Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meeting

"They'd been conversing online, now they're meeting in real life"

18
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Eric was feeling excited as he pulled into the parking lot of the Blue Martini, one of Fort Lauderdale's well-known Martini Bars. He had been conversing with Laura for quite some time online, and her primary concern was that her six-foot-two-inch stature made her appear much more intimidating than she felt. She wanted nothing more than to be dominated and owned by a master, regardless of his height. But everyone she had met was either intimidated by her or did not know how to properly dominate a submissive.

But Eric convinced her, through many online conversations and a few on the phone, that he would be able to do so. She was already inside the Blue Martini, sipping on a Green Apple Martini nervously waiting for Eric to appear.

He parked the car, got out, and locked it with the remote as he walked through the door. He looked around, thinking, "There can't be that many attractive blondes who are six-foot-two." It took him only moments to locate her, seated in an oversized chair in a corner. There were several other women sitting with her as he approached her.

"Laura?" he asked.

"Eric!" she responded as she smiled. There was one of her concerns gone. He hadn't stood her up, so it was already better than some of her previous meetings. "Would you like a martini?" she asked him.

"I've never tried one before," he replied.

"Try this one," she said, handing her glass to him.

She and the others who were sitting with her watched as he tasted her Green Apple Martini, then nodded. "Yes," he acknowledged. "It's good."

Laura said to the others sitting with her, "Well, it looks like I didn't get stood up, so thanks for making sure I was ok."

Her friends got up. One of them said, "It was nice to meet you, Eric," but all of them quickly left the building.

"So, you said you have a hotel suite nearby?" she asked.

She didn't waste any time, Eric noted. "Yes," he answered. "It's the Doubletree Suites about a mile away."

"I know it. Why don't we go there?"

He nodded. She set down her drink, gathered her purse, and stood up. He couldn't help but notice that she was a good four inches taller than him. At first, he wondered how it might work if he were to dominate her, and doubted himself just a bit, but then he roused himself with the knowledge that she was counting on him not to do that.

He followed her outside the building. "What are you driving?" he asked.

"That Pontiac Aztek over there," she said. She fumbled with the keys and unlocked the car.

"Are you OK to drive?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't drive if I were impaired," she said. "I'll follow you to your room."

They drove the mile distance to the Doubletree Suites. He parked right out front of the building that contained his room, and she parked next to him. She got out of her car and waited for him.

"This way," he said.

He dug out his room keycard and opened the door. The lamp in the living room was the only light source on, making the view somewhat dim.

It was now or never, Eric decided.

"I want you on your knees, right now, in that corner over there," he commanded. She looked at him, and he wondered if this was all a mistake. Immediately, she went over to the corner and knelt. She shivered with excitement as she realized that she was being commanded...something she'd been missing for quite some time in her life.

"I'm going to punish you," he said. "Do you know why?"

"You'll tell me if you want me to know," she said.

"I'm going to punish you because you drove under the influence," he said. He waited for the protest. There was always a protest. Either, "I wasn't impaired," or, "that's not fair, you told me to follow you," or something, but no protest was offered. She just stared at the ground and was distinctly aware that she was wet. She was waiting for directions. She needed to be told what to do.

"Take off your shoes and come over here," he said, as he sat down on the couch.

She unstrapped her heels and removed them, walking barefoot toward him. He thought she was beautiful, with her shoulder-length blonde hair and business suit. It was a grey skirt and a white top. She stood next to him.

"Take off your blouse and your bra," he commanded.

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

She just stared at him. He thought she might object, and the evening would end awkwardly, but he had completely misjudged the situation. She was in ecstasy, and after realizing that he had given the order, she reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. As she unbuttoned the seventh button, she slid her arms out of the sleeves. She held it out to him, but he just nodded towards the side chair of the suite. She tossed it onto the chair, and then looked down as she unfastened the clasp of her bra and shrugged out of it, tossing it onto the chair as well.

Now it was his turn to stare. She had perfect breasts. He imagined doing all sorts of things with them and her, but he had to first show that he could deliver what she was looking for.

"Over my knee, now," he ordered. She stepped in between his legs and bent over his left one. His right leg covered her legs to keep them from flailing while being punished.

He lifted the grey skirt up and thought it was akin to the curtain going up on a Broadway show. She had a marvelous backside, covered by cotton panties. He appreciated that she wore these for their meeting, but noted that he would select some sexier ones for her in the future. She allowed the tiniest gasp to escape her lips as he tugged down the panties.

"This," he scolded, "is for thinking you could drink and drive."

He raised his right arm and brought it down quickly as his palm connected with her right cheek. She allowed a much larger gasp to escape with this contact. He swatted her left cheek next, but she did not emit another sound.

He brought down his hand again, and again, and yet again. He struck her thighs as well as her cheeks. With the sixth swat, she let out a little squeal. Her body language showed that it hurt, but it was also bringing her pleasure. He continued to spank her, alternating between cheeks and thighs. After he had laid twenty or so swats on her, he stopped for a moment. He stuck his finger into her wet pussy and she moaned.

"I thought so," he said. "You're enjoying this."

"Yes!" she moaned. "Please, don't stop!"

He swatted her with greater intensity than before. With each swat, she either expressed her pleasure audibly or with her body language. After another dozen swats, she began to sob.

"Is it too much?" he asked.

"No," she said, "I'm just sorry my behavior made you do this to me."

"I know," he said. "I'm going to give you six more, and they're going to be very hard. Then your spanking will be complete."

She said nothing, bracing herself for the next blow. He struck her fiercely. "Ow!" she yelled but maintained her composure. He struck her five more times and then, as he said he would, he stopped.

Eric was in heaven. He had found a true submissive after an exhaustive search, who wanted nothing more than to be completely dominated by him. This would work, he realized, because both of them were getting exactly what they wanted from the other.

"Now, get on your knees and take my cock in your mouth," he ordered. She got up briefly, turned ninety degrees, and knelt before him. She excitedly unzipped his pants and took his cock all the way into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down, he grabbed her hair and forced the speed and depth at which she swallowed his manhood. After just a couple of minutes, she could feel him tense up and knew that he was about to come. She sucked even more intensely as he shot into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

"If you'd like, I can stay here with you tonight," she said.

"I would like that very much," he said, "but you may never wear any clothes in our bedroom for as long as you belong to me."

"Of course, I understand," she said. She took off the panties that were around her ankles and removed the skirt that she had worn throughout the spanking. She was absolutely gorgeous, he thought. He led her into the bedroom. The combination of the alcohol and the expending of his cum made him groggy.

"Let's go to sleep," he suggested.

"Is it okay if I wake you up in a few hours?" she inquired.

"Sure," he said.

He wondered what she'd want next, but she had already decided.

Published 
Written by MScott67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments