Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dream Come True

7
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Every inch of my body feels as though it has been set alight as I feel his strong hand brush against my thigh while we order our meals. What I assume to be an innocent slip of his hand, soon turns into a very purposeful grasp of my inner thigh, his fingers millimetres from where I want him so badly to be.

I feel his gaze burning through me and look up at him through my long lashes and raise an eyebrow, questioning if we will be able to even make it through dinner this evening. I'm not sure we will.

My foot playfully rubs against his calves over his expensive navy suit while he tries his best to focus on our conversation about work but I can tell that he is getting more and more distracted. But it's not at all one sided as I snap back into reality when I hear the waiter announce the arrival of our oysters.

He licks his lips with relish after he swallows each oyster, foreshadowing what's to come. I can imagine him doing just that with his head between my legs and I shuffle in my seat, attempting to hide my blatant arousal.

We somehow manage to make it through dinner without launching ourselves at each other and choose to skip dessert when we can no longer take the building tension with all of the leg and thigh stroking combined with suggestive eating.

He rests his hand on my perky ass as we make our way to the car, but swiftly grabs me by the waist and spins me round, pinning me to the passenger door of his 4x4 and kisses me so passionately that I feel myself melting against him. I gasp as he pulls away, aching for more but knowing that the sooner we get home, the sooner I can have him.

The drive home is agonisingly long and he can tell I'm desperate for his touch as I writhe in the seat next to him. Doing my best to calm down, I stare out the window, trying to focus on anything I can that will distract me. All hopes of that are quashed as he reaches over and slides a hand up my slinky dress and, before I know it, he's circling his thumb on my clit and driving me wild. I groan with approval but he quickly takes his hand back and gives me a look that I have come to know means "be patient."

We finally arrive home and I use all of my restraint to wait until he turns off the engine and not run to the front door. He takes me by the hand as I step out of the car and walks me to the door at a painfully slow speed, knowing that he's teasing me more than I can stand.

I decide that I've had enough as soon as the door closes behind us. I press my lips on his while I grab a tuft of his beautiful dark curls and hold his neck. Our tongues dive into each other's mouth and, as he pulls me closer and presses himself against me, I feel his rock hard cock dig into me and hear him moan,"Mmm Sarah," into my mouth.

Using one hand, he pulls my long red hair to one side and, with the other, he unzips my dress, never taking a break from kissing me. I push the dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, I look at him as he drinks in the image of me in my heels and new lingerie, a lacy red push up bra with a matching thong and suspender belt that holds up my beautiful stockings.

It's now my turn to tease him. Turning away and making my way towards the staircase, I can hear him breathe in sharply with anticipation and undoing his belt, the familiar clink of the buckle exciting me even more. I look over my shoulder to see him him bite his lip and growl and I suddenly feel like a giddy schoolgirl, racing up the stairs with him chasing me to the bedroom. I do my best to escape him but he catches up so easily and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder to take me to the bed.

We both giggle with excitement but, as he tosses me onto the bed and stands over me, we both become more serious and I'm suddenly aware of my breathing.

He lets his jacket fall to the floor but takes his time to unbutton his shirt slowly and carefully, leaving it open as he steps out of his trousers and moves towards me, getting onto all fours on the bed above me.

He leans in to kiss me but pulls away at the very last second, making me gasp once more like a spoilt child that has just been denied their favourite toy.

I grab him by his shirt collar and pull him into a wild kiss and then push him upright to remove his shirt, revealing his beautifully muscular body. All the while, his lips never leave mine. He's sitting up on his knees and pulls me onto his lap and wraps my legs around his waist, pressing us together with his right hand and slyly undoing my bra with his left, freeing my breasts to his touch.

He pushes me back against the bed and kisses my neck before making his way down towards my torso, cupping my breasts with his warm hands and kissing each one gently before sucking my left nipple aggressively, flitting his tongue back and forth sending shivers down my spine. He pauses briefly and his eyes lock on mine. Seeing the pleasure on my face, he bows his head to do exactly the same to my right nipple, making me squirm with delight.

Once he has decided he has teased my nipples sufficiently, he kisses his way down my tummy and I feel my entire body flush with warmth as my back arches.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

He pushes my thong to one side and delves into me with one finger with incredible ease as I'm unsurprisingly dripping wet. His touch sends electricity from my core, travelling around my body and he knows it.

He bites my thong between his teeth and carefully pulls it down, realising that if he unties the little bows on either side of it, I can keep my stockings on, just the way he likes.

Within seconds, his mouth is exploring my slit and his tongue lashes against my clit and I can't help but exclaim, "Holy shit, Ben." He breaks for a second to look me in the eye and I see my juices glistening in his beard. My god he looks so hot, his deep brown eyes sparkling with hunger for me.

I give him my best come hither stare and motion to him with my finger to come back up to me. As he reaches my face to kiss me, I catch him off guard and flip him over onto his back, hurriedly pulling at his boxer briefs and his dick springs out to greet me.

Like an excited child at Christmas, I smile gleefully before gently kissing the head, stroking his balls and lightly dragging my nails along his shaft, watching him throw his head back with joy.

I open my ruby red lips slightly wider and take in his full length, making him jolt and buck his hips against me. I suck and lick rhythmically, building up the pace until he begs me to stop so he can continue with me.

He clicks his fingers and points beside him, grunting, "Here, now," and I crawl across the superking bed to lay where he has directed me.

He grazes my nipples with his index fingers and watches them stand to attention at his touch. The suspense makes me groan and he senses my urgency, now holding the base of his cock, pushing the tip against the lips of my pussy and stroking up and down to spread my wetness.

I can no longer take the teasing and thrust my hips at him, forcing him inside me and we both sigh with collective relief and pleasure...finally!

He wastes no time in pumping quickly, hovering above me. I wrap my legs around him and without even realising, scratch my way down his entire back in an attempt to keep quiet even though I know he loves it when I'm vocal. And he knows just how to make me. Suddenly, aware that the only noise I'm making is breathing, he pushes up onto his knees and grabs both of my legs and positions them over his shoulders.

"Oh Bennnn." I just about manage to make my lips form his name before I cry out as he thrusts deeper than I ever imagined possible.

Reluctant to finish so soon, I plead with him to go easy on me but my request only spurs him on more, thrusting faster and harder than before.

I begin to whimper and my legs quiver, a sign that I am more than close. He takes this as an indicator that he must push me over the edge and using his left hand, he starts to massage my clit.

My breathing becomes more shallow and I feel like I'm losing my mind in ecstasy as he leans down towards me, forcing my legs behind my head and kissing me so intensely while still applying pressure to my clit. Within seconds, I am moaning and groaning into his mouth, screaming out,"Fuck, yes, Ben!"

My pussy tightens and convulses around his beautifully hard dick and he continues to to slam into me. I pull him closer and instruct him to keep going, digging my nails into his back and biting his lower lip as he kisses me.

He leans back once more and pulls me onto his lap without removing himself from inside me. I do my best to bounce on his cock with what little energy I have left and he buries his face in my bouncing breasts, holding my ass as I rise and fall.

He manages to catch my right nipple in his mouth, sucking it aggressively before nibbling gently, making me squeal with delight and I feel the pressure building again.

"No baby, pleaseee don't finish me off." I beg him to let me last longer but this only seems to challenge him more as he spanks me hard and fast without warning, causing my left cheek to sting. Before I can chastise him for disobeying me, he's supporting me as I slump backwards, my legs jolting around him and he finally releases with me, shooting his load into me with such incredible power.

I'm so exhausted that he carries me to the bathroom and showers me while holding me up, my legs still too weak after our session. He dries me off carefully and carries me back to bed, wrapped in my towel before transferring me onto the silky black sheets.

I stir a while later feeling very aroused and find my hand already caressing my clit. "Mmm, what a dream," I think and turn over to see if I can stir Ben from his slumber for some fun. But I find him resting on one elbow, looking at me mischievously. Raising one eyebrow, he asks me, "Round 2?"

Published 
Written by tequiero
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments