Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking Stepmom

"My stepmom does something naughty and suggests that I spank her as punishment."

284
29 Comments 29
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

One day I was laying on my bed doing a whole lot of nothing when my stepmom came into my room.

I was lost in my own thoughts at the time. I was laying on my back with my head hanging over the foot of my bed when my stepmom started picking up my dirty laundry off of the floor.

“Why are teenage boys so messy?” she asked.

“I don't know,” I mumbled as I stared off into space.

My stepmom's name was, Karen. She was a beautiful blonde woman with curves that would make any man happy, including my dad. Which was a shame, because I spent many hours masturbating to the thought of her naked.

Just as I was deep in thought about how sexy she must look under her short summer dress, she bent over in the corner of my room.

I thought it was just my horny thoughts deceiving me, but I could have sworn that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

I followed her with my eyes as she moved around my room collecting clothes off the ground. I couldn't tell for sure. Maybe she was just wearing skin, skin-colored panties.

She had almost picked up everything, but there was one more pile right in front of me. She stepped over the pile and with her back to me she leaned over and displayed her bare, shaven pussy to me.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed!

Karen popped back up and spun to look at me.

“What?” she asked.

“You're not wearing any panties!”

“Oops. Sorry about that,” she giggled, “It's laundry day and don't have any clean ones.”

Karen carried the load of laundry in her arms and hurried out of my room. My cock hardened in my pants but I couldn't do anything about it at this time of day.

I heard the washing machine start and then a few minutes later my stepmom appeared at my door. I sat up quickly and sat on the edge of my bed, trying to hide my erection.

Karen entered my room and sat on the bed next to me. I shifted uncomfortably as Karen’s perfume illuminated the room and thoughts of her pussy fogged my mind.

“I'm sorry you had to see that,” Karen said, “You must be utterly repulsed.”

“What? Why?”

“Because you had to see my… vagina.”

“Why would I be repulsed?”

Because I'm old, and I'm your stepmom.”

“You're not that old. And honestly, it was probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, but don't tell my dad I said that.”

“Don’t worry, I won't. I think I'd be in more trouble than you,” she snickered.

“Speaking of being in trouble, I think I know how to fix this,” she added.

Karen jumped off the bed and ran out of my room. I just sat there and wondered what she was doing.

She was back in a flash and stood in front of me. She held one hand behind her back and began to explain.

“We need to rectify this situation, so it doesn't happen again,” she said.

“How?” I asked.

Karen brought her hand around from behind her back and held out a wooden paddle.

“I think someone needs a spanking for being bad.”

“What? You can't spank me! I'm seventeen years old. I'm way too old to be spanked,” I said with fear in my voice.

Karen started laughing softly, “Not you, silly. I need a spanking for being naughty.”

I didn't respond, but my eyes did go wide as I listened to her.

“I deserve a spanking and you're going to give it to me.”

“Umm, okay, but I've never done anything like that before.”

“That’s okay. I'll tell you exactly what to do.”

Karen handed me the paddle and then crawled onto my bed. She pushed her ass into the air and said, “Whenever you're ready.”

I stood up and walked around the side of my bed. I looked at my stepmom's covered ass and now knew that there was nothing underneath.

“Go ahead,” she urged.

I held the paddle back and then swung it forward. The paddle landed on her ass with a ‘thwack.’

“Ohhh,” Karen moaned.

“Don’t be afraid to make it hurt. This is my punishment,” she egged me on.

I pulled the paddle back and swung it twice as hard.

“Oww,” Karen cried out.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. Keep going just like that. But first…”

Karen reached behind her and pulled the bottom of her dress up to her waist. Her full ass was on display and I could see that it was lightly pink already.

“Give my ass four more hits. Two on each cheek.”

My cock started to throb at the thought. I never would have thought that doing something like this would turn me on.

I continued to paddle my stepmom’s bare-ass four more times, alternating between each ass cheek.

“Ohh my!” Karen exclaimed, “You're a natural!”

“Now what? I asked.

“Now my ass is starting to get numb. You want me to feel your spankings, so you'll want the feeling to come back. The best way to do this is to rub my ass cheeks with your hands.”

“Oh. Okay.”

I placed one knee on the bed and rested my hand on her ass. It was warm to the touch and bright red now.

I softly moved my hand in circles on her ass.

“Yes just like that,” she said, “But use more pressure.”

I pressed harder with my hand and as I rubbed, her ass cheek moved in the direction that I was rubbing.

“Mmm, perfect,” she moaned, “Use both hands. One on each cheek.”

I climbed all the way onto the bed and positioned myself directly behind her. She spread her legs wide so I could fit between them.

I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and rubbed them in opposite directions. I watched her ass as I pulled her cheeks apart. Her ass and pussy pulled open as I continued rubbing.

“Mmm,” she moaned as I kneed her soft flesh.

Then I repositioned my hands so my thumbs were pressed right into her anus. I moved her ass cheeks in circles as I glided my thumbs back and forth over her tight little hole.

Karen was breathing heavily now and she was moaning none stop.

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

“I think that's enough for now,” she said catching her breath.

I climbed off the bed and stood next to her.

“Now it's your turn,” Karen said as she rolled off the bed and stood up.

“What?” I questioned.

“Well, you were naughty too. Looking at my pussy like that. Don't worry though. I won't spank you as hard.”

I swallowed hard and just looked at her, but didn't put up a fight, “Okay.”

Karen smiled and said, “Take off your clothes.”

“Umm,” was all I could say.

Not wanting to tell me again, Karen grabbed my shirt and pulled it up over my head.

“Now your pants.”

As I stood there, frozen in place, Karen chuckled and grabbed my belt. She unbuckled it quickly and undid my pants. She then hooked her hands into my waistband and pulled my pants and underwear down at the same time.

My hard cock sprung out and pointed directly at my stepmom.

“Oh my,” she gasped, “You must be enjoying this. Now get on the bed.”

I crawled onto the bed and lifted my ass in the air.

“Is this going to hurt?” I asked.

“Yes. But I'll try to be gentle. I won't even use the paddle. I don't think you're ready for that… yet.

Without warning, my stepmom’s hand swung around and smacked me square on the left cheek. And then again quickly on the right cheek.

“How’s that feel?” she asked.

“It hurts, but not as bad as I thought.”

“Good,” she said, right before spanking me again.

Karen spanked me four more times before stopping. Then she leaned forward and started rubbing my ass. I had to admit that it felt good and even let out small moans as she rubbed my ass.

Karen was very attentive and covered my entire ass with soothing rubs. I turned my head to look back at her. Karen saw me looking and placed her hand on the back of my head.

“Head down,” she said as she pushed my head down to the mattress.

I was looking back between my legs and noticed precum was dripping from my cock. I still couldn't believe how incredibly turned on I was.

Karen's hands felt like they were all over me. At one point they were low enough to graze back and forth across my scrotum and it felt amazing.

My cock was begging for attention and I was half tempted to reach up and stroke it. But before I could, Karen gave me a small smack on the ass and told me to get up.

I got off of the bed and stood in front of Karen. She looked down at my cock and saw the droplet of precum on the tip of my cock.

“Still enjoying yourself? That's good. Time for round two.”

Karen grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head. She stood in front of me fully nude and let me take in her body before crawling onto the bed.

She lifted her ass into the air and spread her legs even wider. Her pussy was stretched open and it was dripping wet.

“Give it four good smacks and then cool it down again,” she instructed.

I grabbed the paddle and gave her the four spankings in rapid succession. I was in a hurry to get to the cool-down portion.

I hurried onto the bed and grabbed her ass. I squeezed it hard and pulled and tugged at her flesh. I sat up straight and pointed my cock directly at her pussy. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

As I rubbed her ass I gently rocked my hips. My cock was coming within millimeters of her swollen pussy. Lust had taken over my common sense and I allowed my cock to come in contact with her wet opening.

“Mmm,” Karen moaned, “Just like that. Don't stop!”

Her response was encouraging and I pressed my cock into her again.

“Oh, yes!” she said loudly.

I held my cock in place, unsure if she knew what I was doing. But then Karen reached back and grabbed my hip. She pulled me into her and my cock lunged forward. My cock slid into my stepmom's pussy with ease.

“Oh, yes!” she yelled, “Fuck me!”

I thrust my hips harder and plunged deep inside her pussy. Karen moved her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

She was moaning loudly and rocking her ass back and forth, matching my movements.

I fucked my stepmom like that for several minutes until she pulled away from me. She flipped over quickly and spread her legs wide.

“I want you to suck on my nipples while you fuck me.”

As I looked at her beautiful breasts and smiled, Karen added, “And don't be gentle!”

I leaned into her body and latched onto her right nipple. I suckled her erect nipple as I slid my cock back into her hungry twat. Then I drove my hips hard into her, slamming my cock deep inside of her, over and over again.

“Oh yes!” Karen moaned, “Fuck me hard. I want to feel it.”

Feeling more confident now, I reached up and grasped her exposed left nipple. I pinched it forcefully and pulled. Her nipple stretched to the breaking point and then snapped out of my fingers.

“Ohhh, Fuck!” Karen screamed, “I'm cumming!”

I felt Karen’s pussy constrict around my cock and then felt a flood of juices gush from the tight hole I was fucking.

It felt amazing and the thought of making this gorgeous older woman cum, who was also my stepmom sent a shiver down to my balls.

My balls tightened and I orgasmed hard as I shot my thick load deep inside my stepmom. She must have felt me cum inside of her because the next thing I knew she was having another orgasm as she held on to my ass, keeping me buried deep inside of her as I released my seed.

After a couple of minutes, Karen’s body went limp and I collapsed on top of her. Our breathing was heavy and I rose and fell from our combined breaths.

“Wow,” Karen finally spoke in a soft voice, “That was amazing. It was probably the best I've had. Definitely in the top three.”

I smiled at her compliment and could say without a doubt that it was the best I ever had and might not ever be topped.

I slid my cock out of her pussy and climbed off the bed. Karen followed me to the bathroom and gave my ass a playful slap. It stung worse than it should have but that was because my ass was still tender from her previous spankings. I flinched when I felt the sting and covered my ass with my hands.

Karen chuckled softly and said, “Remember, not a word of this to your dad! If you can keep your mouth shut, I might just let you spank me again.”

“You have my word!” I replied with enthusiasm.

The End.

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments