Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whitey's Hot Fire

"I never meant to anger this man, but I am so glad I did."

3
0 Comments 0
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Please read "Into the Hole" before you read this story. It will make a lot more sense if you do!


After the experience of seeing a couple make love in front of me and my wonderful orgasm, I go back out into the main hall of this Wonderland and find a bath in the corner of the room. I strip off my sticky cum soaked dress and climb into the already boiling water. I watch in amusement as cum slides from my skin into the water, rinsing me clean from the remnants of many pleasures. With a sigh, I slip deeper into the water, the warm scent of jasmine seeping into my skin. This wonderland has had my body reeling from orgasm to orgasm, and I have yet had time to myself to rest. 

Half an hour passes before I reluctantly get out, wrapping a towel around my body before making my way down the dark hall to the wardrobe in the corner. As I am digging out a fresh dress, arms grab me from behind making me squeal. I'm spun to have my back pressed harshly against the wall and instantly I see the assailant is Whitey and my surprise swiftly turns to anger.

"Whitey what the hell are you doing?!" I cry as I struggle against his grasp on me. He shifts his hands from my arm to my towel before yanking it off. Again I squeal as cold air now caresses my breasts. My nipples form into small peaks as Whitey stares at my naked form. I try to break away, yet he shoves his knee between my leg, pinning me with his tall body to the wall.

"I don't like being ignored..." Whitey breathes as he strokes his hands over my breasts, down my tummy, and over my mound. I whimper as he lightly puts pressure on my clit, not letting up even as I moan.

"I wasn't ignoring you--" a pinch of my clit interrupts my lie. "Okay, I was but I have my reasons," I finish. Whitey kisses my neck and strokes my pussy gently, his fingertips teasing my clit.

"And those would be...?" he murmurs against my skin before tracing his tongue from my collarbone to my ear.

"I--I didn't want to fight with you," I reply breathlessly as I fight back my moans. Now is NOT the time to succumb to this man even if my orgasm continues to build within me.

"Oh but ignoring me made it even worse...and now I am going to have to punish you for being a bad Alice. You were not meant to see the duchess so soon, and yet you did. So the Queen of Hearts wants me to punish you," Whitey says with a grin. "And I definitely don't mind punishing you."

I gasp as he plunges two fingers deeply into my pussy, making me grasp his shoulders in shock.

"You--you are mad!" I cry between moans before he chuckles.

"As a hatter, but we are all mad here, so that is of no consequence. Even you, my dear Alice, are mad. You are practically cumming at the thought of a punishment," he replies as he suddenly pulls his fingers away.

I whimper my disdain before he suddenly spins me to face the wall again.

Thwap! goes his hand against my buttocks before I squeal in shock, pressing myself closer to the wall.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

He thrusts two fingers into my pussy again and I cry out, shivering as he continues to alternate slapping my ass and fingering my pussy. I tremble and moan loudly as I cum, my juices dripping down my bare thigh.

Swiftly, Whitey grabs my hair and pulls it roughly, causing me to follow him from the wall to the sofa in the dark corner. He sits and drapes me over his lap. I cry out as he slaps my ass again for now I am in a position of vulnerability and humility, my stomach against his thighs with my ass in the air and my face by his ankles. I hold onto his leg as he brings his hand down much harder on my sensitive cheeks, my cries of pain and pleasure echoing around the room.

"Alice will not be bad again, will she? She will follow what I tell her to do, won't she?" Whitey growls through clenched teeth as I feel his hard cock pressing into my stomach.

"Yes!" I cry out before squealing from a slap, "Yes I promise to obey!"

His slaps lessen, and swiftly become caresses, his fingers rubbing against the raw marks from his slaps.

"Good Alice...get on the other end of the couch," he commands and instantly I listen, my ass flaring with so much pain that I do not think I want another slap, even if they do bring me pleasure.

I watch as Whitey strips, his cock jutting forth as he pulls his jeans off. I lick my lips at the thought of having that cock within my pussy; the sweet thrusting will make my pain go away. He pushes me down and spreads my legs with his knee. I drape my leg over the back of the couch and look into his eyes expectantly. I want him to please me so badly, I can feel my pussy becoming more wet at the thought of it.

He slams his cock into me so quickly, I cry out, my body adjusting to his size. He thrusts swiftly, the pressure of the deep, quick, fuck forces my orgasm to build intensely. Soon, I have my fingers clutching at his shoulders and his clutching at my nipples. I gasp as he pinches them and releases them with each thrust, creating that mix of pain and pleasure again. To top of my orgasm, he slaps my ass again, and instantly I cum around his cock, my body trembling as I scream with glee.

Whitey pulls out before stroking his cock quickly, his eyes shut and head tossed back as his orgasm comes and his cum shoots all over my breasts and tummy. He sits back on his heels and stares down at me: orgasm-blissed and cum soaked with a grin on my face.

"Looks like you will need another bath," he murmurs with a smirk.

"Now that I am thoroughly punished," I chime with a cocky grin, letting him know that I am ready for more of Wonderland.

Thank you all for reading! Look out for my next story: The Looking Glass; and Exhibitionism story

Published 
Written by slut_alice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors