Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Math Tutor II

"Pete purposely disobeys his math tutor and suffers the consequences."

36
7 Comments 7
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Pete was behaving himself well after his first spanking two weeks ago. He was completing his math homework, and his tutor was quite satisfied with his performance. Pete loved impressing her and started to apply himself to his schoolwork. Despite his progression, though, a feeling was building day after day inside him. Pete was itching to get another spanking.

He was a little hesitant to act out, though, because the last time they spoke about it, she had threatened to use a paddle. On top of the erotic feelings her threat elicited, he also felt a considerable amount of trepidation. He'd never been paddled before and was unsure if he could handle it. Despite these worries, the urge only became stronger and stronger, overpowering his fear, and he knew what he had to do.

His tutor had bought the paddle immediately after his first spanking and was excited to try it out on him. As time passed, she wondered if she'd gone too hard on him and scared him away. She figured maybe a reminder was all he needed. At the end of one of their sessions, she subtly brought it up by administering a warning. "Tonight's homework is pretty straightforward, so I expect it to be thoroughly completed and correct. If not, there will be consequences." He picked up on her hint, and arousal rushed over his body. There was no way he was completing his assignment tonight.

The next day when she arrived, Pete noticed her shirt was a bit lower cut than usual, and she wore a new tight skirt that ended a few inches above her knee. Butterflies filled his stomach as they sat down at the dining room table. "Pete, did you complete your assignment?" she asked, hoping he had taken the hint.

"No, ma'am. I'm sorry," he replied with a glint in his eye.

"Why not?" she asked sternly, playing her role naturally.

"Well, I was gonna, but then I watched porn instead," he admitted.

"Ohh, Pete, this is not good; that is really naughty behavior," she replied, shaking her head. "What did I say would happen if you didn't prioritize your work?"

"You said I'd get the paddle, ma'am," he answered sheepishly.

"That's right, and on top of that, you were watching porn! There's a time and place for porn, and that is NOT when you are supposed to be doing your homework. I'm very disappointed in you. You're going to get a very hard spanking. This behavior is unacceptable!"

He grew very aroused at her continued scolding. She reached into her bag and pulled out a long, thick wooden paddle with holes drilled in it. A sinking feeling filled his stomach as he realized how much this was going to hurt. She set the paddle down on the table in front of him. It made a loud, dense sound against the table.

"Get up," she ordered. He gulped as he stood up, facing her. She enjoyed the fearful look he held and intended to follow through, giving him exactly what he was afraid of.

"Remove your clothes," she said curtly. She watched as he stripped down, her eyes traveling up and down his body. She dragged her dining room chair to the middle of the room, hiked her skirt up, and sat down. "Over my lap, young man."

He obediently walked over to her, his erection wagging up and down, and bent over her luscious thighs. She immediately started smacking his bare ass with her hand. He moaned in pleasure at the intimate smacks while grinding himself into her lap.

Enjoying his response, she increased the intensity, smacking his ass repeatedly as hard as she could. She spread one of his cheeks, spanked the inner part of it hard five times, and gave the other cheek the same attention. He arched his ass in the air, inviting more. She spanked him several times between his cheeks, hitting near the base of his balls and sometimes landing directly on his hole. "You seem to really be enjoying this," she purred. "Well, that's enough of that. Please, go get me a wooden spoon from the kitchen."

He obediently retrieved a wooden spoon and handed it to her. She took the spoon, grabbed his wrist, and violently pulled him back over her lap. She then delivered one hundred swift stinging spanks to his bare ass. He gritted his teeth through the pain, still enjoying the intimate contact with her legs.

"Stand up. It's time for the paddle," she said abruptly. A mixed feeling of excitement and fear rushed through him as he climbed off her lap. "Go to the living room," she commanded. He walked into the living room, his ass stinging.

He heard the paddle slide off the table behind him as she grabbed it. She continued, her voice very commanding. "Bend over the arm of the loveseat. Reach across and place your hands on the far arm." He obediently bent over the overstuffed arm cushion. He had to stretch to reach the other arm, and he felt very vulnerable, displaying himself over the chair. "You're such a good boy, " she cooed, admiring his body laid out for her. She tapped his bare ass with the heavy paddle.

He braced himself, but he wasn't prepared for the immense pain he felt when the first swat landed squarely in the center of his ass. He felt like his ass exploded. He tried breathing through it but was interrupted by another swat that was even harder than the first, followed by another one, even harder.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

She was loving his reaction as his body strained and flexed. "I know it hurts, baby, but we're just getting started." The pit in his stomach sunk deeper when he heard that. He didn't think he could take much more.

The paddle slammed into his naked ass over and over again as bruises formed quickly under his red surface. Burying his face in the seat, he held on as if for dear life, taking powerful swats, one after another. Finally, the paddling stopped, but the burning continued. He lay across the chair, trying to catch his breath. He had never felt pain like that before. She set the paddle down, stating, "Oh, I really like this paddle." She stepped up behind him and examined his marred ass. "Look how red you are. This is going to last all week!" she said excitedly as she gently touched his hot skin. She gave it a quick slap before telling him to get up.

She hugged his body tightly, then held him at arm's distance, looking at him with concern. He hadn't cried to this point, but now his lip began trembling. She embraced him again, holding his head to her breasts, comforting him.

Her nurturing affection and gentle touch caused him to become fully aroused again. "Ohh, honey, is that for me?" she asked, turning her attention to his erection. Pete blushed in embarrassment. She smiled reassuringly and said, "I can take care of that if you'll let me."

Pete looked up at her in wonder, not knowing how to proceed. "I think your bottom needs attention first, though," she said, checking his red ass again. "I know your mom has some skin cream that could certainly help with the pain. Would you like that?"

Pete nodded, unable to meet her eyes. She seemed to know exactly what he craved. "Could you please go get it for me?" He scampered off boyishly, his red cheeks glowing. He retrieved the cream from his mom's medicine cabinet and handed it to his tutor. "Thank you, dear. Now I'm going to have you over my lap again. I don't want any stains on my skirt," she said, hiking her skirt all the way up. She looked up at him and patted her bare thigh. "Come here, hon."

He laid himself over her lap, pressing his penis into her warm thigh. She applied the soothing lotion onto his sore cheeks. Her hands were gentle, but firm, kneading away the tension from his muscles. His breathing deepened as he relaxed under her touch.

The feeling was so erotic, that he started grinding himself on her lap. She squeezed her legs together around his penis, giving him intense pleasure. Her fingers ran lightly along his body teasingly, sending shivers down his spine. She continued tracing her fingers over his ass as he ground himself into her. She pressed her index finger inside his tight hole, moving it around, eliciting moans of pleasure from him. She left it inside him and gently squeezed his balls with her other hand in rhythm with his movements, faster and faster until he released on her legs.

He apologized for making a mess, which she interrupted. "It's ok, dear. You just lay here, and I'll get you cleaned up." She helped him off her lap, letting him lay comfortably on the couch. She stood up and took off her skirt. She stood in front of him, wearing only her top and heels, his cum glistening on her legs. She grabbed a towel, bent over, and wiped her legs clean.

Pete watched her in wonder and noticed a wet spot on her panties. She saw him staring, and said, "Paddling you has made me very wet. Would you like to help me?"

Pete nodded eagerly. He wanted to serve her.

"Well, you are the reason we're here, so you're gonna solve this problem for me," she said as she slid her panties off. She sat down on the loveseat and demanded he kneel in front of her. He obeyed. "Do you know how to please a woman?" she asked. He nodded. "Good," she said, directing his head between her legs.

He began licking her clean, surprised by how much wetness there was. He slid his tongue deep inside her, making her moan deeply. All he wanted to do at this point was please his math tutor to completion. He reached up and grabbed her hips, pushing her into his face. He eagerly flicked his tongue back and forth in rhythm with her motion. Her movements became more forceful and sudden as she squeezed his head with her thighs. He licked faster and faster. She suddenly tensed up and held for a few seconds, grabbing his hair tightly before shuddering heavily in complete ecstasy. Pulling his hair and shoving his face into her, she orgasmed violently.

Pleased with himself, he sat back on his knees, smiling up at her. She smiled back sweetly, saying, "You're such a good boy." Those words meant everything to him. He felt so proud that his tutor was happy with his service to her. As they cleaned up, they both knew this was only the beginning of how their sessions would be structured.

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments