Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Radha's Married Life: Part 4

"Radha finally gets inducted. But what exactly is the induction ceremony?"

5
5 Comments 5
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Radha shuddered at hearing the words leaving her sasu maa’smouth.

“Rashi, Roshni… take off Radha’s clothes. Let the induction begin,” said Kantabai.

Radha couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Take off my clothes; make me nude; what the hell is happening here.

She couldn’t believe that the lady whom she was supposed to see as her mother, in fact, more than her birth-mother, was making her nude in front of the ladies of the house. Her jethanis were following the orders like a pet, like her sasu maa had them hypnotized. She couldn’t come to believe that this was what actually happening to her.

She was brought back to reality by the touch of Rashi’s long and cold fingers on her back, fidgeting with the knot of the silk material that held her blouse up. Rashi wasn’t easy on her, yet being the elder bahu of the house she undid the knot easily and gently let the material fall off, exposing Radha’s tits to the cold air in the room. Her nipples instantly became stiff and puffy with exposure to the cold climate in the room.

Roshni, on the other hand, wasn’t so sweet. Being the middle bahu and just a year elder than Radha, she still was a young girl at heart. The moment she laid hands on Radha hips, she pulled down her skirt and panties with full force. She didn’t even give Radha a moment to get accustomed to her. Radha could feel an air current pass through her pubic hair and touch her pussy lips. She felt a chill travel through her spine.

But what she saw next in the eyes of her jethanis made her scared. They were literally drooling over her body, their eyes fixated on her sexuality like a tigress that hungrily looks at her prey. Rashi was dreaming of sucking those big, stiff and puffy nipples while Roshni wanted to dive into the depths of her pubic bushes and suck on those lips of her beautiful, young and recently penetrated sexuality.

“Girls, come back. You know no touching her for the next two days. She still has to be prepared,” said Kantabai.

What is sasu maa saying? Two days. They are going to leave me here for two fucking days, thought Radha.

Then she saw Rashi and Roshni slowly crawling back to their mistress. Their asses up in the air swaying with each movement; their boobs jiggled too. Radha could feel something happening between her legs. This was a new feeling that she had never experienced before.

What is this happening down there? Do I like it? No, that can’t be…but what if I do like it? thought Radha.

Then she saw her sasu maa get up. She could see her dominating figure moving towards her, ready to devour her, use her and humiliate her in front of her jethanis.

All these thoughts in her mind were just too much for her. She started crying.

“Sasu maa please let me go. Please, this is not right. I am so young,” said Radha.

“Rashi didi, Roshni didi please tell her this is all wrong,” Radha called out to the aid of her jethanis. But it was in vain. They had the pledged their loyalty to their mother-in-law.

Kantabai found all this amusing and started laughing.

“Radha you really think these two bitches would help you. They are mine and you will be soon. You will soon just exist for the pleasures of mine and would live only to follow my orders,” said Kantabai while slowly moving towards Radha.

When she reached her, she took locks of hair on either side of her face that had come undone and put them behind her ear. She held her face between her hands.

“Shh… shh... it will be over soon, don’t worry,” said Kantabai.

Then without warning or any sign, Radha found her sasu maa planting a strawberry, glossy and really wet kiss on her lips. At first, Radha was repulsed.

How can I? she thought.

But after a couple of moments, she instinctively reciprocated. She found herself enjoying the kiss. She liked the taste of her lips, her care that dripped off those lips. Radha was getting the hand of such a nice pleasure and was stating to like the care and protection of her sasu maa when Kantabai suddenly pulled back.

“Hmmm… not bad for the first time Radha, but kiss and certain other pleasures are prizes that you would have to earn. Take that as lesson number one,” she said giggling to herself.

“Lesson number one, what are you saying sasu maa?” Radha asked Kantabai with a confused look.

But that was probably the wrong thing to say because the next thing she was the sting of a slap on her exposed breasts.

GabbieLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabbieLove

Kantabai with full force had slapped her breasts, bringing down both of her hands together on them at the same time.

“You will speak when you are required. Not before; not after; just when you are required to do so. Also, address me as sasu maa one more time during the session and those ass cheeks of yours will be red as a monkey’s butt and hotter than a hot plate. Got it?” said Kantabai angrily and jerking Radha head back by pulling her hair.

“Yes, Ma’am,” said Radha in a meek voice trying to control her tears.

“Good girl, you are a fast learner. Cooperate and this would be a candy trip. Object me and you will wish that you had been never born,” said Kantabai with a fire in her eyes.

“So Radha, I will go easy on you since it is your first day. How about some spanks on that tight ass of yours huh...” said Kantabai moving her fingers across her chest downwards , passing her belly button, finding her way to her pussy lips and then going to her ass cheeks and coming back to her pussy lips.

She is wet, thought Kantabai.

She penetrated her vagina a little with her fingers just to get them wet.

“Look at how wet you are. You are even a bigger slut than I thought you were,” said Kantabai showing off her wet fingers to Radha.

This is so repulsive. My own mother-in-law digging her fingers deep in my pussy, thought Radha.

“Here smell it, come one Radha smell yourself,” said Kantabai bringing her fingers closer to Radha’s nostrils but Radha kept pulling her face back.

But Kantabai wasn’t someone who would back off so easily. She held her head and forcefully pushed her towards her fingers to the extent of penetrating her nostrils with her fingers. She then took them out and wiped them off her chest.

“I don’t like when I have to force you, get it?” said Kantabai.

Radha was in shock. Her nostrils were in pain because of the forceful penetration. Her lips and chest were covered with her pussy juices and on top of that, her smell was intoxicating her.

GOD, this smell is so different. It is so nice. But do I taste nice too? thought Radha.

The smell of her pussy juices was making her horny and she could feel the juices running down her legs. She was definitely getting hotter by the minute and would need a release.

But then she saw her mother-in-law brings something like a paddle towards her. She was scared thinking what might happen next.

“I thought you were a good girl. But no, you are a bad girl and bad girls need to be punished,” said Kantabai and went behind her back.

“Now I want you to respectfully accept my blessing and say Thank you, mistress,” said Kantabai.

Radha was confused as to what was happening. Her hands were paining and she was closing a release. She was brought back into this world by a stinging pain on her left ass cheeks. Her mother-in-law had spanked her ass with no mercy and full force to punish her. All she could hear over the pain was her mistress shouting.

“Say it, I said say it, bitch!” shouted Kantabai.

“Thank you, Mistress,” said Radha in a meek and crying voice.

“I didn’t hear it, say it louder,” said Kantabai jerking her head back.

“Thank you mistress, oh GOD,” cried Radha.

“GOD is not going to save you, girl. Here I am the judge. Let’s start again,” said Kantabai.

What followed next were resounding echoes of wood slapping against the flesh of Radha’s butts and Radha shouting over the top of her voice thanking her mistress for the spanks. At the end this ruthless first time, Radha found her body now numb to the pain because she was tired.

Her ass cheeks, as promised, were a shade dark red that monkey’s butt and was stinging with so much pain as if someone was splitting it in two with a hot knife. But she didn’t cry; she was too tired to even try crying.

She could feel her body being taken down and made to lie on the floor. She could hear her mother-in-law take away her other two bitches and locking Radha in that god-forsaken room.

Radha felt a sweat drip down her nose and reach her lips. That’s when she realized that she wasn’t sweating. She was crying. Slowly and slowly she cried herself to sleep dreading what might the next day hold for her.

Published 
Written by simar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments