Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beads And Feathers, Brass And Leathers.

"A warrior maiden leads the way to victory in an alternate reality"

17
9 Comments 9
1.3k Views 1.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my version of a story in this category - Steampunk. If you are looking for something different and exciting, I highly recommend giving this Genre a read, there are exciting adventures and outstanding stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy my take on an alternative history in North America."

August 24, 1814.

The Presidential Mansion, the Capitol Building, and various government facilities are burning. President Madison has evacuated, running to hide from the destructive chaos raining down on the United States from Upper Canada.

Joint forces of Native Canadians and British soldiers seized Washington City, razing it to the ground in retaliation for the American’s attack on York.

It was just the beginning.

*****

The smoking brass hit the wooden floors in a staccato of clinking and clunking as the rotating barrel gun emptied its magazine. The odor and haze of gunpowder filled the air in the confined space, burning nostrils as the clattering roar of the weapon battered ear drums.

“More! I need more!” the gunner yelled.

The rotating barrels slowed to a stop and another magazine of the large caliber rounds was loaded. Smoke from the barrels swirled upward, visible in the dim light of the gunship.

“Incoming!” a voice called out in warning.

The cannonball exploded through the hull, slabs of wood and a spray of splinters flying through the air behind the speeding projectile, and struck the support pillar behind them. Shards and chunks from the pillar flew through the air, wooden needles piercing leathers and hides, punching through skin and hitting bone. The screams of the injured were drowned out by the gun as it fired once more. Bullets rained down onto the American frigate, mowing down sailors and punching hundreds of holes through the deck.

The Flying Gunship turned tightly, and its hull angled downward as it passed over the frigate, allowing the bomb crew to open the wooden hatch. Ten of the timed bombs dropped from the opening as the pilot fought to hold the ship on course, the first punching through the deck of the ship below within seconds of exploding. The explosion shook the frigate as the gunship pulled up to avoid the return fire.

Cannonballs punched into the hull, gaping holes appearing in the wooden structure as the bombs exploded on the frigate below. One hit the ammunition room directly, the resulting explosion equal to two tons of dynamite, and the pilot watched as the frigate shattered apart into the cold water of Chesapeake Bay.

*****

The war was far from over and the Americans were unprepared for what Chief Tecumseh had developed and put in place. Deep in the boreal forest north of the Great Lakes, a massive army had been created. Warriors, both men and women, of Native and Metis ancestry had banded together, integrating the peoples of Upper Canada, Lower Canada and the Plains of the west into a formidable force. Unknown to the Americans, British, and French, they had been preparing for years.

During the years of the fur trade, they had kept their knowledge and capabilities a secret from the colonizing forces and traders. Battle units of trained warriors were seen as hunters, gatherers and peaceful guides. Bows and arrows, small birch canoes, and tent villages were all designed to fool the invaders, leading them into a sense of superiority over the local populations. Beads and feathers, deer-skin clothes, and feathered headdresses hid the reality dwelling deep in the unexplored forests and vast plains leading the mountains of the west.

In the hidden valleys of the foothills and under the dense canopies of the forest lay factories, designing and building war machines and gear for the militia that had formed. Hides had been treated and used to make leather clothing with metallic strands woven into it. Puncture-proof, water-resistant, and lightweight, the clothing had been designed as armor. Puncture-resistant jackets, vests, pants, headgear, and footwear were assembled and supplied to every member of the ground forces. Huge, fitted blankets and leggings were strapped to horses, along with the protective cap for their head and neck, designed to hold the weapons and carry the ammunition required in support. The Warrior Horses had the additional protection of chest plates and flank covers, with saddle bags and holsters for a variety of weaponry.

In the northern plains stood large airfields containing the Flying Gunships, large wooden crafts using dirigible balloons of treated hides with sealed seams, small steam blowers, and multiple propellers. Each was equipped with rotating barrel guns, bombs, and steam cannons. The trained pilots and gunners formed a deadly crew and could deliver large amounts of destruction from the air and travel long distances.

On the creeks, rivers, and quiet bays of the waterways and lakes floated a variety of ships, from small and nimble assault canoes to the massive War Canoes that dwarfed the freighter canoes used by the voyageurs. Solid hardwood structures reinforced with armored hides on the inside, able to withstand cannon balls and carry a crew of nearly one hundred. Equipped with multiple cannons, rotating barrel guns, and boarding equipment they could take on any ship afloat. Deep in the bowels of each War Canoe were compact steam-powered turbine engines, running in tandem with reduction gears driving twin propellers, making them faster and more maneuverable than the sail ships and heavy frigates they faced.

As impressive and destructive as the arsenal was, the deadliest weapons were young maidens, the youthful warriors and scouts of the clandestine group known as Pisiw.

The Pisiw, or Lynx, is an alluring creature, a quiet, stealthy hunter difficult to find and as dangerous as it is beautiful. It represented the groups of young women spread across the land, beautiful maidens trained in the arts of war and manipulating men.

The young maidens were spies, often using themselves as a distraction, or more aptly, bait, to seduce and trap enemy soldiers who would then be ambushed. An effective tactic that had cost many of the Americans their lives and allowed the scouting team access to their forces. Scouts would identify routes and targets, setting the way for the well-equipped and armored warriors to infiltrate, disrupt, and destroy. The war was being waged in many ways and on many fronts.

*****

Edmund was cautious as he slowly traversed the top of the ridge ahead of his squad. He kneeled and then crawled to the peak, keeping his body low and his head down until he could see over the rocky escarpment. Below him lay a deep valley, the meandering path winding through the deep forest barely visible. He slowly lifted his eyepiece, adjusting the burnished collar until it came into focus, and searched through the thick woods for any sign of the tribal army.

A movement caught his eye, too distant to see clearly, and he lowered the eyepiece to add the additional lens. Three turns on the threaded head and the telephoto lens was secure. He raised the eyepiece again and searched, finding the movement and focusing in. A twist left on the lower collar, two twists right on the upper and a half twist left on the center brought him in close.

It was a young woman, moving slowly and uncertainly along the path. She would walk a few steps, pause to look around and continue. She wore a fawn-coloured dress and hide slippers, and carried only a walking stick. He watched her intently for almost a half hour, scouring the forest around her for any movement. Satisfied that she was alone, he moved back and informed the squad that they were going to approach and question her.

Keme knew they would be on the trail ahead of her. She had caught the glint of the sun off the brass eyepiece high on the ridge, where she had been told to expect them, and prepared herself for the excitement to come.

The soldiers would be tired and hungry, a little nervous, and aggressive in their approach. Once calm and in her presence, they would also become exceptionally horny. A demure smile, a submissive attitude, and a little show of skin would awaken their lust and deaden their caution. The thought of it wetted her loins. She enjoyed this part.

Edmond stepped out first, holding one hand up and keeping the other on the hilt of his sword. The others quickly surrounded her and she was now encircled by the five uniformed white men carrying rifles.

Keme acted relieved and smiled brightly at the tall one with the sword. She knew he was the leader and spoke to him in broken English, thanking him for rescuing her and hoping they could assist her in finding her way home.

Edmund was quickly smitten with this young maiden that was excited to see them. The others eyed her as she smiled coyly and lifted her skirt slightly, giving them glimpses of her smooth brown thighs. When she kneeled down in front of Edmund and offered herself in thanks they focused their attention on her.

Keme took his cock into her mouth and worked Edmond to a frenzy in moments, making sure the others could see and hear. Another was suddenly behind her, lifting her dress and groping her, and she quickly moved to her hands and knees. Edmund dropped to his knees and shoved himself back into her mouth while the other inserted himself into her wet cunt. In less than a minute both erupted, filling her mouth and her insides with their hot cream.

Two others took their places, fucking her mouth and pussy in unison, adding their spunk to the others. Cum ran off her chin and dropped on the ground as she caught her breath. Another cock, this one long and thick, pushed into her cum-filled pussy. She welcomed this one, pushing back against him and letting him stretch her, moaning loudly while he fucked her. His thick cock hammered into her, hitting all the right spots, and she climaxed at the same time he did.

When he pulled away she lay on her back, scooped some of the slick juice from her dripping slit, and rubbed it over her body. It achieved the desired effect and Edmund quickly mounted her. Soon all had taken another turn, dumping loads across her body, on her face, and inside of her willing pussy.

The first arrow took Edmund in the chest, the second in the throat. Scrambling to their feet with their pants still down, the others were easy targets and in mere moments lay crumpled on the ground. Keme pulled Edmund’s uniform jacket off and used it to wipe herself down before straddling his body and relieving herself.

*****

The shrill screeching emanating from the bowels of the gunship grew louder as the iron gears meshed unevenly and the brass support bearings wore away. The ship careened through the air, the pilot fighting to stay in control as the engine crew struggled to get to the gear drive. Chunks of timber had been blown into the gear set, disrupting the timing and twisting the smaller gear out of balance.

A growling scream filled the air as the bearings failed and the gears disintegrated on the shaft. Shards of metal flew across the room, deadly shrapnel of steel cutting flesh and breaking bones, and the pressure in the steam line to the engine spiked. It burst in moments, blowing out the bottom and left side of the hull, and the pilot aimed the falling craft at the nearest ship. The sailors below had no chance when it slammed into the deck, smashing off the sail masts and splitting the hull apart.

Chief Akicita watched from the bridge of his War Canoe while the gunship hammered into the frigate. Two ships downed, one gunship and a crew of warriors lost in the decisive battle. He checked his timepiece and wondered if the ground battle was going as planned.

*****

Keme led the scouts over the ridge and down the path to the fort. Her frequent visits to exchange her body for food had allowed her to collect the information they needed to mount their attack and secure the location. Two scouts were sent back to bring in the warrior parties, over ten thousand strong, and Keme removed her bead-covered dress, slit it along one side, and lay it out open on the ground.

Each visit she had added the beads, sewing a detailed map of the fortifications and interior into an intricate design. Her nude body distracted the scouts, the sight of her firm breasts and curvy ass inflaming their lust. She recognized the looks on their faces and gave a bold laugh.

“After,” she promised. “You may have your turns with me when we are done.”

Chief Wapasha stepped forward. He had chosen to lead his army with the scouting party to ensure a successful victory, and held great respect for Keme. She was a fierce warrior and the best Pisiw in his army.

“Warriors, you are here for battle, not the allure of a woman!” He banged the metal chest plate underneath his hide armor and held up his War Club.

He turned and gestured to the scout nearest him, spoke in his ear, and turned back to Keme. He gestured for her to follow him and led her to a secluded area behind some thick brush. The scout joined them, bringing along two young warriors, each just past sixteen winters. The two stood and stared at Chief Wapasha, honored to be in his presence, and at Keme, awed at their first glimpse of a nude woman. Chief Wapasha put his arm around Keme and whispered in her ear.

"These are our newest scouts. They are just old enough to fight and die, with little experience in combat or other things. I trust you can show them one of the things they are fighting for?"

"Of course," Keme replied with a smile. "It is my duty, and my honor."

"You two, you are to stay with Keme. Follow her, and she will let you know when to join us."

The two nodded and stood nervously as the Chief and the other scout left them alone with the beautiful, nude woman and disappeared from their view. Movement through the brush told them the scouting party and other warriors were moving forward. Keme stepped forward and stood in front of them, hands on her hips, and smiled.

"My two young warriors," she teased while running her hands over their jaws. "Remove your hides and let me gaze upon you. You will get a taste of what awaits you if you return from this battle."

After glancing at each other they quickly stripped off the jackets, chest plates, and hide clothing covering them. Their sweaty skin glistened and Keme smiled in appreciation at the hard, muscular bodies in front of her. One stood at average height and had a slim build, the other a hand taller, with broad shoulders, muscular arms, and a long, thick cock. Although nervous, both sported erections and swallowed hard when Keme knelt before them. Her hands grasped the hardened poles of flesh and began stroking while she smiled up at them. She took each into her mouth, one after another, sucking them to near finish before stopping her oral assault. She directed one to get behind her and dropped onto her hands and knees, offering her backside and her mouth to them, and directed them to put their cocks into her.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

"Do not finish until I do," she instructed.

One gripped her hips and drove his thick pole into her pussy as the other pushed down her throat. With practiced movements she handled both easily, rocking back and forth as the two moaned in pleasure and struggled not to cum. She pulled her mouth away, crept away and turned around, switching places and allowing both to enjoy the full experience of sharing a woman. Each slowed down, paused, and grunted numerous times as she edged them both to frustrating hardness. She began pushing back against the long, thick cock behind her, rocking herself into an orgasmic frenzy until she was ready to explode herself. She took a gulp of air and shrieked.

The cock in front of her face exploded, unleashing a torrent of cum into her gaping mouth and covering her face. Her orgasm peaked and the other cock pounded into her ferociously as his balls exploded and filled her squeezing cunt with hot seed. She swallowed and sucked the cock back into her mouth, milking it empty as the young warrior shook and quivered. His orgasm seemed to last minutes as he continued to flood her mouth. The softening cock in her cum-filled pussy slipped out and she heard him groan as he slumped to his knees behind her. With one final slurp, she pulled her mouth away and sat back on her heels.

"Get your hides on," she barked. "We have long travel ahead of us."

The two young men staggered to their feet and dressed as Keme returned to where the dress had been. She opened the roll left in its place and dressed, pulling on the hide pants, thin shirt and chest plate before donning her hide jacket. With her hide cap on she now looked the same as the two warriors. She picked up the bow and quiver of arrows left for her, tucked the knife into her waist band, and led the two sated men down the trail the others had taken. Both were now smitten with her, and she knew they would give their lives to protect her.

*****

"How is this even possible?" President Madison asked his generals. "Where the hell are these flying boats and cannon ships from?"

They all agreed that they had no idea. There had been no sign of any level of technology, never mind the type that surpassed anything they had developed. The panic was beginning to run rampant as fear of what else they had up their sleeves was discussed and they reviewed what had happened. One of Madison's advisors ran into the room and informed them of the overwhelming ground attack on numerous fronts by tens of thousands of warriors, some on horseback, and the accompanying flying boats.

They had already received word that the Navy, along with the ships of the British, were being decimated by the huge War Canoes. They were outgunned and unable to fend off the huge warships that had come down from the ice-covered northern waters and out of the seaway of the Great Lakes. The coastal forts were being battered by intensive cannon fire from the huge ships, and were faltering quickly, unable to defend against the onslaught.

*****

Chief Asiginaak looked down from his perch on the Flying Gunship, "Binesi", and watched the approach of Wapasha and his warriors as they stormed the fort from three sides, allowing the rear to be open for those who wished to escape. He had instructed them to let them flee if they wished, knowing they would be surrounded and captured by the Mistatim Okihtcitw - Horse Warriors - waiting in the forest. He moved to the other side and watched while the second gunship opened fire on the fort as the soldiers below it struggled to point their cannons upwards to no avail.

Wood and stone exploded through the air and across the open space of the fort, killing and injuring those in its path, and the armory blew apart the north wall when it erupted after a direct hit. Soldiers began to flee, running out the rear gate of the fort and into the forest when the warriors came over the walls, the few remaining to fight dispatched quickly.

He moved to the rear and lifted his eyepiece, a twelve-inch long telescope of bronze, brass and polished glass lenses, watching the Horse Warriors in the distance quickly surrounding and chasing down those that had fled. He smiled at his success and instructed his pilot to move on to Fort McHenry.

*****

Keme led her two followers through the forest to the southern corner of the fort, joining the others inside the now-fallen structure. They ignored the bodies of soldiers that were spread about, the few still alive moaning, and she led them to the covered doorway of the underground cellar in the northwest corner. With a few hard pulls the door opened upward and flipped over, revealing the dark steps down to the cellar, and she gestured for them to follow her down.

Misiski, the shorter of her new charges, noticed a movement, pushed her aside, and stepped in front of her. The hail of bullets made his body dance on the top step as the soldiers opened fire, his hide armor and chest plate ineffective at such close range, and he tumbled into the stairwell. Keme stepped back and gestured to Mahihkan to back away before calling to the Horse Warrior at the gate. He trotted over, reached into the leather pouch on his saddle and removed a small bag. He lit the fuse on the satchel and tossed it into the stairwell before Mahihkan closed the doors. The explosion filled the cellar, lifting the doors for a moment, and decimated the soldiers that had been hiding. Smoke wafted out of the cracks around the doors.

Mahihkan lifted the doors once more and stepped in front of Keme, slowly descending into the darkened space. They stepped over the body parts strewn about, and he paused with her in front of a locked door. Keme searched along the wall, finding the keys she had hidden months ago buried in the dirt floor, and unlocked the door to the vault. Once open, she gestured to the small boxes stacked inside and instructed him to bring them up. Keme took one box, struggling to carry it up the stairwell, and dropped it on the ground next to the waiting Horse Warrior. She lifted the latch and opened the box, revealing the gold coins stored inside, and smiled. She had promised Chief Wapasha the fort's treasure and knew he would be pleased.

Once the boxes were secured the Horse Warrior instructed four warriors to guard them and called Keme over. Chief Wapasha had instructed him that once the fort was secured, Keme was to stay and watch over the fort. He retrieved the feathered-adorned war-club tied to his saddle, held it in the air, and let out a loud whoop. The warriors turned to him and watched as he handed Keme the war club and announced that she was now the Warrior Leader and in control of the fort, as Chief Wapasha had chosen. Keme accepted the club with pride, exhilarated and excited with being given such an honor, and raised it up for all to see.

As night fell Keme took her place in the Officer's Barracks, the only structure remaining, now the Warrior Leader's place of rest. She paced back and forth, still full of adrenaline and excitement, unable to quell the unbearable heat of passion between her legs. Combat always made her highly aroused, and she needed to quench her thirst. She opened the door and had her guard send for Mihihkan. The young warrior appeared and she gestured for him to enter her space, closing the door behind him, and admired his muscular frame.

"You have proven yourself to be a brave and capable warrior," she praised while removing her hides. "Now you will learn to be capable of other things."

She instructed him to strip and stand in place while she looked him over, trailing her fingers across his wide shoulders as she passed behind him, and stood facing him. Her hands ran over his muscular chest, down his firm torso, and grasped his swollen cock. She gave him a few strokes, enjoying the feel of the thick, lengthy pole before instructing him to follow her to the bed, and told him to lie down. He did as told, his thick cock swollen, throbbing, and jutting straight up, and Keme climbed on beside him. She moved up and swung her leg over his chest, straddling his face, and pulled his head up to her waiting cunt.

"Lick," she instructed.

His tongue searched tentatively at first, her juicy slit giving him his first taste of a woman, and soon it was working her into an orgasmic frenzy. Keme pushed herself into his mouth, mashing her cunt into it and writhing while he brought her to climax. Loud groans and wetness let him know he had done his task correctly, and Mihihkan felt his pride swell as much as his cock. She moved herself around, putting her cunt back on his face while taking his cock into her mouth, and sucked his thick pole while his tongue and lips worked her over once more. She sucked him deeply, taking the entire length of his thick pole past her lips, and kept it there when the orgasm rocked her body once again. She pulled her mouth off, gasping and chuckling, keeping his climax at bay while she recovered.

She swung her leg over and turned around to face him, this time straddling his waist and lowering herself down onto him. She gasped when the fat head pushed in, feeling it fill her as she lowered herself down, and put her hands on his stomach.

"I will finish first," she told him.

Mihihkan nodded, sweat beading on his brow as she rode him, and struggled to hold his load. She fucked him vigorously, her head thrown back, and put his hands on her breasts. He kneaded and squeezed, pinching her nipples when she told him to and fought to hold back his orgasm while her silky cunt milked his aching cock. She began to tremble and dug her fingers into the hard muscles at the top of his stomach, the nails piercing the skin. She drew blood as they traced long lines in his skin down to his waist, marking him as hers, and let out a deep, guttural groan when the climax peaked. Mihihkan fought the urge to cum, using the arousing pain of her nails to focus elsewhere, and finally she stopped trembling and fell onto his chest.

Sweat dripped onto his chest from her brow as she gasped and panted, his massively swollen prick still partly lodged inside of her, and he resisted the urge to thrust. Keme sat up, pushing back down on him, and smiled.

"Soon," she promised.

She began moving again, her hips rocking back and forth as she ground her clit into his pelvis and his cock massaged her insides. In moments she climaxed again, her cunt clenching tightly, and she knew he could last no longer.

"Soon," she gasped. "Hold yourself back."

She slid off of him and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs, and directed him to mount her. He moved quickly and pushed inside, stopping when she told him to. Her fingers went to his shoulders and she told him to go very slowly, digging her nails in and drawing lines along his chest to his stomach, blood seeping from the thin, razor cuts as his arms trembled. Keme moved her hands to his back and pulled his chest to hers, kissing him deeply and drawing lines in the firm flesh from his shoulders down his back, ending at his waist. Sweat poured off of his body, dripping onto hers and slickening their skin. He had never imagined such pleasurable pain existed, and his entire body trembled as he focused on holding back until she instructed. This was the test of a true warrior, and he was determined not to fail.

She whispered in his ear.

"Now, my Warrior. You will paint me with your seed."

She took her hands away and Mihihkan moved quickly, pulling his cock from the hot grasp of her cunt, and thrust his hips forward. Keme grasped his cock and stroked it furiously as he erupted, the thick ropes of pearly hot cream covering her body from chin to cunt, and he trembled violently as she milked his balls empty. She let go of his cock and pulled him onto her, wrapping her legs and arms around him, and held him tight as he gasped and panted with his mouth at her neck. After a few minutes she moved him off, letting him collapse on his back, and looked down at her sweaty, cum-covered body. She loved how it looked after a good fuck. She decided to let him stay, putting her arm and leg over him and cuddling close.

The sun was up when Mihihkan opened the door and stumbled out, wearing only his pants, freshly drained from another intense fuck after Keme had woken. This time she had taken his seed inside, holding him tightly as he poured his load into her, and absorbed his soul. The two guards looked at him and smiled at each other as he passed, seeing the thin lines cut on his chest, torso, and back. He was now marked as belonging to Keme, and only Keme, and they knew they would see him many times over the next few days. He was now destined to become a great Warrior.

*****

In the days that followed, the battles for Fort McHenry, Fort Erie, and Detroit were decisive. Tecumseh's forces were victorious in each battle, easily overwhelming the retreating troops. War Canoes had appeared along the west coast, destroying the coastal strongholds and ports, and Flying Gunships and warriors had descended from the top of the mountains and from within the deep gulleys and caves of the canyons. In the deep south, War Canoes patrolled the gulf and shorelines, Flying Gunships and warriors were joined by their allies, and within a year the continent was under the control of Chief Tecumseh and the Native Forces.

President Madison had been forced into surrender. The British and French withdrew, having suffered heavy losses and the majority of their ships, and returned home soundly defeated. Their remaining troops fled to Mexico or surrendered.

Chief Tecumseh was fair, negotiating a peaceful truce with the British and French. This enabled the new nations to form into one, and establish a new system of government inclusive to all of North America.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments