Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Village Spanker - Part 4

"Arrangements are made for Paula and Lynne to visit Simon together, and his cane is put to use"

48
13 Comments 13
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

It had been a few days since Paula Shemmings or Lynne Miller had visited Simon Crowther and been spanked and fucked.

Both women were aged in their late fifties and married, although neither of them was happily so, and finding time for extramarital activities was difficult. Paula had the shop that she ran, although there were a couple of ladies that would take over for her if she needed time off.

Lynne had more free time than Paula, and she was wanting a return to Simon's cottage, but making a return without the risk of it becoming known, was not easy.

What Lynne did not know but Paula did, was that there was a third woman in the village, Trish O'Neill, who had been with Simon. Trish was divorced, as was Simon, so there were few constraints on her spending time with the fifty-six-year-old Mr Crowther.

Trish actually stayed the night that she got her first spanking from Simon, and had had a further night with him since, just sex and no spanking the second time.

Trish knew that Paula had had a spanking and a fucking from Simon; it was Paula who told her about Simon, but she did not know that Lynne had. Trish had said that she would not go to Simon's cottage unannounced, thinking that Paula might be there.

When Lynne had been with Simon, she asked him if her arse was better than Paula's and he said that he would need to see them side by side to compare, which put the possibility of Paula and Lynne going to him together in all three heads. Paula had said that she would take a caning when she next went; she had not been caned since she was eighteen, but Lynne had not committed to feeling the cane.

Simon made a point of visiting Paula's shop at least once a day, even if he did not need anything, and the pair flirted at every opportunity, although with the frequent coming and going of customers, getting deep into a conversation was not easy.

Lynne was longing for another fuck, and if there was the added stimulation of a sore arse, so much the better. She went to Paula's shop to await a private moment to talk with her friend.

"Are you wanting to get back with Simon, 'cos I fucking am?" Lynne said to Paula.

"Yes, I am, I keep thinking about it," replied Paula.

"What do you think about us going together?" asked Lynne; the possibility had started as a casual remark and then developed.

"You mean watch you and him fucking? Kinky," laughed Paula.

"I suppose it is, but it might be wild; shall we ask him?" enthused Lynne.

"Okay, you come back here when I close for lunch and we will phone him then," said Paula.

Simon was a quite wealthy man and had no need to work, so he had lots of time for his hobby, which consisted of spanking mature women, and often fucking them as well.

He had only moved to the cottage about seven weeks before, and in the town where he lived before he had many ladies that bared their arses for him, some married and some single.

His first experience in the village had been with Paula after he overheard her and Lynne talking about their lack of sex and there being a remark about getting a tanned arse.

Lynne returned to the shop just before Paula locked up for lunch. Paula phoned Simon on his landline, although she also had his mobile number.

"Hello Simon, it is Paula; Lynne is with me, I am putting this on speaker," said Paula, when Simon answered.

"Hello Paula, hello Lynne, how are you sexy ladies today?" replied Simon.

"Fucking horny," said Lynne, and then she and Paula shrieked with laughter.

"Oh, can I help with that?" said Simon, massaging his cock through his trousers.

"We know that you can; what do you think about us visiting you together?" said Paula.

"That sounds really exciting to me; do you mean for spanking and, um..." said Simon.

"Both," shouted Lynne.

"Yeah, both, although I was thinking of a caning, remember?" said Paula.

"Oh yes, Paula, I am imagining you now bent over and bare-arsed for my cane," said Simon, fumbling to get his erect cock out of his clothing.

"Are you wanking, you perv?" said Lynne.

"Just about to, actually, do you want to come and do it?" responded Simon.

"I might come there for a fuck right now if you fancy it," said Lynne.

"Oh, I fancy it," said Simon.

"Hey, remember me?" said Paula.

"Yes, Paula, I would like to arrange for you and Lynne to visit me together," said Simon.

"Okay, I will see when I can get someone to look after the shop and we will sort something," said Paula.

"You keep your cock stiff, I am on my way," said Lynne.

"Okay, Paula; see you in a few minutes, Lynne," said Simon, now having no need to wank.

As Lynne hurried to Simon's cottage, Paula phoned Penny Lister, one of the ladies that looked after the shop for her if she needed time off. Paula told Penny that she might have an appointment the next afternoon and Penny said that that was fine and she could take care of the shop, just for Paula to confirm or otherwise.

Paula thought that Lynne would just about be at Simon's cottage so she did not phone Simon now because he was likely to be busy. Paula felt envious of her friend being able to fuck at most times of the day; she was even more envious of Trish, as she could fuck at night too.

Simon still had his cock out of his clothing when Lynne arrived at his cottage, and he opened the door for her, not fully erect though.

"It is not completely stiff but I thought that you could soon put that right," said Simon, letting Lynne into his cottage and closing the door.

Lynne did not speak, but dropped to her knees and locked her lips on Simon's penis. A few sucks and a featherlike rub with a finger and thumb, had Simon erect.

"There, that should do the trick, now fuck me," said Lynne, still on her knees.

"Gladly, Mrs Miller, I believe you know where my bed is," replied Simon.

They snogged and groped in the bedroom, and some but not all clothing got removed.

Lynne's knees were towards her tits as Simon slid his rigid rod into her wet cunt.

The fuck was at various speeds and in various positions. Lynne came three times before Simon's cock spat semen into her.

They cuddled, with Simon caressing Lynne's bare arse.

"I have never been caned," announced Lynne.

"Okay, would you like to be?" said Simon.

"Not now, but if Paula and I come here together and she takes a caning, then maybe," said Lynne.

"You need to understand that as with spankings, when I cane a lady it is for real, it will hurt," warned Simon.

"I understand; the spanking was a hell of a turn-on so I am thinking a caning would be too," replied Lynne.

"Okay, we will try and get something arranged," said Simon, knowing that it was mostly Paula that had to do the arranging.

They lay together for quite a while but did not fuck again. Lynne got dressed and headed for home; going via Paula's shop seemed a good idea.

"Slut," laughed Paula, when the grinning Lynne entered her otherwise empty shop.

"Yeah, and I bet you are jealous," chuckled Lynne.

"I am; I spoke to Penny Lister, she can do the shop for me tomorrow afternoon if I confirm that I have an appointment," said Paula.

"You didn't tell Penny that your appointment was for a caning and a fuck, did you?" asked Lynne.

"No, but I would not mind betting that she would like to have her big arse spanked if she had the chance," said Paula.

"Do you reckon? I wonder what other women in the village would like some of what you and I got," pondered Lynne.

Lynne did not know about Trish, and Paula thought that maybe she should know. There was no husband for Trish to keep her secret from and Paula did not think that she would mind Lynne knowing, not that Trish knew about Lynne.

"Well, I know one other woman that is," said Paula.

"Shit! Who?" said Lynne.

"Trish O'Neill and she knows that I have been spanked and fucked by him too," replied Paula.

"Fuck! I would not have thought of her, but thinking about it, she lives on her own so has nobody to keep it from; does she know about me?" said Lynne.

"I haven't told her, and I doubt if Simon has," answered Paula.

"Right, so are you going to fix tomorrow with Simon?" said Lynne.

"Yeah, I will go through the back and phone him now, watch the shop for a minute," said Paula.

Paula phoned Simon and arranged for her and Lynne to go to him just after she closed the shop for lunch the next day. She phoned Penny and arranged for her to get the shop keys at lunchtime closing time.

That evening, Trish phoned Simon and asked him if he was going to be busy the next afternoon; he had to tell her that he would be. That was fine with Trish; there would be plenty of other times, and she assumed that it was Paula Shemmings that he was going to be busy with. She did not ask for, or expect, an explanation.

The next day arrived, and Simon knew that he would probably be caning one female arse, and possibly two. As the last time that he had caned a woman was about three weeks before he moved, it was about ten weeks since he had put cane marks on a lady's buttocks.

Paula and Lynne were both in a state of excitement but also nervousness. They assumed that they would witness their friend get disciplined, but nothing had been said about the sexual events that would likely follow.

Penny was at the shop just before it was due to close for lunch, and Paula locked up and gave her the keys. Paula said that she expected to be back before closing time in the evening but Penny said it did not matter if she was not because she could cash up and set the burglar alarm.

As on her previous visit to Simon, Paula decided to take her car. She had not said what or where her appointment was, but going by car made it look like it was somewhere out of the village. Paula picked up Lynne, which she had previously arranged to do.

"You ready for an afternoon of sore arses and sex?" Paula smiled at her friend when she got into the car.

"Yeah, a bit weird isn't it?" replied Lynne, not being certain what the next few hours held.

"Yes, I think we just go with whatever happens," replied Paula.

She parked her car in the driveway to the side of Simon's cottage, and both women got out.

"Good afternoon ladies, so good to see you sexy girls," smiled Simon, standing at his door.

"Hello Simon," said both women simultaneously.

They kissed him in turn, more than a peck but not a full-blown kiss.

"Come in, ladies; shall we chat about what is going to happen?" said Simon.

"Yeah, I am not quite sure what the plans are," said Lynne.

"Mostly the plans are that we all enjoy ourselves, but we need to discuss what is going to happen to your bottoms," said Simon.

"I am up for a caning," said Paula.

GlamorBarbie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GlamorBarbie

"Okay, Paula, tell us about your previous canings, you had told me that you had had two," said Simon.

"Well, they were both when I was eighteen; my headmistress gave me six strokes bent over her desk for calling a teacher a fucking bitch," remembered Paula.

"Did she cane you bare-bottomed?" asked Simon.

"No, over knickers, but I don't imagine it would have hurt much more if it had been on the bare," replied Paula.

"Did it turn you on, Paula? I have never been caned," said Lynne.

"Not straight away, I just wanted to try to rub the stinging out of my arse cheeks, but later I felt so horny and I masturbated," replied Paula.

"The second one was your mother, I believe," said Simon.

"She really thrashed me; I had been caught shoplifting and the shop owner told my mum that if she dealt with me she would not involve the police," said Paula.

"Ha, shoplifting, now you own a shop," said Lynne, who had not heard Paula talking about her canings before.

"Yeah; anyway, she borrowed a cane from another mother that she knew used it on her daughter; mum made me bend over bare-arsed and she really whipped me, must have been about fifteen strokes," said Paula.

"Fucking hell," said Lynne.

"Indeed; did you have a sexual reaction to that one?" asked Simon.

"Eventually; I lay face down on my bed for ages but started to feel horny and I finger fucked myself," replied Paula.

"Okay; and now you want another caning?" said Simon.

"Yes, please," answered Paula.

"What about you, Lynne? Or do you want to decide after you have seen Paula get hers?" Simon asked Lynne.

Both women had assumed that they would see the other dealt with; now they knew.

"Yeah, I will decide after I have watched Paula get caned," replied Lynne.

"Right, I will fetch my cane, you remove your trousers and knickers, Paula," said Simon.

It was always likely to have been bare-arsed, but now Paula knew that it would be.

She felt self-conscious taking her clothes off with her friend watching; Lynne had not seen her bare arse before.

Paula took her lower clothes off, and as Lynne was slightly behind her, she saw her bare buttocks. Lynne thought that her friend had a nice arse, and Simon would have trouble choosing which of the ladies had the best one.

Simon returned, cane in hand. "Bend over and grip your ankles, Paula," he said.

Paula bent over and felt mortified at exposing her arsehole and cunt to her friend in this undignified position.

"I will need some room, Lynne," Simon said, indicating that Lynne should move backwards and to her right.

"I intend to give you twelve strokes, Paula," Simon said, to the bent-over woman.

"Okay," said Paula weakly, although she had thought that it might only be six.

Simon tapped the cane against Paula's buttocks, took one long step away, raised the cane, leapt forward. SWISH CRACK

"Arghh!" shouted Paula.

"Shit!" exclaimed Lynne.

Simon waited several seconds, took a step away and repeated the process. Another yell from Paula and a second red line started to appear on her buttocks.

Paula held her position but doubted if she could stay down for ten more strokes.

The caning continued, and the watching Lynne was finding it hugely erotic; she was wet.

Paula now had six distinct red lines on her backside, and she was sobbing and shaking, but still bent over. She was also wet between her legs.

Simon delivered strokes seven and eight and then he lashed the ninth one across the top of Paula's thighs.

"Arggh! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!" screamed Paula as she leapt up and clutched her nether regions. Lynne was close to cumming.

Simon let Paula have a minute to compose herself. "Back over, Paula," Simon said softly.

Paula bent over and the last three strokes added to the burning in her arse. She was told to stand and she rubbed furiously at her hindquarters. Her eyes met Lynne's and both women's eyes displayed sexual arousal.

Paula hopped from one foot to the other, trying to relieve the pain, and then Lynne became the centre of attention.

"Well, Lynne, you have seen Paula's caning, what is your decision?" asked Simon.

Lynne could hardly believe what she was hearing when she heard herself say, "I will take a caning."

"Okay, lower clothing off, please," said Simon, surprised but delighted by Lynne's decision.

Lynne removed her trousers and knickers and, when told to, bent over and gripped her ankles.

Paula was still hopping and clutching her buttocks but she was now in a position where she was looking at her friend's about-to-be-caned arse.

"As you have no experience of this, I will give you six, perhaps nine," said Simon.

"Give me twelve," Lynne said; she was on the point of orgasm and she thought that the first stroke would tip her over the edge.

"Okay, twelve it is," said Simon, tapping the cane against Lynne's arse cheeks, stepping away, leaping forward cane raised. SWISH CRACK

For a split second, Lynne felt nothing, then a thin burning stripe spread across her arse and she yelled out. She also orgasmed.

Simon and Paula both realised that Lynne was cumming, and the realisation made Paula cum.

Simon gave Lynne a twelve-stroke caning and she was howling at the end of it; she was also on the way to a second orgasm.

Paula had stopped moving from one foot to the other, but her buttocks were not hurting any less. It would be a while before Lynne calmed. Simon would wait to see what the ladies wanted to do once they had got beyond the aftershock of their thrashings.

Simon felt exhilarated; it had been a while since he had administered a caning, and now he had put a dozen stripes on two large mature arses. His cock was rock hard but he was confident that it would be getting some action of some sort soon.

It was a while before Lynne calmed; both women were still trying to soothe their buttocks but both were feeling increasingly turned on.

"How the fuck can we sit down ever again?" Lynne eventually said.

"You both took a thrashing and you both took it well," complimented Simon.

"I think that hurt every bit as much as the whipping my mother gave me," said Paula.

"Is there anything that you ladies would like to do now?" asked Simon, hopefully.

"I don't know about her, but I need a fucking," said Lynne.

"I do too," said Paula.

"I will try to satisfy you both; do you both want to go to my bedroom now, or would you prefer one at a time?" asked Simon, who had had two women at once before, but not for a lot of years.

Lynne and Paula looked at each other, and seemed to read each other's mind. "Together," they both said.

"You ladies go and get on the bed, I will be with you in a moment," said Simon.

Paula and Lynne got on the bed, and they both took off their upper clothing because it seemed the right thing to do.

"Fuck, my arse is sore," said Lynne, tilting her cheeks towards Paula as if to emphasise the point.

"Not surprised, mine is too," said Paula.

Simon entered the room, naked and erect.

"I was thinking that if you got on your knees side by side I could fuck you both from behind," suggested Simon.

The women got on their hands and knees, and two well-caned pairs of buttocks were offered to Simon. Two glistening cunts were also on display.

"If you ladies stay where you are, I will move from one to the other," said Simon.

Lynne was to Paula's left and Simon got behind her and eased his cock into her vagina; he was soon thrusting hard.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, yes," shouted Lynne, as she came. Paula awaited her turn.

Simon kept fucking Lynne and had her cumming again before he moved to his right and slid his penis into Paula.

Simon had Paula cumming twice as well, but he was going to be cumming himself soon. He decided to spunk on the two caned arses, and he directed his spitting cock from one to the other as he splattered semen on the two backsides, having the women shriek with laughter.

"Might I make a suggestion?" asked Simon, with the women still on their knees.

"What?" responded Paula.

"I wondered if you would each like to lick my cum off the other's arse," said Simon.

"Why not?" said Lynne, moving and licking Simon's spunk off Paula's backside.

Paula then returned the compliment.

--------------------------------

By now, Trish O'Neill had been to Paula's shop, and was not surprised at all to find Penny Lister there. "Paula got a day off?" asked Trish, innocently.

"Just the afternoon, she might or might not be back by closing time," replied Penny.

"Is she doing anything nice?" asked Trish, knowing very well what Paula was doing, but not knowing that Lynne was with her too.

"I don't know, she didn't say," replied Penny.

"She deserves some time off, she works hard in this shop," said Trish.

"She does," agreed Penny.

Trish left the shop wondering whether or not to ask Paula if she had fun with Simon the next time she saw her.

--------------------------------

Paula and Lynne speculated as to how long the cane marks would be on their buttocks; they also wondered how long it would be before they sat down in comfort again.

The women each had a shower and returned to lying naked on the bed. They were both comfortable being clothless in the other's company, and both thought the other had quite a sexy body.

Lynne and Paula both agreed that they would be back to see Simon, but not necessarily together. They also agreed that the use of the cane would be occasional rather than regular, but spankings might be more frequent.

Eventually, the women got dressed, and after each having a long kiss with Simon, they got into Paula's car, but both yelped when their arses touched the seat.

Although the drive was short, it was very uncomfortable, before Paula dropped Lynne off at her home.

"He never did say which of us had the best arse," laughed Lynne.

"Oh no; perhaps we will have to go back there together one day and let him have another look," answered Paula.

There was little doubt that both women would go back, although opportunities for Lynne would be more plentiful than those for Paula.

"I suppose Trish will be there getting some again soon," said Lynne.

"Quite likely," said Paula.

Paula got back to the shop before Penny closed, but she was hobbling because her arse hurt so much, "You okay, Paula? Have you hurt yourself?" asked Penny.

"It will be better soon, just a bit of soreness," replied Paula, wondering if Penny would like a similar sort of soreness.

Village life had changed for three ladies and a man in the last few days; maybe it would change for others.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments