Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Journey Begins

"Trish has a secret desire to discover more about spanking"

14
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Trish sat nervously in her car constantly looking around in case she missed him. It wasn’t too late to change her mind. He’d sent her a text an hour ago asking.

"Are you sure? She’d replied without hesitation.

"Of course, can’t wait xx."

It was just for a drink and a chat, although she’d already told him everything. She was fifty-eight, married for thirty-three years, and never looked at another man but now she wanted to be spanked, which was so easy to say in an email or a text. She got so turned on talking about it, it was all part of the fantasy but now it was becoming real. She crossed her legs slightly, the dampness that she felt all morning was increasing as every moment ticked by. He probably won’t turn up it's all part of the game; I can go back to my boring husband and sexless marriage and forget it ever happened, she mused, torn between wanting him to see him and hoping that he wouldn’t turn up.

She looked up and saw him walking up to her car, he wasn’t classically attractive, had greying hair, was slightly overweight and his glasses masked his brown smiling eyes. Mike was a former teacher who described himself as average, slightly overweight, rapidly approaching sixty with a penchant for spanking ladies’ bottoms. . It wasn’t the most appealing of profiles, but she loved his honesty and gentle humour. She’d spent the last month chatting online, occasionally flirting enjoying the feeling that someone was genuinely interested in her. He hadn’t pressured her into discussing her desire to be spanked, in fact, he never mentioned it until Trish broached the subject.

"I’ve always been fascinated by spanking!" she blurted out one evening.

"I know you are." was his calm reply.

"How could you know that? I’ve never told anyone?"

"We’re on a spanking website. I guessed it was something that might have piqued your interest."

Trish looked at the screen mortified. She’d got so caught up in chatting about her mundane life and listening to Mike’s rather more interesting day that she’d forgotten how they’d found each other.

"I suppose that’s what you’ve been thinking all along?" Trish was angry more with herself than with Mike

"What have I been thinking?"

"That you can’t wait to get me over your knee and spank me and screw me afterwards like I’m some sort of cheap tart who’ll do anything you want." She retorted petulantly

"I don’t think you’re a tart, but I do want to spank you" Mike replied as calmly as ever.

"And the, err, other?’ Trish was regretting her choice of words.

"What happens afterwards is entirely down to you. It depends on how you feel. How does the thought of it make you feel?"

Trish knew exactly how it made her feel but telling him how she felt was something she couldn’t admit to anyone not even herself so she just stared at the screen lost in her thoughts.

"How long have you been interested in spanking?" Mike’s words on the screen roused her from her reverie.

She answered almost without thinking as her thoughts were very confused.

"Ever since I was at school when my friends got spanked and slippered and a few girls got caned, they told me about it in great detail."

"But you never did?"

"I was a goody two shoes," Trish replied, "suppose I still am so I threw a ruler at a girl in front of me in the hope that I’d get spanked, but hopefully not slippered or caned, but because I was normally so well behaved I was let off with being shouted at by the headmistress."

"I think I would have preferred to be spanked," Trish remembered ruefully.

"Why?" Mike’s concern was genuine as Trish told him more about her thoughts, more than she'd ever told anyone.

"It was horrible being shouted at and made to feel like a stupid little girl who’d let herself down which is why I never stepped out of line again."

A barrier seemed to have been lifted as Trish asked if in the unlikely event that they met how she would be spanked.

"Naked??’"

Mike could hear the shock as she typed. It was always the same. The details always came as a shock even though they always knew of the possibility. He had spanked quite a few women over the years a lot of them married and ‘just curious’ All had previously read up that most spankings tended to be ‘on the bare’ They all just needed clarification and reassurance. Mike was sure they would have been disappointed if he’d suggested otherwise. The ‘being completely naked’ was Mike’s particular choice, He enjoyed looking at naked women of all ages, shapes, and sizes. In Mike's eyes, there was no such thing as an ugly woman. It also helped that every time it always turned into a sexual encounter

"Why?" Again, her curiosity was roused.

"So, I can see how red your beautiful bottom goes." Trish squirmed on her seat gently easing her hand down her jeans to feel the warm wetness between her legs.

"Why do I have to be fully naked? It’s just my bottom you’re spanking?" Trish asked if only for confirmation.

"It’s a mixture of reasons. It creates embarrassment which heightens your emotions, I’m spanking you so it's my rules, and who wouldn’t want a naked beautiful woman across their lap."

Trish didn’t know what to say so just said.  

"Oh, I see."

That was a month ago and now they were here and she was watching him walking towards her, torn between a desire to start the engine and drive away or start a journey of discovery. She kept telling herself she only wanted to know more about what had become her obsession. She chatted with him most days either online or on the phone. She wanted to know all the details over and over before rushing off to masturbate as his words worked her into a frenzy.

I’ll just stay for a drink and a chat, it’s no different from talking on the phone.

Trish jumped out of the car and smiled nervously at him, holding her hand out. Mike ignored it and leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

Trish gasped and turned scarlet.

"I don’t want to have sex with you she blurted out. I’ve never even kissed another man only my husband."

"Of course not." Mike smiled warmly at him, "I know you’ve told me. We won’t do anything you don't want to?" His eyes showed genuine concern at her ongoing embarrassment.

"We won’t do anything you don’t want to do?" He repeated himself leaving the unspoken question hanging in the air and squeezed her hand reassuringly. Trish smiled weakly feeling her face burn under his gaze.

He leaned in and kissed her again she responded eagerly despite her previous protestations, their tongues exploring each other mouths.

"Oh wow. I didn’t mean to, I… Oh gosh." Trish stuttered.

"Shall we get that drink?" he said squeezing her hand warmly.

He ordered her a glass of Rosè wine.

 "How did you know I liked Rosè?" She queried.

"You said it was your favourite I remembered, I’ve listened to everything you told me, what you like, what you want, your fantasies, your desires, and also the fact you like Rosè wine, it helps you relax."

SteffieTramp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SteffieTramp

"B-b-but…" Trish interrupted but couldn’t think of what to say so just blushed again as she remembered everything she'd said. She looked at him and despite her nerves, she was impressed that he had genuinely listened to everything she’d told him. She sipped her wine and chatted with him. He was still holding her hands. It was just an extension of their previous chats although they hadn’t broached the subject of…

"I’ve booked a room upstairs shall we go?"  The words sounded like they came from a great distance.

"I thought it was just a drink? And a chat?" she answered weakly a little tremor in her voice.

"It was never going to be just a drink I know you want more than just words. Do you want to come upstairs and we can satisfy your curiosity?" It wasn't a question. Mike was already on his feet.

Her brain screamed at her to say 'no!' but her mouth betrayed her as it uttered a quiet, "Yes please."

She looked away from him. She picked up her glass and followed him her head bowed as she imagined everyone knowing where she was going and why.

She walked up the stairs first, feeling his eyes staring at her well-rounded backside.

He kissed her as soon as they entered the room which immediately dissipated any thoughts she had of protesting. They broke from the kiss and she looked at him breathlessly.

"I wasn’t expecting it to be like this?" Trish questioned.

"I did tell you what to expect." He said studying her face.

"This was never about causing you pain, it’s about waking your feelings and as I explained there’s a great correlation between pain and pleasure and that’s what we will be exploring together."

She smiled weakly at him as she watched him remove his jacket. He put his arms around her and again studied her face intently.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am." Again the words surprised her as they left her mouth. Her legs shook slightly.

"Then please take your clothes off." Mike’s voice was still gentle but there was a firmness to his words.

Trish looked back questioningly.

"You know that all spankings will be given to you without clothes, we have discussed this many times. As I also have said you can still change your mind. Do you still want me to spank you?"

"Yes, yes of course."  Again she was shocked at how willing her voice sounded.

She removed her clothes as in a trance. Although the room was warm she shivered slightly as Mike placed a chair in the middle of the room.

Her nipples stiffened and she felt her face redden. Her hands struggled to cover them as she fought a very strong desire to kiss him again.

"You have a gorgeous body," Mike held his hand out to her.

"Lots of wonderful curves, But I do think you need to get over my knee."

He kissed her lightly on the lips before sitting down and beckoning her to place herself over his legs. Trish submitted meekly to her desirous fate. Mike caressed her gorgeous large bottom. Trish moaned gently as she felt her desire build and her juices start to flow. She was surprised to feel his erection pressing against her stomach. She almost involuntarily pushed herself harder against his growing phallus feeling him shift slightly to ease his discomfort.

It came as a slight shock when the first blow landed. She let out a little yelp of surprise followed by another as Mike alternated between each buttock. The intensity of each stroke started to increase as she felt tears roll down her cheeks and she started to sob a little. The pain was starting to radiate out from her rapidly reddening bottom and just as she felt she could take no more, the pain was suddenly replaced by a more primitive feeling. Her sobs were now being replaced by little moans. She felt burning wetness between her legs.

Mike stopped suddenly, she pushed into him feeling for his erection, not sure if she wanted him to carry on spanking her but she couldn’t stop now.

"Please I want you!" she whispered softly between sobs.

His fingers were quickly between her legs gently teasing her labia open. She moaned as he pushed two fingers inside making her writhe with pleasure as she felt an orgasm start to build.

"PLEASE!" she groaned loudly this time overcome with primal desire. He removed his fingers causing her to gasp in disappointment. He pulled her to her feet and laid her gently back on the bed in one swift movement. His head disappeared between her legs causing her to let out a little scream as he lapped at her gushing wetness. His fingers were back inside her as his tongue found her clitoris and he sucked on it. She groaned even more loudly as her body started to shake. Mike held her clitoris gently between his teeth as his fingers stroked her g-spot. This sent Trish over the edge as she yelled out in pleasure as first one orgasm swiftly followed by another washed over her.

"Fuck… fuck that is so... oh my god." Trish was shocked at her language; she’d never felt so wanton so full of lust.

Mike swiftly moved up the bed as Trish started to come down from the heights, his lips were on her and his hand on her breasts rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, as his tongue entered her mouth, his fingers re-entered her causing her to moan in his mouth.

Mike pulled away slightly.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Mike’s voice had an urgency to it that Trish had never heard before.

"Oh god yes please hurry." She panted as she kissed him before pulling back as he undressed rapidly. She reached for his penis. It wasn’t any longer than her husband’s, maybe slightly thicker but definitely harder. Trish was so desperate to feel another cock inside her which was fortunate as Mike was just as desperate to feel his cock inside her.

He entered her quickly causing her to scream slightly.

"Oh my….Wow!! Oh! Oh!"

 She wrapped her legs around him pulling him further into her. He was thrusting with long deep strokes causing her to moan and pant with each one. She felt another orgasm building. Never had she had more than one at a time.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" She yelled.

"Oh God, what must you think?" Trish screamed her way through another massive orgasm before Mike could answer.

Mike carried on ploughing into her as he neared his climax.

“I’m about to cum!"

"Cum inside me darling!" exhorted Trish.

With a roar, Mike obliged sending Trish over the edge again.

They both lay together panting and sweating as Trish giggled.

"You fucked me." She reddened again at her choice of words.

"I never knew it could be so good, so exciting, I came so many times." Mike kissed her deeply whilst caressing her still bright red bottom.

"We’ve only just started Trish. This is just the start of your journey."’

Trish listened to his words and felt herself nodding in agreement. Mike bit her nipple causing her to yelp before kissing her warmly on the lips. Trish closed her eyes and cuddled into him. They both drifted off into a gentle slumber both dreaming of the next time.

Published 
Written by MRK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments