Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ryan and Billy Make a Noise

"Ryan and Billy annoy the neighbours who get to watch them spanked"

8
0 Comments 0
30.1k Views 30.1k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story

“Out here you two.”

Ryan and Billy knew they were in for a spanking. They had pushed their luck and were now going to pay the penalty for disobeying their Mum’s. Audrey sounded really annoyed.

The two boys stayed inside the tent. Audrey said again even more sharply

“I will not ask you again boys, out here now.”

Ryan and Billy appeared from the tent looking sheepish.

Billy saw his Mum, standing, arms crossed, not happy at all he thought as he eased himself out of the tent and stood up. He stared at four women sitting on chairs right there in the garden, and it was after midnight. Ryan came out after him and they looked at each other and their mouths dropped open. They then looked across at their Mum’s and realised they were both standing by their own upright chairs, and placed right in the middle of each chair was a hairbrush, the type with the hard wooden backs. The type they had been spanked with so often. The two 16 year olds knew they were going to be spanked again but hoped it would not be in front of the other women.

Ryan knew all the ladies were neighbours and each will have been kept awake by the loud music they played as they camped in the garden. Sally was there, and the lovely beautiful 17 year old Karen. Ryan smiled at her but she didn’t smile back. She looked very annoyed in fact, sitting with her arms and legs crossed. The remaining two ladies lived on the other side from Sally and Karen, they lived together, both in their sixties, pleasant enough normally but also looking cross.

Both boys had their usual sinking feeling and also as usual regretted not turning the music down. Even when their Mum’s phoned them on their mobiles and they agreed to be quieter as soon as the phone call ended so they turned the sound back up. Well they had to as they could hardly hear it otherwise, and their Mum’s were at a party so they couldn’t really hear it. Of course now it was clear their neighbours had kept phoning their Mum’s, who won’t be in any kind of good mood if they came home early.

The boys stayed quiet and looked at the neighbours. Three of them were their own Mum’s ages. The fourth is Karen. 17 year old Karen. Ryan fancied her something rotten. He had this thing about strong willed girls. He always fancied them. Karen is his height, slim, long legs, big breasts, with quite a tongue on her. Ryan wasn’t happy seeing her there, not if he was going to be spanked. He still remembered the spanking she had given him two weeks before. It was so embarrassing as he cried like a youngster and had an erection against her bare thighs.

Audrey spoke first

“Well boys, so you have made all this noise have you” she said staring at the two boys, first Ryan then Billy, daring them to speak. They remained silent which was the same as them admitting they were at fault.

“So we had to come home didn’t we, and it’s your entire fault” she continued still glaring at the boys. Both 16. Both regularly spanked by their Mum’s when they are naughty. Both fearing the worst.

“Well, if its noise you want then its noise you can have. Do you like noise boys?”

Ryan and Billy were fairly sure Audrey didn’t mean music so they stayed quiet still.

“I’ll take that as a yes then” and turned to the watching women and said

“Well ladies, do you mind if we have some noise for another 30 or 40 minutes?”

There were some very clear “yes’s” from the group. They didn’t mind at all.

Audrey said “good” then stared at the boys and said

“Right then, I think you had better take your pyjama bottoms off for this.”

Karen stood up and said in a sharp tone “shall I hold them Mrs Grant?”

“How very helpful Karen. Yes please” then turned to Ryan and Billy and said “boys, take them off and hand them to Karen.”

17 year old Karen smiled as she stood in front of Billy and held her hand out. Billy blushed as he pulled his pyjama bottoms down and stepped out of them. He handed them to Karen who took them with a gleeful

“Thanks.”

She went to stand in front of Ryan.   Audrey knew well enough she did have a soft spot for him. She held her hand out, winking at the misbehaving 16 year old and also smiled as she held out her hand. Ryan stood still a moment too long and Karen asked with a sly smile

“Shall I help you Ryan” and glanced at Audrey who smiled back and said

“Thank you Karen, please do help him take them off.”

Audrey knew Ryan fancied Karen as well. It was the way he looked at her when she was outside in the road or in the garden, licking his lips, looking deep in thought as he watched her walk by. How he was almost uncomfortable in her presence, which Audrey put down to her son being in awe of the 17 year old. So yes, having her lower her son’s pyjama bottoms would add to the lesson she was going to teach him. She smiled as Karen knelt down and yanked the pyjama bottoms down to Ryan’s ankles and as he stepped out of them his penis was only inches from her cheek.

How Ryan wanted to touch Karen’s hair or even better to brush his penis across her cheek. He even felt his penis stiffen as she knelt so close to him. He desperately wanted his penis to shrivel back up, and it got worse when Karen stood up, caught his eye, looked down at his penis and winked again, before turning away from a blushing Ryan. How bad was that he thought? She won’t want to go out with him after that episode for sure. Damnation he thought.

With the two boys naked below the waist Lizzie snapped

“Right, hands on your head and stand in front of us, sharpish.”

Ryan and Billy did as they were told knowing their bottoms were on full view for the watching women, as they faced their Mum’s.

Lizzie started by scolding them both, saying how they had received several phone calls from the watching women complaining about the loud music they were playing and how it had spoiled the party they were at.

“Why didn’t you turn the music down when they asked you to?” Audrey asked.

The two boys suddenly focussed on Audrey who was sitting with her legs crossed holding the hairbrush and raising it up and dropping it down in to the palm of her hand with a loud thwack, time and again, as the boys became more and more distraught, as it became clearer and clearer they were going to spanked across their Mum’s laps out there in the garden and in front of the watching women. They licked their lips, scrunched up their faces, and kept saying sorry whenever Audrey or Lizzie asked a question.

“Sorry?” Lizzie exclaimed. “Sorry now I suppose, but not so sorry to stop playing the music when these ladies asked you to stop, nor when we phoned you and told you to stop. Not sorry then but just sorry now. Is that right?”

Of course she was right. Ryan and Billy both knew it. They had got carried away. It was such good fun in the tent on a really hot summers evening. They wanted to hear the music so didn’t care about the others. Didn’t care at all. Then. Of course now is different. Now is very different. So instead of arguing both boys just nodded and looked at the grass. The signal the two Mum’s again took to tell them the boys knew they had been naughty and were going to be punished.

“Right” Audrey said. “First, walk over to the ladies and turn your backs to them, and keep those hands on your heads.”

The 16 year olds trudged across the lawn and stood in front of the four women, before quickly turning around. After all they didn’t much like the four women seeing their penis’s on full view. Ryan again caught Karen’s eye who was smiling at him, belittling him he thought. The cow he thought but he didn’t show it on his face. He turned immediately and looked at the ground.

“Touch your toes now you two” Audrey instructed.

Both boys bent at the waist and knew their bottoms were on full view, bent over, their cracks will be spread, and their balls will be dangling down between their legs. How humiliating. What will they think when they next see the women in the street?

Billy sniffed. His Mum knew he was totally embarrassed.

“It’s your own fault Billy. If you hadn’t been so naughty this wouldn’t be happening” Lizzie snapped

Still the boys stayed silent. This wasn’t the first time Billy had been spanked in front of other people. It had always been made clear that if he was naughty he would be spanked in front of whoever was there at the time. Grandparents very often, friends parents also many many times. So many people had seen him have his bottom tanned. This was different somehow.

Ryan too had been spanked in front of a selection of other people, notably his Dad of course, and Grandparents, and had the experience two weeks ago of being spanked by Karen with her Mum Sally watching which was horrendous. Even that though was no match for this. The two other women will be sure to make comments to him in the street, maybe in ear shot of others. Ryan was getting more and more worried about that thought until he heard the snapped order from his Mum

“OK boys” Audrey instructed “over here now.”

They were somehow relieved they were no longer on view to the women as they walked quickly back across the lawn and stood beside their respective Mum’s. However, just to prolong the agony Audrey asked Ryan

“Why are you being spanked Ryan?”

Ryan looked at his Mum and said

“Because I didn’t do as I was told Mum.”

Lizzie asked Billy the same question and waited for her son to answer.

“Same thing here Mum” was his reply. He kept a straight face but saw his flippant reply a small victory as his Mum looked across at the watching women and Billy was sure the next thing will be the instruction to go across their Mum’s laps.

It wasn’t. He saw the blur of the hand a split second before he felt the pain on the side of his leg. That hurt. Really hurt. Billy gasped and he yelped before looking at his Mum. The hand was being pulled back, her lips were pursed, and she didn’t have to say anything. He knew. Victory had turned in to defeat.

“Sorry Mum. I’m being spanked because I didn’t listen to you when you told me to turn the music down.”

Lizzie nodded her head, pursed her lips again, and Billy knew what was going to happen just before his Mum’s hand started to travel at speed towards his leg again. There was a ccraacck as her hand hit his leg again, another gasp, another yelp, and a sob. How he hated having his legs smacked.

There would be no corner time tonight the boys realised. No thinking time. They were looking at two very annoyed Mum’s and knew they would be spanked straight away this time.

“Now get across our laps you two” Audrey instructed. She felt her son’s penis as he landed across her lap. It was a hot evening, her skirt was short and had ridden up her thighs as she sat down, so his penis lay on her bare legs, and she could feel how stiff it was, indeed so often was when he was being scolded and knew he was soon to make the trip across her lap. Even when her husband was watching, or a stranger, her son almost always got an erection as he was being told off. Maybe it was her strict voice. She wasn’t sure. Nor did she mind. All she knew was that she was going to discipline him, and by that she meant a good hard spanking, and after a couple of dozen spanks his erection will be gone.

The two boys lay across their Mum’s laps but heard the buzz of conversation from the watching women. Ryan looked across and saw them all smiling, a satisfied smile, as though they were about to watch the most deserved spankings ever. Four ladies, all looking relaxed, joking with each other about how deserved all this was as they were looking at the two boys, their bare bottoms in particular, watching as their Mum’s rubbed their bottoms, getting ready to spank their errant sons.

“Right, a good hand spanking first my lad” Audrey said as she raised her hand and brought it down firmly on her son’s bare bottom. Ryan felt the smack but as usual the first was never that hard, and always manageable. He even registered the sound of a smack from the other chair and knew Billy had got his first spank from his Aunt Lizzie. It had started, and without a gap the sound of bare palm on bare bottom was heard. Ryan looked across at the women to find their smiles even wider, knew the women were speaking to each other although the boys could not make out what was being said, but they could tell they all thought it was funny as they could see from their faces they were laughing at what ever was being said.

Soon the boys were finding the hand spanks more difficult to cope with. They were squirming around on their Mum’s laps, Audrey well aware her son’s erection had gone, aiming her spanks this time slowly down one bottom cheek making sure spank after spank fell so close to the previous one it would be much stingier than if she plastered his bottom by alternate spanks on each bottom cheek. The two Mums had discussed this on the way home, to make sure each boy got roughly the same spanking. They knew they were causing great discomfort. Nor did they stop when they got to the sit spot. They carried on down the top of each boys leg right down to just above the knee, so they spanked hard the delicate back of his thighs and enjoyed the louder gasps those spanks always drew. After that they crossed over to the other leg, starting just above the knee knowing her sons hated those spanks to the back of their legs the most, then continued right up to the top of their other bottom cheek.

They landed about 60 spanks by the time they had covered both sides of their bottoms and legs. Audrey looked across at Lizzie and saw Billy was struggling as well as Ryan, his bottom and legs equally reddened by the constant hand spanking. They smiled at each other as they started again at the top of the first bottom cheek and spent the next 60 spanks carefully retracing their steps, spank after spank, as they drew their first sobs from the 16 year olds.

The four watching women chatted away, passing remarks about how nice it was to see the boys being torn off a strip, how red their bottoms were getting, how nicely their bottoms bounced around as the spanking continued. Karen in particular watched closely as Ryan squirmed around on his Mum’s lap, remembering what it was like having him across her own lap just two weeks before, and knowing her pussy was getting wet at that very thought.

At the end of the second round the two Mum’s nodded to each other and started the third round at the top of the first bottom cheek again and the boys struggled even more, knowing another 60 spanks would be delivered. The third round was always the hardest, because whilst they struggled even more with the 60 spanks they still never knew until the very end if even a fourth round would be given. They knew it wasn’t a matter of whether they were crying. That never came in to it. It was solely dependent on how their Mum’s felt at the time. Would they give another 60 spanks or maybe their hands hurt too much? To be realistic that was rarely the case. Both Mum’s had been known to give six rounds before stopping. In essence it really depends upon how naughty the boys had been, and as the Mum’s got towards the end of the third round so they were hoping that would be the end of the hand spanking, and even though it meant it was time for the hairbrush at least the first part of their spanking ordeal was over.

“Are you really sorry Ryan?” Audrey asked, rubbing her son’s bare and nicely warm bottom.

“Yes Mum” came a very wet reply, and Audrey knew her son was deeply regretting his misbehaviour, although she suspected only as much as he always did part way through his spanking.

Still, she had discussed it carefully with Lizzie on the journey home and they had decided tonight it should be four rounds and without saying anything they nodded again at each other and started again at the top of the first bottom cheek, and two very distraught boys started to endure the fourth round of spanks, squirming around on their Mum’s laps even more, crying out, tears filling their eyes, no longer thinking of the watching women, not even 17 year old Karen.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

Audrey looked up at the watching women and still saw the look of satisfaction on their faces, and certainly no sympathy for the disobedient boys. Very satisfying she thought.

The fourth round of spanking came to an end and once again Audrey asked her son

“I hope you are learning your lesson Ryan.”

Ryan let out a loud sob and a gushing

“Yes Mum, I’m really really sorry.”

“Good, then let’s move on shall we?”

Audrey and Lizzie knew what that meant, so did Ryan and Billy, although no one said anything. Ryan realised that whilst the hand spanking had ended the dreaded horrible hard hairbrush would now be used.

Audrey and Lizzie picked up their respective hairbrush and tapped their son’s bottoms, looked up at the watching women who nodded eagerly with their approval most of whom had never seen the hairbrush used liked this and watched in awe as the two Mum’s started to spank their son’s again. This time the howls were louder, the pain much more, the tears flowed, the Mum’s kept to their task, knowing their son’s would find sitting down ever so difficult afterwards, and probably tomorrow as well, maybe even the following day.

Both boys squirmed around on their Mum’s laps, regretting beyond regret their stupidity in ignoring their Mum’s instructions, promising never to disobey them ever again, their bottom cheeks bouncing as the hard hairbrush smacked home, their penis’s pressing ever harder on to the bare thighs of their Mum’s as they desperately tried to avoid the stinging blows thinking it would sting less, only to find their bottoms bounced back up to be met by the next hard spank from the hairbrush, their penis pressing down hard again on to their Mum’s bare thighs, and moments later their bottoms bouncing back up again. So it went on, spank after spank after spank, the boys howls filling the night, the watching women enjoying the punishment meted out to the two disobedient 16 year old boys, Karen even licking her lips as Ryan’s body arched up, his penis flapping beneath him only to be engulfed again by his Mum’s thighs.

After 100 spanks with the hairbrush Audrey looked at the four ladies watching and spoke above the howls coming from the two boys asking

“So ladies, is this hard enough for you?”

One by one the ladies said

“Yes it was.”

Audrey looked at Lizzie, nodded, and together they set about their task again with renewed vigour. 200 spanks with the hairbrush later and both Mum’s stopped. The howling continued as they rubbed their son’s reddened and hot bottoms. Audrey and Lizzie glancing up at the audience who again nodded in satisfaction. Audrey said

“Is that sufficient for you ladies?”

“Yes” they answered again, this time almost together as they watched the boys still howling as they rubbed their bottoms and danced from foot to foot.

Audrey looked at Karen and said

“Karen, can you take Ryan across and show his bottom to the other ladies please.”

A delighted Karen sprang up and went across to Audrey, took Ryan’s arm and firmly helped him up and slowly walked him across the garden, his penis stiffening as he walked, somehow enjoying being held securely by the 17 year old girl he so fancied. They got to the other women and Karen turned Ryan around and pushed his back so he doubled over, not quite touching his toes, and became another spectacle for the watching women well aware his balls were hanging down between his legs for them all to see.

Lizzie said to Karen

“Can you walk Billy over as well please?”

Karen said to Ryan

“Don’t move, or else”

Then walked back over and took Billy by the arm and said

“You too Billy, show the ladies your nicely reddened bottom.”

Billy allowed himself to be walked over but was very embarrassed, much more so than Ryan, conscious of his penis on show. He stood next to Ryan and was bent over to more admiring comments.

After a few moments of humiliation for the two boys Audrey said

“OK boys, inside the house.”

The watching women starting chatting happily as they took their chairs back inside, and soon the garden was empty, except for the tent that remained in place, and would do until the morning.

The women said their thanks to Audrey and Lizzie and left, except for Karen who hung around a bit longer. She chatted to Audrey who asked her

  “So Karen, do you think the boys have really learned their lesson?”

Karen let out a low laugh and looked at the two boys, as they both stood there naked below the waist rubbing their bottoms as fast as they could. Karen said in reply

“I wondered if maybe they should have been spanked a bit longer Mrs Grant” she answered and smiled as both boys let out low groans.

“Well boys, tell us what you think?” Audrey said.

Both looked at the 17 year old. They were still naked below the waist knowing their penis’s were on view. Billy’s was now shrivelled up but Ryan’s was erect. Audrey looked at Karen and Lizzie and raised her eyebrows. Neither boy said anything.

“What do you think Lizzie?” Audrey asked instead.  

Lizzie thought a moment and said

“Well I reckon I’m going to take Billy home.” She looked at her son and added “and we can discuss all this on the way. Don’t think you are out of the woods yet young man. You might still be feeling my hairbrush again in the morning so no arguments. OK?”

“Yes Mum” Billy said, hanging his head.

Lizzie and Billy went upstairs to pack. Audrey looked at Karen and said

“If it was your decision what would you do with Ryan then Karen?”

Karen looked at Ryan and said

“I’d send him to bed and discuss it again in the morning saying there was a fifty fifty chance he will be getting another spanking. After all he made you come home especially.”

“I agree” Audrey said “and just to make it interesting perhaps you would like to come over and hear the discussion, and maybe help decide what happens to him.”

“Really?” Karen replied gleefully.

“Yes, after all your Mum tells me you have spanked both your brothers now and you treat the whole discipline objective very seriously.”

“Oh I do Mrs Grant. I will only spank them when they really earn it though.”

“Well then, you come over first thing and we can discuss whether Ryan gets another spanking or not.”

“What, help decide, really?” said a delighted Karen.

“Yes” Audrey replied, then added with a fiendish smile but loud enough for Ryan to hear “and maybe if we decide he has been naughty enough you can be the one to spank him.”

Ryan groaned. Karen laughed.

“OK Mrs Grant. Deal. I’ll give it a lot of thought tonight then.” She looked at Ryan with a sly smile and said to the unfortunate 16 year old

“Don’t worry Ryan, I’ll be very fair.”

Karen and Audrey winked at each other, laughed and said

“Why? He wasn’t very fair to you making all that noise. Why be fair to him?”

“Good point Mrs Grant. Very good point.”

Ryan was told to go to bed and jigged away, still sobbing, madly rubbing his bottom whilst jigging from foot to foot. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, and seeing just how shiny red his bottom was somehow intensified the pain His bottom was very sore and after ages rubbing his throbbing cheeks he fell asleep on his stomach, his bottom stinging.

He woke early and his bottom was still stinging. He remembered he will still have to face his Mum and Karen and discuss whether he needs to be spanked again. He was still rubbing his bottom when Audrey and Karen walked in to his bedroom.

“Out of bed and put your hands on your head” Audrey demanded.

Ryan got out of bed and as soon as he saw Karen, now in another tight sleeveless t shirt and an even shorter skirt he stood up unable to hide his feelings as he became erect his penis on full show as he had been too tired to put his pyjamas back on the night before.

Audrey and Karen exchanged looks, both first eying the erect penis staring at them, then giving   each other a rather annoyed look, before Audrey said in a voice he knew meant she was still angry “Well Ryan we have discussed your behaviour and we have decided you need another spanking.”

Ryan groaned thinking how unfair it was that he didn’t hear the discussion, and his bottom was still throbbing from the night before.

Audrey continued

“Don’t moan too much young man” then after a few moments added “anyway I have spoken with Aunt Lizzie who said she was going to give Billy another spanking as she was still upset we had to get home early last night to sort you two out.”

Ryan looked at the floor, not daring to say a word now. His Mum continued

“And I have decided that Karen will give you your spanking today.”

  He now knew for sure he was going to get another spanking for sure. The trouble was he was now standing naked with his hands on his head with his Mum and 17 year old Karen were looking straight at him both shaking their heads in disbelief at the sight of his even more huge erection which he got just thinking about going across Karen’s lap.

Karen looked at Audrey who nodded, walked over to Ryan and took his erect penis in her hand. Ryan didn’t dare resist but found the cool hand so erotic. Karen tugged slightly and Ryan had no choice but to follow the 17 year old. They left his bedroom and they walked to the spare room where Ryan saw a chair already in the middle of the room with a hairbrush within easy reach.

“I’ll leave you to it Karen. Don’t forget, there is no need to be fair. A good hard spanking is needed. Lots of tears and you should tell him off a lot as well. Make sure he knows why he is being disciplined again.”

“Yes Mrs Grant, no problem” Karen replied as she sat down.

Ryan was bewildered as his Mum left the room and Karen smacked the hairbrush in to the palm of her hand.

“Come on Ryan, let’s teach you a lesson you won’t forget in a hurry.”

Ryan looked at the beautiful girl sitting in front of him, her skirt having risen up so her legs were bare, wearing a vest top so her bare arms were a delight to look at. He focussed on her lap as he stepped forward and bent down across bare thighs. She rubbed his bottom and said

“Well on the bright side Ryan your bottom is already nice and warm so I’ll only give you a few dozen with my hand and then go straight to the hairbrush, and once I know you have a really sore bottom and are crying your eyes out I have a question for you.”

Ryan squirmed around and looked up in to her eyes. She was smiling, a wicked smile, a beautifully evil smile, Ryan’s erection again stiffened, Karen raised her eyebrows to acknowledge that she felt it, raised the hairbrush and said

“I’ll tell you afterwards, but keep that thought my lad because a stiff penis will come in very handy.”

Ryan knew he will be in a lot of pain before he finds out what the surprise will be. Right now he was across the lap of a beautiful dominant girl who he found so sexy, and found himself wanting to obey her, to please her, and maybe the prize will be a date. He so hoped so and raised his bottom up to invite the beautiful Karen to spank him hard. When the hairbrush started its arc down towards his bare red bottom he looked away, the hairbrush bit home, the pain spread across his bottom cheek, he pressed his penis down in to her thighs and let out a gasp as his spanking began. The dominant girl wasn’t going easy on him, and he didn’t want her to. It was ok no matter how hard she spanked him and for how long. He had found his ideal girl after all.

The spanking was indeed long and hard. Much harder than the spanking she first gave him when he touched her boobs. He was soon crying and begging her to stop. Of course Karen ignored his plea’s, even smiling when she saw his tears, feeling at home with the 16 year old across her lap, his reddened bottom staring up at her as she kept spanking him. Eventually she decided to stop and let him get up. Her adrenalin was flowing as she watched him slowly slide off her lap, clearly in agony, and bounce from foot to foot rubbing his bottom. She looked at him sternly and ordered

  “OK Ryan, let’s go to the bathroom and I will rub some cream in for you. Come on.”

Ryan nodded at Karen, admired her strength, and knew he had to do as she told him.

A few moments later he followed Karen into the bathroom and watched as she sat down. Ryan got the tube of cream.

“Over my lap Ryan and I’ll rub it in.”

Ryan was about to argue but saw Karen’s bare thighs again and realised his erection was returning as he quickly bent across her lap. She rubbed in the cream, edging her fingers between his legs, rubbing his balls, and as he lifted his tummy she engulfed his erect penis in her hand and rubbed him, knowing how aroused he was, until he gave a long gasp and she felt the hot cum on her legs. She looked down at the 16 year old and smiled at the back of his head so he didn’t see her smile. She was going to enjoy this relationship she knew. Ryan breathed heavily for a while at least until Karen snapped

“Naughty boy, now get up and get dressed.”

Ryan stood up and quickly pulled on his pants and trousers, then said

“I’m sorry Karen really I am.”

Karen looked at the sticky cum on her legs then at him and this time smiled.

“You could wipe it off you know” she said. Ryan knew it was an order.

“Of course Karen” Ryan said quickly, getting some toilet tissue and carefully cleaning the mess from her legs. Karen parted her legs and Ryan rubbed down her inner thighs just brushing her pussy as he did she held his hand and edged it inside her knickers and against her vaginal lips and from her look made it clear she expected Ryan to return the favour and he gently rubbed his fingers along her pussy as she quickly got to orgasm. She was still breathing heavily as she pulled down her skirt and tidied herself up, relishing the way Ryan was waiting for her to speak, acknowledging her position of authority.

“Will you be better behaved in future?” Karen asked with a strict tone back in her voice.

“Of course Karen” Ryan blurted out sure he would do whatever she wanted.

Karen kept smiling and said

“Well, if you will then do you want to be my boyfriend?”

“Oh my goodness, yes of course I do” Ryan answered eagerly.

“You will have to do as I say” she said sharply, “Or else” she added.

“Or else what?” Ryan stammered.

“I’m a bit of a control freak actually Ryan.” She waited a moment then continued “and I like my boyfriends to do as I say, and if they do, well, I’m nice to them. Very nice actually.”

Ryan could feel an erection coming. Karen was looking straight at the bulge developing in his trousers before saying

“But if my boyfriend doesn’t do as I say, or argues with me, then he gets what for.”

“What does that mean?” Ryan asked, almost hesitantly.

Quick as a flash Karen said

“Oh you know, if you upset me I will have to give you another spanking. A hard one. Maybe even in front of all my friends.”

Ryan had an immediate full hard on erection. He found Karen so sexy, so strong, so dominant. Maybe even as strong a woman as his Mum. Certainly she spanked him almost as hard. Ryan thought for only a moment. He really fancied Karen so decided it was worth going for. He started to picture himself being spanked again and even imagined a few girls looking on. His erection was getting stiffer at the thought of it, his penis started to throb, just with her words. He realised he found the whole suggestion of being spanked by his girlfriend exciting. He wanted Karen to spank him and maybe he will cum again, maybe he will be able to excite her as well. He knew he would earn a spanking from her, and looked forward to it.

“OK” he said almost in a whisper, desperately trying to control himself.

“Good” Karen said with a crisp finality in her tone that made Ryan cum right there in his pants. Karen laughed as saw the stain increase in size and at that moment knew she would certainly be spanking him again.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors