Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Village Spanker - Part 5

"Things start to happen fast involving the village spanker and the ladies of his life"

50
13 Comments 13
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Just before lunchtime the day after both women had been caned and fucked by Simon Crowther, Lynne Miller visited Paula Shemmings' shop. With no other customers in the shop, they were able to talk freely.

"Is your arse still marked? mine is," said Lynne.

"Yeah, very much so," replied Paula.

"Do you fancy showing me?" said Lynne, with a smile.

Paula looked at her friend for a moment then spoke, "Yeah, if you show me yours."

The women had been close friends for years but had never thought of each other sexually. The previous day, they had each seen the other get caned on their bare arse, had been side by side on a bed as they got fucked from behind in turn, and had licked Simon's cum off the other's buttocks.

"I lay on my front all night but I was so horny, I masturbated like crazy," confided Lynne, who slept in a separate room from her husband.

"I was horny too, but could not masturbate next to my husband, so I went to the bathroom and fingered myself," replied Paula.

The clock ticked to lunchtime, and Paula locked the shop. She led Lynne through to the back, which was mostly used for storage but had a table, a couple of chairs, and a kettle.

The friends looked at each other, "You first, I asked you," said Lynne.

Paula turned her back and lowered her trousers and knickers, showing her large backside with a series of red cane marks on it.

"Fuck, it is marked," said Lynne, getting on her knees behind her friend and gently running a finger along a couple of the marks. Paula shuddered at her touch, but not in a bad way.

"Can I kiss it?" asked Lynne.

"If you want," replied Paula, her buttocks clenching slightly.

Lynne gently kissed Paula's arse cheeks, "Mmmm," said Paula, putting her hands on the table to steady herself.

Lynne ran a finger along another cane mark but stopped when she reached Paula's arse crack and fingered there instead.

Paula tensed, and Lynne wondered if she had done wrong, she still had her finger in Paula's crack, "You okay Paula?" asked Lynne.

"Fucking turned on, that's all," replied Paula, her hands pressed on the table.

"Okay," said Lynne, who added a second finger and slid both fingers up and down Paula's crease.

"Oh fuck," breathed Paula, her knees almost buckling.

Lynne ran her fingers around to Paula's cunt, teased her outer lips, and then goosed her, "Shit, oh fuck," said Paula, clamping her thighs together, but not enough to stop Lynne's fingers from working her.

Lynne's fingers worked fast, and that did it, "Shit, oh fuck, cumming," said Paula, and she slumped onto the table, her arse thrusting backwards and knocking Lynne off balance.

Lynne kept her fingers inside Paula until her orgasm subsided.

Lynne got to her feet and Paula pushed herself up off the table and faced her. Lynne put the fingers that had been in Paula's cunt to her mouth, and made a show of licking them, the women's heads then came together and they kissed, mouths open and tongues probing.

"Show me your arse, Mrs Miller," said Paula, with her trousers and knickers still partway down her legs.

Lynne dropped her trousers and knickers and thrust her bare arse at her friend. Paula followed what Lynne had done to her, almost step by step.

Paula gently fingered some cane marks and then kissed Lynne's arse cheeks. She then ran first one and then two fingers up and down Lynne's arse crack. This was having the same effect on Lynne that it had had on Paula, Lynne had her hands on the table.

"You like?" asked Paula, kissing Lynne's left buttock as she fingered her arse crack.

"Oh yes, I like," said a very aroused Lynne.

Paula's fingers brushed Lynne's arsehole on the way to her cunt, and then Lynne was getting her vagina finger fucked.

"Yes, yes, cumming," panted a trembling Lynne, as Paula brought her off with her fingers.

Lynne came hard, and then the women were facing each other, and Lynne grabbed Paula's wrist and licked her own cum off her friend's fingers. They then snogged. Their friendship would never be the same again.

"Fucking hell, now look what Simon Crowther has done," laughed Paula.

"Yeah, who would have thought?" replied Lynne, who had not had any lesbian thoughts, until now.

"Fancy a cup of tea?" asked Paula, and then both women laughed, and hugged and kissed.

They both pulled their knickers and trousers up over their cane-marked bottoms, both expecting to see the other's bare arse a lot more in the future. They were likely to be lesbian lovers.

-------------------------------

One of the many women that Simon Crowther had regularly spanked and fucked in his previous town, had been in touch with him wanting to meet, but nothing concrete had been arranged.

The woman, Gillian Smith, was aged fifty-four and married. She phoned Simon again, her number came up on his phone, and he greeted her. After the preliminaries, Gillian got to the point of her call.

"Hey, I have an idea; I will tell my husband that I have to go away for work and stay overnight; I am longing to see you," said Gill, they now lived over one hundred miles apart from Simon.

"I want to see you too, Gill; will he be easy to convince, you have not been away overnight for work before have you?" said Simon, who remembered Gillian as being a great fuck and she had a spectacular arse.

"I haven't, but my job has changed a bit so I think he will believe me," said Gill.

"When are you thinking of coming here?" said Simon, whose social life had picked up a hell of a lot in recent days.

"You tell me when suits you, and I will sort it; if you really want to see me," said Gillian.

"Oh I do, I really do, it would be great to see you; it is just that I have started getting busy here," said Simon, knowing that Gill would know what he meant.

"Good for you, how many ladies have you got baring their arses for you there?" laughed Gill, who knew that she had only been one of many when she was one of Simon's ladies.

"Three at the moment, two married, one single," replied Simon.

"All for both spanking and sex?" asked Gillian.

"Yep," replied Simon.

"You horny bugger; but you are very good at what you do," said Gill.

"Thanks; so are we going to decide on a day and you sort it with your husband, or would it be better if you told your husband that you were going to be away overnight then we decide when?" said Simon.

"Probably best that I convince him first I suppose, I will be back to you; I so want another spanking and fucking from you, maybe even a belting," said Gill. Simon normally spanked women, but he did cane or belt them on occasions.

So they agreed that Gillian would get back to him and they would sort out a date.

--------------------

Trish O'Neill then rang Simon, "Did you have fun in your busy time yesterday?" she asked.

"I did actually, but sorry that I had to put you off," replied Simon.

"That is okay Simon, I know that I am not the only lady in your life," said Trish, although she was only aware of Paula Shemmings.

"When can I see you, Trish?" said Simon.

"Oh, not busy then?" teased Trish.

"If you are going to be cheeky, I will give you a damn good spanking," said Simon, sternly.

"I am more than ready for another spanking," replied Trish.

"What are you doing this afternoon and tonight?" responded Simon.

"How about tomorrow morning too?" said Trish.

"Yes, tomorrow morning too; I will make your bottom very sore and we will have great sex," said Simon.

"I will be with you in about an hour," said Trish.

---------------------

Lynne left the shop before Paula re-opened after lunch, the women had another long snog first though.

Penny Lister came in just after Paula had unlocked, "Just came to see how you were, you said that you were sore yesterday, and you were hobbling," said Penny. Paula had returned to the shop that Penny had been overseeing for her the previous day after she had been caned and fucked by Simon Crowther.

"A lot better today thank you, Penny, still a bit tender though," replied Paula, who had been wondering if Penny might be a woman that would like some of the Simon Crowther treatment.

"You didn't tell me what you did to make you sore, did you go to a gym or something?" asked a curious Penny.

Paula thought fast because if she told Penny anything now, she would have to tell her lots.

"No, not a gym," said Paula, still trying to decide whether to say anything or nothing.

"Oh, very mysterious; you weren't being a naughty girl were you?" smiled Penny.

"Why would you say that? what sort of naughty?" replied Paula.

"How many sorts of naughty are there? Paula, you are not, um, seeing someone are you?" asked Penny.

"Penny, I have got so much to tell you, but if I do tell you, please keep it to yourself," said Paula.

"Paula, you have known me for years, and if I were a gossip you would have been very aware of it by now," said Penny.

As often happened, when conversations were starting to get deep, someone would enter the shop, and someone did.

The shop suddenly got quite busy, "Come back just before I close, I will tell you everything then," Paula managed to say to Penny, and Penny nodded and left.

--------------------------

Trish arrived at Simon's cottage, complete with an overnight bag, and they had a long kiss. Unlike the two other women in Simon's life at the moment, she had no ties restricting when she could be with him.

"Good to see you, Trish," said Simon.

"Ha, did you ever get women's names mixed up when you had all those bottoms to spank where you used to live?" laughed Trish.

"Not really, although sometimes I might be spanking a bottom and forget what the face it belonged to looked like," answered Simon.

"But you are not having that trouble here?" smiled Trish.

"No, not yet," replied Simon.

"I hope that you see my bottom so often that you do not get me confused with anyone else," said Trish, before they kissed again.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

"I was thinking that we would go and make love now, and I would give you a long hard spanking just before we go to bed tonight," said Simon.

"That sounds perfect," said Trish, undoing the zip on Simon's trousers, and feeling his stiffening penis through his underpants.

They went to Simon's bedroom, and slowly removed each other's clothes. They stood naked, kissing, with Simon caressing Trish's arse, and his erection prodding her front. They got on the bed and Simon's cock found its way into Trish's cunt, they made love slowly.

They changed position from time to time, Trish rode Simon for a while, and Trish came a couple of times.

After a long lovemaking session, Simon spurted jets of spunk into Trish.

They lay kissing and cuddling, and Simon stroked Trish's arse, "I am going to give you such a spanking later, young lady," said Simon.

"Yes please, I am longing for it," replied Trish.

-----------------------

Penny returned to Paula's shop just before closing time, Paula locked up and they went through the back. A few hours earlier, Paula and Lynne had fingered each other to orgasm in this room, and now Paula was about to tell Penny all about the goings-on involving her and Simon. She was undecided whether to mention Lynne and Trish, she would see how things went.

Before Paula could speak, Penny started talking, "I do not want you to tell me anything that you might regret me knowing, I will not be telling anyone else but you must not tell me anything that you don't want me to know."

"I am happy for you to know what I am going to tell you; it is possible that you might want to act on some of what I tell you," said Paula.

"Act on? sounds intriguing," said Penny.

"I am not aware of your exact circumstances, but some of what I tell you might be of interest to you," said Paula. She knew that Penny was married, but whether she was happy or not, Paula did not know. She did think that maybe Penny's marriage was sexless, but she did not know.

"Even more intriguing," smiled Penny.

"Well, you asked me if I was being naughty, and I suppose the answer to that is yes," started Paula.

"I must admit that you having those two appointments in a quite short space of time did make me wonder," said Penny, thinking of the two recent times that Paula had asked her to look after the shop for a few hours at a time.

"It is no excuse, but my husband and I stopped having sex ages ago," said Paula.

"Ha, I know what that is like," responded Penny.

"Really? well, in that case, what I am going to tell you might be of interest," said Paula.

Penny did not speak but wondered where Paula was heading.

"You know Simon Crowther that bought the cottage a few weeks ago?" continued Paula.

"Well I know who he is, but don't really know him; you are seeing him?" responded Penny.

"I am, but it is not just me," said Paula, having decided to tell Penny about Lynne and Trish.

"Not just you? is he fucking half the village?" said Penny, rather surprising Paula by using the word 'fucking.'

"Not yet, but there are two other women; it is not just fucking though," said Paula.

"What else?" asked Penny.

"Spanking, well, and caning," said Paula.

"My god!" exclaimed Penny.

"Apparently he had loads of women where he used to live that came to him to get their backsides tanned, and often to have sex too," explained Paula.

"Does he spank hard?" asked Penny, not knowing why she asked that.

"Very hard; he makes a point of telling a lady that it will not be a play spanking and he does tan your arse hard," said Paula.

"Is that why you were sore yesterday?" asked Penny.

"Yesterday he caned me; me and Lynne Miller," said Paula.

"Lynne Miller? who is the third woman that is seeing him?" asked Penny.

"Trish O'Neill," answered Paula.

"Trish? she came in here yesterday afternoon enquiring about you; does she know that you are seeing Simon Crowther?" said Penny.

"She knows about me, but I don't think she knows about Lynne; Lynne knows about Trish though," said Paula.

"This is a lot to take in, Paula," said Penny.

"Yes, it is; does it interest you?" responded Paula.

"Interest me in what way?" said Penny.

"You said that you are not getting any sex, and you asked if he spanked hard," pointed out Paula.

"I did, didn't I?" confessed Penny.

"I can tell you that he is very good at spanking a woman's arse and very good at fucking her," said Paula.

"I suppose he must be, to have so many women in his previous town," said Penny.

"If you want, I can give you his mobile and landline numbers, and it is up to you if you do anything about it," said Paula.

"Okay; this has all come as a series of surprises," said Penny.

"If you do see him, I don't think you will regret it; might not sit down for a while, but won't regret it," laughed Paula.

Penny left with all this new information and Simon's phone numbers.

-----------------------

Simon and Trish were naked on the bed when his phone rang, it came up as Gill Smith.

"Excuse me, better take it," said Simon to Trish.

"A lady friend?" asked Trish.

"Yes," said Simon, taking the call.

"Gill, hello," said Simon.

"Hello Simon; I seem to have convinced my husband that I need to have a night away for work, when suits you?" said Gillian.

Trish playfully caressed Simon's arse as he spoke on the phone.

"Most nights, at the moment, how about you?" said Simon, who then sort of giggled as Trish fingered his arse crack.

"Have you got one of your women with you now?" asked Gillian.

"Yes, I have actually," replied Simon.

"Has she got a sore arse?" asked Gill.

"Not yet, but she certainly will have before we go to bed tonight," answered Simon.

"Oh, an overnighter; I assume she is the single one," said Gill, with Simon having told her that he had two married and one single woman on the go.

"She is; now what night will you be here?" said Simon.

"How about Tuesday? I will arrive in the afternoon and leave, well, sometime Wednesday," said Gill.

"Yes that is fine; see you then; bye Gill," said Simon.

"Bye Gill," shouted Trish, who then shrieked with laughter.

"You make sure that you give her a good spanking," Gill said to Simon.

"Oh, I will," assured Simon.

"Bye, see you Tuesday," said Gillian.

"I had better put in my diary that you are busy next Tuesday," Trish said to Simon.

"And some of Wednesday," said Simon.

"Yeah, I assume that she is from where you used to live," said Trish.

"Yes, she is," answered Simon.

"Good in bed and a great arse, I suppose," said Trish.

"Yes, just how I like them; just like you," replied Simon.

"Good job I am not possessive, isn't it?" said Trish.

"I suppose it is," said Simon, who had no intention of being tied to one woman, even if she did have the two important requisites of being a good fuck and having a great arse.

Simon and Trish spent the evening cuddling naked on the sofa, frequently kissing and caressing. As bedtime got closer, so did Trish's spanking time. She knew that it would be a hard spanking and she wanted it to be.

It was decided that the spanking would be administered in the bedroom, and would be on the bare arse all the way.

They prepared for bed and then Simon sat on a chair and Trish got over his lap, some positional adjustments had to be made regarding Simon's stiff penis.

Simon usually went straight into a spanking, but this time he caressed Trish's backside for a while. She was already wet between the legs anticipating the spanking, but the caressing of her arse cheeks turned her on even more.

Simon then started spanking, and he was soon up to full power and full pace, and his hand a blur as it slapped Trish's buttocks again, again and again. Simon knew from the first good hiding that he had given her, that Trish could seemingly take any amount of spanking, and her arse cheeks were glowing as the spanking went on and on.

Trish had orgasmed when Simon spanked her before, and she came hard during this arse tanning. Still, Simon kept spanking, and when he did eventually stop, it was more because his hand was so sore rather than him thinking that Trish had had enough.

Of all the women that Simon had spanked, few could take a spanking as Trish O'Neill could.

"Up you get," Simon said softly, and Trish pushed herself off his lap. She staggered a bit and put her hands on her buttocks.

"You okay?" asked Simon.

"I will be after you have given me a fucking," replied Trish.

Trish got on her back on the bed, and Simon slid his rigid penis into her begging cunt.

Simon fucked her hard and fast, she came almost instantly and came again soon after. Simon kept going, giving Trish more orgasms, until he ejaculated.

They got some sleep, Trish mostly on her front, and in the morning, Simon awoke to the feeling of having his cock sucked.

Simon let Trish do that for a while, he would have let her suck him to ejaculation, but Trish wanted another fuck.

She positioned herself on her hands and knees, and Simon was soon shafting her from behind.

Trish came and was cumming a second time when Simon spunked.

They stayed in bed for another hour or so, and then got up and showered. They had breakfast naked, although Trish was reluctant to sit down, and then they got dressed and Trish left late morning.

Trish knew that Simon had a guest the following Tuesday, this day was Friday, but did not know his plans before then. Nor did Simon, for that matter.

----------------------

Later that day, Simon's phone rang, "Um, hello, um this is Penny Lister, Paula Shemmings told me about you and, um, I wondered if we could meet," said a female voice.

"Penny, yes, hello; it is always nice to meet another lady," replied Simon.

It looked like his life was about to get busier still.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments