Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's Discipline

"Wife disciplines husband after a trip."

21
10 Comments 10
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I came home exhausted and weary after a four-day road and camping trip.  I was thinking of a hot shower, finding time in the recliner, short visit with my wife then a good night sleep in our queen size bed.  As I walked in, Julie was not in her usual place on the couch either watching TV or on her computer. Carrying my bag into the bedroom, I was surprised the see her on the bed wearing a nice black nightgown - low cut in front and split up the sides. I smiled as I saw her and thought she must have really missed me on this trip. I immediately felt a stirring in my pants as I looked at her.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh yes baby, you know I like what I see.  I've been in the wilderness for days and I  missed you while I was gone," I replied.

"I want to watch you undress, take off your clothes nice and slow so I can enjoy the show," she tells me.

Slowly, I unbutton my shirt and slip it off my shoulders. My skin's a little darker than when I left, tanned from a few days in the heat and sun. I'm hoping my body looks a little tighter from the activity of the trip and smaller, healthier meals. I unfasten my belt and pants, slowly pushing them down. My boxer briefs are already bulging in anticipation of the sex I hope will follow soon. It has been over a week since we had sex and over a week since the last time I ejaculated. As I push my pants down, I turn my back to her and bend over to slip my pants off my feet, giving her a good view of my boxer brief covered ass as I bend.  

She lets out a long low moan as she watches me. She always had a weakness for seeing my butt.

I turn and rub my hand over the bulge in my shorts. Smiling at her, I tease over my growing erection, still covered by my shorts.

"I said strip!" she says sharply. "Strip means strip, I want to see you totally nude, NOW!"  She uses her teacher's voice.

I quickly push my shorts down and off, my semi hard cock sticking straight out as I stand totally nude beside our bed. She spreads her thighs and pulls her gown up a little. A finger curls toward me, beckoning me to her. As I move onto the bed, she spreads wider, raising her gown and showing her naked pussy. She licks her lips then rubs her finger along her slit.

"Come lick me now, I need to cum," she hisses. "My pussy has not been touched since before you left."

I lean in and kiss her thighs, kissing higher to her pussy lips. I kiss along the full lips of her pussy, up and down over each lip. Then, I slowly lick along the lips of her pussy, tasting her juices as I lick more. She is getting wetter the more I lick her pussy, tasting her juices. My tongue pushes between the lips and around her hard clit circling it with my tongue. Then, pressing my lips closer I suck her clit, flicking my tongue over the aroused flesh.

She moans softly and pulls my face into her crotch. I feel her fingers on my neck not noticing what she is doing as I keep licking her pussy. My tongue laps over the clit then dips into her pussy, deeper. Her juices begin to flow.

"Yes, lick me like a hungry cunt licking boy. Show me how hungry you are for my pussy, lick it till I cum," she commands.

I press my face harder into her, Chin stubble rubbing against her pussy at the bottom of the vee as I lick her clit and drive my tongue into her. Licking, Sucking, hands under her round ass. Holding her up as I lick deeper, wanting her juice, I crave her juices as I lick and suck. I moan into her pussy, my face vibrating her as I do.

"MMM yes make me cum, drink all of my juice," she hisses as her body shudders and her pussy explodes as her juices flow.  

My mouth opens over her pussy, juice filling my mouth, running down my chin. Licking and sucking, I feel her body tremble, cumming in my mouth.

"That's a good pussy licker, eat all my cum, drink the juices," she says. She holds me close to her pussy.  "I looked at your computer while you were away. You have been looking at porn and chatting a lot lately. I bet you have been jerking off too, wasting my cum when you do."

I look up at her. "Sorry baby, but I get so horny sometimes. I don't intend to but then I go and look, and well you know."

"Did you cum on your trip?" she asks.

"No, baby there were too many guys in the camp to jerk or cum. My balls are full and aching."

She pulls at my neck, I feel it and realize that she has put a collar on my neck.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

She pulls me over the bed, securing my neck to one side, my legs off the side, ass at the edge. She slips off the bed, walking around it.  Her fingers glide along my legs, up and up, fingertips teasing over my ass. She gives it a light slap. Feeling my ass tingle from her slap. I wiggle a little. Then she slaps the other cheek. She reaches over and picks up a leather belt.

"There are going to be some changes around here," she says. "You will not waste any more of my cum."

Slap, she slaps the belt comes across my ass. Slap, she slaps the other cheek a little harder. Slap, Slap. She gives a few more slaps with the belt across my ass. I can feel both cheeks turning red, burning from the lashes with the leather belt.

"Every day you look at porn, I will check your computer and you will get a spank for every site you visit. Anytime you cum without me you will wait five days before you are allowed to cum in or for me. You will only cum when I say you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes baby, I understand."

Slap, she hits my ass again and again. 

"You like playing with your cock, making it cum as you chat and look at porn. Like a little boy. Now roll over."

I roll over, my ass burning, blushing as I realize my cock is hard as I roll over. She walks around the bed, letting the belt drag over my balls and hard cock as it trails up to my chest. She slides her fingers down the belt, leaving a short strap free and slaps my chest with it.  Hitting both sides of my chest over my nipples. My cock throbs and my nipples harden as she moves around the bed. Sliding the belt back down, she lays it down and her fingers run through the bush around my cock.

"Since you like to jerk your cock so much, you don't deserve to have hair on your cock and balls," she tells me.

She brings out the clippers and trims the hair from my cock and balls as short as they will trim. Then, she wets the area with a warm wet washcloth. She gently spreads shaving cream over my pubes and balls. Slowly, she shaves me smooth all over my pubes and balls. Finishing, she wipes the excees lather clean, then rubs lotion over the smooth skin. My cock throbs, aching for her touch. She lotions my balls and gives them a nice squeeze.

"Your smooth balls feel heavy and full of cum. They will always be full of cum for me from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes baby, I will save all my cum for you."

She slides over me on the bed, raising her gown as she straddles my cock, rubbing her wet slit over it. I can feel the warmth of her pussy rubbing on me. She rocks her hips, wetting my cock with her juices. Then, she rises up and lets my cock slide into her. She rides down till my cock is fully in her pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy good. But, you are not to cum till I say so. Understand?"

"Yes I understand."

My cock throbs in her pussy as she rides and grinds on me. Rocking her hips, she presses back so my cock rubs along her clit as hse rides. Her juices flowing down me as she rides harder. I watch as she rubs her nipples and pulls her breasts from her nightgown. She leans to me, putting a nipple in my mouth. Sucking hard, I bite as I thrust up into her wet pussy. Then she feeds me the other nipple. I feel her pussy geting wetter as she rides.

"Moaning, cum with me, fill my pussy with your cum as you feel me cum on your cock," she moans.

I thrust hard into her, I feel her pussy squeezing, juices flowing down my cock and over my balls. Thrusting hard into her pussy.  Cum shooting into her pussy. Filling her... so much cum  She rides and squeezes. Milking all the cum from me.

"That is it, give me all of your cum.  All of your cum belongs to me now," she says.  "Do you understand?".

"Yes baby, I understand."

To make sure she slides off my cock, her pussy oozing as she moves up my body.  She puts her knees on either side of my head, her pussy over my mouth, oozing a mixture of cum. She squeezes and the juices begin to flow, dripping onto my lips.

"Lick me and clean all the cum from my pussy. From now on you will always lick up your cum, cleaning me with your tongue," she commands.

I lick and suck her clean as she grinds on my mouth till she cums again.

 

 

Published 
Written by dave53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments