Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Ails

"Secretive and strange Dr. Allen provides relief with the Venus Saddle - and more."

38
16 Comments 16
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The carriage bumped and jostled along the brick road. Adelia sat with her crossed hands in her lap, feeling apprehensive and more than a little angry at the reason for her journey.

She remembered sitting passively, listening to her husband, even as she seethed inwardly. He had blandly informed her that he was sending her to a physician recommended by his acquaintance Lord Chapman. The good Lord had informed him that upon seeking treatment, his wife’s disposition had improved dramatically, to the point where she was as cheery as a child on holiday. Her husband felt it was exactly what she needed.

Adelia’s only ailment was her husband’s steady decline into inattentiveness. His mind seemed impenetrable to peevish silence, ridiculous outbursts, fainting, or carefully worded pleas. No matter what attempt she made to enlighten him, he dismissed it as hysteria.

The physician’s rather ridiculous demand that she come to his offices on a schedule rankled as well. She was not particularly fond of physicians, to begin with, and the superior air of his demands only made her all the more ill-disposed to treatments she had no need of.

There was little that could be done. Her husband had sent her, and so she would go. It was the way of things.

The carriage pulled to a stop, and the driver quickly hopped down. He opened the door, put out the steps, and took her hand to assist her descent. Adelia noticed a carriage that she recognized as belonging to Lord and Lady Chapman was parked just ahead of hers. The office looked much like any other house in the city, save for a lack of windows on the lower floor. It was on the very outskirts, sitting alone on a plot of land.

Adelia drew herself up, set her face into a passive mask, and strode demurely to the door. Before she could reach it, Lady Chapman emerged. The woman was wearing a wide grin and had an unmistakable glow about her. Adelia quickly stepped aside and curtsied as was proper.

To her surprise, the noble lady paused. She leaned in close, and whispered, “Leave your reservations and modesty outside this door, and you will find joy the likes of which you have never imagined, Lady Merryweather.” She punctuated it with a surprisingly girlish giggle before continuing on her way.

Adelia took one last, surreptitious glance over her shoulder at the retreating noblewoman, and then continued on her way, contemplating the odd and unexpected encounter. A rap on the knocker summoned a woman who opened the door and gestured for her to follow.

A balding man sat behind a desk, scribbling away with a quill. He looked up from his work as she entered.

“Ah, Lady Merryweather. Right on time.” He rose from his seat, gave a bow of his head, and smiled as he said, “If you will come with me?”

Caught off-guard a second time by his unexpectedly affable disposition, she nodded.

“Very good. We’ll have you in fine spirits in no time. This way,” he said.

He opened a door near his desk, and she followed him down the hallway beyond. As she walked, she felt something was amiss. After a few steps, she had a sense of their footfalls sounding distant – muffled. The muted quality of the sound caused her to shiver. It was unnatural.

At the end of a hall, he opened a door that was at least three times as thick as she would have expected. An odd whirring sound emerged from the open portal.

“Please,” he said, gesturing toward the room.

A chill raced up her spine as she approached. The whole situation was disconcerting. Upon reaching the portal, she was shocked to see a woman inside wearing a man’s suit – though tailored in such a way that there was no mistaking her femininity.

“I will leave you in Dr. Allen’s capable hands,” the man said.

Adelia stepped into the room, as it was the polite and proper thing to do, but she found herself staring at the woman therein with a profound lack of decorum. She jumped and let out a little yelp of surprise when the heavy door closed behind her, and the whirring sound seemed to echo back from the walls at an alarming volume.

“Please, have a seat,” the woman said and gestured toward a comfortable-looking couch. “There’s no need to be alarmed. I’m Dr. Allen. Your husband has sent you here to be treated for hysteria, correct?”

“I... Yes,” Adelia responded as she moved to the couch and sat down.

“I know. You find my clothing disconcerting, and my claim to the title doctor almost absurd. That’s quite normal. I take no offense. I assure you that I am indeed a physician, and I would dare say a great deal more learned and skilled than most of the foolish men calling themselves doctors.”

Adelia raised a hand to her mouth to stifle a chuckle. The strange doctor’s easy demeanor and outspokenness were shocking, but it tickled her nevertheless.

Dr. Allen offered a beaming smile. “Now, before we move on to this ridiculous notion of hysteria, do you have any genuine ailments I could ease for you? Please, speak freely. We’re both women here, so there’s no need to be ashamed of anything. I’m rather well versed in treating the common ailments we women suffer.”

Adelia answered, “I... No, I’m in rather fine health.”

“Cramps during your menses?” the doctor asked.

Adelia blushed. “Well, yes. But...”

“That’s simply your burden to stoically and silently bear as a woman?” The doctor rolled her eyes. “Nonsense. I’ll provide you with a draught that will ease them and the other inconveniences of your cycle before you go. Please, it is my sincerest desire to see you well and content. Your husband is paying handsomely for your treatment. Speak of anything that troubles you.”

Adelia pursed her lips and considered it. She was truly in fine health, and couldn’t recall any complaints.

“Nothing then?” the doctor asked.

Adelia shook her head. “Nothing comes to mind.”

The doctor clapped her hands and smiled. “Well then, on to the ridiculous reason for your visit. If I may speculate? Your husband has become a rather aloof bore who pays you little mind, and has even less care for your satisfaction in the bedchamber? Your attempts to assert that you are a person, worthy of consideration, are rebuffed as though something is wrong with you? Might that describe what truly ails you?”

Adelia’s ears and face burned, and she sucked in a gasp. The doctor was correct – of course – but to say so openly with an apparent lack of shame was still shocking.

Dr. Allen chuckled. “No need to speak. Just nod if I’m correct.”

Though her face was still on fire, Adelia nodded.

“Not a difficult diagnosis. Every woman who has been sent here has virtually the same story. While there is little I can do about your husband’s boorish ignorance beyond the advice to persevere in subtly asserting your humanity, I have just the thing to assuage other needs. If you will come with me?”

“W-what do you mean?” Adelia asked.

“It will be far easier to show you than explain. No less than Lady Chapman herself swears by my treatment. I assure you that if you can overcome an aversion to impropriety, you will be a new woman with a bright outlook on life before you leave me this day.”

The doctor held out her hand, and Adelia sheepishly took it. The doctor helped her rise and held onto her trembling hand to lead her toward a door on one side of the room. It was of the same thick construction as the previous door, and the humming sound once again grew louder when the doctor opened it.

When Adelia stepped onto the floor of the room, she deduced that the sound was coming from below. She could feel a faint vibration rising from the floorboards as they crossed them. Dr. Allen released Adelia’s hand in order to open some curtains with a flourish.

Some things within the small room were commonplace and obvious. There was a dress form, a rack for shoes, and a chest of drawers. On top of the chest were a pitcher and a cup. Off to one side was a pail filled with clean water. Hanging from its handle were two clean linen cloths.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

What was in the center of the room – and its focal point – left Adelia baffled. It was a wooden riser of some kind, topped with a leather cushion. In the center of the cushion was what looked like two smaller leather cushions that seemed to be standing on end. Right next to this was a metal box, on top of which was a black metal handle.

“It is a device of my own invention,” Dr. Allen said. “I call it the Venus Saddle. Come now. Let me help you get out of that dress.”

Adelia’s eyes widened and she asked, “My dress? Is this absolutely necessary?”

The doctor shrugged. “Not necessary, but I would certainly recommend it. I trust you’ll understand why shortly when we begin the treatment. At the very least, I’m certain you’re already feeling the heat.”

Indeed, she had noticed that this room was considerably warmer than those previous. The warmth too seemed to radiate from below.

“So, let’s make you more comfortable, shall we?” the doctor said.

Adelia took a half step back and folded her hands in front of her. “I... I...” Even as she hesitated, she remembered the cheery smile, vibrant glow, and carefree giggle of Lady Chapman – as well as her words. It gave her the strength to follow the advice and the example.

She nodded, and the doctor smiled.

First, her gloves were placed into the chest of drawers. Next, her bonnet went onto a rack. Then her shoes took their place. The doctor helped her remove her dress, and placed it lovingly on the form, so it wouldn’t rumple. Though she was growing more embarrassed with each layer of clothing she shed, she had to admit that it made the hot room more bearable.

Her petticoats followed. The doctor expertly folded them and stashed them away in the chest of drawers. She then loosened Adelia’s corset, but didn’t remove it.

“And finally, your drawers,” the doctor said.

That certainly set Adelia to blushing furiously. Having come so far, she hiked up her pink chemise far enough to yank them down. The doctor pulled open yet another drawer, and Adelia meticulously folded them, stalling for time in her shame as much as anything else.

When at last she closed the drawer, the doctor was placing a large piece of waxed linen over the top of the device in the center of the room.

“Come now. Slip your feet in here once you’re astride,” she said, gesturing toward what looked like sandals mounted to the device. “Mount up, Lady Merryweather.”

Adelia approached the saddle, but then encountered a conundrum. She had no idea how she was to straddle the device.

“Lift your chemise and mount the saddle,” the doctor instructed. “Bunching it up about your waist is the easiest. Next time, you might want to remove everything, but those who are new to the saddle typically struggle with modesty.”

Adelia was certainly struggling with her modesty as she bunched up the chemise, exposing the nest of curls between her legs. The doctor offered her a hand for balance and guided her astride the device. She then helped Adelia slip her feet into the sandals and cinched them up with two buckles each.

Adelia was very aware that the two odd, small cushions beneath the waxed linen were deliberately pressing against her sex.

“There we are. Now, let’s get started.” The doctor grasped the metal handle next to the device. “I’ll just give it a little nudge at first.”

Upon pushing the lever forward, it clicked into place. Adelia heard a hiss and a clang from below the floorboards. A second later, she sucked in a stuttering, whimpering gasp when the device came to life. The saddle vibrated beneath her, and despite herself, she groaned from the tingles of pleasure it sent arching through her body. She found herself gripping the edge of the saddle, which it seemed perfectly designed for.

“Rest assured, none will hear a thing that happens in this room. Surely, you noticed how sound doesn’t carry well here due to the thick walls and the baffling between them? You may voice your pleasure to your heart’s content. Push forward on the handle to make it stronger, pull back to give yourself relief if need be. Pull it all the way back to stop it. I’ll be just beyond the curtains if you find you need assistance.”

The words only half registered on Adelia, as she was contending with a rush of intense pleasure the likes of which she’d never imagined. The doctor exited the enclosure and pulled the curtains closed without another word.

Adelia breathed hard and had no control over the whimpers tumbling from her lips. It was more pleasure than she’d experienced in months, packed into a few seconds. Her head lolled forward, and the slight shift in weight caused the front protrusion to press even more tightly against the center of her pleasure. A wail burst from her lips.

For a few seconds, she was nearly insensible from the bliss of the saddle. Slowly, but surely, the shock wore off. Though it was still making her quiver, she at least felt in control of herself once more. She rocked in the saddle, causing the vibrations to alternate in the most delightful way. It was inevitable anyway, so she surrendered to the moans seeking escape from her.

As she rode the saddle, Adelia found her eyes drifting toward the handle next to it. The doctor had barely moved it through its range. She licked her lips as she looked at it, and then reached out. The handle moved with surprising ease and slipped into another notch.

Adelia yelped when the vibrations intensified.

A primal growl escaped her from the pulses of pleasure leaping up her spine. She clutched the handle in a white-knuckled grip with one hand and dug her fingers into the cushion with the other. On the precipice of a climax long denied, she yowled, yelped, and bucked in the saddle. Then a particularly strong jolt of pleasure caused her to lurch.

Click. Click.

Her next yelp lodged in her throat as her eyes pinched tightly closed. The vibrations from the saddle were so intense that she could feel her stiff nipples brushing against the cloth of her chemise, adding yet another dimension to her ecstasy.

She sat stiff in the saddle – her mouth wide open in a silent scream. The seconds ticked by as she remained mired in the moment of exquisite agony just before climax. She could neither escape nor tumble into the void of sparkling night that hovered in front of her closed eyes.

Finally, the tiniest movement – a twitch of her hips – released the hot knot of pressure that had built in her loins.

Adelia’s weepy wail emerged in vibrato as the device mercilessly assaulted her. She gasped and then screamed again while thrashing in the saddle. A second, and then a third orgasm claimed her before the first could even wane. On and on it went until she was utterly senseless to anything beyond the pleasure flooding her every pore.

The next thing she knew, the saddle was lifeless beneath her, and Dr. Allen was at her side, supporting her. Adelia was drenched in sweat, wheezing for breath, and yet somehow keenly aware of the rivulets of a very different wetness running down her stocking-clad legs.

It took several minutes for her to recover sufficiently for a weak, but exuberant giggle to shake her still quivering body.

****

Adelia felt as light as air as she strode up to the house. Her cheeks ached from the breadth of her smile. After her life-changing climax, the doctor had treated her to a long, luxurious bath. Dr. Allen had then helped her dress, fix her hair and face, and sent her on her way – but not empty-handed.

In the leather purse, she carried was a bottle of medicine to ease the discomfort of her cycle, and something that would give her ease the rest of the time. The hand-cranked clockwork device was nowhere near as powerful as the saddle, but it would certainly suffice until her next appointment.

Her husband would no doubt be pleased with her cheery disposition, and even more so with the invitation that would soon arrive to dine with Lord and Lady Chapman. No doubt he would believe that invitation was due to his courting Lord Chapman’s favor.

Little did he know, their rising fortunes stemmed from his wife joining the exclusive and advantageous Sisterhood of the Saddle.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments