Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sleepover

"Maisie gets her wish of being disciplined when she gets a sleepover with Ella and Mrs L."

26
8 Comments 8
19.8k Views 19.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Saturday night came and Maisie arrived to be welcomed by a smiling Ella. The two eighteen-year-olds had spoken just an hour earlier when Ella explained that Mrs L had invited her lady friend to stay over as well, and she would take part in disciplining them, which would speed things up. Ella said she called the friend Miss M, and she was younger than Mrs L, being about thirty-five years old, and was a lovely lady.

Maisie had certainly been looking forward to the sleepover because she thought she would never live out the fantasy that had grown up in her head of being caned, even though she had never even been spanked. She remembered all those occasions at sixth form college when classmates of hers had their legs smacked by the class assistant or were sent to the headmistress to be caned but had never been one of those girls and was always one of the better-behaved ones, and one of those that got to university where she met up with Ella.

As Maisie walked into the living room she was looking forward to meeting Mrs L for the first time. She had heard so much about her from Ella, particularly since being told just a few days ago how often Mrs L caned Ella. However, as soon as she saw her she was open-mouthed and she just said, “Hello, Mrs Lawson.”

Maisie was even more shocked when she saw Mrs L’s friend and said, “Hello, Miss Mason.”

It was Ella’s turn to be surprised as she asked, “So you know them both, do you, Maisie?”

It was Mrs L who replied, “Maisie was one of my students at sixth form college. Miss Mason here was the class assistant.”

Ella exclaimed, “So actually, Miss Mason is the class assistant who smacked the girl’s legs in your class, and Mrs L is the headmistress who caned the girls in your class?”

Miss Mason stepped in with, “Things have changed now since you left college last year, Maisie. I can smack the girl’s legs still, but what was found even better was that I could take them to the front of the class, put them across my lap, and spank their bare bottoms. The rest of the class would watch although would have to get on with their work at the same time, and it has produced a marked improvement in both behaviour and standard of work.”

Maisie was finding it a bit difficult to take all of this in but, quite quickly remembered that she wanted the sleepover so she could experience being disciplined like the girls at college. So, in fact, as part of her fantasy she had often pictured herself having her legs smacked by Miss Mason and her bottom caned by Mrs L, so what better than to have them both here and, it seemed, to be the ones who would help her to live out her fantasy. 

Mrs L could see the thoughtful look on Maisie’s face and said, “Anyway, you are here for a sleepover and Ella has told me you want to be subjected to the same discipline regime as she is, so if you are naughty you will be caned. However, it strikes me that we could mix the two regimes up, and if either or both of you misbehave, you can get your legs smacked and bottom’s spanked, and then you could be caned as well. We do have the rest of the afternoon and the whole evening so plenty of time.”

Ella realised that like Maisie she had wondered what it would be like to be spanked, although had never been spanked yet, and had often thought what it would be like to have her legs smacked. So, she was up for the whole thing, and looked hopefully towards Maisie who she saw was looking at her and they both nodded their heads together showing they agreed that would be how they would be punished if they were naughty.

Of course, Maisie and Ella had discussed how they would be naughty on purpose so that Maisie could experience being punished, and the fact that Miss Mason was Maisie’s class assistant last year was a definite plus.

Mrs L then asked, “We have to decide how you are going to address us both, which will be Mrs L and Miss Mason.”

Maisie was conscious of the fact she wasn’t asked for her view but just told by Mrs L. It did make her feel like a college girl again, and a naughty one at that, but had to admit to liking the fact she had to do as she was told.

Mrs L Looked towards Miss Mason and they nodded to each other which clearly settled that, and Ella was obviously pleased with that as well.

Maisie and Ella even smiled to each other thinking how they had agreed to wear very short skirts today, and very tight vest tops, which they said would make it easier to bend over and be caned but they both realised that it would make it even easier to have their legs smacked. 

Mrs L and Mason were both very relaxed, actually feeling quite at home being the ones in charge of a classroom of college girls, albeit that there were only two here today. Ella and Maisie were more tense because they knew the whole purpose of the sleepover was to give Maisie the experience of being disciplined which meant Ella would have to accept pretty much the same.

Mrs L then said in a stern tone of voice, “Right, then, girls, as you have been naughty it will be an early supper and then off to bed early.”

Maisie asked, “Have we been naughty already, Mrs L?”

Mrs L replied, “Yes because you are wearing skirts that are too short under college rules.”

Maisie was excited that she had already earned a punishment, and was still looking forward to it, despite knowing it would be painful. Early bedtime was a punishment she knew some friends still suffered and they hated because they would still be wide awake at seven o’clock, but today it meant there was still plenty of time for them to misbehave when in bed.

An early supper followed shortly afterwards and the four of them chatted quite happily, almost like a family. Once finished, Mrs L then went back into headmistress mode and ordered, “Right, girls, go and shower and then come back down in your nightwear.”

Maisie looked a bit shocked but replied, “Oh, Mrs L, I don’t wear any nightwear during the summer and didn’t bring anything.”

Mrs L immediately responded, “No problem there, Maisie. You can still come back down ready for bed so if that means naked, then so be it.” She then looked towards Ella and said, “I think you should be like your friend, and come back down wearing nothing.”

Ella and Maisie glanced at each other and smiled, knowing that Mrs L was quite right because if they were going to be disciplined later on they would most likely have to remove any nightwear anyway. 

Both girls showered and were biting their lips as they made their way back downstairs and walked into the living room and stood in front of Mrs L and Miss Mason.

Ella was actually quite enjoying the fact that they were both naked knowing that their nipples were taut and so were unable to hide the fact that they were excited at the prospect of being disciplined, Maisie was more anxious of the two as she had never been spanked or caned but assumed both would hurt. However, she knew she had to go through with it and it was helped by the fact that she had fantasised quite specifically about being disciplined by both her headmistress and class assistant when she was at college.

Maisie was also more embarrassed than Ella having to stand in the nude and covered her breasts and pussy as best she could.

Mrs L saw the embarrassment and ordered, “Naughty girls don’t get to hide their private parts, so both of you put your hands on your heads.”

Maisie and Ella immediately placed their hands on their heads and Maisie was blushing a deep red, but knew being humiliated was very much part of the punishment she was seeking. Anyway, she often wore a halter-neck bikini top and thong bikini knickers so being fully naked wasn’t so different.

Mrs L and Miss Mason both kept straight faces as the two girls stood in front of them, and both enjoyed seeing Maisie, in particular, looking embarrassed. Both were also thinking how it would be so good if they could make the girls at college undress before being spanked or caned as then they would be able to establish quickly those girls who got aroused by being disciplined for misbehaving on purpose. Of course, they knew that couldn’t happen, but both knew they were getting wet at the thought of it, and it was encouraging them to be ever so strict with the two girls now to make sure that they gave them the full punishment both were expecting.

Mrs L continued in her headmistress mode as she pointed to the floor in front of her and ordered, “Ella, come and stand here, and you, Maisie, go and stand by Miss Mason. You dressed incorrectly and need to have your legs smacked before going to bed early.”

As both girls stood by the headmistress and class assistant respectively, both women leaned forward and started to rub the backs of the girl’s legs. As they did, Mrs L said sternly. “You have both broken college rules by having skirts that are too high, and so we are going to smack your legs. Make sure you do not move. Now, put your hands on your heads and do not take them away until we have finished smacking you. Understood?”

Ella and Maisie both put their hands on top of their heads and said together, “Yes, Mrs L.”

Mrs L and Miss Mason nodded to each other and both pulled their arms back and brought their palms down on the backs of each girl’s leg. They both heard the expected yelp but still proceeded to land smack after smack first on the leg closest to them and then the leg that was further away. Both girls bent their legs, as every girl did when the backs of her legs were smacked, but both did as they were told and stayed in position with their hands firmly clasped above their heads.

After about twenty hard smacks on the back of each leg, Mrs L and Miss Mason put their hands on the girl’s waists and turned them around, and then rubbed the front of each girl’s legs before pulling their arms back again and proceeded to smack the front of the girl's legs just as hard as they had smacked the backs, and as they listened to the loud and louder yelps, they happily turned the front of both legs as red as they had already turned the backs. 

Miss Mason got a particular satisfaction smacking Maisie’s legs because it brought back memories of her smacking the legs of misbehaving girls in class. Of course, she now spanked those girls instead, but at least when she smacked the girl’s legs, particularly if they were wearing short hems to their dresses, she knew the redness would show everyone else that the girls had had their legs smacked, whereas their bottoms were always covered by the dresses after being spanked. Still, the girls struggled more with a bare bottom spanking so doing that made sense to everyone.

Maisie and Ella struggled as their legs were continuing to be smacked but it was a new experience for them both, and for some reason, both were glad that they were experiencing this particular punishment, even though their eyes welled up with tears. As they stood with their hands on their heads they knew their breasts were swaying from side to side, but couldn’t let that worry them as they were fighting to deal with increasingly stinging legs. 

When the smacking stopped Mrs L ordered, “Both you naughty girls go and sit on the sofa with your legs crossed and your hands firmly behind your backs.”

Both girls already had tears dribbling down their faces and were sobbing as they did what they were told and, as they sat on the sofa with their legs crossed and their hands behind their backs, Mrs L and Miss Mason sat next to them, rubbing the inside of their thighs almost up to their pussy lips but not quite, before raising their hands and bringing their palms down on their inner thighs. The girls yelped much louder than when the backs and fronts of their legs were smacked because the inside of their thighs were much more tender, but the girls still took every smack sitting still as best they could. 

As Mrs L and Miss Mason continued to smack the girl’s inner thighs harder and harder they knew that they had never done this to the girls at college but when the girls were upstairs showering and getting undressed they had decided between themselves to do it today. They were pleased they had done, and, just as they thought it would be better for the girls at college to be fully undressed when having their legs and bottoms spanked, so they discovered how much better to smack their inner thighs. Seeing the girl’s breasts sway around was also a joy they knew they wouldn’t get with the girls at college.

Once Mrs L saw that both girls were crying freely but stayed in position with their legs crossed and their hands clasped behind their backs, she knew that both girls would be obedient for whatever punishment they were given later on. Well, they were going to get their bottoms spanked and caned, for sure, just so long as they misbehaved in even the slightest way at all.

Both girls struggled so much to keep their hands behind their backs as their inner thighs were smacked so hard, but both were in the mindset of being obedient and knew that they had worn their short skirts on purpose. Maisie had said to Ella that was something that some girls regularly got punished for when at college, some even choosing to so they were punished, so they both went into this with their eyes wide open, albeit that now their eyes were full of tears.

When satisfied that they had turned the tender inner thighs of both girls just as red as they had already turned the backs and fronts of their legs so Mrs L ordered, “Okay, girls, bedtime for you. Don’t forget that bedtime is for sleeping and not for misbehaving, so misbehave at all and you will both be back down here and dealt with severely.”

Both girls were sniffing back tears as they pushed themselves up from the sofa, and were rubbing their legs as they left the room and made their way upstairs. They went straight to Ella’s bedroom where there was a large double bed, and they both quickly got under the covers, still rubbing their legs and sniffing back tears before relaxing and hugging each other, still thinking about the threat of being spanked and caned, which was what they wanted to happen. Indeed, Maisie certainly didn’t want to leave the house tomorrow without being punished in the way that she wanted to be, just this once.

Maisie knew they needed to hand full control over to Mrs L and Miss Mason rather than just ask to be disciplined, so they had to misbehave, and she got up and stood by the bedroom door and said in a very loud voice, “I don’t care, Ella, I’m going to make that phone call.”

Ella smiled as she realised what Maisie was doing and called out, “If you do, that will earn you quite a hard punishment.”

Both girls knew that it didn’t matter that phone calls weren’t going to be made and that it could be easily checked just by looking at the history of calls on their phones, because the whole reason was to get Mrs L and Miss Mason to give them the punishment that Maisie had come here for. Ella knew that she was going to be punished as well, but was already feeling sufficiently aroused not to mind that at all.

Downstairs, Mrs L and Miss Mason heard the exchange and moments later they made quite a noise as they both stomped their feet as they walked up the stairs, and, without knocking, barged into Ella’s bedroom, and Mrs L snapped, “Get out of bed both of you. I will not have you making that kind of noise and certainly not have you make phone calls when you are supposed to be asleep. I made that quite clear before sending you upstairs to bed.”

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

Maisie knew that there was no turning back now, but did feel happier that she had no control over what was going to happen which was now going to be totally controlled by Mrs L and Miss Mason, just like a real punishment which occurred after any of the girls at college had misbehaved. So, as she and Ella got out of bed and stood up, still both naked, both were aware that their nipples were taut and knew that their pussy lips were damp, and that both Mrs L and Miss Mason would be aware of that just looking at them.

Mrs L again satisfied herself that both naked girls were aroused by the prospect of being disciplined again, although still realised she would not be able to get the girls at college to undress. However, she and Miss Mason both knew what they were going to do, and Mrs L ordered, “Both of you get back downstairs where you are going to regret misbehaving.” To help them, Mrs L stood behind Ella and Miss Mason stood behind Maisie and they smacked their bottoms once, very hard, on each cheek, before Mrs L ordered, “Get going, now.”

Once back downstairs Mrs L and Miss Mason sat on the dining chairs again, having turned them around so they faced each other, and Mrs L snapped, “Ella, come and stand here, and you, Maisie, go and stand next to Miss Mason.”

Moments later both girls were standing looking down at the two women knowing they going across their laps to be spanked. Maisie and Ella both knew they were now going to get the upside-down view of both women’s legs, and feel their bottoms being rubbed in circles, and then expected a very painful spanking. 

Ella was actually looking forward to it because this would be the first spanking she would have received and did expect it to be a particularly educational form of discipline.

Moments later, both girls were across each woman’s lap with their hair draping on the floor and felt their bottoms being rubbed. Moments later they both felt the first spank land, followed immediately by spank after spank landing on what they felt were alternate bottom cheeks. In fact, because the chairs were placed opposite each other Ella could look across and see Maisie‘s bottom being spanked, and she could tell quite clearly that each spank landed on alternate bottom cheeks, although didn’t expect the sight to remain clear for much longer because tears were already again filling her eyes.

Maisie was gasping as each spank landed and it wasn’t long before she was questioning why she wanted to be punished so hard. However, she knew from her friends who got spanked on purpose that they actually thought that same thing during the spanking, but the erotic feelings of arousal that occurred both before and after the spanking certainly, for them at least, made the spanking such a wonderful experience. Maisie knew that had to be true because those girls regularly misbehaved and so were sent to the headmistress, sometimes to be spanked and sometimes to be caned, but the girls didn’t mind which it was, and always went to the toilets afterwards to finger their wet pussy lips to multiple orgasms.

Miss Mason and Mrs L proceeded to spank both girl’s bare bottoms, initially on alternate bottom cheeks but after a few minutes changing to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again and then spanking the other bottom cheek time and again, all the time watching each bottom cheek surrender to their hand, wobble around and then settle just as they spanked the other bottom cheek. It was something Mrs L had done so often to the girls at college and was so well experienced at giving a spanking, and knew from the way that Ella was squirming around on her lap, tensing her legs and arms, and shaking her head from side to side and hissing in and out through clenched teeth, that she was struggling to cope with the spanking, but, noticeably, stayed in place across her lap.

Miss Mason wasn’t as experienced at giving a spanking but was sure that Maisie was soon struggling to cope as she squirmed around on her lap.

Maisie was struggling to cope, more so than she had expected, but was pleased that she had no say in how long or how hard the spanking would be, and all she had to do was lie there and take every spank, which she did. She wasn’t thinking anything, fairly quickly, other than the fact that her bottom was stinging every bit as much as her legs were after they were smacked, and probably more so, and yet the spanking still hadn’t finished.

Ella looked across again and saw Maisie’s now blurred bottom realising her vision was no longer clear. After that, she lowered her head down thinking that being across Mrs L’s lap really was submissive for a girl her age. It was also different to bending over to take the cane, but she supposed that because there were many many more spanks than strokes of the cane it was natural to squirm around to try to cope with the pain in a way that she couldn’t do when being caned. She could also see that being caned was a very quick punishment with the individual strokes being far more painful than each spank, but the spanking, taking that much longer, had it’s own merits, and she thought that if Mrs L agreed then spanking should form part of the punishment regime for when she had more time free to spank her.


Mrs L was thinking similar thoughts, and that when giving a spanking she could also be scolding Ella, as she did when spanking the girls at college. She made the decision there and then that she would use spanking in the future as a change from the cane from time to time, and wondered how red she could turn Ella’s bottom after spanking her for, say thirty minutes or more.

Once both girls bottoms were bright red, Mrs L ordered, “Get up both of you and bend over and grab hold of the seat of these chairs so we cane your naughty bottoms.”

Ella was quite used to easing herself up after being caned although this was different as she had to slide off Mrs L’s lap, but Maisie certainly found it more difficult than she had expected. However, they did both make it to their feet and, after Mrs L and Miss Mason stood up, and turned the chairs around so that both girls would be able to see the others face as they were caned, each bent over and clasped hold of the side of the seat of the chair. 

Ella also knew to place her legs apart and lower her head, which was intended to show her submission, but Maisie wasn’t aware of this. So, Miss Mason tapped the cane across the front of her thighs and said sternly, “Put your legs further back, Maisie.” After she did that, Miss Mason slid the cane between Maisie's legs and flicked it from side to side knowing it would sting the inside of her thighs as she said at the same time, “Legs further apart, girl.” 

Miss Mason watched as Maisie quickly placed her legs apart but resisted flicking the cane upwards onto her pussy lips, which she had often wondered might set the girls who wanted to be caned off on to an orgasm. She would want to try it one day though, she told herself, and wondered how Ella would react if it was done to her. What she did know was the thought of doing it was sending quivers flying around her own vagina and she knew this was getting her closer and closer to her own orgasm. 

Once Maisie’s legs were positioned far enough apart Miss Mason then, finally, ordered, “Look down at the floor, girl,”

Maisie followed the instructions realising that she had actually seen something similar on some of the videos she had watched of girls being caned, and realised it was because she was struggling so much with the pain that she had forgotten about that. Anyway, at least she was now in position, she told herself.

Mrs L and Miss Mason had discussed beforehand how many strokes they should give both girls. Mrs L had explained that she was now giving Ella eighteen strokes as a minimum, but that she had started with six strokes. Therefore, as Maisie was new to caning, she thought that giving Maisie six strokes would be sufficient to give her the experience she wanted, and she would give the same to Ella on this occasion, as, after all, she had now had her legs smacked and bottom spanked, which wasn’t normally part of her punishment.

So, knowing that decision had already been made, Mrs L announced, “You will each be getting six strokes of the cane.”

Ella remained stoic, but Maisie gasped, then, once again she remembered the films that she had watched about girls being caned and none of them were restricted to just six strokes. So, she told herself that maybe she was getting off too lightly, although it would still be a very good test of her ability to deal with being caned. 

Whilst rubbing the canes from side to side across the two very red bare bottoms, Mrs L and Miss Mason did take a few moments to look at the girls hanging breasts which again wasn’t something they could see when the girls at college still had their dresses on. Once again, they relished the fact the two girls were fully naked and they could even see their pussy hair mound as they were bent over with their legs apart, and that got them both even more aroused.

Mrs L and Miss Mason then nodded to each other and both pulled their arms back and brought their canes down onto the bare bottoms in front of them and listened to the pain-filled gasps, but also, as they were two bare bottoms they could, this time, see the welts develop which of course they couldn’t do when the cane landed on a girl’s bottom covered by her dress, which happened at college.

Both then pulled their arms back a second time and brought the cane down firmly landing them just below the first welt, and as both girls let out another pain-filled yelp so the second welt developed.

Ella was quite used to dealing with these early cane strokes, at least they were early when she knew that she would be in for twelve and now eighteen strokes, but Maisie was not used to it as this was the first time that she had been caned. As the third stroke landed she desperately held onto the seat of the chair, and as she managed to do so she had to admit that pleased her. She had heard about the of girls who couldn’t stay in position and stood up, only to be told that that stroke didn’t count, and whilst she might only be due six strokes, she didn’t want that number to increase only because she couldn’t handle the caning.

After each stroke Ella looked up and saw that Maisie was finding it much harder than her to cope. Of course, it was only to be expected because the cane did hurt, and always much more than you thought it would even when your friends told you how much it hurt. However, at least she was staying in position, Ella told herself, which was a good sign.

The fourth stroke landed and Ella still coped, but Maisie found that she first bent her legs at the knees and then raised one leg, simply because the pain was so great. As the fifth stroke landed and she hissed in and out through clenched teeth and shook her head fiercely, but still managed to stay in place, she told herself she must be mad to ever want to be caned again, let alone try even more strokes and was now amazed that Ella told her how she had taken eighteen strokes and still managed to go to her bedroom and finger herself to a huge orgasm and was absolutely sure that that wasn’t going to happen to her.

The sixth stroke landed and Ella relaxed but looked across at Maisie and heard more than saw that she was crying although wasn’t at all surprised.

Mrs L and Miss Mason nodded to each other and smiled, before Mrs L ordered, “Okay, girls, you can get up and go back to your bedrooms. Don’t make any more noise because if you do you will be straight back down here for the cane again.”

Both girls eased themselves up and Ella went over and put her arm around Maisie, leaned in towards her and made shush-shushing sounds and said, “Come on, Maisie, I’ll help you get back upstairs.”

As they walked out of the room Maisie was feverishly rubbing and clutching her stinging bottom but felt so secure with Ella holding her and guiding her into the hallway and then up the stairs and into the bedroom. Once Ella had led Maisie to the bed and settled her down, making her lie on her tummy, she lay next to her and gently kissed her on the cheek and then worked our way down her back to her bottom and she kissed both bottom cheeks several times, admittedly enjoying running fingers along the raised welts.

The kissing settled Maisie down and she realised that even though her bottom was stinging she wanted to kiss Ella, and felt the quivers flying around her vagina which told her that, just as the girls at college had said they got aroused after being caned, so she felt she was getting aroused. So, even with her stinging bottom, she changed position so she lay on her side looking directly into Ella’s eyes, now smiling albeit still with blurred vision, and then leaned forward kissing Ella full on the lips and opening her mouth urging Ella’s tongue into her own, and when that happened they were both kissing so passionately.

The kissing continued for quite a while followed with each kissing the other's breasts and sucking the other's taut nipples and then working their way downwards until both were kissing and licking the other's very wet pussy lips.

It didn’t take long after that before Maisie exploded into the most tremendous orgasm, whilst Ella held back because she wanted to make sure that Maisie fully understood what could happen straight after even the most pain-filled punishment. Indeed, Ella knew that it was the pain that led her to such amazing orgasms and hoped the same would happen to Maisie, which it clearly did.

As the girls continued to make love in Ella’s bedroom, so Mrs L and Miss Mason had already gone up to Mrs L’s bedroom and they were both in bed making love to each other as they had done so many times before. Whilst Mrs L had kept the relationship a secret from those at college, she felt that she could now tell Ella, and, in any case, the discipline sessions would be so much fun for all three of them, and maybe Maisie would also join in from time to time, Mrs L thought.

The following morning all four got up at about the same time and got dressed and as Mrs L and Miss Mason were about to enter the kitchen they even smiled when they looked at both girl’s legs and saw they were still red, and supposed the girl’s bottoms would still have their six painted red welts.
   

Mrs L was even more delighted to hear Maisie happily chatting away, even suggesting she should do this again. When Mrs L heard the comments she asked, “So, Maisie, do you fancy coming over for another sleepover?”

Maisie had discussed this with Ella and, putting on a false inquisitive look, asked, “If I did, Mrs L, would I just get six strokes of the cane or the eighteen that you would be giving Ella, presuming we are both naughty?”

That question made Mrs L even happier and she replied, “By next weekend Ella will be up to twenty-four strokes, and you will certainly have earned the same number. So, do you need to give some more thought to another sleepover next Saturday?”

Maisie put on another thoughtful look putting a finger on her chin and looking up at the ceiling before replying, “Ella thought it would be a good idea if I moved my digs to here and shared Ella’s bedroom, and be subject to your discipline regime full time.”

Mrs L smiled, as did Miss Mason, and Mrs L replied, “That works as Miss Mason will be moving in and sharing my bedroom.”

Ella smiled, knowing it would be like two sisters and two parents with smacked legs and spanked and caned bottoms a regular occurrence, which was one of her long-held dreams, and, as it turned out, a dream all four of them had had.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments