Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

7:30

"He has no idea she had plans like this"

25
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

“Pick me up at half past seven,” she had said. He didn't know what to expect. She hadn't given much information, just that he needed to wear his navy blue suit.

The same suit he wore when they went to that wedding. When they had sneaked out together during the party to the garden where he had lifted her onto a bench and kissed her. He mentally places his hands on her hips, on her back and on her shoulders again. He feels the strap of her dress fall off her shoulder again. The corner of his mouth curls as he mentally kisses her neck again and finds his way down her neck to her beautiful bosom. His pants are just that little bit tighter as he thinks about how he pulled down her dress to kiss her breasts and he feels her nipple hardening in his mouth again, he hears her moaning in pleasure again.

He rings the doorbell at exactly seven-thirty.

When the door opens, his heart skips a beat. There she is, on the stairs in her little black dress. Her hair is up, but several strands curl casually along her face and neck. She looks at him with her big, deep-sea diving eyes and smiles mischievously. The dress accentuates all her curves in the perfect places, and the décolleté could be a real knockout. But what he notices most are the lace pantyhose she is wearing. He doesn't dare to be sure, but thinks he knows what that means.

"Hey, you."

He reaches out and takes hers, pulling her towards him. Then he gently pushes her against the door jamb, leans towards her, lifts her chin and gives her a wonderful kiss. She answers it eagerly. Then she takes his hand and says, "Come on, we can't be late."

The tram ride is full of playful looks, a squeeze in strategic places and a kiss that should have lasted forever as far as he's concerned. But they have arrived in the center of the city. And through the cold, dark but pleasantly lit streets, she leads him to the theater.

The program includes the show of his absolute favorite comedian. She beams when she tells it. After a toast in the lobby, they look for their seats.

The show is fantastic, or – that's what he assumes. Because his thoughts are not with the man on stage. Her hand, which started on his knee, now tickles the inside of his thigh. He has to control himself not to roll up her dress too far with his hand searching to confirm his suspicions about the lace pantyhose.

She strokes the bulge in his pants, looks at him and then whispers in his ear, "Are you coming after me?"

Amazement, but also enthusiasm can be felt in his stomach.

She gets up, walks to a side door and disappears into the hallway. He counts to twenty, with difficulty, and then goes after her. He finds her in a nearby foyer, on a chair with her legs crossed, the slit of the dress showing a good portion of leg, just short of what is hidden above. The shoulder from which she winks at him is bare. She beckons him and leads him around the corner into a hallway.

He grabs her and puts her against the wall. He wants her, here and now. Fortunately, the door to the abandoned ladies' room is nearby. They slip in, giggling.

QueenieSassyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenieSassyTS

Inside he has no eyes for anything else. He grabs her tightly and without waiting another second he puts his hands under her dress, squeezes that delicious ass and slips his finger between her legs. Yep, it's the bodysuit he loves. His finger receives a warm, moist, slippery welcome.

“Surprise,” she whispers in his ear. Then she pushes away from him a little and quickly starts undoing his belt while kissing him. He feels an excited shiver go through her when she doesn't find boxers, but his warm and hard cock. He says, "Of course I can't be inferior to you."

Her hand slides in enthusiastically. She plays with his balls for a moment and then puts her hand around his cock. Meanwhile, he lets the dress slide off her shoulders, kisses her neck and finds his way to the nipples that are visible through the lace.

Then she pulls him along, places him against the wall, bends over and lowers her mouth around his cock. Her tongue circles around the glans, the shaft and then she takes it into her mouth. Deep in the mouth. She slowly goes up and then down again, then has his cock as deep as possible in her for a few seconds. She kneads his ass.

A groan escapes his lips. After a few times, he pulls her up and says, “Not so fast.” She smiles. He turns her around and places her against the bench, kissing her neck and back as his fingers slip between her legs. Around the entrance to her vagina, with an occasional dip inwards and upwards, towards her clit. She moans.

Then he lays her down on the bench. He loosens the jumpsuit so he can free her breasts, kisses them and licks all around. Satisfied, he feels how her body responds to every touch. Then he dives down. Under her skirt. He kisses her thighs and kneads her buttocks with his hands. He goes towards her clit with his tongue.

She's sweet and warm tonight. With every lick she becomes more aroused and that only increases his desire. A shiver runs through her and she groans. He slips a finger inside and reaches her G-spot. While licking he brings her to a huge orgasm. When she lets out a squeal, they both laugh.

She grabs him and kisses him. Then she turns the tables; pulls down his pants and puts them down. Then she climbs on top of him. Her lips slide effortlessly around his cock. She kisses him and then leans back with one arm while holding his shoulder with the other. He grabs her just below the shoulder blades and his fingers firmly in her back. Then she starts moving up and down. Faster, then slower again. A few times she leans over to kiss him with so much passion that it makes him even harder, if possible. He notices that she is enjoying it, he feels his climax coming, but he keeps an eye on her. Then she starts shaking.

Together they reach a climax whose echoes will be heard in the theater for a long time to come.

Published 
Written by Milena89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments