Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fan's Steamy Sex Dream Come Reality

"Nick got in between my legs and rolled out his tongue against my clitoris driving me wild"

3
4 Comments 4
10.6k Views 10.6k
897 words 897 words
My name is Anna Stockhouse from Louisiana. Ever since I can remember, I've been in love with Nick Carter. My love for him was very innocent and as I got older my feelings have become stronger and more sexual. I would masturbate over him two or three times a week dreaming that some day I would make love to the sexiest guy on the planet. Nick Carter was gorgeous - tall, blonde, blue eyed.

As Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, one of the world's biggest boy bands, got older and sexier, I got older. I was twenty four years old now and he was thirty one.

I flew over to see the Backstreet Boys in London end of July last year. It was the best night of my life. Especially because I spent an entire night with Nick Carter.

I arrived at the packed out Wembley Arena that had around 6,000 screaming fans. I stood at the front of the stage seeing sweat dripping down from each member as they sang and danced across the stage with their dancers.

Each member began doing their solos and Nick Carter did his and it took my heart away. He noticed me and my busty chest and long blonde hair and came striding across the stage towards me and sat down glancing down at my chest. He leaned forward to kiss my cheek as he finished the song and whispered, "Meet me outside the backstage door after the show."

My heart literally leapt inside my chest.

The other band mates came back out and they started singing an up tempo song.

After the show I hurried over to the backstage door and Nick came walking out with the other band mates. They nodded politely towards me and then walked away leaving Nick and me alone together.

"So what's your name?" he asked.

"Anna," I replied, smiling like a school girl. But I couldn't help it.

Nick's eyes glanced down at my heaving chest and I noticed a bulge appearing in his trousers. He took my hand and we stepped into his black, chauffeur driven limo that took us to his hotel, the Charlotte Street Hotel. We rushed to his room and locked the door before I could even take a breath. He turned to me and kissed me hard with passion with my face in his hands. Nick leaned me against the door frame. I could feel his horniness pressed up against my body.

I wanted him to take me there and then. I gasped as Nick's desirable lips kissed down my neck. "Take me, Nick, I want you," I said.

With that he lifted me up in his strong arms and laid me down on the soft white silk sheets of the king sized bed and pulled off all of my clothes and his as well.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

We stared at each other's bodies.

"You're so beautiful, Anna."

"Thank you," I blushed.

He got in between my legs and rolled out his tongue against my clitoris driving me wild. He heard me moan and groan out pleasurably.

I clenched up the sheets in my hands as I was close to coming. My breathing increased, sweat dripped, pussy juices flowed from my soaking wet pussy. I cried out loud as I came. I sat up and took his eleven inch hard cock inside my mouth and moved back and forth.

"Don't stop, Anna," he groaned. His body spasmed as he came inside my mouth.

I swallowed his semen and he pushed me back down on the bed and got comfortably in between my legs and rubbed his dick against my pussy to get hard again. He grew hard again within moments. 

Nick thrust inside me...harder and faster making me gasp and moan. He put my legs on his shoulders for deep penetration. He flipped me over so he could take me from behind. Nick slapped my backside "Oh, baby, you have such a nice ass," he said.

I wanted to reply but couldn't as it was getting very intense as I clenched my teeth. 

The bed started shaking and making noises as we fucked loudly. He groaned and I groaned.

Nick flipped me back over and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we did it in a sitting position. After five minutes he lifted me up off the bed and leaned me against the wall and fucked me up it and I kept my legs wrapped around him.

We ended back down on the bed again five minutes later with him on top of me fucking as fast as a speeding bullet. Making the bed shake like an earthquake happening. I gasped as I was about to come and he did as well.

Nick and I both came our bodies spasming together. We breathed heavily as we finished.

My dream had come a reality. I could not believe it.

He rolled off me and wrapped his strong arms around me "So you got a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Nope," I looked at him and smiled shaking my head. "You? Do you have a girlfriend?"

It was Nick's turn to shake his head and smile, "Nope. But that's quite handy because I was hoping this wasn't going to be a one night stand." His eyes met mine sincerely. "I like you, Anna."

We kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.
 
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments