Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Special Program

"A widow is looking for a good school for her daughter."

3
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
920 words 920 words
This was the story idea I was working on before you all wanted another part to Miss Parker. There is no spanking in this part, it's all prelude. Let me know if this is something you'd like me to develop.

Special Program

Allison Carter put the Abbingdon Girls School prospectus on the kitchen table with a thoughtful look on her face. The school was an exclusive private girls boarding school and had a reputation for turning out graduates with guaranteed places at Oxford or Cambridge.

At 39 years old, Allison found herself widowed and now solely responsible for her 16-year-old daughter. With the life insurance from her late husband now processed, she would be able to afford the best possible education for their daughter Lucy. Poor Michael, she thought. Always struggling to ensure that she and Lucy had everything they wanted, but could never quite get the promotion that would earn him enough money for private school. Now in death, his company life insurance along with the private policy he insisted was needed ‘just in case’ had netted a shade over a million pounds. At 42 the stress had finally got to him and he dropped dead of a heart attack while giving a sales presentation.

The money would be more than enough for her and Lucy to live comfortably as Allison intended to go back to work as soon as Lucy was settled at her new school.

“At 39, I’m too young to be a widow,” she muttered to herself. Allison picked up the phone and called the school to make an appointment with the headmaster and the next morning drove the 30 miles to the school.

Abbingdon was set in 400 acres of it’s own grounds, with sports facilities, an indoor Olympic swimming pool, stables and extensive woodland. Allison pulled up to the front of the school and parked in a visitors’ space. The main building dated from the Elizabethan period and had been extensively restored and converted according to the prospectus.

A young woman, who said her name was Carol Simpson, met her in the entrance hall. Allison was taken down a wood paneled hallway; at the end of the hall there were two doors. One was marked ‘Headmaster’s Offices’ and the other ‘Punishment Room’.

The secretary opened the office door and let Allison into the outer office where she was offered tea or coffee.

“The Headmaster will be with you shortly, he’s just dealing with a small discipline matter,” smiled the secretary.

Allison studied the secretary. She was probably about 25 with long dark hair and green eyes.

As Allison sat, she could hear muffled sounds through the wall and assumed that the discipline matter being attended to involved one of the pupils.

A few minutes later, the buzzer of Carol’s desk sounded and Allison was ushered into the headmaster’s office.

“Good morning Mrs.

AriaTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriaTasty

Carter. My name is Peter Johnson, please have a seat and tell me what I can do for you.”

“Thank you Mr. Johnson. I am thinking about enrolling my daughter Lucy at your school and wanted to speak to you and have a look around if I may.”

“Of course, I’ll take you on a tour myself. I had a meeting scheduled, but it’s been cancelled so I’m free all morning.”

Peter stood and escorted Allison out of his office and as he passed Carol’s desk, he stopped. “Carol, could you call Miss Collins and tell her not to send Julie for her punishment until this afternoon.”

“Yes sir.” Replied Carol.

Peter escorted Allison on a tour of the school, stopping into various classes and introducing her to teachers and the occasional pupil. He spoke at length about the history of the school and its many achievements. At lunchtime, they stopped in the school canteen or restaurant as Peter referred to it. Allison was very impressed with everything she had seen and heard. Even the food was of a very high standard, nothing like she remembered from her school days. Most impressive however was Peter Johnson. He moved with fluid grace and cut a commanding and determined figure as he strode the halls. He had a handsome open appearance and it was clear he was both liked and respected by teachers and pupils alike. When they returned to the office, Peter asked Carol to bring in some coffee.

“So Mrs. Carter, what do you think of our school?”

“Everything seems to be very high standard and the facilities are really impressive. I wish I could have come to a place like this. I just have one question though.”

“Please, ask me anything you like.”

“I understand that you have gained special permission to bring back corporal punishment.” I assume that if Lucy attended then she would be subject to it should the situation demand.”

“Yes indeed. We actually brought it back at the request of the student body.”

“What?” exclaimed Allison in surprise.

“We took a poll about five years ago and asked pupils if they thought it was a good idea as standards of discipline had been slipping for several years. 87% voted to bring it back. We knew the government were considering it for private schools like ourselves so we applied for permission and got it.”

“I’m just not convinced it works in a modern setting, even with all your impressive achievements. This is a beautiful school and the programs and facilities are first rate, I’m just not sure about the slightly draconian discipline regime.”

Published 
Written by acarnie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments