Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So Sorry I Cried

11
8 Comments 8
30.3k Views 30.3k
819 words 819 words
Famous Story
I’m scared. I feel so exposed. I’m a naughty girl and so require regular discipline. I have learnt that really, you hate to hear me cry and so I have been emphasizing my distress, crying a little bit louder, begging a little too quickly for you to stop and now the game is up! I have overdone the hysterics and so tonight you have upped the stakes.

During my spanking I will be wearing the brand new pair of nipple clamps that you have specially selected from the store. Which is why I’m now standing in front of you with my hands on my head, exposed as a fraud and about to pay the price. I’m not even naked and yet I’m squirming under you gaze. In a way I wish that I was naked but I’m still wearing my panties and despite my nervousness I know that a big wet patch is developing and that you can see it.

You start to prepare my nipples. First standing close behind me gently caressing my breasts; your touch is so light and yet it feels like jolts of electricity shooting into my nipples. They are already erect and ignoring my desperate internal pleas for them to stay flat. My body is betraying me and my nipples are shouting “Clamp Me!” Whilst if my pussy drips anymore there will be a puddle on the floor. It seems more preparation is in order. You take a firmer hold on my breasts, pulling me tighter against your body. I can feel your rock hard cock pressing against my ass. You squeeze each breast moving your hand towards my nipples and then tug on the nipple, extending and then releasing it. Despite my anticipation of what is to come, the squeezing and pulling is almost therapeutic, like a stress relieving massage. You sense my reaction and start to focus solely on my nipples pulling and shaping them almost as if you are absent mindedly kneading a piece of blu-tack.

You stop and move across the room to fetch the clamps. I want to run but I stay rooted to the spot. You walk in front of me and lift my right breast, your hand supporting it, you lower your mouth to my nipple and start to suck, at first it feels pleasant but as you suck harder and harder it feels as if you are going to suck my nipple off completely.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

Just when I feel that it won’t extend any further you release it. You pull on my nipple and attach the clamp; initially I feel nothing and then the pain starts radiating outwards.

I gasp but you ignore me and start to suck on my left nipple. Again you gradually increase the suction. I’m torn; do I want this nipple clamped quickly so it’s done or do I want you to delay the moment so that I can adjust to the pain in my right nipple. My thoughts are irrelevant; I have no choice in the matter. You are giving my left nipple your full attention, sucking it hard until it is fully extended. You attach the second clamp and both nipples throb. I have been so caught up in the drama of the moment that I have forgotten that my nipples are the hors d’oeuvres and the main course is still to come.

But you haven’t forgotten, you lead me cross to the sofa and gesture for me to lie across your lap. My breasts hang down and the clamps tug on my nipples, as you settle me into position each movement creating a jolt of pain. I remember the wet patch on my panties and blush. You can’t have failed to notice it as you peel my panties down. No warm up slaps with them on tonight. Without warning you deliver a hard slap on my right buttock and then my left. My tits jiggle and pain shoots into my nipples. You carry on rhythmically spanking right then left. I’m crying but you ignore my tears. As I sob a little louder you pick up the paddle and the sound, as it connects with my ass, drowns my cries.

I’m crying for real now, this isn’t exaggerated, but you ignore me. I’m paying the price for my earlier lies and yet these real tears are washing away my shame that I deceived you. As the paddling finally comes to a stop, I feel cleansed and grateful that you love me enough to punish me and not send me away.

Although, my thoughts are not quite so pure when you remove the clamps and declare that a further fifteen minutes of corner time in order. My ass is on fire and my nipples are throbbing and yet I need you to fuck me really badly!

Published 
Written by LexiRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments