Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Implant

"It sounded like a good idea, what’s the worst that could happen?"

29
11 Comments 11
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Punked

Author's Notes

"This is the first time I’ve attempted a punk story… hope you like it and if you do please hit the Like button. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thank you."

“Salutations John! Why not experience the most mind blowing orgasms you could ever imagine!” the advert said. “Every part of your body can be stimulated, to levels of pure ecstasy, and you can give access to whoever you want!”

I looked up at the advert, that had just appeared as I walked past the new building, which had a HoloSign that read “PleasureZone Systems” in my favourite colour. The year is 2086, my name is John, I’m thirty-eight years old and recently single, yet again. The retina scanner on the building had scanned me and had instant access to my SumData. SumData is now a legal requirement for every person to have, and it contains my shopping, dating, bio, reading, education, sexual preferences, and financial data, to name just a few personal characteristics. This advert knew exactly what I desired, how much I can afford, everything about me really.

I stopped and thought for a minute. I’d heard about this concept, a company that could implant a device that received data signals and converted them into feelings and sensations. As I blinked my eyes at the advert, to confirm I was interested, it showed me the price. “Lifetime pleasure for a mere §60k credits!”, which was about six months' salary, but even so on impulse I wandered inside.

The cool of the air conditioning was very pleasant and I was directed, by a digital image on the floor, to a consultation room that had been allocated to me as soon as I entered the building. After some discussion with the SalesBot I agreed to the price and paid, and was directed into the treatment room. Within two hours the sensor had been implanted painlessly in my brain, I’d been briefed on how to use the device, and I was back on the street with a bank balance that was §60k credits lighter.

I set course for home and decided to set the device to turn on the free add-on option that I’d accepted; advert mode. As I walked the ten blocks back to my apartment, I wandered past a local restaurant and suddenly felt hungry and an urge to order from their menu, and I grinned at the sophistication of the implant. All this was very interesting, but I knew exactly what I wanted when I got home, sexual gratification, so I turned the add-on off and continued my journey home.

Once I’d entered my bedroom, connected my new implant to the data network, I sat down. The implant showed me a menu, that I could access using the movement of my eyes, and I selected the sex option, which provided the end-user with shortcuts to a group of sexual sensations, as well as full access to all my senses and feelings. I could, of course, just access them myself, but the thrill was giving access, and thereby control to somebody else.

I immediately felt aroused and my eight-inch uncut cock started to get hard, so I removed my clothing and made myself comfortable. I selected an online friend and started a video call with them. Her name was Erica, she was forty years old and we’d grown up together as friends. She was so hot and sexy, 5’ 9” with large breasts and hips and a narrow waist. I’d always found her attractive, and while we’d fooled around now and again, we’d never really got together. We both had cameras in our rooms, so she could see me as I’d allowed access to my camera, set on the “face only” setting.

“Hey John, what’s up?” she said as her beautiful image appeared, projected to the right-hand corner of my vision by the implant. I explained what I’d done, and that I needed her help to test my new toy.

“Wow, ok sounds amazing and fun, let’s give it a go,” she laughed. She could only see my face, but that would be enough for her to tease me, and so she set about using the interface to trigger sensations at any point of my body, as I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

I gasped as I suddenly felt the sensation of being kissed, which was so incredible and realistic that I opened my eyes to check that I was still alone! I was and Erica laughed devilishly.

“Fuck! This is good!” I groaned, “I can even taste the lipstick on the lips my brain is creating!”

“Really? I might have to get myself one of these,” she chuckled and smiled at me as she selected another sensation. I felt a hand sliding across my torso, tweak my nipple and move down towards my rock-hard cock. Then I felt the sensation, of what can only be described as a hot soft hand slowly stroking me, and I could feel my foreskin being pulled back and forth. My toes curled and I couldn’t say anything, just close my eyes and let the most incredible feeling almost penetrate me to my core. It was almost too much to bear, and so I squealed as it jumped up a notch when I felt a pair of warm soft lips kiss my throbbing member.

Even though my eyes were closed I still had the image of Erica’s face in the top right-hand corner of my vision, still projected by the implant. The look on her face had changed from playful to intense concentration, as she watched my reaction to her interactions with my device.

“Is it really that good?” she asked slowly, and all I could do was nod as I felt my cock being sucked like never before, so hot and intense, the perfect blow-job. I watched her move her shoulders, and I suspected she had just reached down to stroke her own pussy, as she chose the next pleasure option.

While I was being sucked, I simultaneously felt the sensation of a wet pussy on my face, and my senses were suddenly alive with the taste and musk of a soaking smooth cunt. Erica groaned and I noticed, in the projected image, she had changed her camera to full body, her legs were wide open and she had pulled her tiny shorts to one side so she could masturbate. She was pumping her fingers in and out of her smooth shaved pussy and, the quality of the image was so good, I could even see her juices coating her fingers.

EmilyHudson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyHudson

With a quick movement of my eyes, I switched my camera to full-body mode too, and she gasped as she saw my rock-hard cock that was slick with pre-cum. With a sexy grin, and whilst she continued to masturbate furiously, Erica added the next sensation. The pussy that my implant was telling me was hovering over my tongue, started to contract in orgasm, and I felt a jet of warm delicious liquid squirt into my open mouth.

Eyes wide with lust I shivered, and at the same time, the next sensation took my breath away, as I felt a hot, wet, slippery, and very tight pussy slide down the length of my cock. It was by far the most incredible feeling I’d ever had in my life and I orgasmed almost immediately. A huge intense orgasm, that shook my entire body, crashed over me as warm cum spurted from my cock onto my stomach. I writhed in blissful agony as I experienced what can only be described as a full-body orgasm, which lasted for about a minute,

In a deep part of my distant consciousness I heard Erica announce loudly she was cummimg and, when the biggest orgasm of my life finally subsided, I noticed that Erica was staring at me in astonishment, mouth wide open, legs still spread and wet pussy on display.

“Are you ok?” she asked, “you looked like you were in pain,”.

“No, it was fucking outstanding! I’ve never felt anything like it, and I’m worried…. I may never leave my apartment again!” I sighed. Erica groaned and shuddered a little, while she continued to stare at my naked and cum-covered body.

“You came more than once you know… I saw you squirt about eight ropes of thick white semen, but then you continued to shake and suddenly shot another load before your body relaxed,” she whispered. “And it was so hot to see I came really hard too,” she said, with a satisfied grin.

Once I’d thanked her and she had hung up, I lay there and stretched. My muscles ached a little from the intensity so I decided to take a nap and drifted off into a truly satisfied sleep. After a couple of hours, I awoke and looked around. As consciousness returned, I realised I’d slightly pulled a muscle in my right thigh from the shaking orgasm I’d experienced, but decided it was sooo worth it.

I was going to get up but I decided to take the implant for another spin first, and this time I selected the random mode. I turned my camera off, chose the mode using my eyes to select the desired menu option, and waited for strangers to find and pleasure me. Without warning the image projected by my implant in the top right hand of my vision was crammed with people I didn’t recognise! There were hundreds of them, and I swore to myself as I realised I’d selected the unlimited access option by mistake.

However, my simple mistake immediately became a huge problem, as hundreds of strangers started to stimulate different senses in multiple parts of my body at the same time! My body went rigid, as I was consumed by uncontrollable pleasure in almost every nerve ending. My ear lobes, nipples, lips, cock, balls, neck, fingers, toes, and even my puckered asshole were being pleasured and my cock grew so hard it hurt. But it was too much and my brain was overloaded, I tried desperately to correct my mistake, but could not regain control.

I came non-stop, several times in quick succession, my whole body convulsing in orgasm, my asshole twitching as if being invaded by a cock in my virgin bowels, the smell and taste of sex overwhelming me, not just pussy juices but semen and saliva squirting onto my tongue. No sooner as I’d stopped squirting cum, it started again, and soon I was dry orgasming. I was scared, struggling to breathe, and realised I was in trouble, the pleasure overwhelming all my senses until I finally blacked out,

As I slowly regained consciousness, I heard a stranger talking to me at the absolute limit of my consciousness, unaware of where I was, how long I’d been out, in fact anything that had happened since my brain pressed the reset-button on my behalf.

“John, are you with us…?” said a strange voice and I opened my eyes. A bright light somewhere above me hurt and created arcs in my vision, so I tried to turn my head away, A strange hand squeezed my fingers as my eyes started to focus, and I realised I was no longer in my apartment. I tried to understand where I was and gradually realised I was in the hospital, attached to a saline drip, with the sound of my heartbeat on a monitor nearby,

“What happened to me?” I tried to ask and found I was struggling to talk, my mouth dry and my tongue feeling unusually large in my mouth. My entire body ached as though I’d been hit by a freight train.

“You are in recovery at the hospital and you are lucky to be alive,” said the stranger and I looked to see a nurse standing over me. “If your friend hadn’t called to talk to you, you’d have died… you know your heart almost exploded in your chest,”.

The nurse continued and explained that Erika had called, to see if I was ok after my colossal orgasm and when she realised she couldn’t get through, thankfully she called the emergency services. They found me unconscious, covered in cum, drenched in sweat and my entire body rigid with my hard cock still twitching in a continuous orgasm, even though my semen reserves had long since run dry,

It took me about a week to recover, and I was grateful to learn there was no permanent damage, so when I could, I complained to “PleasureZones Systems” and threatened to sue them. They told me the software had been updated with new fail-safes and that this could not happen again. They also explained that I was of course free to start a legal challenge but, if I was that dissatisfied, they would have no option but to provide me with a compulsory refund and disable the implant.

“You say the new safety controls are in place…? Well…. on reflection… let’s not be too hasty,” I said.

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments