Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step Mum & Sisters Take Control

"I stupidly wanked into my stepsister's panties and got caught and punished."

39
7 Comments 7
19.8k Views 19.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I am Adam, sixteen years old and stepbrother to three sisters, two my age and one eighteen. I’m a normal, healthy lad with healthy sexual desires and since I moved in with my stepmother and her three girls, I’ve taken every opportunity to see them in their underwear and occasionally, naked. And they are worth seeing, even my new mum who is very attractive.

I was alone in the house so I took a chance and went into the younger girls' room and went through their things. Before long, I had taken off all my clothes and was lying on Alison’s bed rubbing myself with her knickers. My cock was rigid and the sensation of these silky panties along my shaft and around my balls was electric. A couple of minutes later, I realised too late that I was about to come and there was only one option so I shot my load into her panties. 

I must have dozed off because the next thing I heard was their chatter downstairs but Sally, the other sixteen-year-old was already upstairs and came straight into the room. She shrieked and yelled to her mum to come upstairs, as I tried valiantly to cover my penis with the soggy panties.

Moments later, they all appeared in the doorway, taking in the embarrassing scene. Mum sent the girls out, much to their annoyance, and shut the door. 

“Explain yourself,” was all she said.

How could I talk myself out of this? I wondered, not helped by my cock which was responding to my attractive stepmum’s proximity. She was staring straight at me and without obviously moving the panties to cover my growing erection I couldn’t prevent her from seeing the head of my cock appear from behind the material, growing to its full eight-inch length. 

She appeared to be furious, though I think she would have liked to see more. 

“How dare you expose yourself like that in front of me, your stepmother. And what the hell are you doing masturbating on Alison’s bed with a pair of her knickers?”

She stepped to the door. “Get dressed and come downstairs until we’ve decided how to punish you for this dreadful behaviour.” 

I cleaned myself up, got dressed, and took a few deep breaths before going down to face them all.

"If your father was here, we know what he’d do but he’s not back for another three weeks so we’ve spoken to Alison’s form teacher, Miss Edwards and she’s agreed to administer the punishment."

I was horrified, “She’s my form teacher too. It’s not right. She can’t do this.”

“It’s not right!!” she repeated, “What you did was not right!”

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

I heard voices at the front door, then Miss Edwards appeared behind Mum, wearing a tight fit t-shirt and short dress. She is gorgeous but I did not want her punishing me.

Mum took control. “Thank you for agreeing to administer Adam’s punishment. I’m sorry you had to hear the details of what Adam was up to but I needed you to understand why this strict punishment was necessary.”

I blushed, knowing that Miss knew about the pantie wank.

Miss smiled. “I totally understand, Mrs. Rogers, I shall be more than happy to punish Adam for this appalling behaviour.”

“Right, take off your shirt and shorts Adam,” Mum instructed.

I was relieved, not my underpants, as my cock was responding to these attractive women. I dropped both garments on the sofa.

“Stand up straight, face me,” she ordered. “Alison, as we agreed.”

Alison stepped up, knelt down in front of me and pulled my underpants down to my ankles. This released my growing penis which sprang out, nearly hitting her in the face.

Mum flicked the strap she was holding across my shaft, “That sort of behaviour will only make your punishment worse," and she handed the strap to Miss Edwards.

As I waited for the inevitable, I noticed my step sisters and step mother edging closer to get a good look at my swollen penis. Miss Edwards went over to mum and had a whispered conversation.

“I totally agree,” said mum, “we need to think of some extra punishment for him flaunting his erection in front of us and particularly in front of his teacher.”

I began to explain that it was not something I could control and got another flick across my shaft, from Miss this time.

A high stool was brought in from the kitchen. Miss placed it in front of me and bent me over, but not before pushing my erection down so it was trapped against the top of the stool and down between my legs.

Miss raised the strap high, “Twelve strokes with the strap to warm up your bum,” she announced, "but if you dare move, swear or try to prevent a stroke I will add more.”

After a moments reflection, she added, “I will be one more stroke for the first offence, then two extra for a second, and so on. Do you understand?”

I mumbled a reply and received a flick across my taut bum. “Yes, yes, I understand,” I said between gritted teeth.

My cock was now rigid, pressed against the seat of the stool and the foreskin had pulled back revealing the glistening helmet.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, the strokes rained down across my taut bum. I couldn’t see anyone, my mum and sisters had all moved round behind me to get a better view. Thwack, thwack. I leapt up, rubbing my bum and my cock as this last stroke flicked between my thighs and caught the swollen helmet.

All five women stared, enjoying the scene watching me rubbing my erection as it swung around while I danced in pain.

Miss Edwards took hold of my penis and forced me back into position, “I will give you one extra stroke of the tawse for that exhibition.”

Thwack, thwack, thwack, a real stinger sent shock waves through my bum, I yelled out but stayed down. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack.

“That was fourteen strokes,” I cried.

Thwack, “So it was,” she replied, “you may rub your bottom.”

I stood up and began rubbing my bum. My female audience locked eyes on my rigid member before the inevitable flick across the shaft, “We’ll deal with that later,” said mum.

Miss now had the cane and was swishing it through the air, enjoying the sound. She lead me back to the stool and smiled as she ran her fingers around my oozing cock before locking it into place against the seat as she bent me over.

I braced my self, swish, swish, swish, each stroke stung making me cry out but I wasn’t going to give them the satisfaction of standing. Swish, swish, swish, swish, I put my hand back to feel the lines criss-crossing my taut bum cheeks.

“One extra stroke for trying to stop me,” she shouted triumphantly.

“I wasn’t trying to stop…”

She leaned down to look me in the face, smiling, “Don’t argue with me, that is two more strokes, three extra in total.”

I heard the girls giggle but kept my face looking down, just wanting to get this ordeal over.

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish. 

“Shiiiii,” I cried out but held back from completing the swear word.

Miss leaned in close, “What did you say, Adam?”

“Nothing Miss.” I replied.

“The last three strokes, Adam. Get ready.”

Swish, swish, swish, swish, “Oh, sorry, I miscounted.” to giggles from my step sisters.

Miss lifted me upright and I quickly tried to cover my erection, but Miss had other ideas. "Hands by your sides,” she instructed, and my rigid member sprang out for all to see.

Mum flicked the strap across the head of my penis, “You were right, Miss Edwards, we need an extra punishment to teach him not to flaunt his erection in front of us. 

Miss Edwards smiled, “I think you’ve just found just the punishment,” and she whispered to mum.

“Perfect,” said mum, “but should the girls see this?”

“They’ve seen you strike it a couple of times already, so I think they should be allowed to watch."

I stood there, naked in front of five attractive women and could not help the blood pumping into my throbbing cock. It seemed to be getting harder and harder and juices were oozing around the head.

“Stand up straight, hands on your head,” instructed MIss, “I am going to give you six strokes of the strap across your penis to remind you not to flaunt yourself in front of your sisters, your step mum and me. And remember, the same rules apply if you try to stop me."

I stood, feet apart with my hands on my head and was keenly aware that my sisters and mum were staring at my throbbing erection, thwack, thwack. I yelled out but kept my hands still. Miss was hitting harder than my mother’s earlier flicks. Thwack, thwack, thwack.

“Shiiiiiiit,” I couldn’t help myself as an electric shock travelled up my cock from the last stroke on the head.

“Oh dear, one extra stroke.” She smiled as she slid the foreskin back to expose the helmet fully.

Thwack, thwack, two stingers right on the tip of my cock, sending it swinging and drawing more screams of delight from my step sisters.

“Stand in the corner,” Miss instructed me.

Mum suggested tea for everyone and they left me facing the corner.

I could hear chatter in the kitchen but from behind I felt a cool hand on my bum which slid between my legs to feel my cock. It had started to soften but immediately responded. 

I turned to find who was touching me. Alison moved up behind me, pressed against me and put her arm round, gently fingering along my shaft before easing back the foreskin.

I looked round again to see her smiling. “I like your penis,” she whispered and began to masturbate me. 

After all that had happened, the sensations were amazing, making me groan quietly.

“Nooo, I can’t hold it back.” I shot my load down the wall and Alison left quickly.

I started to clear the mess when Mum shouted “What the hell have you done? Pick up your things and go to your room, we’ll decide what to do with you when I’ve calmed down.”

Sheepishly, I collected my things, aware that I was dripping cum in full sight of my mum, Miss and my sisters. 

Alison smiled provocatively as I passed and I wondered what mum’s threat would actually mean.

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments