Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roles Reversed

"Two 18 year olds take disciplinary control over their parents"

13
1 Comment 1
44.3k Views 44.3k
7.8k words 7.8k words
Famous Story
18 year old Mandy was walking home from school thinking about her chat with her best friend Emma, also 18 years old. They were also next door neighbours. Emma had complained to Mandy that her parents had no real consideration for her, were often noisy when she was doing her homework, or came home late and thumped around the house even when they knew she had an early start or even worse an exam the next day.

Mandy told her she had had the same problem with her own parents but things were now much better. Emma asked how, and the 18 year old was open mouthed when Mandy told her, “Because now when they are like that or break any other of my rules they get put across my lap and spanked.”

Mandy enjoyed the look of astonishment on Emma’s face. After several moments Emma shook her head to sort of clear her thoughts and said,” You are joking?”

Mandy laughed and then spent the next half an hour telling Emma how she had gained disciplinary control over both her parents and that now, several months on, both acted in a far more adult way and were happier with their lives. Emma knew that both sets of parents had used to out on the town together all the time but in recent months Mandy’s parents were much more subdued. Now she knew why.

“But spanking them Mandy, adults, and you are 18 years old. That is awesome.”

Mandy said, “Hard work actually, sometimes, but at least I get the satisfaction of being to deal with them when they misbehave.” Mandy added seriously, “When I get really annoyed they get the hairbrush as well, and when I’m really really annoyed I use the cane on them.”

“No way,” Emma screamed covering her mouth with her hands.”

“Yup,” Mandy said with a broad grin.

Emma was so taken by the idea she wanted to do the same and Mandy agreed to help. She said first she will get her own parents to tell Emma’s parents what happens to them. After that Emma will take over and get them to agree to her being in charge. It just needed a plan.

The first step, getting Mandy’s parents on side, happened the following day. Emma was at Mandy’s when Mandy’s Mum, Ruth, came in to the living room. She had been giving Mandy the silent treatment for grounding her the day before and she missed a trip to the theatre. The silent treatment was continuing as Ruth thumped around the room. Emma didn’t know that then but noticed Ruth was still in her nightdress.

Mandy snapped, “Are you still sulking Mum?”

Ruth looked at her daughter, shrugged her shoulders, but didn’t answer. Nor did she say hullo to Emma. Mandy snapped, “Well if you want to be in a bad mood I may as well give you something to be annoyed with me for.”

Ruth knew what that meant and spun around saying, “Sorry Mandy, I won’t do it again.”

“Too late Mum, you should have thought of that before. I’m going to spank you.”

“Please Mandy, not now.”

“Come here Mum.”

Ruth scrunched her face up but did as she was told. Emma was wide eyed watching an adult as she obeyed the instructions of her 18 year old daughter. Emma was about to say something but Mandy put a finger to her lips and Emma took the hint.

Ruth stood by her daughter and still unable to control herself said, “Its not fair Mandy, letting Emma see me like this.”

“Is this better Mum?” Mandy asked sharply as she lifted her Mum’s nightie and smacked her Mum hard on her bare leg.

Ruth gasped but stood still. “OK Mandy, I guess she should stay.”

“That’s better Mum. Emma has a question for you but let’s deal with you first shall we?”

Mandy took her 39 year old Mum’s arm and led her to the armless chair and sat down. Ruth quickly flipped her nightie over her head and put it folded on another chair. Mandy then took her Mum across her lap in one practiced move. Emma watched as Mandy rubbed her Mum’s bare bottom smiling up at Emma whilst her Mum blushed with her face and swaying breasts very close to the carpet. Mandy lifted her hand and spanked her Mum’s right bare bottom cheek and proceeded briskly to spank her on alternate bottom cheeks, spank after spank, with Ruth letting out gasp after gasp in response. Emma saw Ruth’s bottom quickly turn a blushed pink and then deeper and deeper red as the spanking progressed apace. The spanking lasted twenty minutes and no more than halfway through Mandy picked up a wooden backed hairbrush and the spanking turned Ruth’s bottom a much deeper red with a few bruises splattered across her bottom cheeks. Ruth was crying, squirming around on her 18 year old daughter’s lap, and the very sorry 39 year old was taught a rather painful lesson.

When after the very long very hard spanking Ruth was allowed up she rubbed her bottom very fast not bothering to wipe away her tears. Ruth also jumped from foot to foot as she rubbed. After she settled down though she went over to her daughter who hugged her tightly and shush shushed her. Once Ruth calmed down she took a step back and said in what Emma thought was a very sincere voice, “I am so sorry Mandy, I deserved every last spank and really appreciate you teaching me my lesson.”

Mandy smiled and replied happily, “That’s OK Mum, just maybe learn from it will you and no more sulking?”

Ruth half smiled and said, “I’ll try Mandy, really hard. “ Both mum and daughter knew though it won’t be that long before the 39 year old will be spanked again.”

Mandy said, “Now Mum, Emma’s parents are still acting up which is why I wanted her to watch me spank you. She wants your help to convince her parents to accept her discipline.”

Ruth looked at 18 year old Emma and said, “Oh yes Emma, your parents will be sure to gain from being disciplined, just as me and David have being disciplined by Mandy. I know it looked like it hurt, and yes of course it did, but ever since we accepted Mandy’s decisions it has given us a new perspective. Each and every spanking does, and the hairbrush and the cane when we earn them. I wouldn’t have it any other way now, nor would Dave.”

Emma said, “Well that is encouraging Mrs Harding.”

“Please call me Ruth dear, you are old enough and I feel more comfortable you using my first name, particularly as you have seen me spanked and I suppose it won’t be the last time either.”

Mandy and Emma laughed.

Ruth continued, “You know dear, I think Heather will be a doddle to persuade. I remember when we were both the worse for drink a few months ago she said out of the blue, ‘You know Ruth what I need is a good old fashioned spanking and I reckon I would stop all this drinking.’ Well it was soon after that was when Mandy agreed to be responsible for our discipline and I haven’t looked back. Anyway, your Dad, he may be more difficult to persuade. I really don’t know how he will react.” Ruth added, half smiling, “I know your Dad never got caned at school and it won’t surprise me if he wouldn’t mind being caned now I think about some of the comments he makes. Hhmm, may be that will work?”

A plan was hatched and a week later Mandy deliberately bumped in to Emma’s Dad in the late afternoon close to their houses. Gary, 38 years old, good looking, black hair with a number one cut, always smartly dressed like today in a crisp blue shirt and jeans, and trainers, expensive ones.

“Hi Mandy,” Gary said smiling.

“Hi Mr Harding,” Mandy replied happily.

“How are your parents?” Gary asked.

“They are fine thank you. Dad is away at the moment. Mum is out but I expect her home fairly soon.”

Gary looked at Mandy as they approached their respective houses. Gary said, “Why not pop in? Emma should be home and you can have tea with us if your Mum and Dad aren’t there.”

“Mandy gave Gary a beaming smile and said, “That’s very nice of you.”

Gary opened the front door and a quick call out told them neither Emma nor her Mum were home. Gary looked at Mandy and saw she was holding a kitbag with what looked very much like a school cane with a hooked end hanging out the end

“That looks like a cane Mandy?” he asked quizzically.

Mandy again beamed a smile and said, “It is Mr Harding. Do you want to see it?” Mandy took the cane out of the kitbag and waved it around.

“Are you going to use that thing Mandy?” Gary asked.

Mandy laughed. “Not really. I mean I’m playing a headmistress in our school play. It’s set in the fifties and during one scene I have to cane a naughty boy. It’s funny really as he is always getting in to trouble in real life, gets detention after detention, and so he was ‘volunteered’ instead of sitting a double detention. Cool huh?”

“Well I suppose so.”

Mandy swished the cane a couple of times. Gary looked intently at the cane and licked his lips when Mandy swished it. Almost absent-mindedly he asked, “Anyways, why bring the cane home?” Gary was blushing as he questioned the 18 year old whilst still looking intently at the cane.

Mandy smiled at what she saw as Gary’s discomfort at the sight of the cane, and asked, “Did you get the cane at school Mr Harding?”

Gary double took at the direct question and stuttered, “Well, erm, no, actually I didn’t. Some of the boys did but not me.”

“Oh I see, a goody good shoes were you then?”

Gary half smiled, swallowed hard, and said, “I reckon.”

Mandy explained, “Well Mr Harding, I need to practice my swing technique and brought along a cushion. I need to make sure when I swing this thing I make it land where I want it to.”

Gary asked hesitantly, “And this boy, the one you are going to cane, he volunteered?”

Mandy shrugged her shoulders, “Oh yes. He was already on a double detention so that meant he would have to go in on Saturday and miss the match.”

“Match?” Gary asked.

“Yes Mr Harding, the match, like the best game of the season. He didn’t want to miss that now did he?”

“No, well, of course, who would?”

Mandy realised Gary had no idea what match she was talking about. He seemed quite flummoxed in fact. She mused, “The trouble is, whilst I can improve my aim with a cushion I won’t know if I am hitting hard enough.”

“Why do you need to hit the boy hard?”

“It has to be real Mr Harding. I don’t want to look like a plonker do I? No, I have to make sure everyone in the audience hears a proper stroke has been given.”

Gary was still struggling with the concept. “Won’t the boy mind, being caned so hard?”

“Well he is getting away with a double detention and Saturday detention and he gets to watch his silly match you know.”

“Yes, quite,” Gary replied.

Mandy swished the cane again and Gary was again transfixed.

“Are you sure you weren’t caned at school Mr Harding because it would be a great help if I could practice on a real bottom you know.”

Mandy swished the cane again and Gary said half heartedly, “No Mandy, I wasn’t caned at school I’m afraid.”

Mandy saw Gary was again blushing and looking fixedly at the cane. Maybe Ruth was right. Mandy took the initiative and asked, “You know it would be a real help if I could give you a few of strokes, just a couple,” Mandy allowed the comment to hang in the air before adding, “On your jeans of course.”

Gary didn’t say no immediately. He was thinking, thinking seriously actually, and remembering how he had missed getting the cane at school by a whisker but how afterwards he regretted it. He wasn’t sure whether it was the hero worship those who got caned were given he wanted but all he knew was that he often day dreamed about being caned. Well fantasised really. So when years later he saw a top shelf magazine about discipline, in particular men being spanked and caned by dominant women, the fantasy grew. He started masturbating in bed dreaming about being spanked by women. That intensified when he would be walking, or on a train, or a bus, look at a woman, almost any woman, and imagine himself across her lap, trousers and underpants down, his bottom being spanked. It became a norm for him, seeing a woman, imagining her spanking him, and he got a hard on, the bulge in his trousers being oh so visible.

So when Mandy swished the cane again Gary said wistfully, “OK then. Maybe a couple of strokes then.”

Mandy said enthusiastically, “Oh that’s great Mr Harding, I really appreciate you helping me like this.”

Gary added quickly, “Not too hard though Mandy.”

“Sure sure,” Mandy said as she looked around the room. “Why don’t you bend over the arm of the sofa?”

Mandy was smiling and Gary thought looked so cute in her pink vest top and black cotton shorts. She had already kicked off her shoes and her bare legs were so pretty. Gary felt tense as he remembered Mandy was only 18 years old and was taking deep chest heaving breaths to clear his mind. He calmed down and just reckoned he will at least get to feel what a caning is like, albeit through his jeans. Gary bent across the sofa’s arm.

Mandy looked at Gary and said with a sternness that reminded him of his old school mistress Miss Brown, “Stretch your arms out in front of you Mr Harding as though you are grabbing the far end of the Head’s desk, and don’t move of course.”

Gary did as he was told, just as he would have done with Miss Brown.

Mandy positioned herself to Gary’s side and tapped his bottom with the cane before lifting it back and bringing it done on Gary’s bottom. It didn’t make much of a sound nor did it hurt. Mandy knew it wasn’t hard enough and Gary actually felt disappointed.

“You can go harder Mandy,” Gary said.

“Oh, OK Mr Harding,” Mandy replied, tapping his bottom again and hitting him harder this time. Even so Mandy knew it wasn’t hard enough what with only the slightest of sounds and certainly no where near loud enough to reach the back of the hall when she had to do it for the show.

Gary found himself looking behind him and downwards and saw Mandy’s slim legs. Ok so she was only 18 but she was acting much older than her years and he was at least fantasising that she was older than she was. Maybe much older. As though Mandy was actually Miss Brown.

Mandy held the cane across Gary’s bottom again and this time when she lifted the cane up flicked her wrist and the sound was much clearer. Gary also felt the stroke and gasped slightly. He wanted to try harder though. He knew his friends who got caned came out of the Head’s study with wet faces and red eyes. It must have been harder than this he reckoned.

“You can still go harder Mandy.”

“OK Mr Harding.” With that Mandy gave Gary some harder strokes but he still didn’t really feel them, not properly.

Gary said getting ever more annoyed, “I don’t think you are using it right Mandy.”

After a moment Mandy said, “You know Mr Harding, the point is I can’t really tell how much impact I’m having. Maybe if you took your jeans down I can tell better.”

Gary was really annoyed. He wanted to feel the cane and here was this 18 year old playing about. Still he was the adult so had to take control. “OK Mandy, I’ll take my jeans down.” Gary stood up, unzipped his trousers and pushed them down to his ankles before bending back over the arm of the sofa.

Mandy tapped the cane on Gary’s bottom again, twice, and then a third time, before saying, “You know what Mr Harding?”

“What?” Gary snapped. He was getting really annoying but he still wanted to feel the cane so took it as well as he could.

Mandy feigned annoyance. “Hey Mr Harding, there’s no need for that tone.”

Gary repented immediately. “You are right, I’m sorry Mandy.”

“That’s OK Mr Harding.” After a moment Mandy added, “You know Mr Harding, maybe it would help me develop my role if you addressed me as Miss.”

Gary looked around at the 18 year old but didn’t get up. He was about to snap something but when he saw the 18 year old looking cross back at him he looked away and said, “Yes, erm Miss. Sorry Miss.” He realised Mandy was being very stern with him and he was liking her tone.

“That’s good Mr Harding. Mandy tapped his bottom again and with a flick of her wrist landed the cane neatly across Gary’s underpants.

Gary gasped. That was more like it he reckoned. “That’s better Mandy.”

Mandy said immediately, “Miss Mandy to you.” She landed another stroke across his underpants and enjoyed the louder gasp Gary gave out.

Mandy said, “Is it feeling more like a real caning yet Mr Harding?”

“I don’t think so,” Gary replied in an agitated tone.

“Please Mr Harding, I’m doing my best.”

Gary again retreated with an almost apologetic, “Sorry Miss Mandy.”

Mandy said quickly, “You know Mr Harding, I think you need to take your underpants down as well. I read somewhere the cane used to be given on boys bare bottoms back in the fifties.”

“Did they?” Gary said questioning. “I didn’t know that.”

“Well you do now, so if we are going to do this let’s do it properly eh Mr Harding?”

“Yes yes,” Gary conceded, as he lifted his tummy slightly, put his thumbs inside the elastic of his underpants and yanked them down to his knees.

“Allow me,” Mandy said as she yanked the underpants down to Gary’s ankles. “That’s more like it,” She added.

Gary readied himself for the cane and hoped it would be the kind of strokes he wanted. However he was further aggravated when Mandy said, “Just a moment Mr Harding, I need to go to the loo.”

Gary huffed as Mandy left the cane on the sofa in his full view. She went to the loo, shut the door, and then dialled Emma. “Where are you? You won’t believe this but I have your Dad bent over the arm of the sofa and I am going to cane his bare bottom.”

“No way. So it worked? Wow. Anyways, I am with your Mum and my Mum just coming round the corner and about to come in the house.”

“Great timing Emma. I better get back and start.”

Gary stayed in position looking at the cane wondering if he should even give himself a couple of strokes but reckoned with his underpants down the next stroke should sting. He did wonder how many strokes Mandy had given him already as he had lost count. It was more than six he was sure and there was no sign of Mandy finishing. On the other hand none of the strokes had really hurt and he so wanted to feel what the cane was really like when applied firmly.

Mandy got back in to the room. Almost feeling irritated Gary said, “Come on Mandy, I need to get going so give me some stingers if that is what you need to do to practice for your damn show.”

“Wow Mr Harding,” Mandy retorted. “There’s no need to blaspheme you know.”

Gary realised he had been overbearing. “Sorry Mandy, I mean Miss Mandy. You are right, I shouldn’t be swearing.” Gary was getting confused as he realised he was accepting instructions from the 18 year old.

“No you shouldn’t Mr Harding. Maybe I should go in to character for the play and scold you?”

“If you like,” Gary conceded suddenly realising this was all quite a turn on.

Mandy tapped Gary’s bottom with the cane and told him off, saying how swearing is wrong and he needed to be punished. She stopped scolding him, lifted the cane up and flicked it harder down on Gary’s bare bottom and whilst enjoying his louder gasp saw the red line settle across his bottom. Without stopping she scolded him again, this time telling him he had better learn from this caning and not swear again. Gary looked like he was going to apologise but Mandy lifted the cane up again and this time gave him the hardest stroke yet.

“Is that more like it yet Mr Harding?” Mandy asked.

Gary had to take a deep breath and took a second or two to reply, “Yes Miss Mandy, that’s much more like it.”

“Now I am getting them hard enough shall we say six more strokes then Gary.” Mandy’s tone was light, comfortable. Gary noticed the ‘Mr Harding’ had been dropped and for the far more familiar ‘Gary,’ but took it that Mandy was in character still so replied, “Yes Miss.”

“Nice and respectful, a good thing too,” the 18 year old said gleefully.

Gary smiled at the compliment as he stayed obediently in position.

Mandy tapped Gary’s bottom again with the cane and he readied himself for the next stroke but just then the door opened. He was about to stand up but Mandy held his back down and shouted sternly, “Don’t you move, or else.”

Gary stayed across the arm of the sofa but looked back to see Emma and her Mum, Heather, his wife. Emma was dressed in a t shirt, a skirt that was longer then she usually wore, bare legs and trainers.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

Heather was 37 years old and wore a t shirt as well, a very short skirt, like the skirt she wore for the gym, bare legs and flats. Behind them was Mandy’s Mum, Ruth, 39 years old, dressed in a vest top and an equally short skirt with bare legs and flats.

Emma was looking at Mandy and her Mum was looking positively uncomfortable. Next moment Emma took the cane from Mandy and stood holding the cane tapping it on her Dad’s bare bottom.

“What the?” Gary started but Mandy stepped forward and gave him a hard spank with her hand.

Mandy snapped, “I said six strokes Gary and Emma will be giving them to you. If I have to do it then it will be twelve.”

Gary bit his lip, unsure what to do. Mandy caning him was one thing but how can he allow his daughter to cane him?

Heather spoke. “It’s for the best Gary.”

Gary looked surprised to say the least. “What the hell?”

Emma tapped the cane again on her Dad’s bottom, harder, but still not a stroke. Mandy said firmly, “Careful, you really are asking for a stiffer punishment Dad.”

Gary was about to say something really rude which Heather forestalled by saying, “Let me explain Gary. Please.”

Gary stayed quiet which Heather took as his agreement. “You remember that for years Mandy’s parents and us would go out for the evening. We would drink too much, go all silly, and get in to trouble. One day Ruth told me they had to stop as she nearly lost her job one time when we ended up in the police cells for the night. I didn’t know until the other day but Ruth told me she had a chat with Mandy here who is really grown up for her age, just like Emma. She told Mandy that another of their friends came up with quite a novel way out deal with the same problem. They put their daughter in charge of them. Their discipline. They all agreed a set of rules, like we would with Emma but in reverse. So we have the curfew, and we have to keep our rooms clean, not swear, or drink, and the like. And just like with the kids if we break the rules, any rule, we get spanked. By Emma. Just like Mandy does with her parents, and has done for six months now.”

Ruth took over. “It is true Gary, I can tell you.” Ruth was blushing as she continued, “It’s an imposition on Mandy of course as she has to spend more time at home dealing with us rather than being out with her friends, but she is up for it, and is strict, very strict indeed. We get spanked or have to spend time on the naughty spot, or are sent to bed early, all that type of thing, but it’s worked. I’m much happier really. I have a sore bottom fairly often but in the main we are far better off having Mandy in charge of us.”

Gary was flummoxed. Silenced. Gob smacked. However instead of arguing he saw the sense of it. After all he had come close to losing his job as well and knew something had to happen. He looked up at Mandy and asked, “How often do you spank your parents then?”

Mandy shrugged her shoulders and said to her Mum, “Well Mum, you tell him.”

Ruth blushed again and said, “Usually twice a week, her Dad normally at least three times. But that is now, it was far more often in the beginning, you know when Mandy had to really work hard to get us under control. One week she spanked me eight times.”

“Oh,” Gary said quietly. Everything told him he was too old to be disciplined, and his daughter doing it would be so humiliating. He thought for a few moments, looked at his wife whose face said all over she was up for it, looked at Emma and asked, “Six you say?” It was worth a try he reckoned.

“Yes Dad,” Emma said firmly, “Six of the best.”

Gary looked back at the sofa and readied himself. He felt the cane tapped on his bottom then the gap, looked at Emma’s leg, saw it tense, and a second later the cane landed across his bottom. He yelped. This was much harder than Mandy caned him. Next moment a second stroke sent stinging fire across his bottom. With the third stroke he was unable to contain himself and cried out. His eyes were closed when he heard his daughter say, “I practiced Dad, and I had a great teacher. Mandy.”

Gary grunted. Emma loved the fierce red lines scorched across her Dad’s bottom. Heather watched and didn’t realise she was actually rubbing her pussy through her knickers, unaware of Mandy’s glare. Mandy caught Emma’s eye, nodded towards Heather and said sternly, “Mum, stop that now.”

Heather looked shocked and stuttered, “I .m..m.. so .. sorry.”

Mandy stepped in and snapped an order. “Take your knickers off please Heather.”

Heather stepped out of her knickers and gave them to Mandy who looked at them intently, then snapped at Emma’s Mum, “They smell of your sex Heather, you have masturbated in these haven’t you.” It wasn’t a question.

Heather blushed and started to wring her hands. “Please Mandy, I masturbated this morning and then Emma said it was time to go out with Ruth before I could change in to fresh knickers. Come on Emma dear, you know don’t you?” Heather pleaded with her daughter

Emma replied sharply, “Do I Mum, are you accusing me of masturbating?”

Heather replied quickly, “No Emma, not at all.”

Gary listened to the exchange and thought how grown up Emma was, how in control, pretty much like an adult but only 18 years old.

Emma continued looking at Heather, “So now you are going to find out what happens to naughty Mum’s. Straight after I have dealt with Dad.” Emma stepped over to her Mum, turned her around, tucked her skirt in to her waistband leaving her nicely rounded bare bottom on show, and pulled her hand back and smacked her hard on her bottom. Heather gasped but stood still as Mandy landed half a dozen more spanks on alternate bare bottom cheeks. Heather gasped after each spank but stood and took them, knowing her lesson was only just beginning.

Emma was satisfied at the red hand marks on her Mum’s bottom then went back to her Dad and tapped his bottom again with the cane. When the stroke landed Gary again yelped, his bottom stung like mad, and Emma saw the fourth red line etched in to his bottom. Emma decided on a double stroke to finish. After a couple of taps she let her Dad have a particularly fierce stroke which resulted in his loudest yelp so far and as he was trying to cope with the pain landed the sixth even harder stroke so unexpected so very hard. Gary screamed out in pain, stood up and rubbed his bottom madly, jumping from foot to foot as he rubbed, his erect penis and balls bouncing for all to see. Tears streamed down his face.

Mandy ordered, “Now stand still Gary and listen up.”

Gary stood still his hands on his bottom staring wide eyed at the 18 year old who snapped. “Next time you get up before you are told you can the punishment is done all over again. Understood.”

“Yes Miss, “Gary said quickly.

“Right, hold out your hand.”

Slowly Gary held his hand out in front of him palm up, as flat as he could. He winced when Mandy took the cane from Emma, rested it on his hand, lifted the cane and flicked it down hard.

Gary screamed out. “That hurt,” he said.

“Is that better than another six of the cane?”

“Much better Miss,” Gary conceded, rubbing his hand, not sure whether to rub his hand or his bottom first.

Mandy said sharply, “Right, Gary you stand next to Ruth. Heather, you need to go across Emma’s lap. Emma, you will use the hairbrush.”

The snapped orders were obediently obeyed by the adults and Emma felt so powerful being guided by Mandy. Within just a few moments Gary and Ruth stood obediently as they watched Emma sit on the armless chair and her Mum, Heather, bend across her lap. Mandy handed Emma a wooden backed paddle hairbrush.

Emma rubbed her Mum’s bottom with her hand and asked briskly, “Mum, you will not masturbating during the day.”

“Sorry Emma, it’s just we discussed you disciplining your father and me and when I was alone for a bit I felt so aroused I just had to release myself.” Heather spoke positively as though she was in the right.

“I see. So was it worth a spanking.”

Heather winced. Her 18 year old daughter had gone straight to the nub of the matter. As usual. Heather swallowed hard and said quietly, “I suppose not Emma, but if you are going to discipline me you have to start sometime.”

“Well at least you realise that. Anyway, you have broken a basic rule and what do you reckon I will never give you Mum?”

Heather mumbled, “Second chances Mandy.”

“Exactly Mum, exactly.” With that Emma raised the hairbrush and immediately brought it down hard on her Mum’s bare bottom. Heather gasped but must have known the spanking would be relentless as spank after spank landed all over her bottom. As each spank landed so Heather’s bottom collapsed, recovered and swirled as Heather squirmed around on her 18 year old daughter’s lap and kicked her legs. Emma was intent, focussed, and never let up the relentless spanking with the wooden paddle brush. She was taking spanking her Mum very seriously just as Mandy said she must.

The spanking went on for a full ten minutes and Heather’s bottom was a bright burning red by the time Emma had finished with her. The 39 year old Mum was definitely contrite when she was allowed up and could not stop apologising to her 18 year old daughter.

Mandy looked at Emma’s parents and was satisfied they understood this was for their benefit. Yes Heather had masturbated and she was paying the price. Just as Gary now knew he will in future. So it had worked out well after all. What they both knew was that Ruth was now in a better place than she was when she went out on the town with them. A far better place and that can only be put down to the discipline regime Mandy imposed.

Mandy turned to Heather and Gary and said sternly, “That is a normal spanking so you take care. Emma will be giving you the same when you need it and in the first few weeks that will be several times a week, maybe even several in a single day. I suggest you don’t make too many social arrangements for the foreseeable future. Seeing friends and making out nothing is wrong when in fact you have a very sore bottom and find it uncomfortable to sit down is not the wisest thing to do. Understood?”

Heather and Gary said in unison, “Yes Mandy.”

Gary asked hesitantly, “So are you telling me you lied that the canes were for a school play Mandy?”

Mandy beamed Gary a smile. “Does it matter? I could tell the way you were eying the cane that you wanted me to cane you though. I think it was the naughty boy in you wasn’t it Gary?”

Gary blushed but didn’t answer. Mandy said more sharply, “Wasn’t it Gary?”

Gary looked at the 18 year old and admitted, “I suppose.”

“See Gary, it’s rude not to answer when asked a question. Just as from now on you won’t lie, or swear, or miss a curfew.”

Gary said, “You are joking of course?”

Mandy said sternly. “No Gary. I am not. Just as I am not joking when I tell you that Emma will spank you again at bedtime. If you argue you will get the cane as well.”

Gary didn’t argue but just blushed.

Mandy let all that sink in before turning to her Mum and saying, “Mum, you have nine strokes of the cane due before bedtime. but I will reduce that to six strokes if you take the cane now in front of Heather and Gary. That’s helpful isn’t it?”

Ruth blushed licked her lips tentatively, looked at Heather, looked back at Mandy, and said, “Yes please Mandy, please will you give me my six strokes now. Very hard ones please.”

Mandy smiled. “You see, always respectful,” and continued, “Right Mum, get undressed please and grab the chair please.”

Ruth blushed again as she slipped her vest top o ver her head, unclipped her bra and slipped it down her arms, then her skirt and finally her knickers all ended up neatly folded on the table before she bent over and grabbed the chair. Heather and Gary watched as Ruth dropped her tummy, her legs placed far apart, her bottom stuck right out making the most beautiful sight, round, red, beckoning and obediently presented for the cane. Ruth’s breasts swayed as she waited, tense, but her nipples were taut, her pussy hair glistened and Heather was all too aware Ruth was turned on by the prospect of her caning.

Mandy took up her position and said, “Right Mum, six very hard strokes coming up.”

Heather and Gary watched the 18 year old pull her arm back and with a deliberate fierce flick brought it down very hard across her Mum’s bottom. The red straight line appeared immediately and Ruth yelped with the pain. Mandy pulled the cane back again and with an even stronger flick landed the second stroke leaving the second harsh red line across Ruth’s bottom. A few moments later the third stroke landed with a thwack and immediately the fourth stroke followed. The cane appeared to create a crease across her bottom sucking in the cane and quickly released it leaving the wicked red line. The fifth and sixth strokes followed and Ruth howled bending her knees as she coped with the pain, tears welling up in her eyes and dribbling down her face. After a few moments Mandy told her Mum to stand up and that she could rub her bottom. It was quite a sight watching the Mum rub her bottom with her breasts bouncing around but her nipples were still taut and her pussy glistening with her sex juice.

Mandy started issuing instructions. She said sharply, “Right then, Heather and Gary you two get ready for bed. Emma will be up soon to give Gary his spanking and then will tuck you both in. There will be no lights on and no reading. You can have sex but don’t make too much noise. If Emma has to come in and tell you to be quiet your bottoms will be made very sore.”

Heather asked, “Will I get the cane Emma?”

Emma asked, “Do you want to be caned Mum?”

Heather blushed knowing if it turned Ruth on then it would be sure to turn her on as well, and replied, “Well, if that is the deterrent maybe I should feel what it is like.”

Mandy asked, “How many strokes do you think you need as a trial then?

Heather thought for a moment and the said, “Three I think Mandy.”

Mandy said sternly, “Emma your Mum is right. She needs to know what the cane feels like.”

Emma was secretly delighted to be able to cane her Mum as well and looked at Mandy to say what she thought.

Mandy looked at Heather, thinking, then said, “Hhmm, yes I think you are right Heather about needing to be caned.” Heather smiled but Mandy soon wiped the smile off her face when she said, “But three won’t be enough. Six should do it.”

Heather replied quickly, “No dear I really think three strokes.”

Gary stood up for his wife and also said, “That’s not fair Mandy.”

Mandy replied sternly, “Now you are answering back so that is an extra two, so eight for you Heather and a spanking. Gary, you will get six more strokes as well as your spanking at bedtime.” Mandy glared at them both and added, “Any more back chat from either of you or is a spanking and caning enough?” Mandy stared at the two adults daring them to argue again but they just blushed and swallowed hard, accepting the 18 year olds decision.

Heather was sorry she asked but said a respectful, “Thank you Mandy.”

Gary added, “Sorry Mandy.”

Mandy said, “Apologies accepted but just don’t forget Emma makes the decisions now and what she decides is final. Understood?”

“Yes Mandy,” they said in unison, turning to their 18 year old daughter and adding, “Sorry Emma.”

Mandy snapped more orders. “Right, up you go you two.” Heather and Gary picked up their clothes not bothering to put them on. Heather was still rubbing her bottom as she and Gary left the room. Mandy turned to her Mum who was still crying and said, “Mum, you go home and have a shower. Get ready for bed. If you aren’t ready when I get home I will be giving you another spanking.”

“Yes Mandy,” Ruth said as she got dressed easing her knickers back on to her stinging bottom. She was also rubbing her bottom as she left the house.

“Wow Mandy you are strict.”

“I said you have to be Emma. Don’t give them too much leeway as they will only push you further if you do. Anyway it enforces your position of authority over them, you know, your decision is what counts in your house now.”

Emma was smiling and said, “Cool Mandy, so cool. I loved how you controlled them so well.”

Mandy replied in a light tone, “Sure Emma, sound confident and they will fold. They all know it is right.”

Emma asked, “Do you think my parents will be OK about being disciplined.”

“Emma, don’t worry. The way your Dad took the cane and your Mum her spanking you can reckon they are totally aroused and will have the best sex ever tonight.”

“Really, yeurk.”

“No Emma that helps. I don’t mind my parents having sex even with their stinging bottoms. Anyway, I know that whilst they might cry and shriek during a hard spanking or caning they will get over it and that they will get lots of loving hugs, and when I am not around great sex. Mum told me so which is why I don’t ever hold back. It’s like a naughty child who can’t stop being bad so knows they will get spanked again. They regret it as they are being spanked but are just as naughty again once the stinging wears off. That’s why it takes time for them to improve their behaviour, and in the meantime you just have to be as strict as you can be. It’s simple really.”

“But sex Mandy, do they get aroused by the spanking do you think?”

“Definitely not. Mum told me she doesn’t get any sex feelings when I spank her but being spanked gives Mum and Dad a feeling of security for both of them. You’re Mum and Dad and my Mum and Dad want that feeling of security and having sex after a spanking gives them that, even when their bottoms are stinging.”

“Thanks Mandy. That makes sense. Wow, I am so cool about this. I want my parents to improve themselves so will be as strict as you.”

“Emma, my advice to you is, never hold back. They are adults and no matter how hard you spank them with your hand or hairbrush, and no matter how many strokes of the cane you give them, they will get over it. Sure they will cry, rub their bottoms, do the spanking dance and the like, but once in bed they will have sex more often and have more orgasms than you can imagine. Mum keeps telling me Dad gives her better sex since I started spanking them both and you know, I don’t care. All I know is the atmosphere at home is better and being in charge is really cool I can tell you. So Emma, you enjoy yourself.”

Emma went over to Mandy and threw her arms around her neck and hugged her. “You really are the best Mandy, a great friend as well.”

Mandy said, “We need to stick together Emma. Its hard work having disciplinary control over your parents, you mustn’t waver so if you need to ask me for help then do. In fact we must help each other, maybe even spanking each other’s parents if we are too busy ourselves.”

“Sure Mandy,” Emma said enthusiastically continuing, “The adrenalin is flowing Mandy, but you were so strong, so powerful,” and after a short gap said, “And so sexy.”

“Talking about being turned on right now,” Mandy looked in to Emma’s eyes and without thinking lent forward and kissed her friend. Emma kissed her back without even a second thought their tongues entwined. The two 18 year olds kissed each other passionately, Mandy’s tongue deep inside Emma’s mouth, her fingers edging inside Emma’s knickers. “Me thinks you are turned on Emma,” Mandy said as she ran her finger along Emma’s very wet pussy.

Emma’s fingers slid inside Mandy’s knickers and with a squeal felt her wet pussy. “You are turned on as well you slut.” Emma was laughing.

“You are the slut,” Mandy said as her fingers stayed inside Emma’s knickers edging inside her. She looked deep in to Emma’s eyes and said seriously, “We’ve made out plenty of times before now Emma, how about we go the whole way? If we are old enough to have disciplinary control over our parents there can’t be any restrictions on sex now can their?”

“When, where?” Emma gasped.

Mandy sighed in delight said, “Well discipline comes first. You go and sort your parents out and give your Mum and Dad a good hard spanking each and some real stingers. I’ll check on my Mum. I reckon she will masturbate again because she cannot control her urges when Dad is away so most likely she won’t be ready when I get back and I will be giving her another spanking. Then I reckon my bedroom will be best tonight for you and me, nicely tucked away in the loft.”

The two teenagers looked at each other. Yes both were turned on like never before. What they knew though was that it had nothing to do with disciplining their parents. That was a function they had to perform for their parents sake. No, when they kissed and felt each other’s pussy they knew they were meant to be together. Two 18 year olds experimenting with sex and with each other. They knew that tonight whilst their parents had to go to sleep with their horribly stinging bottoms, the two 18 year olds would be exploring each other’s bodies in their own drive to learn.

The two 18 year olds giggled and had a last passionate kiss before going off to deal with their respective parents. They knew tonight there will be three very sore well spanked and caned bottoms, three adults whose bottoms will be stinging far more than they wanted them to but not for the last time. Not by a long way. There will also be two 18 year olds who will experience several orgasms together tonight as they think about their new responsibilities and their new found freedom.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments