Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Village Spanker - Part 3

"A third lady from the village places herself over Simon's knee for a long, hard spanking followed by a fucking"

57
18 Comments 18
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Fifty-six-year-old Simon Crowther's life had just taken an upturn, not that it was bad anyway because he owned his cottage and had enough money not to need to work.

It had taken an upturn because, in the last two days, he had spanked and fucked two married women, both slightly older than him.

Spanking mature females was something that Simon was very good at; he had had many women placing themselves over his knee or bending over for a caning or belting, in the town where he previously lived.

He had bought his cottage and moved to the village where he now resided, just over six weeks before, and although the locals had been relatively welcoming, he had missed having naked female buttocks to redden.

What had happened in the last two days had come about by Simon hearing the two women whose arses he had now become acquainted with, discussing their lack of marital sex. He was not supposed to have heard the conversation, but he was in the village shop owned by one of the women, Paula Shemmings, and she was talking to her friend Lynne Miller.

They were not aware that Simon was in the shop, and the conversation had gotten to the stage where if Simon had revealed himself, there would be embarrassment all around. He left the shop when another customer entered, and hoped that his leaving, and therefore his hearing of the conversation, went unnoticed. It didn't.

Simon spoke to Paula about what he heard and apologised for not revealing himself, and after a couple of conversations, Paula visited his cottage and got a very sound spanking and a good fucking.

Paula told Lynne everything and, after she had phoned Simon, she got similar to Paula.

Both women intended to go back, possibly frequently, for the sex if not the spankings, although Paula had said that she would take a caning on her next visit.

Simon also wondered just how many other women in the village might want what Paula and Lynne had had if they knew about it.

During her time with Simon, Lynne had asked him if her arse was better than Paula's, and Simon had said that to decide he really needed to see them side by side. The possibility of both women visiting him at the same time was raised, and Lynne mentioned it to Paula; it had not been ruled out.

Simon was not expecting either of the two women to be visiting him again in the immediate future to have their bottoms dealt with, but he thought that one or other of them returning soon for a fuck might be on. He did not consider himself to be a great lover, but he thought himself good enough, and if he found a lady or two that thought the same, then life would be fun.

His mobile buzzed with a text

Hey, Lynne was on a high after her time with you, the horny bitch, haha Love Paula xxxx

Simon had not got Paula's mobile number; until now, he had given her his mobile and landline numbers and Lynne had his landline, and he had hers.

It had been less than two hours since Lynne had left his cottage. Simon was pleased to see that Lynne and Paula had already discussed it.

Good to hear from you and glad that Lynne enjoyed herself. I am thinking of both of you sexy women Love Simon xxxx Simon texted back.

Ha, thinking of our arses I expect. See you soon xxxxxxx responded Paula.

Oh yes, see you soon sexy lady xxxx typed Simon.

Simon did see Paula soon, because he went to her shop in the morning, "Good morning, how are you today, Paula?" beamed Simon.

"Good morning, I am well; you look like the cat that got the cream," laughed Paula.

"Do I? Life is very good at the moment," replied Simon, wishing that he could fuck the very desirable Mrs Shemmings right now.

The shop was quite busy, so neither could say what they would have liked to have said to the other. There was certainly chemistry between them.

Simon glanced to his left and he got a view of a large female bottom in jeans; the woman was bending over looking at something on the bottom shelf. Simon looked up and saw Paula's face cracking in a smile; she had seen where Simon's eyes had gone. Simon grinned in acknowledgement.

The woman straightened up and turned. Simon had seen her around the village before but did not know her name. She was quite attractive, and of a similar age to Simon; she was not wearing a wedding ring.

Simon hung back; he was not planning on buying anything; he just wanted to see and talk to Paula. His eyes were back on the woman's backside as she stood at the counter making her purchase. Paula again smiled knowingly at Simon.

The shop finally emptied, apart from Paula and Simon. "You liked her bum then?" chuckled Paula.

"Yeah, and her face. I have seen her around the village but I don't know her name," replied Simon.

"Her name is Trish O'Neill and she is divorced; she has not got anyone in her life as far as I know, but I don't know if she wants her arse spanked," laughed Paula.

"Oh right," said Simon, wondering if he might have a chance with a third village lady.

"I can put in a word for you, or introduce you two if you would like me to," offered Paula.

"Yes, well, maybe you could see if she might be interested, and if she is, maybe she and I could meet," replied Simon.

"Interested in getting her arse tanned, or in sex, or both?" smiled Paula.

"Either, both; anyway, when are you going to bend over for my cane?" grinned Simon.

"Soon, if you give me a fucking too," said Paula, her eyes flashing.

"Oh, I will certainly fuck you," replied Simon.

"And what is this about Lynne and me coming to you together?" asked Paula, happy that no customers were interrupting their chat.

"Well, that got mentioned because Lynne asked me if her arse was better than yours, and I said that I would need to see them next to each other to decide," answered Simon.

"That is what Lynne said; it might be fun one day though," said an aroused Paula.

Their uninterrupted chat could not last indefinitely; a customer entered the shop.

"See you soon, Paula," smiled Simon, heading for the door.

"Yes, good to see you," responded Paula.

A bit later in the day, Trish O'Neill returned to the shop. She and Paula were friends, although not close friends. Paula wondered if now was a good time to mention her conversation with Simon or not; the shop was otherwise empty.

"Can I ask you something, Trish? It is rather personal," said Paula.

"Rather personal? Okay Paula, what do you want to ask me?" replied Trish.

"It is about sex; do you mind if I ask if you are getting any, and if not, do you miss it?" Paula asked.

"Ha, well, that is certainly personal; no I am not getting any, but sometimes wish that I was; why ever have you decided to ask me that?" responded Trish.

"If I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anyone else?" said Paula.

"Yes, Paula, I promise," said an intrigued Trish.

"I am not getting any with my husband, but I have had it with another man," said Paula, confident that she could trust Trish.

"Right, but why are you telling me this?" asked a slightly shocked Trish.

"Because the man has seen you, and taken a fancy to you," answered Paula.

"Me? When has he seen me?" asked an even more surprised Trish.

"In here earlier today; it is not just sex with him and me though, he has another interest," continued Paula.

"What other interest?" asked Trish, trying to remember who else had been in the shop when she was there earlier.

"Spanking; he likes to spank women's arses," said Paula, watching Trish's face for a reaction.

"Shit! I used to long for my ex-husband to spank my arse, but he never would," replied Trish, surprising Paula.

"Oh! Well, I think I know someone that would like to spank you; would you like to meet him?" said Paula.

"Yeah, yeah, I would; oh shit! who is he?" said an enlivened Trish.

"Simon Crowther that bought the cottage on the edge of the village a few weeks ago," replied Paula.

"How do you know that he is interested in me?" asked Trish.

"Because he admired your backside in the shop earlier, and he asked me to find out if you were interested," said Paula.

"Interested in getting spanked, or sex as well?" responded Trish.

"Both or either, Simon said," answered Paula.

"Fuck! Yes, I am interested in both or either; when can I meet him?" said Trish.

"I can phone him, or I can give you his number; which do you prefer?" said Paula.

"I don't know, um, give me his number, please," replied Trish.

"I should warn you that he spanks bloody hard," said Paula.

"That is what I need, it is what I always needed," said a now very aroused Trish.

Paula gave Trish Simon's number, and their conversation was ended by the shop door opening.

Trish left the shop and Paula thought that maybe the next time that she saw her, she would have been well spanked and well fucked.

Trish went home and picked up her phone. She felt nervous and excited, unsure of what she was going to say.

"Hello," said Simon, answering his phone.

"Is that Simon? Um, you don't know me but, um, Paula Shemmings gave me your number," said Trish.

"Oh, did she? What is your name, young lady?" said Simon, not sure if he was talking to the woman whose arse he had admired in the shop earlier. Paula might be giving his number to lots of women that she thought might need Simon's services.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

"Trish, Trish O'Neill. Paula said, um, that you were, um, interested in me," said Trish, nervously.

"Ah, the lady with the lovely bottom in jeans; yes, I am interested in you, Trish. Did Paula tell you what my interests are?" replied Simon.

"She did; she said that you like to spank women," Trish almost blurted.

"I do, but only if the women want me to spank them," said Simon. his penis stiffening at the thought of having a further lady over his knee.

"Oh I do, I really do," replied Trish, enthusiastically.

"I expect Paula told you that I do not do play spankings; when I spank a lady, I make sure that she feels it," said Simon.

"Yes, she told me, and that is what I want, what I need," responded Trish.

"Right, well, I would be very happy to see to your needs; when can you visit me, I assume you know where I live?" said Simon.

"Now," said Trish, longing to get her arse spanked.

"Okay, that is perfect, Trish; Um, sometimes things follow a spanking, but only if the lady wants it," said Simon, now close to full erection.

"Oh yes, Simon, I need a fucking," said Trish.

"Splendid, I will expect you very soon," said Simon.

Trish was at Simon's cottage within minutes, nervous and excited.

"Good afternoon, young lady," smiled Simon. as he met her at his door.

"Not sure about young, I am fifty-eight," smiled Trish.

"A very attractive fifty-eight, if I may say so," said Simon.

"Thank you," said Trish, accepting Simon's invitation to enter his cottage.

As he had done in the shop, Simon looked at the woman's backside in jeans, "Did Paula tell you that I admired your bottom in her shop?" asked Simon.

"She told me that you were interested in me," replied Trish.

"Very interested; I had seen you in the village, but I do not think that we had spoken before," said Simon.

"Yes, I had seen you, but no, we had not spoken," said Trish.

"So you want to have your bottom smacked?" said Simon.

"I do; I want it smacked very hard," replied Trish.

"I can promise you that it will be; do you have much experience of being spanked?" asked Simon.

"Not for a long time, but years ago a former boyfriend used to give me a good hiding when I needed it," replied Trish.

"Needed it for misbehaving or needed it as in wanting it?" queried Simon.

"Both, usually," answered Trish.

"Okay, you seem to understand that when you go over my knee you will end up with an extremely sore bottom," said Simon.

"I understand that, and I want that," said Trish.

"Usually I start to spank a lady over her clothing and end up on her bare buttocks," explained Simon.

"I can't wait," said Trish, wet between her legs.

"Then you shall wait no more," said Simon, sitting on a kitchen chair.

Trish got in position over Simon's knee, Simon rested his right hand on her left buttock for a moment and then started spanking from cheek to cheek, hard and fast.

Simon spanked and spanked the mature arse in jeans and it was everything that Trish had craved. On and on went the spanking; Trish was approaching orgasm.

"Remove your jeans, Trish," ordered Simon.

Trish got up, face flushed and eyes wild, and took off her jeans. Her knickers were saturated around her cunt.

"It looks like things are going to get very sticky. I will remove my trousers to prevent staining if you don't mind," said Simon. He did not wait for an answer but stood and removed his trousers; his erection was stretching his underpants and they were damp where he had leaked precum.

Simon sat back down and Trish got back over his knee for a continuation of her spanking. Simon spanked her as hard as he could, and Trish bounced and bucked and came. Simon felt her soaking his thighs through her knickers.

He spanked some more and then had a slight change to his normal spanking routine. He would normally now tell the lady to remove her knickers, but with Trish, he tugged at the top and she understood and raised her middle so that Simon could lower them to the middle of her thighs. Her bright red buttocks were now bare.

Trish's sticky, cum-soaked cunt smeared Simon's thighs as the woman writhed as she got her bare arse spanked hard and fast. Trish came again, as Simon kept on spanking. It seemed that there were no limits to the spanking that she could take.

Simon eventually stopped, mostly because his hand was too sore to continue. Spanker and spankee remained in position, breathless.

"Was that what you needed?" Simon asked once he had relaxed a bit.

"It was wonderful," answered Trish.

"You may get up when you wish," said Simon.

After a short delay, Trish got up. She was unsteady on her feet, and she chuckled, "Thank you," she said, gently putting her hands on her buttocks.

"It seems that you enjoyed that," said Simon, looking at his cum-streaked thighs and Trish's soaked cunt area.

"I have never had a spanking that good before," replied Trish.

"Is there anything else that you would like, Trish?" smirked Simon.

"I want you to get your cock out of your underpants, and give me a good fucking," answered Trish.

"I will do that; perhaps you will take your knickers off," said Simon, standing and removing his underpants and watching Trish remove the knickers that were at her thighs.

They kissed, and Trish wanked Simon's erection. He wanted to put his hands on her arse but thought that she was probably feeling a bit tender back there.

"I have not had it for a while, but I want you to give it to me hard," said Trish, enjoying having the palm of her hand sticky with Simon's precum.

They made it to Simon's bed, the third woman that had been there with him in three days, and Simon slid his penis into Trish's cunt.

They still had their upper clothing on as Simon thrust hard and fast, and soon had Trish cumming. "Yes, yes, oh, yes, yes," uttered Trish as Simon thrust his hips. He fucked her to another cum before he creamed in her.

They lay cuddling in their after-fuck state. "Do you need to go home tonight, Trish?" asked Simon.

"Um, no, not really, are you suggesting I stay?" replied Trish, loving how hot her buttocks were feeling.

"I was thinking that perhaps we could do some more fucking later," said Simon to the woman that, unlike Paula and Lynne, did not have a husband perhaps noticing if his wife had stayed out overnight.

"I would like that," replied Trish.

Simon was wondering what Paula had said about herself and Simon; he assumed that she must have said something but was unsure how to ask Trish, in case Paula had not revealed everything.

"I was wondering how Mrs Shemmings went about telling you that she knew of my interest in spanking," Simon said.

"Oh, she told me that you had spanked her and that you had fucked; she asked me to promise not to tell anyone else," replied Trish.

"I see, I did not know if she had told you that," said Simon, wondering if Paula had said about Lynne, but deciding not to ask.

"She said that you spanked bloody hard, and she was right," laughed Trish.

"Well, as I said, I do not do play spanking," replied Simon.

"No, there was no way what you gave me was a play spanking, but it was exactly what I had wanted for years," said Trish.

"I will spank your lovely bottom whenever you want me to, Trish," said Simon.

"If you are not spanking Paula Shemmings' arse," laughed Trish.

"Yes, if I am not spanking her," responded Simon, also thinking 'nor Lynne Miller.'

They had the whole night so they cuddled on the sofa, although Trish was on her hip and keeping her buttocks off it.

They went to bed at about ten o'clock, this time getting naked, and they made love without the intensity of the earlier fuck, but with satisfaction for them both.

In the morning, Simon fucked Trish from behind.

They had a shower and Trish started thinking about going home. They expected to see a lot of each other in the future, both being single, but Trish said that she would not turn up unannounced. She was thinking about Paula, and Simon saw no reason to mention Lynne to Trish.

Trish wanted to tell Paula, so she went to the shop on the way home.

Paula gave Trish a quizzical look. "I stayed the night, the spanking and the sex were great," gushed Trish.

"Good for you," said Paula, feeling a bit of envy, because she was never likely to be able to spend the night with Simon.

"I told him that I would not turn up unannounced, in case, you know..." smiled Trish.

"In case he is busy?" Paula said.

"Yeah," said Trish.

Simon now had three women, although there were no real restrictions on when he could see one of them, and wondered if that was enough.

All three women were wanting to spend time with him again, and Paula Shemmings was likely to be caned on her next visit.

Lynne Miller did not know about Trish, nor did Trish about her. There was now some intrigue in the village.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments