Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking Of Ann

"She's my boss, and she humiliated in front of me!"

24
5 Comments 5
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at a published story, pls help w. <p> [ADVERT] </p>the editing."

My name is Steve and I work for a Major Transportation company that provides food service to major fast-food restaurant chains.  I am on a strict schedule every night and it's a race against daylight, the hours of service regulations as set forth by DOT, the weather and other things.

I drive and deliver two routes a week, every week, and usually have the same stores.  Occasionally, the volume varies significantly (super bowl week, etc, Christmas Holidays) but for the most part, there is a great deal of consistency. The work is tough, physically demanding and strenuous. Not only do I do the unloading of the whole entire trailer of food and goods, but I also drive at night, between stores, and operate in all weather. Sometimes the load quality is excellent, and the schedule is easy to maintain, but sometimes I get a bad load, missing products, turned or inaccessible pallets, traffic delays, etc.

And I was on a run of bad routes, I was falling behind schedule, running out of time, and missing items. Very unlike me, as I am one of the top producers and had excellent stats. Upon returning from my route on Tuesday, I was quite upset and wanted to vent to the Terminal Manager about the lack of quality of the loads, I don't get paid by the hour, but rather by the stop, piece count and Miles.  And these low-quality loads were costing me, time, money and aggravation.

Will, the term manager, 5'9'' 165lbs, early forties, runner's slight build, with salt and pepper short brown hair, was very understanding. He did a lot of nodding, was a good listener and said he would address this problem immediately, he said he had been "getting lots of complaints about sub-standard loads" and he had a plan to help me, he said I was "one of the best, most consistent and accurate drivers he had." He picked up the phone and called for Ann on the company intercom.  It was 2 pm, I was "OFF DUTY" and heading home to rest.

But this is the time Ann comes on duty to run the floor and prepares the night's deliveries. He told me to sit on the couch and witness the conversation.  Ann was the assistant warehouse manager now but was formally in dispatch and transportation division. She was a cutie, forty years old, redhead, long hair that reached past her belt and butt in the back, 124lbs, large breasts and she always dressed in jeans and a button-up shirt, always. She was the girl next door for real, and many a time when you came in off route, she would lean over in front of you and get a debrief on the route, her shirt would gape some and it was extremely difficult to NOT GAWK and be rude. She filled her jeans beautifully and she was NOT overweight but wholesome and hot. And she as always so sweet, so nice and friendly. I don't have her stats, but let me say, ANN was a hottie and not super made up and flashy, natural beauty.  
 
But on this day, Ann was chastised, spoken too rudely, and dressed down by my terminal manager, while I sat there and listened. Twice she looked at me and knew I was the reason she was there, on the carpet and getting a tongue lashing. When Will was done, and he hardly raised his voice, Ann was upset, trembling, and ashamed. Will had told her, that "she would personally inspect the loading of my trailer, and that she was to ensure and approve the loading pattern and quality of my loads."  He said I was "an all-star, trainer for new employees, and deserved our highest quality."

Ann said, she agreed, no problem sir, that she would take care of it, and that the loading would improve and that I would get her full attention.  
 
We were both dismissed but Will said to me, "Please don't hesitate to call me or notify me personally of issues." He patted me on the back and we walked out together.

Everything was great for three weeks; I saw Ann several times before leaving (usually around 9.45 pm) and I was polite and thankful for her attention. But that Thursday load, my second of the week, was horrible. One pallet was badly out of place, my freezer section was not accessible for three stops and I had to backtrack on my route to fill the customer orders. My time was being wasted and I didn't get my stops off before my time ran out.  My customers were upset (my store managers) and complaining to my center. When I got in the hotel, I had managers coming to my truck and getting a few things they needed and voicing their displeasure, I was NOT a happy camper.

When I got back that Friday, Will was waiting for me outside as I was parking. He said he had received some calls, and he wanted to know first hand what was up. He told me to come and see him for a debrief after check-in, parking, and stowing of my gear.

I went to his office, sat down and we chatted, I told him of all my time-wasting adventures and had some pictures to back it up. He listened, asked questions and was thoroughly satisfied, then he picked up the phone and called Ann's office.
 
He instructed her to "come at once" and bring my loading summary and diagrams. When she came in, she was different, not her bubbly normal self and seemed to be without her confidence. I had no idea what was to happen next.

He started to question her about Wednesday night when my load is prepped for Thursday and Friday delivery. Ann kept her head low and sulking, she looked cute as ever with her tight blue jeans two-inch belt with a peace sign logo on it, long hair and red and white checkered button-up shirt. Tight with a push-up bra I'm sure.

She said she was sorry, said she didn't have time to supervise my trailer loading and that something major had come up, which distracted her, said she was "pulled away" she said she instructed "Kenny" to load without her and she signed it off later without actually having witnessed the load.

And then Will asked her, what was so major, to pull her away.  She said she couldn't remember.  Will said, "Surely something this important is worthy of your attention. Tell me now what that is, or be prepared to face disciplinary action."

He waited, she waited, and finally, she looked at me and said, "Sorry."  She said it "turned out to be nothing and her as negligent."  She said to me, that she was sorry she let me down.

Will was not amused, he said she would be sorry indeed and opened a side desk drawer and brought out the paddle.

It was an impressive object indeed, with red cherry wood and looking like a miniature boat oar. I gulped, Ann gulped and then Will said that she would receive the paddle immediately and on the bare this time. He said that I was to witness her paddling and would be thoroughly satisfied with the overall quality of her paddling.

He said it was not negotiable, and that termination was the only other option.

Ann pleaded with him, said it was "too personal and that I would see her, you know, exposed."

I was flabbergasted at the whole chain of events, they completely caught me off guard, but now all of a sudden, I realized the situation at hand.  Will was going to spank Ann.  She was going to be made to bare her lovely bottom, and I was going to be a witness!
 
I felt like a kid in a candy store. Then Will stood up, took an empty briefcase, put the paddle in it, closed it, snapped it and handed it to Ann.  He told us to proceed to conference room six at once and that he would be there in a minute.  Ann and I left immediately and started walking.  Ann was very quiet and directed me, I had never been there and was not even aware of its existence.  When we got there, she turned and faced me.  She didn't speak she just took my hands in hers and set the briefcase down.

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

She said she was sorry, and please let this be our little secret.  She asked please NOT to mention this to others, as it would cost her embarrassment. I said ok, and we went inside.

Conference room six was a padded quiet conference room, on the second floor and through the other unused office. It as well furnished, had a fridge, table chairs, conference table audio/video system and was quite nice, had several wing back chairs and a fireplace. And it had a half a pommel horse, looked like something from gym class long ago, there was room for probably fifteen to twenty to sit and meet.

Will came in a few minutes later, went straight to the armless chair and sat down. He called to her, "Let's go. I haven't got all day." He said, "Remove your shoes, remove your shirt, unsnap your belt and jeans and fetch me the briefcase."

Ann was stalling, Will waited she finally came to him but stopped four feet away. Will said, "Now Ann, stalling will only get you extras comply at once, IF I MUST GRAB for you, it will be worse."

She looked at me, I was in position for a very nice view.  She gulped and took two steps forward while removing her shirt, she complained to will again, she pleaded once more in a girlish whimpering tone. Will shook his head and grabbed her wrist and pulled her down over his lap. She came over his knee's from the left side.

He told her the rules, "You will receive at least fifty, and Steve will let me know when you have had enough."

Then he made her stand while he removed the belt, and unsnapped her jeans. She starting pleading and whimpering.  He then unsnapped her bra too and when she stood to protest it fell to the floor beautifully, oh my, they were hard nipples, very white and pink and oh so lovely.

Next, he said, "Because you can't follow orders they are coming off altogether."

He pulled her jeans down to the floor and pulled them off she held tight to her red lace panties, which did match the red lace bra. he took the paddle and set it on her back and started with his left hand and started a decent cadence on her panty clad bottom, she immediately started jumping and kicking her legs up and pleading, she tried to block with her hands but he caught each and pinned em to her back, he then put his left leg over hers and pinned them down.

I was overwhelmed with joy at seeing this hot fiery red-headed dish, getting a good spanking and her lovely boobies were flopping around nicely. I moved around standing to get views from all angles, quite lovely. Then he grabbed the waistband and down they came! To the knees at first but then he lifted her and got them all the way down and off, modesty went right out the window. I had the money shot and A perfect view of her hairless pussy. My my my, we have a perfectly shaved bald beaver and no soul patch at all. 

And then he picked up the paddle, she again began begging and pleading, "I have learned my lesson, I promise I will do better, I promise he will get good loads, I prommmmmise pleeeease..." and this paddle must have been something, because her color changed quickly and she was wailing and balling and sobbing and he kept on for a spell.

And then his phone rang, he answered it, stopped spanking and said, "Oh ok. Yes, No problem, I will be right there." He turned to me and said, "She is all yours, I gotta go immediately, give her thirty more hard and that should do the trick. If she gives you any trouble, let me know, and we will do this again tomorrow."

He let her up, she tried to cover but was naked and very cute and flustered, her red hair was in total disarray and not at all straight and combed as usual. He left quickly.

I took the seat, she looked gorgeous with her hair all messed up, I took the paddle, she just stood there looking at me three feet away. I said, "ANN, you wanna do this again tomorrow? Or take your thirty more?"

She looked at me, looked at the paddle and then said, "Can we make a deal?"

I said, "You're NOT in a bargaining position, but what do you have in mind?"

She said, "You know you wanna fuck me.  I always thought you were cute... why do think I leaned over the table all those times?"

I had to admit, I was rock hard and horny as hell.  I said, "Go on..."

She said, "I will trade those thirty for a good fucking... even-steven."

Now, I knew I had her, and I knew I was going to fuck her, but I wanted also to make her squirm. I said, "I will give you twenty spanks, with your legs spread and pretty and fuck you for the other ten. You get a discount ten off."

She said, "please, fifteen and I will also give you a blow job."

I said, "OK, but if you don't swallow, if one drop escapes you, I will lube you up and fuck you both ways. Do we have a deal?"

She nodded. And I dropped my pants and she took me in her mouth. Oh my god, she took all of me, and she started playing with herself and bucking, I grabbed her luscious titties and squeezed the nipples hard with each hand. She screamed out in pleasure and caught my seed full force. She starting gagging when I shot my load, and much to her dismay, some escaped from her nose and mouth, just when I pinched her nipples the second time.

She said, "That's not fair, I tried to catch it all, I really did... but you... squeezed me hard."

I said, "Yes I know. BUT, you didn't and a deal is a deal."

She pouted but said ok.

I said, "Prepare for your spanking.  I want them slow and you count them."

She said, "Yes sir," and on the third spank, she closed her legs and I didn't slap her puss. She did it on purpose.

I said, "We had a deal." Legs spread and I fingered her slit and tasted it. Very nice, very wet. I said, "Go lock the door and come back and get on. Give me some cowgirl, ride me for what it's worth."

Oy my god, her pussy was so tight!  And she did... I exploded in no time again.

I never did fuck her in the ass. I said to her, "Next bad load I get, I am coming back for your ass and with the paddle and my unit." Hell but today, I am fifty-two and spent. She was amazing.

She said, "You get me one more time free," and we called it a day.

I have kept my word. So far, but plan to cash it in next Friday. OH MY.

The End

 

Published 
Written by vquantum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments