Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Principal Paddles Me Once a Week

"A fun weekly ritual in the principal's office--with a paddle"

13
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

There were tears in my eyes, but I wasn’t upset. There was pain on my face, but my head was spinning with delight. My teeth were clenched as I happily waited for the next strike.

He liked to slide the paddle around my ass for a few seconds between hits. And I’d get squirmy and squirrely waiting for it.

Then he CRACKED it down on me, and I cried out as my knees buckled. I couldn’t imagine how red my ass was getting.

It would’ve helped to spread my legs more, I think. But I couldn’t. He insisted I keep my panties around my ankles. That wouldn’t be so bad, except he liked to pull me to various positions around his office—in front of his desk, then behind it, then by the table, and then, more intriguingly, by the window. I’d have to scurry and struggle to keep up with him while he held me firmly by the arm, dragging me to the next location.

I slammed my hands on the table and waited for more punishment.

Another CRACK and I yelped and cursed and fell on my elbows. He held me in that position with a handful of my blonde hair. He liked grabbing my hair. And I liked it, too. Not too hard, not too soft, just a perfect amount of strength to use on a willing and wanton woman like me.

With my back arched and my butt sticking out in such a delightfully humiliating pose, he CRACKED, CRACKED and struck at me repeatedly until my whimpering became a long, sustained groan. He patted me lightly, then CRACKED at me again. My groan burst into a cry.

When he stopped, I trembled and then collapsed onto the floor, head resting against the table, fingers holding the edge, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

And he just smiled and opened his suit jacket.

And began unzipping his pants.

~~~

This was becoming a weekly routine with us, usually on Thursdays or Fridays, after a staff meeting. Like today, after I walked with the other schoolmarms to the office to sign out. I started to hang back, telling them to have good evenings.

“You should walk with us,” one said. “It’s safer.”

“It’s okay,” I answered. “It’s a big parking lot.”

And they shuffled off while I watched them.

Then, like usual once a week, I went to the next room. I liked looking at the sign on the door that read “PRINCIPAL” in gold letters. It was like I was the naughty student. I took a deep breath and knocked. He opened the door, standing there in his fine suits and his perfect ties. Such a shallow idiot, I thought with a smile.

“You were such a bitch today,” he said.

“And you’re just the perfect asshole,” I hit back. “Where you’d get your degree? Asshole University?”

“Better than Blonde Bitch Academy.”

“BBA, of course,” I said, stroking my hair. “I was valedictorian, motherfucker.”

“Shut up and get in here, Natalie.”

I always found some dig to throw at him, just to bug him, because he’d run out of comebacks.

As I walked past him, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into his office, kicking the door closed behind us, and shoved me towards his desk.

He gave me one of those hugs where he’s facing my side, with an arm in front around my shoulder and a handful of my hair, face close to my ears, while the other hand made circles around my lower back and ass.

“You were just asking for it today, weren’t you?” he whispered.

He suddenly tugged my hair as I gasped.

“Weren’t you?”

I closed my eyes and nodded. “I can’t help it.”

“Kept shooting your mouth, hijacking my presentation,” he said.

I eyed him. “Yeah? So? You can’t handle?”

“Oh, I can handle,” he said. “You just talk too much,” he said.

“I like talking, unh!” I replied as he spanked me. “You hate—,” another SPANK, “—aah…you hate talking. You should let me run the meetings.” Two SPANKS, two yelps, and I was wincing and rubbing my knees together, staring at him with weak eyes as he scowled and grinned at me. “I’m sorry,” I said in a tiny voice. That earned me a light caress and another wicked spank. “I talk too much,” I conceded.

“What are we going to do about it?” he whispered, kissing the side of my face.

I sighed. I opened my eyes and looked at him. “Paddle?” I asked in a babyish voice.

That made him smile.

And it made me so horny watching him walk around his desk to sit and unlock his bottom drawer and pull out…

…An actual wooden paddle.

It was like our special toy. Just for us. At least I think it’s just for us. I can’t imagine the other, older teachers standing for this.

He put the paddle down with a thud, wood hitting the wooden table, making me jump.

While I stared at the paddle, he walked up to me and ran his fingers through my hair, down my back and onto my ass with a pat. I placed my hands on his desk and bit my lip.

He stood behind me and bent down. I knew what was coming. I always liked this part! He grabbed the hem of my pencil skirt. I held my breath even though he’d done this plenty of times. And he hoisted my tight skirt up to my waist in one quick, violent yank.

ScarlettAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettAmazing

A note about those yanks. I loved them! The first time he did it, I freaked out and slapped him. We laugh about it now. He grabs the hem of my skirt or dress gently and then just yanks it straight up. And boom. I’m exposed. Panties out. And I yelp and squirm, and he grins at me with that devilish grin. Same thing when I wear leggings, except he fondles my ass first and then jerks them down to my knees.

He grabbed a handful of my silk underwear in his big hand and yanked them down in two or three violent tugs, like an animal clawing, almost tearing it.

I closed my eyes and waited for him while he grabbed the paddle. And my eyes and mouth popped open at that first CRACK of thunder on my poor sweet ass.

 

~~~

There I was, collapsed on the floor, panting, recovering, happily suffering, trying not to sit directly on my ass. And there he was, towering over me, having thrown the paddle on the floor, and opening his pants.

He sat down on one of the chairs of the conference table. I had to crawl my way to him. I positioned myself between his legs. He put his finger in my mouth first, like he always does, so I kissed and sucked the finger first. Then he held his dick with one hand, the back of my head with the other, and guided me in. I resisted a little, just to feel his strength. He groaned as the cock disappeared into my mouth.

“I prefer you like this,” he said with a grin. “Quiet.”

I pulled his cock out and licked and spilled saliva onto it. “Bullshit,” I said to him.

I kissed around his cock a few times.

“You like how I talk, cause then you have to shut me up,” I said, making him smile and look away.

I stroked it. I stuck my hand into his pants to hold and play with his balls. He closed his eyes. He liked that. I put his cock back in my mouth. My head bounced and bounced as I sucked.

“Well, you need to work on your blowjobs,” he said, just to rile me up. He said it with the same fatherly-yet-corporate tone of voice he used to chide staff and students. Like, “Mrs. Harris, you need to work on your classroom management.” Or, “Son, you need to work on your self-control.”

Now, “Really, Natalie, you need to get better giving head.”

I pulled out of him, holding his drenched cock, catching my breath. “Yes, sir,” I said. I pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles with his help. Then I threw my face back onto the cock. I sucked harder, pulled it out and jerked it harder while licking the bottom of the shaft.

He was holding back his orgasm, making me work for it. It was a battle. He clenched his teeth, enjoying the pleasure yet trying not to finish. I had his balls again and he groaned. I knew I had him. He grabbed the armrest with one hand, the top of my head with the other and yelled out as he exploded.

I yelped as the cum splashed me on the face. I laid my head on his thigh while he jerked out a few more squirts of cum to spill onto my cheek. He scraped the cum on my face into my mouth, leaving his finger inside for me to kiss and suck it again. I cleaned up his drenched cock with my tongue while he watched, running his fingers through my hair.

He lifted my chin and waited for me to say it.

I sighed and said, “Thank you, sir.”

After he nodded to give me permission, I stood up and pulled my skirt back down. He stood up, too, and looked funny in his suit and tie with his pants around his ankles.

I chose that time to kiss him, pulling him forward, making him struggle and nearly trip like I had until he backed into his desk. He wrapped his arms around me for a sweet French kiss.

He held my face, looking at my hair, my forehead, my nose, my chin, my neck, my nipples poking out from under my blouse.

“Don’t do it,” I warned him.

“Do what?” he asked, still looking over me and not at me.

“Don’t fall in love with me, Principal Rogers.”

He chuckled but still wasn’t looking at me in the eye, until I gave him a little slap.

“We’ve got a nice little sorta daddy dom/sub thing going,” I said. “Don’t fuck it up.”

“What the hell’s a ‘dom-something’?”

My hands were ready to explain. “It’s a type of—"

“Shut up and kiss.”

We got lost in another kiss. I patted him on the chest to tell him kissing time was over, but he kept at it. I slid my hand down to his pants to see if he was getting hard again and sure enough, he was.

“Oh, my God, Brian.”

“It needs you, Natalie.”

“Save that for your wife.”

“It needs your pussy.”

“Go home.”

I turned to leave, and he held my hand. “Would rather go home with you.”

“I bet you would. I’m going home. Alone.”

“Need me to walk you to your car?”

“Ooh, such a gentleman...with your pants down... No, thank you.”

“Such a slut,” he said, not letting go of my hand.

“I’m not a slut, Brian,” I said sharply, making him look up. “I’m just your slut.”

He liked that and pulled me back for one last kiss. I rolled my eyes but welcomed the kiss and the closeness, my hands on his chest, his on my ass.

“Have a good evening, asshole,” I whispered to him.

“You, too, bitch,” he smiled back.

And I let him watch me and my cute ass limp away.

 

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments