Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon Reaches New Highs

"Talking about punishment can result in so much pleasure."

8
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I'm sure I am not the only girl that finds punishment rewarding."

My name is Sharon Burly, Shaz to my friends. I am forty-three years old and have been happily divorced from Bill, my ex, for five years. I like to think I keep myself attractive, as my relationships since my divorce appear to support this.

I have been seeing my long-time friend Susan's ex-husband for the last couple of months. I have always found David, her ex, attractive and pleasant company.

When we bumped into each other in the high street, he asked me if I had time for a coffee. I jumped at the chance to renew our acquaintance, as I had found him attractive enough to fantasise about him a few times while masturbating in bed.

He told me it was great to see me again as he always enjoyed my company. He laughed as he asked if we could meet up as he would love to make it a proper date. I was pleased to say yes, as I found him interesting and as attractive as ever.

We were both free to choose our friends and I was sure Susan wouldn't have a problem with me seeing her ex. They had been divorced for three years, and the attractive Susan was never short of admirers.

When I was married, we socialised with Susan and David on a few occasions. I always felt he found me attractive from the way he liked flirting with me. I share a close friendship with Susan, who I usually meet once or twice a week for a drink.

She found my relationship with her ex amusing but told me she was not surprised. She added that David made no secret when discussing our nights out how attractive he thought I was.

Susan said she showed David some photographs from our last year at school when we had been nearly eighteen. He told her we looked amazing and was sure we must have been the most attractive girls in the school.

We didn't keep many secrets from each other. Sharing our latest experiences, we often reminisced about our time at school, not to mention sex lives, whenever we met up.

When I started dating David, Susan kept asking me if I had fucked him yet. I always just smiled as I told her it was none of her business but looked forward to the time I could say yes.

She grinned as she squeezed my hand as she told me she guessed we hadn't as she was sure I would have remarked about the experience to her.

One night after a lovely meal, David invited me back to his flat and I didn't hesitate in saying yes. I wondered if tonight was the night as I was eager for him to shag me. David was forever the gentleman and I found him quite reserved where sex or discussing it was concerned.

I thought this was quite endearing, although if I am honest, I was eager for him to fuck me.

When we arrived at his flat, we settled down with a coffee. David gave me a tender kiss on the lips as he told me I looked stunning. I thought, this is it; he's going to fuck me, and my love juices responded with the anticipation of his cock penetrating my eager hole.

He held my hand tenderly as we kissed passionately with our tongues entwined. He told me he had always found me attractive since we first met, as only being married held him back from taking it further.

I told David, Susan and I remained good friends, sharing our feelings, and knew she hadn't a problem with our relationship. I told him we had been close friends for so long we didn't have many secrets from each other.

I laughed as I told him we even agreed not to tell our parents the day we had been caned together at school.

David looked at me bemused, saying he was not aware that girls had been caned at school. He had attended an all-boys academy where they had seldom used corporal punishment. Obviously, there had only been boys attending, so conversation with girls wasn't an option.

I couldn't help laughing as I asked David if he had ever spoken to his wife while they'd been married. I found it hard to believe Susan had never told David about our caning. I told him corporal punishment was now prohibited but wasn't uncommon during my school days at Westlands in the Sixties. I added that most teachers used corporal punishment to punish errant pupils.

He looked shocked at the question I had just asked him. I told David he knew we had been at school together and had become the best of friends. Obviously, he never knew I had visited Miss James, the headmistress, on two occasions, once along with his ex-wife Susan to be caned.

When punished with Susan, they had caught four of us smoking behind the girls' toilets. He said he found it surprising the headmistress had caned his ex-wife, only she had never mentioned a word about being punished to him.

I told him Susan never smoked but was deemed guilty by association. I added I felt sorry for her, but being punished with us confirmed she was accepted into our clique, and we became close friends after sharing the experience.

I saw the tent-like bulge in his trousers as my story unfolded as he obviously found our caning exciting. I told him that we received three strokes on each hand. The caning was severe, making us all cry with the pain.

Debbie and Dawn, the other two girls, took their punishment bravely but the tears were flowing down their cheeks as the cane struck their hands with a painful force. The stinging looked excruciating and Susan must have been petrified, waiting to be punished.

When it was her turn to be caned, she bravely held out her hand palm up. When the first stroke struck her petite palm, that was the finish of any attempt to take her caning stoically. Susan screamed, cried and threw back her head as the stick whistled down, striking her delicate palms with a resounding crack.

I told David Susan, unsurprisingly, had been the most affected out of the four of us and had taken her caning badly. Susan was a well-behaved and clever girl who had never been in trouble before. She was a favourite of most teachers and one of the few girls who had never been punished in our class.

Not surprisingly, the poor girl was the only one still sobbing when we held our caned palms under the cold toilet taps to try to relieve the stinging. Susan said she'd never imagined being caned and was distraught by the thought her parents might find out. She sobbed uncontrollably as she looked at her striped hands. I felt so sorry for her. I hugged her and said she wouldn't be called the class goody-two-shoes anymore.

I could not believe that Susan had never told David about her caning as we often reminisced about the event when we met for a coffee. It had made such an impression on all of us, especially Susan. I presumed she must have discussed it with him.

My husband loved me to tell him the tales of my canings at school as the resulting fuck was always exhilarating.

During my chats with Susan, I had already assumed her marriage had run its course. When she told me she was getting a divorce, I was not surprised as it had seemed inevitable. Although Susan had never said as much, she often intimated there'd been little love remaining between them for years. 

Laura_Dicardy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Dicardy1

I was a little bewildered they had drifted apart, as I'd always found David interesting and fanciable whenever I was in his company.

David had quite a job hiding his obvious arousal as I revealed stories of my punishments. He said I must have been a little terror at school to receive the cane so often. I started to laugh at Dave's naivety and could not believe that he lacked the awareness that teachers caned girls.

David then asked if my other canings by the headmistress had been as severe. I told him about the occasion I fought with this girl Diana Oliver who was bullying my friend Dawn's younger sister. We were separated by Miss Jones, our form teacher, and escorted to the headmistress.

After a long lecture about our disgraceful behaviour, she told us she would never condone violence. She then added that punching an eleven-year-old was unacceptable, whatever the provocation.

She looked at Diana and told her she was to be caned. Bullying, then fighting from a sixth form girl, deserved the severest punishment as she was very close to expelling her. We both received the caning we knew was coming from the headmistress.

I received one on each hand for fighting, although the head expressed some sympathy towards me.

My punishment was definitely less severe than Diana's, rightly so. At the time, it was still the worst punishment I had ever received. I had been caned and felt the strap by several of my teachers. Most of us girls had been punished but it felt nothing like the head's cane.

Although in pain with stinging palms, I took my punishment stoically. I couldn't stop the tears flowing down my cheeks, but not a sound escaped from my lips.

I couldn't say the same for Diana. She received two on each hand, which ended up three on her left palm. Two was for our fight, while the other two she received for being a bully.

I was delighted that Diana screamed in pain, threw back her head and begged for her mum while the cane was thrashing her delicate hands. She was in obvious agony as the cane cracked loudly on her tender palms.

Miss James seemed to enjoy caning Diana as she knew she deserved every stroke she gave her. She told her first-years had taken their punishment with less fuss and seemed to strike her palms with greater force.

She ended up with an extra stroke for trying to pull her hand away even though it had resulted in the cane striking her fingers.

Diana was a sexy-looking girl, a blue-eyed blond with a stunning figure. After her punishment, she looked like a chastised eleven-year-old rather than a delectable seventeen-year-old woman.

As we left the study, Diana was distraught and cried uncontrollably. The tears cascaded down her face as she hugged her damaged hands under her armpits.

I told her I had little sympathy for her as she got what she deserved and hoped the stinging would last for ages. I told her Miss James knew she had been a cow, so the thrashing she gave her had been severe. I told her my punishment was worthwhile to see her holding out her hands while the cane lashed her palms.

David took my hand, kissed my palm and asked if he should be worried about how much my story aroused him. He said he imagined that if he had witnessed my caning, he would have soiled his pants.

He asked if we could make love as he thinks I am wonderful and had played with himself, dreaming of fucking me since our relationship began. I told him I had wanted him to fuck me for ages as I really enjoyed being with him. I added he had nothing to worry about as all these years later, I still get aroused when I think about the canings I received and witnessed.

I told him I wanted him badly as my pussy was flowing with love juices, just imagining him shagging me. Especially after telling him about my punishments, which always made me excited. I was desperate to be fucked. I ripped off my clothes the minute we entered the bedroom as I couldn't wait for David to fuck me.

He removed his clothes apart from his pants and kissed me passionately. We fell back on the bed as my love juices flowed, eager to be fucked. I pulled down his pants and nearly died of shock. His cock was enormous, the biggest I had ever seen since my divorce, and I had seen a fair few.

I told David his cock was amazing and as much as I needed fucking I would show him what utopia was before we performed the main event.

I took his magnificent cock as far as I could down my throat while working my lips up and down his shaft. I knew I was good, as I have been told I excel when giving head as I have the perfect lips for performing a blow job.

After my best effort with my tongue tormenting his helmet, David's spunk filled my mouth as I swallowed the lot. David was shouting as he exploded that he loved me and I was the most wonderful girl in the world.

He told me it was the first blow job he had ever experienced. He said he never realised it would be so much better than all his fantasies put together. The size of his penis made me have no doubts he was telling the truth.

I could never imagine the petite Susan had ever contemplated sucking that monster.

I asked David to eat my pussy while he recovered his libido. He said to me he had never done this before but he would love to give it his best shot.

He quickly found my clitoris, which protrudes when I'm excited like a little penis. He rubbed it with his tongue before gently biting it. My love juices, already running rampant, squirted into David's face. I cried with ecstasy as I came into his mouth.

David said he was so happy he could eat me forever but was now ready to fuck my brains out.

I opened my legs, anticipating the largest cock I have ever seen penetrating my eager pussy. I was confident I could take it without being damaged, as I had given birth to my two children, born larger than even David's monster.

I was not disappointed. My soaking pussy welcomed his cock as he penetrated me as my lips engulfed the massive shaft. I arched my back as he went deeper inside me as my head tossed from side to side with ecstasy.

David fucked me as I had never been screwed before. I was screaming out loud as I cried tears of sheer joy. He was thrusting deeper and longer as we exploded together.

We fucked most of the night; every time just got better and better. We both agreed this was the best sex we had ever experienced. I knew at that moment I wanted to be with Dave forever.

Two years later, we are still an item and moved in together. The sex is still wonderful and much to David's delight, occasionally I dress up like the schoolgirl I used to be. I even let him cane my hands as a special treat for us both, I might add.

 

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments