Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A lustful PA

"The start of things to cum"

1
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Having been a young man in an office of predominately female employees, it’s fair to see office affairs were ten a penny. A lot of the encounters were pretty casual, and most easily forgettable. …

Work was going well, which lead me to a promotion working on a project where I’d be spending Monday to Friday in different places. This particular story is based around one woman, a PA to the finance manager.

I arrived in the central office for the first time, it was relatively small and only contained central business teams. I held my head up high, not to try and disguise the nerves I could feel building up as all eyes were on me walking through the office. The standard employee was an older, more sophisticated gent. With that normally comes a untailored navy suit which can comfortably conceal the odd shapes to the contently plump physique of most working in the office. That wasn’t me, I stood out like the way in which you’d see the old gent who is wining and dining the young lady in the hotel lounge.

Anyway, having walked around to meet the people who’d I’d be working with I sat back in my seat. In a corner with a nice few of the gardens. Normally that wouldn’t be my idea of a nice view, but given the fact I’d been around the small office half a day and not seen one single female who wasn’t even remotely attractive, it was a view I was happy to live with.

I felt the wind of the door on the back of my neck, waking me slightly from a day dream. A voice, a woman’s voice. Still slightly undeterred from my day dream I spun on my office chair. Walking towards me, with a walk that gave confidence, but not in abundance was Lucy (not her real name obviously). Shifting myself quickly back from my slouched position, I then realised she was coming directly at me so I stood. I was slightly nervous, and tried to hide my look of excitement and the fact I’d already ran my eyes down the entirety of her womanly figure. Hips, tits and amazing neck and shoulders. I then was slightly a taken back when she returned the compliment, but without the discretion I’d shown.

Anyway, as the weeks went on we got friendly, normally dropping the odd email to see who was making the coffee. Eventually that lead to emails regarding lunch being boring etc, and it wasn’t long before we used to go out and grab some food.

One day she told me about her marriage (I know, I know), about how he cheated on her, how he’d hit her etc. For the first time I felt she wasn’t happy, she was clearly upset.

I was staying in the city, spending most nights swimming, in the gym or eating with colleagues. I told her if she ever needed anything during the evening; if I can help in anyway just give me a call. Needless to say that night she called, she wasn’t upset, just alone and bored.

We met in a car park, she parked up and came to join me in my car. She looked different, she’d made extra effort, which wasn’t needed really but none the less, didn’t go unnoticed. We chatted and decided we’d go to somewhere for a stiff drink, rather than a coffee. We pulled in a carpark which was pretty gloomy. It acted as an overspill for the cinema nearby. I noticed that her skirt had hitched up slightly, nothing major, just enough to catch my eye.

As I reached to unhook the belt from my shoulder and leaning to open the door, I felt her hand push down on my left thigh. I turned round to see what the problem was, she looked at me, and without saying a word leant forward, as she moved closer she whispered “when are you going to let me have you…”

I needed no more words, no more hitching of the skirt, no more looks…I gripped the back of her hair loosely at first as we started kissing, within seconds it became more frantic and then it became clear that she too had been waiting and wanting in the way I had for the previous months.

I could tell from the way she was pulling me against her that she liked things rough, or at least that was what she was wanting on this occasion. I tried to keep cool holding her wrists tight, forcing them against the head rest which in turn lifted those perk tits up and spilling slightly over her bra. I ran my hands down the length of her arms and used the span of my hand to squeeze her torso, running my thumb over her nipples then back up to cup them enough so her bra stood off her tits and revealed her rock hard, and jaw dropping, long nipples. You could see they were aching to be teased with some biting….

While her arms had become free she continued to pull me in to her, rubbing any body part she could. It was too late to stop, and neither of us wanted to. The windows had already steamed to make it impossible to see out or in, we were in the middle of secluded car park and the night was young.

I slid back her seat, and reclined it fully down, doing the same to mine surprisingly made it almost pass as a small bed much to my delight!

She started pulling at my top, but wasn’t having much luck due to the fact we were both still fixed by the lips.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

I pushed her off, and asked her to sit in the centre of the back seat. Kneeling on the front, I lifted off my top, and slowly unbuttoned my jeans, I can see she was trembling slightly, but from the look in her eye, it was from the blood shooting around her body in this frenzied, unexpected encounter.

She bit her finger, as and her legs had fallen aside, giving me the perfect view of her laced black panties. I didn’t take out my throbbing member, which was straining to break through the tightness of my calvins. I asked her take off her top and bra, and sat watching as she immediately obeyed my request. The long nipples I’d previously glimpsed were more than I’d imagined, the length, and the location in which they were situated on her perk breasts made them seamlessly follow the curve of her magnificent tits.

I could wait no longer, I need to taste the woman I’d lusted after for such a long time. I started at her neck, gently pressing my teeth against her shoulder, knowing that any marks couldn’t be left I didn’t dare stay in the position longer. I let my tongue follow the curve of her should, I then ran the very tip of my tongue, which was now dry, around the curve of her left breast working my way to the nipple. I couldn’t resist taking it in my teeth and giving it gentle bites.

I leant back, and forced the skirt up around her waist, now following the curve of the right breast, I worked myself down to her hip, then inner thigh. I was greated by the most sensual smell, and could see how wet she’d become. Not through the any dampness of her tight panties but through the trace it had left on her pale skin. I quickly shifted my tongue around the edges of her pussy. I could feel the warmth oozing out, it was making me want to rip the pants to the side and enter her hard; I resisted.

Following the line of her panties with my fingers, closely followed by my eager tongue. I could feel her breath as she must have tilted her head to watch as a searched every fold of her dripping pussy. It was heavy, I could tell she was holding back on any noises, it was almost like she was scared to let out any inclination of the way she was feeling. I wanted to know, so I put in two digits, pulled forward her fleshy mound and pressed on her clit with my front teeth while lapping up her juices like someone who hadn’t seen water in days. She gripped my back, digging her nails deeper, she eventually succumbed to the pressure and let out a deep and prolonged moan, it was loud but sensual. I could feel the enormous shudder not only with my fingers which had no built up a steady pace but also in the vibrations of my equally searching tongue. I’m not sure if it was just the situation but the orgasm went on for longer than I’d ever experienced, it was all I could take and wanted some attention myself.

As I knelt back up, she grabbed, in a desperate plea to search for my rock solid cock. It didn’t take much finding, as she allowed it to flick out of my jeans I could see the surprise on her face. I’m not sure what she expected, but it was clearly more than she’d anticipated to have to handle. This was then confirmed as she lowered her mouth to my cock with a whisper of ‘fucking hell!’. The precum was leaking down its shaft as I watch her take it’s length in her mouth…inch by inch, until her nose was pressed against my trimmed pubes. I was amazed, no-one had ever made it look that easy.

She held my shaft low, one handed and holding herself in the tricky position with the other. She was like a woman possessed, sucking it hard and fast, not giving up. It was relentless and felt fucking great, I occasionally held her head while she had it full throat, forcing it deeper and taking her breath. I managed to change my position slightly so that I could get my finger to her dripping pussy. She lifted her head up and begged me to come in her face and on her tits. ‘It’s your first load for me, and I want to see and taste it’ with those words the job she was doing on my rock solid cock I leant back…shoving her off, and gripped my shaft. I demanded she stroked her pussy which she did, giving her fingers an occasional lick. With that, I arched my back and forced my cock forward. The cum fired into her chest, then when another pump all over her face. It continued to ooze out of thick pumped head of my cock, she pulled herself forward and lapped it up. She was still rubbing her pussy but had pick up speed. I sat back and watch has she brought herself to another shattering orgasm within a minute.

My cock didn’t even move, it didn’t go flaccid, it didn’t even relax. It just sent the message to my head, I’m ready for this girl, now let’s fuck her silly.

If people like it, I’ll continue the story, it’s my first ever attempt and don’t claim to be a writer of any sort.

Published 
Written by MojoRisin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors