Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fuck in Richmond Park

"A true story about my boyfriend and me having sex outdoors"

66
34 Comments 34
19.0k Views 19.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

This all took place last summer in London, when I was going out with a sweet guy called Pete. He was really nice, and although we eventually went our separate ways, there were no hard feelings and I still see him occasionally. But that’s not really important to what I’m going to tell you about. Unlike most of my other stories, this is all true – for once, I’ve resisted the temptation to let my dirty mind go off on any flights of fantasy.

Anyway, it was Pete’s birthday, and I offered to treat him to lunch in Richmond, followed by a stroll in the park. For those of you who don’t know it, Richmond is one of the poshest and most expensive areas of London, right out on the western side, by the River Thames. As well as some really nice shops and restaurants (of the sort students like me can’t really afford to visit), it has a beautiful deer park which also has the great advantage of being free.

It was a lovely hot day, and I’d already decided to give Pete a treat by wearing something pretty, of the sort of thing he used to like. I put on a brightly-coloured wrap-around skirt, along with a short, low-cut peasanty top that left my midriff bare, showing off my flat stomach. It had buttons down the front, and I left the top two undone. It probably would have looked best on someone with bigger tits than me, but I liked it anyway. As you’ve probably guessed, I’d left my bra off as well.

Pete looked well impressed when I turned up at his flat, and was all for cutting lunch in favour of a quick fuck straight away, but I wanted to keep him waiting! In any case, I was hungry. We took the District Line tube out to Richmond, and walked down towards the river. We looked at the menus of a couple of nice restaurants, but it was honestly too nice to sit inside, and (luckily for my bank balance) Pete was quite happy to go to the White Cross Hotel, which did pretty decent pub grub and good beer. Luckily, we were quite early and managed to grab a table outside right by the river.

As we sat with our drinks, I could tell Pete was admiring my revealing top. I leant over and whispered to him that, in honour of his birthday, I wasn’t wearing any panties either. He challenged me to prove it, so he pretended to drop something under the table, and when he bent down to pick it up I opened my legs and pulled my skirt apart, flashing my pussy at him. I’d recently shaved my pubic area completely so I’m sure he got a good eyeful of my outer labia, already moist and puffy with anticipation. (By the way, I’m sure there ought to be a better euphemism than “pussy” for a girl’s shaven pubic area – surely the point of a pussy is that it is soft and hairy when you stroke it?)

After all this, by the time we’d finished eating I was already feeling pretty horny, and by the look of his trousers so was Pete. As we walked up the hill towards the park he stroked my bum, squeezing my firm cheeks, which just made my vagina start to get even wetter.

Not surprisingly on such a hot day, lots of other people had come up to Richmond Park, but it’s a big place, and there is plenty of room for everyone without it feeling overcrowded. We walked up to Pen Ponds, and sat on a bench under a tree a little bit away from the water, watching the other people; parents with young children; couples with dogs; solitary wanderers; all enjoying the warm afternoon sun. We watched the little kids running along the edge of the pond, chasing the ducks and throwing stones into the water, their parents trying to stop them falling in. It was all very relaxing and I rested my head on Pete’s shoulder, putting my hand on his leg, stroking him gently.

Quite by accident (yes, really!) my wrap-around skirt slipped off my leg, revealing a smooth expanse of light brown thigh. Pete put his arm around me and drew me towards him. We kissed, lightly at first, then harder as we become more aroused. I opened my mouth enough to let Pete’s tongue enter, and he explored the inside of my mouth while one of his hands played with my hair. My tongue played with his, and I shut my eyes, enjoying the sensation, purring gently as I always do when I’m getting a bit aroused. I felt Pete’s hand on my bare stomach, stroking the warm smooth flesh, his finger playing with my navel. His hand began to creep upwards, towards the lower elasticated edge of my top. Naughtily, he insinuated one finger underneath the elastic, tickling at the bottom of my boob. Oh goodness, this was making me seriously horny, and I placed my hand on his groin, feeling for his cock inside his trousers. The pressure quickly made it begin to get hard, and I could feel it pressing against his leg as I ran my hand along its length.

Pete removed his finger and lightly placed his hand on my left breast, squeezing it gently through my top. He sneaked one finger between two of the buttons, feeling the bare flesh as he probed further across the mound. I could tell he was aiming for my nipple, but his finger wasn’t quite long enough, and he could just barely reach the rough edge of my aureole, already dimpled with excitement and anticipation. This was frustrating for both of us; I took my hand from Pete’s groin and managed to loosen one of the buttons on my top, letting him get two fingers inside, giving him that extra bit of reach until he could just pinch my nipple between his fingertips. All the time we were still kissing, and he gently nibbled at my lower lip as my nipple stiffened at his manipulation.

If we had been at home on the sofa, we’d very soon have been removing each others’ clothing. But we were still very much in public, sitting on a bench in full view of the London public, and we both knew that we couldn’t go very much further without causing serious offence! I’ve always got incredibly horny when making out in public, especially if I can push it to the limit. Pete and I had found that the key to getting away with this sort of thing was to keep as much covered as possible, making it look as if we were just indulging in a little heavy snogging. We found that most people didn’t seem too concerned and just walked past with hardly a second glance. The occasional frigid old bag might mutter something about “youth of today”, or a dirty old man might steal an extra look, but they were just jealous.

Even so, I’m still not sure if it was the warm weather, or the couple of drinks at lunchtime, but we seemed to be going a bit further than we usually did. My hand was back on Pete’s groin, rubbing quite hard at it now. He muttered something about not going too far, or there might be a nasty mess. I looked at him: “Promises, promises”, I whispered. I stopped rubbing for a moment; Pete looked as if he was about to tell me not to stop, but then he realised that I had started carefully to unzip his trousers. His cock was enormously stiff, still held in place by his boxer shorts, but straining almost painfully against the material. I carefully slipped my hand inside his trousers, running my fingers over his boxers, feeling his cock’s length and hardness. Getting even bolder, I slipped one finger inside the slit in the front of his boxers and felt the heat of his engorged flesh.

There were still too many people around for me to risk taking his cock right out of his trousers, but I managed to push down his boxers far enough to let it spring out of the top and I could get my hand around the hot shaft. As I began to pump it harder, still inside his trousers, I felt a considerable quantity of pre-cum dribble out, lubricating the shaft and making it easier for my hand to rub up and down. Pete was trying to regulate his breathing, but he was getting very red in the face!

I smiled. “How does that feel?” I whispered.

Pete responded by sliding his hand inside the loose flap of my wrap-around skirt and stroking the bare flesh of my leg. The light touch of his fingers on my skin sent a delicious tingle up my spine, which became even more intense as his hand moved to the warm sensitive inside of my upper thighs. I trembled slightly as his fingers approached the very top of my thighs, so close to my pussy that he must have been able to feel the heat of me. His fingers just brushed oh-so-lightly over my bare mound, barely making contact in such a way that I almost screamed out with delighted frustration.

AmyHalle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyHalle

There is nothing that turns me on more than being toyed with like this, being kept on the edge of sexual contact, and Pete knew this, but I guess he couldn’t wait any longer. Slowly I felt his fingers slide over my mound until they found my little pink labia, already wet with my sexual juices. I parted my thighs slightly, allowing my pussy lips to open just enough to admit one questing finger. I let out an almost primitive groan as I felt that finger slip inside my hot slit, probing into me, rubbing at my spongy vaginal walls, tickling upwards towards my special spot.

I rubbed harder at Pete’s cock. I could tell by his breathing and the way that he was humping into my hand that he wouldn’t be able to hold back for much longer. “Oh Annie, I’m going to cum,” he whispered.

“Good,” I whispered back, and give one long pull, stretching the skin tight, squeezing him hard. That was enough to tip him over the edge; he gasped - “Oh Annie!” - and I felt his cum pumping up his shaft. Keeping my hand inside his boxers, I quickly positioned it over the tip and caught as much as possible of the hot creamy liquid in my palm, although some of it oozed through my fingers and dripped down onto his boxers.

I looked round guiltily to make sure no-one was watching, and slid my hand out, Pete’s cum dripping from my fingers. Oh Jesus, that looked so porny! I rubbed my hands together, spreading the cum over them. I showed my sticky palms to Pete, and then licked it off, one hand at a time. I ran one finger across my bare stomach, leaving a sticky trail, then sucked my finger greedily.

“Let me make you come now, Annie,” whispered Pete, but I was feeling so horny I didn’t think his fingers would be enough to satisfy me. I wanted him so badly.

“I want more than your fingers, darling,” I told him.

“Come back to my place, then,” he replied.

“I don’t think I can wait that long,” I replied. “I want your thick cock inside my cunt, and I want it now” – he used to love it when I talked dirty, and I wanted to keep him horny!

“Come on then,” he replied. “I know where we should be okay.”

We quickly got up and Pete started to head off towards the Isabella Plantation – a big enclosed part of the park with a mixture of trees, flowerbeds, ponds and quiet little clearings. It’s ever so pretty, but on this occasion I don’t suppose either of us were interested in its botanic attractions. Pete had his arm round my waist, first stroking my bare tummy, then pushing his hand down inside the elasticated top of my skirt, stroking the curve of my bum. We followed the path through the gate into the trees, then branched off through the undergrowth; Pete seemed to know where he was going. Sure enough, the trees soon thinned out to reveal a small clearing that had been left untended so the grass was fairly long.

Pete dragged me over to the long grass and we both lay down in it. The grass shielded us quite well and only if somebody stumbled right over us would they be able to see what we were doing, and we were both happy to take that chance. We kissed again, hard and urgent. All I wanted was to feel Pete’s cock again. I quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled it out. It was still semi-hard, but I knew it wouldn’t be long before it was fully erect again. I took it in my mouth, licking around the head. It was still sticky with drying semen, and I enjoyed the taste, sucking as I licked, making him stiff again.

As soon as he was hard enough, I straddled him. I quickly arranged my skirt so it covered his stiff erection like a tent, and gently lowered myself towards it. Trying to make contact by feel alone wasn’t that easy, and I had to reach under my skirt and find his erection and pull it towards my waiting hole. But once I’d found the slit all went well; I rubbed the tip against my pussy, pushing the labia apart. My vagina was already soaking wet, so his cock slid in ever so easily. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I sank deep down, allowing Pete’s cock to fill me to the hilt.

“Oh yes, that’s so good,” I whispered. I started to move gently up and down, using my strong thighs, and Pete helped by placing his hands under my buttocks.

I hoped that if anyone did come past they wouldn’t be able to see any naughty bits, although as I started to bounce up and down on Pete’s cock, it must have been pretty obvious what was going on. But by this time I didn’t much care; the sensation of Pete’s cock thrusting in and out was sending me to new heights of pleasure.

So much so, in fact, that I decided to throw caution to the wind. I paused in my thrusting for a moment, and undid the buttons down the front of my top. My bare breasts spilled out, and I leant over to let Pete take first one nipple, then the other, in his mouth. I massaged them with my hands, stimulating the nipples, letting out little moans of pleasure. Beads of perspiration ran down my breasts, my nipples rock hard. I rested for a moment with Pete’s cock buried deep inside me, before starting to rock gently backwards and forwards again. I always get very wet when I fuck, and my sex juices were oozing out, coating his cock and balls, lubricating my vagina and making delightful wet sucking noises. Pete lifted up the edge of my skirt and enjoyed the sight of my glistening labia wrapped around his wet prick.

I was pretty close to orgasm by this time. I let Pete take the weight of my buttocks for a moment, and slipped my hand under my skirt, stroking it around the shaft of his penis as he began to pump it faster into me again. I rubbed my finger over my clitoris. That was all it took to finally push me over the edge, and I climaxed with a groan. My vaginal muscles sucked and squeezed at the cock inside me, as my body tensed in ecstasy, then convulsed with a delicious shuddering pulse of pleasure.

This sensation was too much for Pete too, and I could tell by his faster thrusts that his climax was getting close; he thrust once more hard inside me, and it was as if I could feel the semen surging up inside his penis in a series of throbbing pulsations, before he shot his load deep inside my cunt. The sensation kept me orgasming in a series of waves as I could feel his hot creamy cum splashing against the lining of my vagina, filling me so full. Long streams of cum were mixing with my cunt juices, already starting to splash out as his cock slowly stopped its pumping, and a last little orgasm washed over me.

Slowly, I came down to earth and rolled off him onto the grass, his penis sliding out with a sticky plop. My wrap-around skirt was gaping open at the front, showing my very wet pink labia, and my pussy glistening with sexual juices. Pete’s penis too was wet with a mixture of cum and vaginal secretions. He leant over and kissed me, his softening cock leaving a trail of sticky mess up the side of my dress, but I didn’t care. I give it a final rub, my hand getting sticky too, before he slipped it back inside his trousers before it started to get hard again.

My breasts were still flushed with excitement as I sat up, and fastened my top again with just one button. This left a lot of tit flesh clearly visible, and was of course much, much sexier than if I were to go completely topless. I was still on a sexual high, and I liked the idea of other people possibly getting a tantalising glimpse of my body, giving them the chance of a sexy fantasy, imagining what would happen if that one button were to pop off.

We stood up, and I smoothed down my crumpled skirt, retying it around my waist.

“I need a shower after that,” I whispered. “Come back to my flat and give me a hand. Your birthday isn’t over yet.”

As we started to walk back, the lack of panties meant that it didn’t take long for a mixture of Pete’s cum and my vaginal juices to start dribbling down my inner thigh. I slipped my hand discreetly under my skirt and caught one dribble on my finger, smelling the scent before letting Pete lick it off. As I did so, we passed a young couple walking in the other direction. The man snatched a glance at my barely-covered breasts; nudged his girl; she saw what he was looking at, and dragged him away – but not crossly; she caught my eye and winked. I imagined they could well end up having a bit of fun themselves before too long…maybe even in the same place we had just come from.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments