Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A dream so real part 2

"A raunchy dream had them desperately wanting it to come true."

3
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Leah.x.x: 'I dreamed about you last night'

Zeke_89: 'Oh yeah? What happened in this dream?'

Leah.x.x: 'It was a naughty dream'

Zeke_89: 'Now you have my attention lol'

Leah.x.x: 'You sure you want to know?'

Zeke_89: 'Definitely'

Leah began typing her dream from memory, leaving no details out. Pressing send, she waited as he read, anxious to know what he would say.

Zeke_89: 'That was so fucking hot'

Leah.x.x: 'Haha yeah, I thought so too'

Zeke_89: 'No, like seriously, you should turn that into a story or something lol'

Leah.x.x: 'You think so? I guess it couldn't hurt to give it a go. There's a website I visit often that publishes amateur writers. I've always wanted to try my hand at writing an erotica'

Over the course of the next 5 days, Leah spent every spare minute writing and editing her story. When she thought it was at a decent level, she sent it to Zeke to read over. 

Leah.x.x: 'So, what do you think?'

Zeke_89: 'Wow, it's really fucking good. Got me so horny'

Leah.x.x: 'Think I should submit it?'

Zeke_89: 'I think you should'

So she did. Leah submitted her story to the website and waited.

The next day she had an email saying her story had been approved and published, and was now available for the public to read. Clicking the link provided, it took her to the website and she quickly found her story. She was amazed as she looked at the stats and read the comments. Over 2500 people had viewed her story in 12hrs, and the comments were all great, asking for more.

Leah.x.x: 'Omg Zeke. They published my story. People actually like it'

Zeke_89: 'I told you it was good'

It had been almost two weeks since they had seen each other.

They had stayed in touch every day, chatting on the internet about work, her upcoming 21st and whatever else they thought was interesting enough to share. Every conversation somehow ended up back on her story, and how much they wanted it to come to life. Experience it for real. They would taunt and tease each other, getting all worked up to the point that they were masturbating every day, needing the sweet relief that came with an orgasm. 

But it was never quite satisfying enough.

They both found a day that they were free, and agreed to meet up on that night.

..........................

It was about 9:30pm when she got a message saying he was almost at her house. Checking herself in the full length mirror one more time, she resigned herself to the fact that it would have to do, as she didn't have any more time to change now.

She had chosen some black leggings, a black singlet top and a denim jacket, her long, blonde hair tied back into a messy bun. She had also put on a pair of black lace panties and a skin coloured bra that made her tits look great, just incase. Grabbing her bag, Leah headed out the front, turning around to lock the doors. Her stomach did some flips as she heard his car pull up behind her.

Coming to a stop across the street, Zeke watched Leah turn and head towards the car, liking the way her ass looked in those leggings. He briefly wondered if she thought he was living up to the stereotype Asian, with the short, spiky hair and the loud, hotted up car. The thought left his head as Leah reached the car. She got in and leaned across to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's great to see you again," Leah said with a smile.

"Yeah, you too. How have you been?" Zeke replied.

She began to recap her day as they drove off, not heading anywhere in particular. From the corner of his eye, Zeke could see Leah's generous sized breasts bouncing every time they went over a rough patch of road. For once he was glad his suspension was a little stiff, and his mind wandered.

Leah noticed Zeke was wearing a white singlet, contrasting with his tanned skin and showing off his large biceps. God she loved his biceps. She could imagine them flexing as he picked her up and held her against a wall, her legs wrapped around his waist... Hey, a girl can dream, right?

During the drive, they chatted casually, sneaking glances at each other every now and then, trying to figure out how the other was feeling about the night ahead. The anticipation and sexual tension was palpable, causing butterflies in Leah's stomach. They drove on without paying much attention to where they were going, until Leah came back to reality.

"Hey, where are we?" she asked, looking around them.

There were not many street lights and it was a dark night, making it difficult to see past the light emitting from the headlights.

"You know what? I'm not entirely sure," he replied, "We should pull over and check where we are."

Zeke pulled the car over and turned the engine off, getting out his phone. Leah leaned over to get a better look. They waited for the phones GPS to load, letting them know they were only a few streets away from a main road they knew.

Zeke put his phone away, and they just sat there for a minute. Finally, he leaned over and kissed her, pulling back to look in her eyes, needing confirmation that it was ok. She smiled and kissed him back, their tongues lightly touching. She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and bit softly, their anticipation building further. They needed to get closer.

Getting out of the car, they pushed both front seats as far forwards as they would go and climbed into the back of the car, spreading a towel and settling on top of it, next to each other, on the back seat.

Leah kicked off her boots and pulled her jacket off, setting it between the front seats, on the centre console. Zeke wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her again. Their hands started to wander over each other's bodies, caressing, and sliding under clothing.

Their clothes felt restricting, like there was too much between them. They needed to get closer. Leah pulled his singlet up over his head, letting it fall to the floor. Zeke unsnapped Leah's bra from the back, and pulled the straps down her arms, taking the bra off but leaving her black top on. She moved her hands into the waistband of his pants, pulling them down, along with his jocks, and he kicked them off his ankles. Now it was his turn to pull her pants off, down her short legs, pulling her little black lace panties off at the same time.

Their hands made there way down to each others privates, hers wrapping around his shaft, and his fingers making their way inside her. She was already wet, and getting wetter as his fingers slid in and out of her. Her thumb brushed over the tip of him, spreading the pre-cum over the head of his penis as her hand moved up and down his shaft.

She wanted his cock in her mouth.

Turning her body to face his side, Leah grabbed his dick again. Leaning over, she ran her tongue around the tip of it, licking the pre-cum off and making his shaft slick. She sucked on the head of his penis, then plunged it deep into her mouth, his cock jerking involuntarily. He moaned and put his hand on her head, guiding her down on his cock, pushing her deeper with each thrust, till she was gagging on him deep in her throat. 

"Mmm that feels so good," he sighed.

But he needed more.

Letting go of her head, Zeke let her sit up and he pulled her towards him, getting her to stand as best she could while he moved to the middle of the seats.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Leah straddled his hips and lowered herself, pressing against his stiff bulge. His hands moved to her ass, pulling her closer against him and she started to grind herself against his shaft, her juices coating his penis and making it slick.

Lifting her up slightly, he guided himself towards her entrance, and she slowly lowered herself, impaling her pussy on his stiff and ready cock.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tipped her head back and moaned, as her nipple was sucked into his mouth. His hands moved to her ass again, pressing her against him as she was grinding her clit against his pelvis. Leah pulled her hips back, then pushed forward, and back again, riding his cock, getting faster as her juices flowed, making her pussy even wetter. The windows of the car were fogging up with their breath, both of them panting and moaning as they fucked in the back seat of his car.

Leah leaned back and used one arm to brace herself on the centre console, between the two front seats, the other arm braced on his shoulder, as she started an up and down motion, her pussy bouncing on his dick and her breasts bouncing on her chest. Zeke matched her rhythm, thrusting up into her, as she sank down onto him. Reaching around behind her, he placed a finger at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in slightly, wiggling his finger. It sent a lightening bolt of pleasure through her and she gasped.

"Fuck. What was that?" she asked, big, blue, eyes wide.

"You liked that, huh?" It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Yes. It felt so good. Keep doing it."

He smiled and did as she asked, their rhythm continuing again, and he sucked and bit on her neck.

Leah whimpered.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yeah? You getting close baby?"

"Mmm yes."

She started moving back and forth on him again, his teeth sinking into her neck, harder, her breathing becoming quicker, and her legs getting tighter.

Zeke grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him. Leah rocked against him, her clit rubbing against his pelvis.

"Oh, yes, I'm getting so close," she moaned.

"That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my fucking cock."

Taking her right nipple into his mouth and biting, he felt her legs get tighter and her inner walls start to squeeze as her orgasm hit her, her pussy pulsing around his dick shoved deep inside her, and her teeth biting into his shoulder.

Leah was panting against his chest, and he moved slightly, letting her know there was still a stiff cock inside her, ready for more. She smiled, and started grinding herself against him.

"I want to be on top," he said.

Zeke picked Leah up and turned them around, setting her down so she was lying on the seats, her head against the door. Leaning over her, he kissed her and settled between her legs, his cock hovering at her entrance, still slick with her juices.

"Do you want my cock in you again?"

"Fuck yes. Give it to me."

With that, he plunged into her, making her moan loudly.

"Does that feel good baby?" he whispered in her ear. "Does my cock feel good inside you?"

"Fuck yes," she moaned, "It always feels better when the guy's on top."

She thought it must have something to do with her need to feel dominated during sex, but whatever the reason, it always made butterflies run havoc in her stomach when the guy was above her, looking down at her and taking control.

She could feel herself getting wetter.

Zeke fucked her hard, her moans loud and her pussy soaking wet. He needed to be closer to her, his cock aching to be as deep inside her as he could get. Lifting her right leg over his shoulder, he sunk deeper, causing a guttural moan of pleasure deep in her throat. His cock spasmed in response.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good, Leah."

Zeke sank into her again, pushing as deep as he could with every thrust, Leah's arms going above her head to brace against the door.

He could feel himself getting close.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"I want it in me. Cum in my pussy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Cum in my fucking pussy baby."

Lifting the other leg up, he fucked her hard and fast, crying out as his orgasm hit him, shoving into her once more, before going stiff, as his cum shot into her pussy, filling her up. Zeke collapsed onto Leah, both of them trying to catch their breath. Pulling out, he sat up and held her legs apart, watching as his cum leaked out of her pussy and onto the towel.

"God, that's so hot, Leah," he sighed. 

She blushed in response.

After they had both dressed, they got out of the car to stretch their legs and cool down in the cold night air. Leaning against the side of the car, neither of them said a word, still revelling in post-orgasm satisfaction. As the minutes passed, the air was becoming less refreshing, and more chilly, goosebumps settling over Leah's skin. Pushing off the car, she turned to get into the front, but her legs gave way. Zeke immediately grabbed her, stopping her from falling over.

"Are you ok?" he asked, his brow furrowed, a concerned look on his face.

Laughing with embarrassment, Leah looked up at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My legs are usually a little shaky after I have an orgasm."

Zeke laughed too, and helped her get into the car again.

Leah closed her eyes for a few minutes, opening them and looking at Zeke when she had a thought.

"How old are you again?" she asked.

"25, why's that?" he looked a little confused.

"You're very experienced for your age."

"I haven't slept with many girls, actually..."

"Really? Well, you're either naturally talented, or the girls you slept with taught you well."

"Haha, you really think so?"

"I do. It's very rare for me to have an orgasm during sex."

"You're just saying that to be nice."

"No, I'm not. I've told you before, I don't fake and I do not give praise where it is not deserved. So shut up and take the compliment"

That made him laugh, and Leah smiled.

Pulling up at her house again, she turned to him.

"I'm glad we got to catch up again."

"Me too. We should do this again sometime."

"Haha, maybe we will. Let me know that you got home safe."

"Will do. Bye."

Kissing him goodbye, she let herself into the house and went straight to the bathroom for a shower. Peeling her clothes off her sweaty body, she chucked them into the hamper along with her soaking wet panties.

Zeke_89: 'Just got home safe. About to get in the shower'

Leah.x.x: 'That's good. I just got out the shower myself'

Zeke_89: 'Wish I could have joined you'

Leah.x.x: 'Haha I take it you didn't get enough'

Zeke_89: 'Nope. I want more of you'

Leah.x.x: 'Haha well maybe you can have more of me. But next time I want it to involve a bed'

Zeke_89: 'Agreed'

Based on real life events.

Names have been changed to protect the privacy of the people involved.

Published 
Written by ChaoticBlonde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments