Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Tale

31
29 Comments 29
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was Christmas Eve and I was alone. Like most people, I was drinking quite heavily and giving my liver a good kicking with glasses of whiskey. I wasn’t much of a whiskey fan but I needed something a bit harsher on the tongue than my regular favourite of vodka and coca cola or amaretto and cranberry juice. The radio blasted out every Christmas song you could imagine and in my drunken state I was singing along with them horribly. Most of them, I only knew a few words but it didn’t stop me.

Over the loud music, I heard a knock on the door followed by a Christmas carol. I felt awful knowing that they were there for the spirit of Christmas but I was in no fit state to answer the door, even for carolers. I was dressed in a red felt, Santa inspired nightie. The white fluff coated the bandings around the top of my padded bra insert and along the bottom of the nightie. It felt so soft against my cleavage and my thighs and I just adored wearing it. Along with that, I was wearing a very vibrant pair of red stockings complete with matching suspender belt and suspenders. I was certainly under dressed for the occasion.

I nodded my long brown hair over my shoulder and took another sip of my whiskey. The carolers kept singing whilst the snow sprinkled the earth outside. I couldn’t believe they were still going for it after I showed no intention of answering the door. Cranking the volume of the stereo up louder, I heard the gate smash against the brick wall outside and saw the shadows move down the garden to the street. I felt bad but there was no way, I was opening the door piss drunk, dressed like I am and in the middle of a blizzard.

A few more minutes went by and the drink started to set in. My eyelids became heavy and started to shut. I was trying to fight the urge but as I brought my legs up onto the couch, the temptation became more alluring. I placed my head on the sofa’s arm and snuggled into the comfort before drifting off to sleep.

I was dreaming of all things magical whilst I laid there. I was truly in a winter wonderland filled with snow and ice, but it wasn’t like reality. It wasn’t bleak and cold, instead it was bright and pleasant. The snow had some kind of enchanting feeling to it. The icicles hung from buildings and lights shone brightly all around. I then saw him in his big red suit.

Santa Claus was packing all his presents into his sack. The sack didn’t even bulge with how much he was putting in. It was like a bottomless bag that had everything from small, wooden toys to expensive jewelry rammed inside. His white hair was peeking under his hat slightly as he jiggled around with the presents. As I got closer, I could hear his gravelly voice talking to himself. The reindeer started to get restless as I got within a few inches of Santa Claus. Just as I was about to touch him, he turned around.

I looked up at him and gulped. He had a jolly smile on his face and his cheeks were a rosy red. I couldn’t believe it when he started talking.

“Ho, ho. Who are you, young lady?” He asked with a calm but friendly tone.

“I’m Jasmine,” I replied nervously.

“What are you doing here?” He asked with the same tone as he looked down at my four-foot-eleven, ninety-four pound frame.

As I was about to answer, the whole place began to fade to black. His face was a distant blur as the world started to stretch through my mind. I opened my eyes and returned to my living room. The music was turned off and the curtains were closed. As I looked around the living room, I heard a thud come from the roof. A few seconds later, Santa appeared in the fireplace with the exact same look on his face.

“Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas.” He said as he stood up with his magical sack over his shoulder.

I couldn’t believe my eyes as I watched him place the presents underneath the tree. There were big and small box shaped parcels labeled to me and my fiancé. He was muttering to himself with each present he laid under the tree and just like my dream, I stood up and approached him slowly. Each step I took, I could feel a presence of magic surround me. I reached my hand out and brushed my fingertips against the soft material of his red coat.

He hummed as he turned around to me.

“My my, how you’ve grown Jasmine.” He said.

“You know my name?” I asked.

“Of course I know your name, I’ve been bringing you presents for twenty-two years.” He laughed.

“Oh yeah,” I replied as my cheeks turned red and I scratched the back of my head.

His eyes wandered down my body, over my cleavage and down my legs.

“Fan of mine, are you?” He asked as he hinted at my nightie.

“Of course I am,” I giggled in response.

“Where’s the milk and cookies then?” He laughed.

As I started to edge towards the kitchen, he stopped me with his hands.

“I was just kidding dear,” he said. “There’s another way a good girl can make it up.”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

“Well you’re a good girl already, would you like to be an even better girl?” He asked.

“I guess so. Anything for you Santa.” I replied innocently.

“That’s great, ho ho.” He chuckled.

He stepped past me and sat down on the sofa which was still warm from my body. He unbuckled his belt and lifted his ass off the settee whilst he pulled his trousers down. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. There was the innocent Santa Claus, sitting on my sofa with a throbbing erection firmly at attention. My eyes were wide as I stared at the bulging veins of his manhood.

“Well then Jasmine, sweet, adorable Jasmine.” He said, “time to be that better girl.”

I stepped towards him, positioning myself just in front of him and looked down at his cock.

“Don’t be scared,” he reassured.

I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him. Hesitantly, I reached my hand out onto his length.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

It was already pulsating within my palm as I started to stroke my hand up and down him. I quietly jerked Santa Claus off whilst my fiancé was sleeping upstairs. Up and down my hand went, quicker than before, making him groan.

As I started to feel more comfortable, I hovered my head over his shaft and blew warm air onto the tip of his penis. It twitched with sensitivity as my warm breath moved over it. I then started to lick the eye of his cock before moving down the crease underneath his helmet. The taste of his precum was already moving around my taste buds as I licked between his eye and banjo string. Tugging his cock once more, I started to suck his foreskin slightly before pulling back down. As the head was exposed again, I started to place it inside my mouth.

My tongue darted round his helmet, making him groan more with joy. I couldn’t believe I had Santa’s cock inside my mouth. All the years I thought he wasn’t real but he was very, very real. I took more of his shaft into my mouth, pushing my head down the pulsing length as far as possible. I gagged slightly as his helmet hit the back of my throat but I managed to keep him there for a few seconds. My fingers cradled and rolled his balls as I brought my head back up his thick shaft.

“Jasmine, you are a very good girl.” He groaned as my head moved back down his cock and my fingers continued to feel his balls.

I twisted my head slightly so he could see the shape of his cock engorged in my cheek whilst my pretty brown eyes looked up at his. He brushed my dark brown hair with his fingers before caressing my cheek with admiration. I then started to bob my head back and forth once more, sucking his dick as best I could. Needless to say, he loved it no matter what. As more of my saliva doused his shaft, I pulled it from my lips with a pop before licking down the base of it to his testicles.

I lashed my tongue at his balls, tickling them slightly before opening my mouth and letting one slip inside. I sucked his testicle with gratitude as my hand continued to work back and forth on his penis. His ball rolled around in my mouth for a short while before I moved to the next and repeated the process. Santa was gasping for air as I carried on pleasuring him with no mercy. I wanted to please him as much as I possibly could. I wanted him to be proud of me.

After a few more sucks of his balls, I moved my head off of him, allowing him to recuperate. I stood in front of him once again and slowly started to pull my panties from underneath my nightie. I pulled them down my silky, smooth legs and over my stockings. Santa’s eyes were focused on them the whole way down. I turned around and bent over in front of him, allowing him to see both my ass and pussy in one perfect vision.

“Do you want one more present dear?” He flirted as he stroked his cock.

“Yes Santa,” I responded with a cheeky smile on my face, as I turned back to face him.

“Sit on my lap and I’ll give it you,” he laughed.

I did as he said and spread my legs as I moved onto his lap. I brushed the head of his cock against my pussy lips, stroking them together slowly, mixing both his precum, my saliva and my pussy juice. He grabbed the top of my nightie and pulled down, exposing my small, 30B bust with gorgeous brown nipples. He then pulled the bottom of my nightie up so he could see my garter belt and most importantly, my pussy rubbing against his cock.

As his head split my lips once more, he grabbed my hips and guided me down his shaft. I felt his massive girth spread my tight pussy further than ever before. He was stretching me as I slid down his length. I moaned and took deep breaths as I felt my walls being pried apart by Santa’s special key. After what seemed an eternity, I felt his huge testicles press against my ass and his cock was completely buried within my hole.

We paused in that position for a few moments. His hands admired my ass cheeks and my stocking covered thighs whilst his mouth moved to my pert tits. He nibbled on my hard nipples delicately as I started to slowly arch my back and pull my pussy up his cock before grinding it back down just as slow. Each stroke up and down his cock seemed to take an eternity, but that’s what I wanted. I didn’t want to fuck Santa, I wanted to make love to him.

He moved his hands back to my ass whilst he sucked my tits. I carried on riding him slowly, letting his cock feel my pussy squeeze him. I was milking him slowly and delicately. More moans left my mouth as his girth continued to leave my bald pussy wide open and stretched.

“Your pussy is amazing Jasmine,” he groaned. “your tits are great too.”

“Thanks Santa,” I moaned in his ear as I slid back down his length.

We were moaning and groaning together. The soft slapping noise of my thighs against his and my ass against his balls filled the air along with each moan. His fingers delicately traced along my spine as I arched my back more before straightening it. I felt his balls clench tightly against my ass and his body tensed.

“You’re such a good girl,” he smiled. “I’m giving you your present now.”

As his words left his lips, I felt his cum spurt up into my body and my womb. His head was contracting and forcing a huge load into my uterus as I cradled his head. His huge balls were emptying into my pussy and I loved it. With one final shot of cum, I arched my back one last time and allowed his cock to fall effortlessly from my pussy.

I hugged him tightly for a few seconds before he picked me up and laid me on my back on the sofa. My nightie was clumped together across my belly, showing both my cum filled pussy and my beautifully aroused tits. As I laid there, gathering my breath, we shared a long, passionate kiss.

“Merry Christmas sweetheart,” he said as he gazed into my eyes.

Pulling up his pants and removing his flaccid, cum covered cock from my view, he moved to the chimney.

“See you next Christmas darling,” he said as he shot up the chimney.

Looking down at my freshly bred hole, I placed my hand on my belly and passed out.
Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments