Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Legal Victory Leads to Fun

"after a legal victory, the office goes out to celebrate"

1
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Jennifer and I have been working together for the past four months. I am an attorney and she is my very eager paralegal. Jen had long straight black hair, bright blue eyes and was about 5’5; I would guess she was about 130 pounds. I always thought she was a pretty girl but she dressed quite conservatively making it difficult to assess what her body was like. 

The jury returned the verdict, which was a victory for me and my small firm, on a Friday afternoon. I took Jennifer and a few of the other associates out for a celebratory drink. One drink turned to two and two to three. After a few hours, most everyone departed leaving me alone with Jen. We were both pretty inebriated, and that is probably what gave her the courage to ask me if I wanted to dance. I am not a dancer, but the alcohol and her forwardness persuaded me to agree. Out on the dance floor, she began to grind herself against my leg. I was sure she felt my member stiffen as she continued to grind herself on me. I said I was hot and needed another drink. Jen suggested we get that drink at her condo which was a couple of blocks away. As she completed her sentence she stood on her toes and leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. Once the kiss broke, she turned and walked out. Like a puppy, I followed her.  

Once we got to her place, we were all over each other. We were kissing and stripping each other clothes off leaving a trail as we found our way to her bedroom.

Jennifer had an awesome body. Her breasts were a full c cup and her ass was small and tight. I could not believe this hot girl was under my nose all these months and I had no clue.

I stood behind Jen, pressing my cock against her ass, this time making sure she could feel the reaction she was giving me. I removed her bra and began massaging her tits, pulling gently on her nipples. She spun around and fell to her knees. Looking me in the eye, she pulled down my boxer briefs and my cock sprung free. Still looking me dead in the eye, she opened her mouth and very slowly began sucking the head of my swollen cock.  

After a few minutes, she stood and kissed me hard. “Do you feel like getting a little kinky” she asked.

“What do you have in mind” I asked?

With that Jen kneeled down and pulled a large storage box from underneath her bed. She opened the box and said “take your pick”.

I looked in the box and saw leather face masks, whips, chains, gag balls, handcuffs and an assortment of dildos and vibrators. There were all sorts of colors and sizes.

“Tie me up and do whatever you want to me”.

My head was spinning from both the booze and now, this gorgeous lady telling me to do whatever I wanted.

I pushed her down on the bed and looked into the box. I took out the restraints and tied her hands and legs to the bed posts. At this point, she just was wearing her thong. I was naked.   I took her thong and pulled it down and slid it over her left leg before securing that one to the post of the bed as well. I laid over her and began kissing and sucking on her tits. They were just perfect. Small pink areolas and stiff nipples. I began gently pulling on them and rolling them between my thumb and fingers. “Harder” she pleaded.

I thought to myself, that if this was what she wanted, I was going to give it to her. I took her thong and stuffed it into her mouth rendering her silent except for some inaudible noises.  

I noticed a video camera and set it up and hit record. I put the leather mask on so that I could not be identified. I stood up over my bound and gagged paralegal and lowered my self till my hairless balls were inches from her mouth. She kept opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue hoping to lick my testicles.

I kept them dangling just out of her reach. I leaned over her and began rubbing her slit. Her pussy was dripping wet. I rubbed it up and down not allowing my fingers to penetrate her. I pressed my thumb over her clit and applied some pressure. She was grunting and her body was slithering around but the restraints kept her in place. I allowed her to suck my balls as I tea-bagged her.  

I remained over her and with cock in hand; I began rubbing the head of my cock all over her face. I rubbed it over her eyes, nose, lips and chin. I made my way down her body, rubbing my cock over her tits. I spanked her tits with my dick too. I reached behind and again, ran my fingers over her wet pussy, never allowing them to dip inside her.  

She was soaking wet. I was rock hard. It was time to take this to the next level. I untied her feet and pushed her knees to her chest. Her hairless pussy was glistening with her juices. I thrust my finger deep into her tight asshole. This caused her to twitch and grunt. I fucked her ass with my finger until I thought she was going to pass out.

I sat up above her face and began to stroke my cock. I knew I wouldn’t last long and I was right. Soon, I was blasting cum all over Jen’s face and chest. When I shot the last of it, I used my limp cock to rub the fluid into her pores. I re-tied Jens feet to the bed, shut off the lights and walked out of her bedroom. I needed a drink and a brief rest.  

After two glasses of water and about 15 minutes I went back to my hot little assistant. She was quite the site, tied to the bed, naked, squirming on the bed, desperate for an orgasm of her own. It was time to give her what she needed.  

Again, I unbound her legs and raised her knees to her chest. I removed an anal plug from her toy box and placed in her anus. She was squirming and moaning. I positioned myself so I was able to eat her out. I let my tongue trace her slit up and down. Her aroma was sweet and her taste was overwhelming. She was sweet and a little salty. I could eat her forever. I sucked her clit and rubbed her tits for a while. Finally, fully hard again, I rammed my cock deep inside her pussy. She was so wet I slid in effortlessly. I pumped her like a piston. Fast and hard. She bucked and came quickly. All the teasing, taking her to the edge then stopping, made her come hard. Her pussy was gripping my cock like a vice, massaging it as I pumped her continuously. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could last. The alcohol and the fact that I already came once was buying me sometime, but still, I knew it wouldn’t be much longer.  

I pulled out, stood, and released her from all the restraints. She took the thong out of her mouth and was about to speak. I slapped her face but not too hard. Then I bent her over the footboard of the bed and shoved my thick dick up her ass. She let out a scream and I smacked her ass hard. YES, she screamed. I grabbed her hair and began pulling it back as I rammed my meat deep inside her. She was pushing back into me, trying to force my cock deeper into her. I spanked her ass again and shoved a finger into her swollen pussy. I was getting close. I took an ice cube from my glass and put up her ass. Then, I pumped my cock deep into her. The ice on the head of my cock pushed me over the edge. A few more thrusts and I began to shoot my spunk into her ass.

I pulled out and lay on the bed. I was exhausted. My chest raising and falling as I tried to catch my breath.

Jennifer lay next to me and kissed me. That was awesome, thank you.

No, thank you, I said.

Now its my turn to have my way with you, she whispered in my ear.  

 

To be continued……

Published 
Written by idp0318
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments