Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

21st Birthday Ecstasy Pain pt one

"Pleasure and pain"

1
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
653 words 653 words

I was in my Father's restauarant/wine bar, allegedly celebrating my 21st birthday. I had split from my girlfriend about a month before, and had only had sex once since. I wasn't sure if dumping her had been the right thing to do, and was not in the mood to party.

Standing at the bar with a few friends from out of town, I had noticed a very hot woman sitting on a stool at the end of the bar. She was French. Six years of studying the language hadn't gone totally to waste! Stood next to her was a young geeky-looking guy. He didn't look like he wanted to be there, but she was obviously in control of their situation. He looked about eighteen, but she looked 25ish.

As my friends slowly left, I suddenly noticed that the French woman was sitting behind me at the bar, her little friend nowhere to be seen. "Wow", I said, "where did you come from?". She flicked back her long brown hair, exposing her stunning eyes and giving me a glimpse of her partly-exposed breasts (under an open black blouse with black lace bra). "I've been sitting here behind you for ten minutes".

I quickly bought her a glass of wine, and was about to ask more about her when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned, and there was my ex. I had to let out my second gasp in a matter of minutes. First, there was a gorgeous French woman dressed in black, and then I come face to face with my ex looking stunning in a figure-hugging red dress. It turned out that my Father had invited my ex as a surprise. That was an understatement. Anyway, after a couple more drinks, the French girl asked if I was having a party at my flat. Before I could reply, my ex suggested we should go back to mine. All of us! Including the young geeky guy! I had nothing else to do so, in a cab we went.

I lived on the 21st floor of a block of flats, and the lift was working.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

By the time we got into my flat, I didn't know what was going to happen. I was in my place with a hot French woman and my sexy-looking ex. And the geek, who it turned out to be the boy of a family that the French woman worked for as an au pair. Anyway, I opened some wine and we all settled down to some drinking. I put some music on, Grace Jones "Warm Leatherette" and then Talking Heads "77". The conversation was slow and a bit dull. The girls dancing had kept me partially entertained. Suddenly, Leanne (French girl), asked if there was anywhere to buy cigarettes. There was a 24 hour petrol station nearby and I suggested that I should go with her, as it was one in the morning. My ex looked a little disgruntled, so I took her into the kitchen. As I tried to explain that it might be dangerous, she grabbed my arse and kissed me passionately. I had been semi hard on and off for about 3 hours, and now I was full on erect. She told me not to be long, as she gently squeezed my rock-hard cock through my jeans and stepped away, allowing me to see her bra-less erect nipples pushing through her tight red dress. Helena looked  hot. I wasn't going to be long.

I took Leanne down in the lift, and we went round the corner to get her cigarettes. On the way back to the block, I was thinking how hot Helena looked, but couldn't help but glance at Leanne's pert breasts, and as we got to the lift, she made sure she went in first so I could see her firm peachy jean-clad arse. I followed her in. As soon as the door closed.....

Published 
Written by markit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors