Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie and Her Mother - Part 6

"The caning of Amy Whyte"

19
3 Comments 3
29.2k Views 29.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Miles loved visiting Mrs. Dupree. Conversation always flowed freely and she was never afraid to say exactly what was on her mind. They had only met twice and each time resulted in the most severe of thrashings. On each occasion Mrs. Dupree had made sure that Miles left without any hint of anger or animosity. She had very clear rules; one was that discipline should always be dispensed properly and another was that the transgression, once punished, should be forgiven.

Today Miles was visiting to Mrs Dupree to have a look at her friend’s computer. Elaine Whyte was concerned about the amount of time her eighteen year old daughter Amy was spending on line and Miles had offered to investigate her internet browsing history.

Mrs. Dupree left Miles alone in the kitchen with the laptop. It didn’t take long to find the information he was looking for; there were two accounts on the computer one for Amy and the other was her mother’s. Feeling a bit guilty Miles read through Amy’s online chat log. It was clear she and a number of her friends had quite a crush on her new PE teacher, a Miss Pippa Stanton. Next the browsing log. Miles couldn’t believe it, almost all records showed spanking blogs and video sites. There was a fetish based social network site and when Miles logged on he found profile photographs showing the most graphic of images. Thankfully her face was hidden. The last thing Miles came across confirmed Elaine’s fears. Amy had been making arrangements to meet with a stranger and would clearly be in danger if this meeting was to materialise.

Before closing down the computer curiosity got the better of him and he went into have a skim through Elaine’s profile. Clearly surfing pornographic sites was a nightly activity. The respectable Elaine White was clearly obsessed with anal play. Miles couldn’t believe how many websites focussed on ladies trying to force large objects into their tight bottom holes.

Miles didn’t know what to do. Part of him wished he hadn’t looked but he was relieved he was able to help Mrs. Whyte stop her daughter getting into trouble. He called Mrs Dupree through.

As always Mrs. Dupree took control and made everything simple.

“It’s easy,” she said in her clear confident tone. “Amy is interested in caning and she is planning on meeting a stranger. I’ll let her know what a proper caning feels like and warn her off putting herself in danger.”

“I’m not sure if I should say anything but...”

“Spit it out Miles!”

Miles told Mrs. Dupree about the mother’s browsing habits.

That evening Mrs. Dupree telephoned Mrs. White and told her not to let her daughter out of her site. She explained what her daughter had been doing on the internet and the potential danger she was in. A suggestion was made to bring her round after school the following day. Before hanging up the phone Mrs. Dupree told Elaine not to worry, explained that her daughter was getting herself into a bit of trouble but it was nothing that she could not put right if given permission to do so.

A grateful Mrs. Whyte replied, “Yes anything.”

Amy Whyte was surprised when her mother insisted on meeting her from school. At eighteen years old she thought it strange being met at the school gate along with the younger girls.

The senior girls were never met by their mothers, it just wasn’t done. At school Amy felt like she was an adult. The uniform was basically the same throughout the school: grey skirt, grey blazer with blue trim round the lapels, white blouse and grey v-neck sweater. The younger girls wore white knee length socks but in the sixth form they were allowed to wear grey tights. Amy and her mother laughed when they first read the school uniform list because it actually said grey stockings. obviously it hadn’t been revised for years.

“Who is this woman we are going to see then?” Amy was a bit put out by being lead away by her mother.

Amy’s mood changed when she met Mrs. Dupree; she tended to have that effect on people.

As they sat down in the lounge Mrs. Dupree began.

“Amy... I am going to get straight to the point. Your mother came to see me because she was worried about the amount of time you were spending on the internet and that you were becoming withdrawn. I have had a look at the history on your computer and it seems your mother is right to be concerned.”

Amy didn’t know where to look, she was mortified.

“I have spoken to your mother and offered to sort this out here and now. So this is what is going to happen.”

Amy was beginning to feel relieved that she didn’t have to contribute to this conversation.

Mrs. Dupree continued in her marvellous style. “I am not going to go into the details of what was found. It is natural to be curious and I think you are already embarrassed enough. We are more concerned with the reckless and downright dangerous plans you were making to meet someone who approached you online and we need your assurance that this must stop.”

Amy snivelled a quiet, “Yes miss.”

“Right, to get the message across and put an end to this nonsense I am going to cane you and you are going to promise that you will never make arrangements to meet strangers over the internet.”

Amy’s head was spinning. She had fantasised so much about being caned and now... now she didn’t know what to think. This isn’t how it happened in her fantasies.

Amy was eighteen years old, an adult; she knew that all she had to say was no and she would be able to walk away. But she wanted closure.

Mrs. Dupree continued. “I shall cane you in the dining room. Would you like your mother to come with you?”

“No! ...sorry, I mean no thank you it’s quite alright.”

As they walked through to the dining room Amy noticed the cane was already laid out on the table. It looked quite a lot thicker than the canes in her imagination and certainly thicker than many of the canes she had seen used on the internet.

Mrs. Dupree picked up the cane and flexed it between her hands.

“Please remove your skirt and bend over the table.”

Amy obediently complied.

“That’s it hold the far end of the table and don’t let go.”

Amy had such a pert little bottom it seemed a pity to mark it.

The grey tights were stretched over the white cotton bikini panties. The right cheek was left more vulnerable as the panties had ridden up into divide between the two cheeks.

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong



“I shall give you four strokes. Be brave!”

Amy felt a little more at ease. In the stories she had read on line six of the best seemed to be the minimum and often dozens of strokes were delivered. Amy was not aware of Mrs. Dupree’s philosophy of consistency. Mrs. Dupree was a firm believer that all punishments should be given at full force; that the severity of a punishment should be controlled by the choice of implement, the layers of clothes allowed and the number of strokes. Amy’s delicate bottom would be sliced with the same force as she would use when caning a grown man.

Amy was determined to take her caning in silence.

Mrs. Dupree smiled to herself as the first stroke landed perfectly across the centre of Amy’s bottom.

“Spread your legs a little... that’s it...”

Whap! Another perfect stroke. Amy remained silent.

Mrs Dupree took aim and landed the third in the crease between the buttocks and the legs. Still no sound came from Amy’s lips.

“Last one!” Mrs. Dupree announced as she landed a blow diagonally across the first two.

Mrs. Dupree felt for Amy. Even through the panties and tights the caning must have been agonising.

“You may stand up now!”

Amy turned to Mrs. Dupree with tears in her eyes and her lips curling. “M... May I have a hug please?”

Mrs. Dupree held Amy in her arms for a good five minutes as she let the tears out.

After wiping her eyes Amy was back to her happy self again.

“Come on. We had better go back to your mother.”

As they went back to the lounge Mrs. Whyte received her daughter with open arms and the tears started again.

“No, no, I’m fine really.” And Mrs. Whyte could see that her daughter really was. Both mother and daughter felt safe; like this worrying business was now behind them.

“Amy?” Mrs. Dupree began. “I would like to have a little chat with your mother. Would you mind seeing yourself home?”

“No, of course not.” Amy was dying to get home and look in the mirror. She was also beginning to feel another need and would be grateful of a little time alone.”

Mrs. Whyte started to talk as soon as her daughter left.

“Thank you so much Celia. I know it seems terribly harsh but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. I am sure she has learnt her lesson.”

“Mrs. Whyte!”

“Elaine, please, call me Elaine.”

“Mrs. White!” Celia continued. “You allowed me to discipline your daughter and pretended to be shocked by the material she was looking at on the internet.”

Mrs White looked slightly puzzled. “Well yes. It was appalling and she deserved to be punished.”

“Precisely! Tell me; are you familiar with any of these sites?” Mrs Dupree picked up a sheet of paper and started to read. , lesbiananal.co.uk,

“Enough! Enough! I am so sorry... I was just curious.”

Mrs. Dupree looked genuinely annoyed. “I don’t care about your curiosity. The fact remains that you just let your daughter take a caning without saying a word.”

“Come with me! You deserve the same as Amy.”

Elaine Whyte didn’t want to get caned. She had never fantasised about spanking or domination or submission or anything along those lines. She could have easily walked away if it wasn’t for the feeling that she deserved to be punished.

“Remove your skirt!”

Elaine opened her mouth to speak... She had nothing to say so she closed it again and complied.

“Bend over the table!”

Elaine positioned herself perfectly; legs slightly parted and bottom well up. She had tan coloured tights and a simple pale blue thong.

“She will regret wearing that thong today.” Mrs. Dupree thought and announced. “Amy received four strokes for being irresponsible on the internet. You shall receive the same.”

Whapp! The first stroke landed high up on Elaine’s bottom. She shrieked and immediately stood up and frantically rubbed her bottom.

“If you stand up again the stroke won’t count,” Mrs. Dupree warned.

Whap! The second landed in almost exactly the same place. Mrs Dupree could clearly see the marks through the thin tights.

Elaine stood on her tiptoes for the next stroke as if to avoid it landing so high in her bottom. Mrs. Dupree could see exactly what she was trying to do and purposely landed a vicious stroke on the crease where her buttocks met her legs.

Elaine was still shrieking as the last stroke landed across the centre of her bottom.

“Honestly! Mrs. Whyte! Amy never made such a fuss. We will now address the matter of not admitting to your behaviour and allowing your daughter takes the punishment on her own. I think we will have your tights and panties off for this.”

Mrs. White complied and resumed her position over the table. Mrs. Dupree could see the purple welts and a spot of blood where the two high strokes had overlapped.

“Hold still, I shall give you six.”

Elaine white felt guilty and ashamed. She knew she deserved to be punished and part of her was grateful to have a friend like Mrs. Dupree to attend to her. She remained perfectly still through the six precisely executed strokes almost feeling a sense of anti-climax when it was over.

Celia rubbed her friends back as her breathing returned to normal.

“Don’t move; I am afraid your bottom is a bit of a mess.”

Celia left and returned with some antiseptic cream, tissues and plasters. As she rubbed the cream where the cane has so viciously landed on the crease below the buttocks Elaine parted her legs and raised her bottom. She was soaking. A clear viscous drop escaped from her puffy lips.

As Elaine’s anus came into view Mrs. Dupree was curious about its shape. It seemed ... well... more like a slot than the normal puckered round hole.

Celia remembered the websites that Elaine favoured with images of vibrators and dildos being plunged into gaping holes and all became clear.

Elaine was disappointed when Celia announced, “all done!” She was enjoying the attention and enjoying the sensation of exposing her most private and delicate folds.

Ten minutes later it was as if this afternoon’s events had never happened. They were making small talk and discussing the book they were reading for their book club.

Twenty minutes later Elaine was walking home looking forward to having a cosy chat with her daughter. Celia Dupree was having a little lie down on her bed. The bottom draw of her bedside table was open...

Published 
Written by Milo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments