Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Village Spanker - Part 6

"Life continues in the village as another woman gets Simon's treatment, two friends become closer and an old friend visits"

49
14 Comments 14
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

"Um, I have not had my bottom smacked for a very long time, but I think that I want it smacked, even need it smacked," said sixty-one-year-old Penny Lister on the phone to Simon Crowther, who was five years her junior.

"Okay, but I am sure that Paula must have told you that what I give to a lady's bottom is considerably more than a smack," said Simon, who liked to let any woman planning to meet him in this way for the first time, just what they are in for.

"Yes, Paula made that clear, thank you," said Penny.

"No doubt Paula also mentioned what follows the disciplining of the lady, if the lady wants it," said Simon.

"Yes, she did, and I am not sure if I want that; I might do," replied Penny.

"That is fine; often getting her bottom smacked, as you call it, enhances a woman's wish for what follows, but any decision can be made at that point," said Simon.

"Okay, I am a bit nervous about everything," said Penny.

"Why don't we fix a time for you to visit me and we just chat? If you do not want to go through with anything then that is okay," said Simon, never wanting to get a woman to do something that she does not want to.

"That would be nice; um, when are you free? I know that Paula is not the only lady that visits you," said Penny.

"No, she is not, but I do not have any visits scheduled for the weekend or Monday," replied Simon.

"I could see you tomorrow, my husband will be out fishing," said Penny.

"I do tell ladies that their bottoms are likely to be very red after a visit to me, so it is probably not a good idea for her husband to see that part of her for a while," explained Simon.

"My husband has no interest in that part of me, so he will not be seeing it," replied Penny.

"Okay, would ten tomorrow morning be a good time for you?" asked Simon.

"Yes, I will see you at ten," replied Penny.

Penny went to Simon's cottage on Saturday morning. She was not sure if she would be leaving with a well-spanked arse and a well-fucked cunt, either or neither, but she was there.

"Good morning, Penny, do come in," said a smiling Simon at his door.

"Good morning, Simon, thank you," replied Penny, entering.

Simon's eyes were automatically drawn to the backside of a female, and he thought that Penny's looked very nice in a quite tight grey skirt. He wondered if he would be spanking it, with and without the skirt.

"Shall we sit down for a little chat, and then you decide if you would like to proceed?" suggested Simon.

"Yes please; I am a bit mixed up with my thoughts at the moment," said Penny, sitting in an armchair that Simon had indicated.

"I will just emphasise that if I do spank you, your bottom will be very sore indeed; I can promise you that," said Simon.

"Yes, I understand that; I think that that is what I want," replied Penny.

"But not certain?" said Simon.

"I do think that I want a good spanking, but it is how it might make me feel that concerns me," said Penny.

"You mean sexually?" asked Simon.

"Yes. I have not had sex for a long time, and I very rarely have sexual thoughts, but talking to Paula, um, made me think," said Penny.

"If I spank you and if it arouses you, the choice as to whether you and I have sex is entirely yours, my dear," said Simon, who rather fancied Penny Lister, but then, he fancied many mature women.

"You are a gentleman," Penny chuckled.

"Not gentle when I spank but thank you," smiled Simon.

"I want you to spank me, Simon; whatever happens afterwards, happens," said Penny.

"Okay; my normal procedure is to start a spanking over the lady's clothing, then over her underwear and then I complete the spanking on her bare bottom," said Simon.

"I actually feel rather aroused already," Penny laughed nervously.

"I will sit on the kitchen chair and you place yourself over my lap, please, Penny," said Simon, moving to a kitchen chair.

"Yes Simon," said Penny, placing herself in the required position.

Simon ran his hand over Penny's skirted buttocks, then started spanking hard from cheek to cheek.

He spanked hard but not fast, initially.

"Um," "Oh," "Argh," "Ow," uttered Penny, as her buttocks began to warm, and she started to buck.

Simon speeded up the spanking, and he was now tanning Penny's backside at full speed and power, she was squirming and yelling. She was feeling sexually alive.

Simon paused. "Please remove your skirt," he said.

For a moment, Penny did not respond, but then she got up and unzipped and removed her skirt. Her face was red, her hair dishevelled and tears ran down her face. Simon looked at her but did not speak. Penny got back over his knee.

He then spanked her hard and fast over her black knickers, and her arse was alight. She was wailing and twisting as her backside stung more and more.

"Knickers off, Penny," said Simon, after he had spanked her over her underwear for a while.

Penny did not think that her buttocks could possibly get sorer than they were now, so she removed her knickers. It had been many years since she had felt anything like this turned on too. Simon noted that the woman's cunt was wet looking, he also noted that she was quite hairy.

Penny got back over and Simon assaulted her backside with his hand. He spanked her bare-arsed long and hard, she had been thoroughly spanked.

"You may get up, Penny," Simon said softly. looking at another pair of female buttocks that he had turned crimson.

Penny slowly got up. She was sobbing and shaking, her arse was positively on fire, and her cunt was bubbling.

"Was that what you wanted?" Simon asked.

"It was what I needed, what I wanted," said Penny, between sobs.

"Do you need some time to decide if you want to do anything else?" asked Simon, his penis stiff in his trousers, if Penny chose not to stay, he would be wanking or maybe phoning Trish O'Neill.

"I do not need any time, Simon; I need your full service," said Penny, her eyes on Simon's bulging crotch.

"I will show you to my bedroom," said Simon.

Penny could hardly walk, each step added to the stinging in her rear, but she followed Simon to his bedroom.

"Shall I remove my trousers, or do you want to do so?" asked Simon, before he put his lips to Penny's and she returned the kiss.

"Let me please," said Penny, undoing Simon's belt and trousers and pulling them down. She then pulled down his underpants and had his erect penis close to her face.

Penny had never been a woman for sucking cock, but putting her lips around Simon's rod seemed the right thing to do.

She sucked him for a while but needed his penis between her legs.

She got on the bed, naked below and clothed up top. Simon removed his trousers and underpants that were at his feet. He got in between Penny's legs and eased his penis into her. Penny gasped as she felt a cock enter her vagina for the first time in ages, it was also more sizeable than the previous one.

Simon fucked her slowly at first but correctly judged just when to speed up and he was fucking quite fast when Penny screamed and came. Simon thought and hoped that he would be able to make Penny orgasm several times, and he did.

After a lot of fucking, Simon spunked in another woman.

"Simon, this has been the best day that I have had in ages," said Penny, as they lay cuddling after their fuck.

"I am so pleased that it has met your hopes," said Simon.

"Oh it has, and more; I would like to see you again if you want to see me," said Penny.

"I would like that very much, Penny; Um, maybe phone first though," said Simon.

"Ha, yes, you might be entertaining one of your other ladies," chuckled Penny.

"Possibly," admitted Simon.

"I might not always want a spanking though," said Penny.

"Spanking is not compulsory," replied Simon.

Penny stayed for quite a while, but they had no more sex. She thought of calling in to see Paula in her shop but decided against it. Paula had thought of contacting Penny to see if she had phoned Simon but did not do so.

When Penny got home, she examined her glowing arse cheeks in the wardrobe mirror and masturbated as she re-lived her first visit to Simon Crowther.

--------------------

Paula only had her shop open in the morning on Sundays, in the afternoon she phoned Lynne.

"Hey, I am home alone, do you fancy coming around?" said Paula.

"Coming around for what?" replied Lynne, although she had quite a good idea what.

"Some more of what we did in the backroom of the shop the other lunchtime," said Paula.

"Dirty slut," laughed Lynne.

"You and me both, babe; are you coming or not?" said Paula.

"See you soon, you horny bitch," said Lynne.

Lynne arrived at Paula's house, "I had never thought of you in this way before," said Paula.

"And what way is that?" smiled Lynne.

"As a hot and sexy woman with a great arse," laughed Paula.

"Oh, just like how I now think of you," replied Lynne.

The two women kissed, their tongues invaded the other's mouth, and their hands caressed the other's backside.

"I feel like a seventeen-year-old schoolgirl with a crush on a classmate," said Paula.

"We would not be doing this here now if it was not for Simon," said Lynne.

"No, he has a lot to answer for; now let me get your clothes off," said Paula, undoing Lynne's blouse.

Paula removed Lynne's blouse and her bra, and then caressed her tits, "Nice tits, Mrs Miller," said Paula.

"Better show me yours, then," said Lynne, undoing Paula's blouse and then taking off her bra.

"Yours are not bad either," said Lynne, as she fondled her friend's breasts.

The women kissed sensually, and buttocks again got caressed, "Come to my bed, Lynne Miller," said Paula.

"Gladly, Mrs Shemmings," replied Lynne, as the women made their way up the stairs, kissing and groping as they went.

Other than the fun that they had together in the backroom of Paula's shop, neither woman had any serious experience with lesbian sex, they were about to learn together.

They had a long kiss in the bedroom, and then Paula undid Lynne's jeans and pulled them down. Paula teased Lynne's cunt with a finger through her knickers and made an already damp spot wetter.

Paula dragged Lynne's knickers down and kissed her thighs. Paula put her hands on Lynne's bare arse and kissed around her cunt.

"Oh fuck, Mmmm, yeah," breathed Lynne, as Paula licked her cunt lips.

Paula thought that she would go all the way with that, so she got Lynne to step out of her jeans and knickers, and then eased the now-naked Lynne onto the bed. Paula got her head in between her friend's wide-open legs and went to work on her cunt with her lips and tongue.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

"Shit, oh fuck, Paula, shit," moaned Lynne, as she squirmed on the bed as Paula's mouth took her towards orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh," yelled Lynne, as she came hard, Paula lapping at her sex juice.

Paula kissed Lynne's stomach, then licked her nipples and then the two women's mouths met, and they had a long passionate kiss.

"Time that I ate you, Mrs Shemmings," said Lynne.

Lynne took Paula's trousers and knickers off and buried her face between Paula's legs. Lynne feasted on Paula's cunt, tonguing her clit.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, fuck, oh yes, oh," said Paula, as Lynne licked her to orgasm.

They kissed again, and then Lynne played with Paula's arse, kissing it, caressing it and fingering it. Lynne fingered Paula's arse crack until her friend came again, and then Lynne's backside got similar treatment from Paula.

They then pleasured each other in a sixty-nine.

Lynne Miller and Paula Shemmings had found a new avenue to sexual pleasure, one that they would probably use a lot.

----------------------

Later this day, Trish O'Neill visited Simon, she phoned first, and they had a fuck but no spanking. Trish stayed the night.

"Have fun with Gill, give her my regards," said Trish to Simon, as they lay naked in bed on Monday morning.

Trish knew that a lady friend from Simon's former town, Gillian Smith, was arriving on Tuesday and spending the night. Gill had phoned Simon when Trish was previously in bed with him, and Trish had playfully shouted out to Gill.

"I will have fun, and I will give her your regards," said Simon.

"Make sure that you give her arse a good tanning," said Trish.

"I will," said Simon.

As they had been talking, Trish had been wanking Simon's cock and he was now erect. Simon mounted Trish and they had another fuck, it would be their last for a few days.

----------------------

Later on Monday morning, Penny Lister entered Paula's shop and Paula wanted to know if Penny had contacted Simon, the women had not spoken since Penny left Paula's shop before the weekend.

Paula could tell by the expression on Penny's face, that it looked like she had done a lot more than contact Simon, but she would have to wait to ask because there were other people in the shop.

Eventually, they could talk, "Well tell all; I can see that you have things to tell," smiled Paula.

"It was everything you said it was; God, he spanked my bum hard, but it turned me on so much, and the sex was great," enthused Penny.

"Good, so you will be returning for more," Paula said.

"Yes, when he can fit me in; I think most of the women in the village would be going to him if they knew what happened in his cottage," said Penny.

"Ha, yeah, I find myself looking at all the females and wondering which of them crave a good spanking and a fuck," laughed Paula.

"I didn't know I did until you told me about Simon, but wow!" replied Penny.

The conversation was ended by customers arriving.

Penny Lister was now another lady from the village whose bare arse Simon Crowther had seen, and would be seeing again.

---------------------

On Tuesday, Gillian Smith drove the distance of just over one hundred miles from her home to Simon Crowther's cottage. She had regularly visited Simon for spanking and sex when he lived in the same town and had been in telephone contact with him since his move about two months ago, but this was to be their first meeting since.

Gill had convinced her husband that she was away on business from her workplace and would need to be away overnight and most of the next day. She just had to hope that he had no reason to phone her work because if he did, he would find that she had booked two days' holiday.

Gill and Simon had a long kiss on her arrival, "Missed you," said Gillian.

"Missed you too," said Simon, which was true because Gillian Smith was very good in bed and her arse was as good as any of the many that Simon had seen.

"How is your harem building going on here?" smiled Gill.

"It is good, I have added one more since we last spoke on the phone," replied Simon, who had spanked and fucked Penny for the first time, since Gill last phoned him.

" Oh, you are becoming a busy boy: did you give that Trish a good hiding after we last spoke?" asked Gill. Trish was with Simon when he and Gill last spoke on the phone.

"Yes I most certainly did; she sends her regards to you, by the way," replied Simon.

"That is nice of her; she will not be disturbing us tonight will she?" said Gill.

"No, she spent Sunday night here, but she knows that I will be busy with you today and tomorrow morning," replied Simon.

"Oh you will be very, very busy with me, Simon Crowther," said Gill, before they kissed again.

"Do you want a sore arse now, or do you want to go to bed?" asked Simon, after the latest kiss.

"A fuck now, please; I was thinking that you could give me a belting later," replied Gill.

"Fine by me; I will leather your arse before we go to bed tonight," said Simon.

"I would love a bedtime arse whipping," said Gill.

"Do you want a coffee or something, before we go to bed?" asked Simon.

"No thank you, I want a fucking," replied Gill, locking her lips on Simon's and massaging the front of his trousers.

"You will get a fucking, Gillian Smith," replied Simon, when the kissing broke.

Simon led Gill to his bedroom, and they fumbled with each other's clothes. They became naked, and Simon's penis entered Gill's vagina, they started their first fuck together in more than eight weeks.

They were good together, they always were, and they fucked long and hard. Gill came twice and was now riding Simon.

She looked down at him with a grin, as she bounced up and down on his penis, she knew that in the past he had ejaculated as she did this, and she was wanting him to cum now.

"Is your spunk rising? are you going to shoot your load, Simon Crowther?" taunted Gill.

"Getting close, getting very close," replied Simon.

"Let it go, cream in me," said Gill, bouncing at full speed and using her cunt muscles to stimulate him further.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, cumming," panted Simon, and he shot his spunk into Gill as she squealed in delight.

Simon's ejaculation prompted another cum for Gill, and when their respective climaxes started to subside, she leaned forward and they kissed.

"You are a great fuck, Gillian," complimented Simon.

"Do you regret moving?" replied Gill, her face alive with the joy of just having completed a good fuck.

"How can I answer that? you always were great as a lover though," replied Simon.

"We can fuck again later after you have belted me," said Gill.

"Oh, we will," answered Simon.

They cleaned themselves up a bit, and put some, but not all, of their clothing back on. They ate and spent time cuddling, and watching porn channels on the internet.

Gill phoned her husband, she thought that she should, and lied about her business meeting going well and said that she was missing him. She had occasional sex with her husband, but sex with Simon Crowther was much more exciting.

It became quite late, so they had a shower ready for Gill's belting and the sex to follow.

They were both naked and aroused, and Simon produced his thick leather belt. It was not a belt that was used for anything other than flogging a woman's arse and was not used a great deal. He used his cane more, but hand spanking was the norm.

"Pile three pillows in the middle of the bed please Gill, I want your arse raised nice and high," said Simon.

Gill did as requested, and positioned herself over the pillows, presenting her beautiful backside perfectly for the whipping that it was about to get.

When he was going to cane a woman, Simon usually specified the number of strokes that he was going to give, but with a belting, he did not state a number.

"Ready for your sore arse, Gillian?" asked Simon, belt at the ready and erection ready for what would follow.

"I have missed this; thrash me, Simon," replied Gill.

Simon held the doubled-over belt against Gill's buttocks, raised his arm then CRACK it lashed her arse.

Simon belted Gillian long and hard, sometimes with rapid strokes, sometimes with a delay between lashes.

The flogging continued, and Gill was loving it, her arse was burning and she was about to orgasm.

Simon cracked the belt across the back of Gill's thighs, and then the next CRACK across her buttocks had her cumming.

"Argh, fuck, oh fuck, yes," yelled Gillian, as her buttocks clenched and unclenched and you writhed and squirmed.

Simon still had the belt poised but was thinking that the thrashing should stop and the fucking start, Gill must have read his mind, "Fuck me now, please fuck me now," she said.

"Okay, stay right where you are, young lady," said Simon, tossing the belt aside and positioning himself behind Gill's raised arse. Gill opened her legs wider, and Simon eased his cock into her cunt.

It did not seem to be the time for being delicate, so Simon thrust his hips hard and fast, "Shit, fuck, oh fuck," yelled Gill, as she instantly came again.

Simon had the woman cum twice more before he groaned and ejaculated.

Simon rolled off Gill's back, and she remained arse raised over the pillows.

"Fucking hell Simon Crowther, I must have more of these working away nights," said Gill, although she knew that it could only be rare. She regretted Simon having moved from her town.

In the morning, Simon kissed and caressed Gill's bottom, before she got up onto her knees and he shafted her from behind.

She stayed most of the morning but, with deep regret, she had to leave.

"Thank you for a wonderful time, Simon," said Gill, before they had a last kiss.

"Thank you for being you, Mrs Gillian Smith," replied Simon. He did not like to have favourites amongst the many women that he spanked and fucked, but if he did, Gill Smith would be right up at the top.

Gill lowered her arse, well belted the night before, into her car seat and, reluctantly, drove away.

------------------

The first six weeks or so of Simon Crowther's life in his cottage in the village had been pretty mundane, but the following two weeks or so had been quite spectacular, and more was to come for him and his lady friends.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments