Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bad Prank

"A prank goes wrong and Kathy is dealt with by the teacher she has a crush on"

16
6 Comments 6
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
Kathy thought it would be so cool. She was sixteen-years-old and it was the last day of term before breaking up for Christmas. Everyone was happy and in the holiday mood already.

Kathy got to school early. She was dressed in her school dress which was a blue and white gingham check with short sleeves, a white belt, and short socks .

The prank seemed like a good one. Miss Paige, her class teacher, was one of the stricter teachers. She was very quick to make a naughty girl go to the front of the class to punish her. Invariably Miss Paige would open her desk drawer and take out a heavy ruler. The offending girl would have to hold her hand out and Miss Paige would give her several smacks with the ruler. It was never less than three on each hand and usually six on each hand.

The thing was though that Kathy had a serious crush on Miss Paige who was twenty-eight-years old. She had never been called up herself but regretted it because of the one-to-one attention she would have got just for those few moments. She often fantasised about Miss Paige and that sent flutters through Kathy's pussy which lasted until she was in bed and she masturbated thinking about her teacher.

Kathy walked in to the classroom and looked around carefully. The classroom was empty. She opened her bag and went over to Miss Paige's desk. She held a tube of super glue in one hand and opened the left hand desk draw. The ruler was in the drawer. She took it out and glued a Christmas decoration to it as an additional prank.

Kathy smiled as she carefully ran the tube along the top edge of the drawer. Once happy that she had covered the whole of the edge she pushed the drawer closed. The adrenaline was pumping fast and she was really excited. She had never been in trouble. Ever. She was about the only one in class never to be punished so she knew she would never be suspected. After waiting a few moments, she pulled the drawer again and it didn't open. The super glue had done its job.

Giggling to herself Kathy left the classroom closing the door behind her and went out in to the playground. Until the bell rang and everyone made their way in to the school and went to their classrooms. Kathy sat at her desk and chatted with the girls closest to her until the door opened and Miss Paige walked in.

"Good morning, girls," Miss Paige said

"Good morning, Miss," the girls replied in unison.

Kathy couldn't wait for Miss Paige to try to open the drawer. However, she became increasingly anxious. The joke was going to be that Miss Paige called a girl out to the front of the class but couldn't open the drawer to get the ruler out. There was invariably one girl or another who got called out every day. The school was very strict about timekeeping and homework the like. Kathy could not remember the last time no one got called out in fact.

Today was that day though. Miss Paige finished reading out the register and no one got called out. Kathy leaned towards Jennifer, sitting next to her, and whispered, "No one due to get the ruler?"

Kathy thought she had whispered but there was silence in the classroom and her whisper was heard by everyone. Even Miss Paige.

There was hush in the room as everyone looked expectantly at Miss Paige. They weren't disappointed. ""Come out to the front of the class, Kathy, and tell me what you were whispering."

A now worried Kathy walked to the front of the classroom.

"Well?" Miss Paige demanded as she glared directly at Kathy.

Kathy blushed as she paraphrased, "No one got the ruler today, Miss." She looked wistfully at Miss Paige's blue eyes ignoring the trouble she had got herself in.

"Well they will now," Miss Paige said knowing Kathy had a schoolgirl crush on her. The wide-eyed stares she got from Kathy had made her feel uncomfortable and had decided that maybe if she smacked her with the ruler it would stop the crush.

Miss Paige leaned forward to open the drawer. She looked surprised that it didn't open and tugged again. It still didn't open. She glanced at Kathy and saw she was trying not to laugh. There was silence throughout the class.

Kathy smirked and said, "Is it stuck, Miss?"

Miss Paige gave a last tug and the drawer groaned as it finally opened but because of the hard tug the drawer came right out and fell on to the floor tipping the contents out.

Kathy was surprised and said a disappointed, "Oh."

Miss Paige could see that Kathy looked guilty. That wasn't the expected response either if Kathy was surprised. In fact, the more she glared at Kathy the guiltier she looked.

Miss Paige shook her head as walked over to Kathy’s desk, opened the drawer, and took out the tube of super glue.

Kathy was staggered. How could Miss Paige have known?

Miss Paige brought the tube of super glue back to the front of the class and put it on her desk. She glared at Kathy and said in her usual strict tone of voice, "If you are going to play a prank like this you need to make sure no one sees you."

Kathy looked very surprised.

"You left the classroom door open and I could see you from outside," Miss Paige explained.

"Sorry, Miss," Kathy said still blushing, adding hopefully, "It was just a joke, Miss."

Miss Paige replied sarcastically, "Just a joke? Well look what that joke has done. The drawer is broken. You will still get your hands smacked with the ruler for that."

Kathy winced.

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

She had never been smacked with the ruler but knew it would hurt. However, she supposed that as she had been so careless maybe she deserved it.

Miss Paige looked on the floor and bent down to pick up the ruler. She looked cross as she held it up. Rather she held up the two pieces. Miss Paige said in an annoyed tone, "I have had this ruler for five years, girl. Now look what you have done."

"Sorry, Miss," Kathy said sounding relieved that maybe she won't be getting the ruler after all. Not then anyway.

Miss Paige still wanted to stop the schoolgirl crush Kathy had for her. "No problem, Kathy. There is the cane in the cupboard. Go and fetch it for me"

Kathy gasped in horror. She had never been caned before either. Up until now she had been the goody goody of the class. She had seen most of the girls in the class caned though and it looked horrible. "It was only a silly prank, Miss. I didn't break the drawer. You did."

As soon as Kathy had made the accusation she knew it was a mistake as she saw Miss Paige purse her lips.

"Get the cane now girl."

There were giggles around the classroom as Kathy went to the cupboard and got the cane out. She walked over to Miss Paige and gave her the cane. She turned and went to the desk and stood behind it so when she bent over the class would see her face as she got each stroke.

“Now lift your dress up, lower your knickers to your knees, and bend over the desk," Miss Paige ordered.

Kathy sniffed back a tear as she did what she was told before grasping the far side of the desk to make sure she didn't try to get up before the caning was over. It was still only a prank she kept telling herself dolefully. Surely it didn't deserve the cane? She then reminded herself the ruler broke when the prank went wrong so maybe that was really her fault as well.

Miss Paige swished the cane as she always did when caning one of the girls in class. She positioned herself and rubbed the cane up and down Kathy's bare bottom.

Kathy looked at the sea of faces smiling at her and she closed her eyes. She wondered how much the cane would actually hurt. Next moment she cried out as the first stroke cut in to her bottom.

When the second stroke landed she threw her head back and cried out more loudly. She kept her eyes closed but could feel the tears squeezing out still.

The third stroke had her screaming. It really hurt so much more than she had expected. She reckoned Miss Paige was a real cow for caning her so hard.

"What did you call me, "Miss Paige demanded.

Kathy heard the question and hadn't realised she had said out loud what she had thought.

"It was going to be three strokes but you get three more for rudeness," Miss Paige said firmly.

Kathy cried out with the fourth stroke and again with the fifth. She grasped the desk and made sure she didn't think anything bad about Miss Paige. Even when the sixth stroke landed and she threw her head back and cried out she made sure she didn't say anything out loud.

"Get up, girl," Miss Paige ordered.

Kathy stood up and instead of dressing herself she rubbed her bottom as she cried.

The bell rang and all the girls looked at Miss Paige.

"Go on, girls. Get to your next class."

The girls streamed out of the class but several smiled and mouthed, ‘Well done,’ when behind Miss Paige’s back at Kathy as they left.

Miss Paige closed the classroom door after the last girl had left. She gave Kathy a firm look as she watched the teenager rub her bottom with her knickers still around her knees.

Miss Paige waited for Kathy to stop crying before telling the still sobbing girl, "You'll get a letter for your parents so you will also get a spanking at home, you know."

Kathy scrunched up her face. Her mum had never spanked her but reckoned she would tonight. "Yes, Miss,” Kathy replied as she looked in to Miss Paige's gorgeous blue eyes.

Miss Paige realised she hadn't killed the schoolgirl crush but supposed it wasn't so bad. It was even a compliment she tried to convince herself. "Well it was quite a good prank, Kathy," Miss Paige said sympathetically. “You should just have got six with the ruler which wouldn't have been so bad. It was just the prank went wrong and my favourite ruler got broken, and then you were rude. The letter for your parents is for being rude by the way and not the prank."

Kathy sniffed back another tear but being so close to Miss Paige she couldn't stop herself asking, "Can I have a hug please, Miss?"

Miss Paige laughed as she held her arms open and pulled Kathy close to her for a hug. "She decided she was a rather nice girl in fact but couldn't do anything to encourage the crush. "You still get the letter to take home, "Kathy, Miss Paige said sternly giving Kathy a smack on her already stinging bottom.

The smack hurt but Kathy wallowed in the hug. Her first ever from the teacher she loved. "That's okay, Miss. I understand."

Kathy let the hug linger and was delighted she was able to smell Mrs Paige’s sweet aura which she would remember forever and certainly until she was in bed tonight. She revelled in the hug and told herself that the prank was worth every cane stroke and even the spanking tonight because she got the hug she had wanted for so long. She would have to be naughty again and would think of another prank that would go wrong.

.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments