Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A busty 18 year old babysitter flaunts her stuff

"An 18 year old babysitter flaunts her big tits and seduces older men."

49
5 Comments 5
219k Views 219k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Legendary Story
Katie was your typical 18 year old except for one thing. She loved to be manipulative and was very flirtatious. She loved to tease older men with her gorgeous body as she would flaunt her big beautiful boobs every chance she got. She also loved to baby sit as well and she was currently babysitting for the summer a young family down the street from her. Mike and Lori were around thirty and had one young child. They worked all day long and Katie just loved babysitting their son Kyle while they worked.

It was one hot summer afternoon when Mike decided to leave work a few hours early. He could relieve Katie as she had worked quite a few hours lately. Mike was a good looking guy and Katie defiantly had a crush on him.

He had come home that afternoon when he called out for Katie. He heard nothing as he checked out on the patio. There Katie had been sun tanning when Mike startled her.

“I didn’t know you were here! I just put Kyle down for his nap and thought I would grab a few rays of sun, ” Katie said.

“I decided to take the afternoon off. I thought you would appreciate a few extra hours off,” Mike said to her.

Katie got up off the chair as she had on the most gorgeous tight red bikini on you ever wanted to see. The top barely covered her tits and the bottoms hung tightly to her beautiful ass. Katie’s tits were fantastic as they were big and very firm. Her nipples pushed right through the cloth of her bikini top as they were very hard.

Mike couldn’t but help notice Katie’s gorgeous body. He loved big tits and Katie had some of the best tits he had ever saw. Katie and Mike then went into the house as Katie shook her ass in a very seductive manner in front of him. Katie just love flaunting her body and this certainly wasn’t the first time that she had flaunted it in front of Mike.

Inside Mike grabbed his wallet and handed Katie her pay. Katie stood their in front of him when she said seductively, “What do you think about my tits? Do you like them?”

Mike didn’t know exactly how to answer her question. He tried to just ignore it when Katie reached behind her and undid her bikini top. Her top tumbled down onto the floor as she covered her beautiful tits with both of her arms.

“Katie, what are you doing!” Mike immediately said to her.

“I know you would love to touch them! You can if you want to!” Katie shot back at him.

“Katie you are crazy!” Mike said.

Katie now removed her arms that went across each of her big tits. Mike now got his first look at them as they were absolutely gorgeous. They were perfectly round as her nipples protruded out.

Katie now ran each of her hands across them as she said, “Aren’t they gorgeous looking! I bet you would love to suck on my nipples!”

Mike was speechless as the bulge in his pants had grown twice its size. His cock was extremely hard as Katie walked over toward him. She reached down with her hand and touched his crotch area. She pushed her firm tits up against his body as he felt his pants being opened up. Katie pulled his hard cock out of his pants as she said, “Wow! You got a really nice cock! It is so big!”

Mike didn’t fight it as Katie began to stroke on his hard cock as she rubbed her tits against his chest. She then lowered herself down in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked softly on it at first as she teased it with her tongue, but a few minutes later she began to suck hard on it.

Mike’s body started to tremble as he felt Katie’s tongue circle around the head of his cock. It had been several minutes later when Mike sat down on the couch. Katie removed her bikini bottom and straddled herself over top of Mike’s hard cock. She lowered herself down to the head of his cock as Mike pushed his cock up into her. She began to move her body up and down on his cock as she moaned out, “Oh’ God you cock is so good!”

It had been a few minutes later when Mike pulled Katie’s tits up to his mouth. He started to suck on each of them as Katie cried out, “Suck my tits! Suck them!”

A minute later Mike began to ram his cock hard up into Katie’s pussy. Katie cried out as she started to orgasm all over Mike’s cock. Mike now took control of the situation as he ordered Katie to get on all fours against the couch.

Katie got down on all fours as she brace herself against the couch. Her beautiful big tits hung down from her body as Mike instantly grabbed both of them with his hands. He then pushed his hard cock into Katie from behind and began to fuck her hard.

Mike fucked Katie very hard from behind as Katie cried out in ecstasy. Mike held tightly onto each of her tits as the sound of his skin pounding into Katie’s ass filled the room. Katie cried out a short time later as Mike had pushed her into cumming again. Her body shook as Mike roughly held onto each of her tits.

Mike now laid Katie down on the floor in the center of the living room. He knelt down in between her legs and forced them wide apart. He rammed his cock back into Katie as she let out another powerful cry.

Mike gave it to her good and hard as Katie’s tits shook violently back n forth. She grabbed both of them with her hands as Mike moaned out, “That’s it baby play with those tits! I want to watch you squeeze each of your nipples!”

Katie screamed out a few minutes later into another powerful orgasm. Mike had been fucking her very hard when he yanked his cock out of her pussy. He ordered Katie to push her big tits together as he pushed his cock in between them.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

He fucked her tits with his cock for several minutes when he began to grunt out, “Oh’ fuck baby! I am going to cum all over your big tits!”

He quickly grabbed his cock and began to stroke hard on it. A few seconds later he grunted out loudly as he shot several hard streams of cum all over each of Katie’s big tits. He had cum so hard that cum dripped off both of them as she lay exhausted on the floor.

A few weeks later when Mike got a call from Katie at work. Katie was crying when she said, “I need you to come home. The toilet is backing up and I don’t know what to do!”

“I will be right there!” Mike said as he left work early for the day.

Mike had come running into the house when Katie met him. Mike got the surprise of his life as Katie stood before him as she had one of his dress shirts on. The shirt was buttoned up as it hung down to her knees.

Mike instantly said, “There was no emergency, was their Katie?”

“Yes there is! I want you to make love to me again!” Katie said as she began to unbutton the shirt she had on.

Mike said, “I told you Katie we can’t do this any more!”

Katie continued on until every last button on her shirt was undone. She was naked underneath it as the shirt hovered over each of her beautiful tits. She said, “Come on! I know you want me again!” Katie then made her way down the hallway toward Mike and Lori’s bedroom. She went inside the bedroom as Mike followed slowly behind.

As Mike enter the bedroom Katie was now naked as she lay on the center of the bed. She began to tease Mike as she ran one hand over each of her gorgeous tits and had her other hand down in between her legs. She slowly began to play with herself as Mike watched on from the front of the bed.

Mike was speechless as Katie began to finger her wet pussy. Her body slowly began to move about the bed as she was in the mist of making herself cum.

It had been a few minutes later and now Katie had two fingers lodged inside her pussy while her other hand squeezed each of her big tits. She was now close to orgasm as her body squirmed even more about the bed.

A few seconds later she arched her butt off the bed as she rammed two fingers into her pussy. She started to moan out loudly, “Oh’ God! I am going to cum!” as she was on the brink of a powerful orgasm. Then with one loud cry Katie started to make herself orgasm. Her body shook hard on the bed as her nipples protruded straight out from her big tits.

Mike was now extremely aroused as he quickly threw off all of his clothes. He knelt on the bed in between Katie’s legs as he grabbed the back of her thighs and pushed her knees firmly against the sheets. He positioned his hard cock right up against her pussy as he slammed it deep into her.

Katie cried out, “Yes! Yes! Fuck me!”

Mike began to fuck Katie real hard as her body moved about the bed. He rammed his cock as deep as he could into Katie’s nice tight pussy. She cried out loudly as Mike showed no mercy. A few minutes later Katie cried out into another very powerful orgasm. Mike then yanked his cock out of her pussy and said, “Get on all fours! I want to fuck you hard from behind!”

Katie moved onto all fours as she pushed her ass back toward Mike’s hard cock. Mike immediately rammed his cock back into her as she began to cry out again. He fucked her good and hard as each of Katie’s big tits moved hard with every thrust of Mike’s cock.

Mike had fucked Katie for about 10 minutes from behind when Katie began to cry out. She started to cum again as Mike pounded his cock into her. Mike was so turned on he couldn’t hold off any longer. He yanked his cock out of her pussy just in time and began to unload all over her Katie’s beautiful ass. A few seconds later his cum now ran down the crack of her gorgeous ass and onto the sheets.

Mike had hoped that would put an end to Katie trying to seduce him, but he was wrong. One day when he and his wife returned home from eating out Katie made another move on him.

Mike had gone down into the basement to get something off his work bench when Katie had come down the steps. Mike said, “What are you doing Katie?”

Katie said, “Nothing!” Katie then walked toward Mike. She had on a pair of cut off shorts that were tight against her body. Her shirt showed a good deal of cleavage as her belly button was clearly in view.

Mike said, “No way Katie! Lori is just upstairs!”

Katie said, “So what!” as she pulled down Mike’s pants.

She knelt down in front of him and began to suck on his hard cock. She gave him one of the best blow jobs of his life as his body trembled as he stood there.

Katie had sucked on Mike’s cock for about ten minutes or so when he said, “Damn! You are going to make me cum Katie!”

Katie yanked up her top and bra as her big beautiful tits appeared in front of Mike. She now stroked on his cock as she rubbed it against each of her tits. Mike was going crazy now as Katie slowly teased his cock. She then said, “Do you want to cum all over my tits?”

Mike moaned out, “Yes! Yes I want to cum all over them!”

Katie teased him some more until Mike begged her to let him cum all over each of her tits. A few seconds later Mike’s balls began to swell up. His body began to squirm as Katie began to stroke harder on his cock. Then with his wife just upstairs Mike let out a low grunt as his cock began to explode. Katie stroked his cock off all over each of her big tits.

That would be the last time Mike saw Katie as she began to babysit for another young family. Mike’s thoughts were that she had found another husband to fuck.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments