Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meaningful Look

"Sarah reckons she is about to be spanked by her chummy mummy"

26
11 Comments 11
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Oh, no, Pamela, my forty-five-year old flat sharer, has heard me and is coming up the stairs. 

I can never stop fingering myself when I think about Pamela giving me a well-earned bare bottom spanking. I know I am twenty-one-years-old so far too old to be spanked, but then again, no I’m not too old really. I can be argumentative in a bratty way, which I know means I argue even when I am in the wrong and answer back rudely like a bratty sixteen-year-old. In fact, I do all the things that do earn me a spanking, but I never have been, yet anyway. I have dreamt about being spanked, and a woman Pamela’s age is the perfect age of a woman who should spank me whenever she decides that I have earned one. I am sure Pamela thinks I earn a spanking almost every day.  

Just this afternoon Pamela had friends over and I came into the living room and saw the plate of biscuits and went over and grabbed one. Pamela gave me such a stern look, and then said, “Sarah, please offer my friends first?” 

I froze when I heard the so authoritative tone of voice which had such a strict maternal feel to it. That was naughty, I told myself, and deserved a spanking even with Pamela’s friends watching.  

I saw the look on Melanie’s face which clearly said, ‘She is a naughty girl, Pamela, and needs to be taught some manners.’ 

Oh, my goodness, I thought. Does teaching me my manners mean she thinks Pamela should give me a spanking? Surely, she does, and probably a bare bottom spanking, long, very hard, exceptionally painful and making my bottom sting as I cry buckets. 

I saw the look on Pamela’s face and knew that said, ‘I know she is, Melanie, but how do you teach a twenty-one-year-old manners?’ 

I knew how. You take my skirt and knickers down and pull me across your lap and give me a really hard spanking. After all, a stinging bottom was the best way to teach me manners and to be respectful to my elders, and, in fact, everyone, and I wouldn’t be able to argue if Pamela told me right now that she was going to spank me. It would be humiliating but so deserved. 

Lucky for me Pamela decided against spanking me because she said, “Can you hand the plate of biscuits around, Sarah, please.” 

Yes, I could do that, and if I refused then I knew that Pamela would be so right to give me a bare bottom spanking. However, as a twenty-one-year-old who always acted the bratty sixteen-year-old, I reacted to the threat which I knew was real, and picked up the plate of biscuits and offered them to Pamela’s friends. I knew I was blushing as her friends gave me an angry look, as though telling me in no uncertain way that I wasn’t too old for a long and hard spanking. Those looks were also a reminder of the look Pamela always gave me when I was bratty, and I really thought that this was the time she would tell me she was going to give me a long and hard bare bottom spanking, which I knew I deserved and she would be so right to give me. 

CaiticaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaiticaGold

Once I had handed around the biscuits I sighed with relief when I looked at Pamela and got a smile from her, and thought maybe I had delayed my inevitable spanking for a few more moments. 

Melanie said as I turned to put the tray on the table, “I saw you, Sarah, trying on that very revealing dress at the store in the mall. It showed off all your curves, and more. You looked lovely.” 

I froze again, thinking Melanie was being so sarcastic. I turned to look at Pamela as I knew the dress Melanie meant. It had made me look so sexy and slutty, which I loved, but knew that no mum would want her daughter wearing such a slutty dress. Would Pamela tell me off and decide that earned me a spanking? I was sure she would and I would have no reason whatsoever to complain. I stood still, thinking madly that a spanking would do me so much good.  

Luckily, whilst Pamela did give me one of her angry and strict maternal looks, she didn’t threaten to spank me just then, although looked like she might very soon if I was caught out again. 

Now, I heard Pamela get to the top of the stairs and knock on my bedroom door. I knew my fingers were sticky with my own sex juice having just fingered myself to another orgasm picturing Pamela giving me a well-earned spanking. This was it, I told myself. She will come in and tell me to get out of bed. She will sit on the corner of the bed, lift my nightie up above my waist, yank my knickers down, pull me across her lap, and spank my bottom so hard. She will start with spanking me on alternate bare bottom cheeks, then after several minutes change to spanking the same bottom cheek several times and then the other bottom cheek several times, then the same spot on one bottom cheek several times and then the same spot on the other bottom cheek several times. Yes, I am in for such a hard spanking.  

The door opened and I looked up and saw Pamela, and I wondered if she had brought the hairbrush which would make the spanking even more painful, but rightly so. 

Maybe not, I thought, as Pamela smiled, and said, “Sleep well, Sarah. See you in the morning.” 

Phew, I thought. I got away without being spanked again. Tomorrow Pamela would spank me, for sure, and I fell asleep thinking about how much it was going to hurt.     

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments