Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night That Changed Her Life!

7
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was the same night after night. Men would come and go, while she lay on her back, or sat on her hands and knees pretending to cum. It was her job, the only job she had known since her family sold her into prostitution. She was lucky, she got to work in the most beautiful and highest priced brothel in town. She was not hurt for money. She had tried before to leave, but always seemed to find herself coming back. She knew no other life, and never would.

This night was like all the rest. She lay there putting on fake moans and orgasms. This night she had, had a skinny ugly guy, a fat sweaty guy, a rude bastard, and a guy who was so scared his wife would find out he could hardly perform. Nothing new, though her clients would change from night to night she never expected what would happen next...

It was about five in the morning as her boss came into the room saying she had one more client. She argued calming she had already had five, the limit, for one girl for one night. It took her boss almost twenty minuets to convince her to take this man. According to her boss he was one of the highest paying clients the brothel had ever seen and he had asked for her. Though not pleased with what was about to happen she agreed as long as she got ninety present of the money, much more then the fifty present she usually got.

After her boss left she went to her vanity to put on fresh make-up and brushed her long brown hair. She went to the closet and put on some new underwear and a new bra.

"I can't believe I am doing this, I hope it is over quick" she thought to herself.

She sat on the bed, in the sexiest position she could cook up, it had been a long night and though she actually didn't climax once with any of the guys tonight she was very sleepy, and all she wanted to do was sleep.

She was messing with the bow on her bra when he walked in. She looked up and her heart skipped a beat. Never in her fifteen years of selling her body had she ever laid eyes on such a man. She had but only passing by on the sidewalk with his wife and usually new born child. There was no way this was real...

He was not shy, he had such a manly power it gave her the chills. He was around six foot two, with the perfect length brown hair, complimented with a cowboy hat. his jeans hugged him in just the right places, showing off his perfect ass. His button down tee-shirt did the same. Hugged his arms, and showed off his amazing chest. She could feel herself become wet just looking at him.

He tipped his hat and smiled at her. She couldn't help but smile back, thinking if he looked this good with his cloths on, then what on earth does he look like with out? She stood up and dropped her silk robe revealing her perfectly sculpted boobs, with help from her bra of course. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, she could smell his sweet cologne and wonderful breath. He placed his hands on her hips, rubbing up and down, she pulled away and started to unbutton his shirt. Underneath was a white tee that was tight enough to reveal his sculpted chest. As she pulled the top shirt off his shoulders she realized this was the type of man she had always pictured her life with. But what was the catch, no way a man like this could come here. All men who looked like this and had this confidence had wife's and family's. Did he have a wife somewhere, a child somewhere? All these thoughts left her mind when his lips meet hers.

He kissed with such passion her knees went weak. He picked her up as she took off his undershirt. He was tan, the perfect color, not to dark, and not fake. He walked over to the bed where he put her down gently. She sat on the bed as he undid his belt buckle, and pulled off his jeans. Under his boxers she could see his massive cock. She had seen many, she worked as a whore after all, but none like this. It was the perfect size, and already some what hard under his boxers.

She smiled and her figures reached between his hips and the elastic, she swiped her hands around a few times before pulling them down. It was perfect, never in her life had she seen one so perfect, she became even more horny than before. He smiled at her child like happiness, grabbed his cock and started to stroke slowly.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

He leaned down on top of her and un hooked her bra pulling it off her shoulders revealing her hard nipples. His mouth moved to her neck, and down to her chest, she put her hands on either side of his face and threw her head back. Lots of men had done this to her before, but none like this. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before, and this was just the four play.

He knelt on the ground and unhooked her shoes, throwing them to the side. He rubbed his hands up her legs to her panties, and pulled them down, threw them to the side. He came back up and kissed her again with passion. She loved the feeling of their naked bodies touching, she loved the way his weight felt on top of her, every second she was becoming more and more wet. The urging for sex to happen was unbearable.

He got off her, stood in front of her holding his cock, no doubt wanting her to suck it. She sat on the bed and grabbed the bottom of his shaft and started to slowly rub up and down. She smiled and held her hair as she slowly and gently placed her lips around the head of his dick. She sucked just a little. As she rubbed up and down he became very exited. his was the hardest cock she had ever played with, he started to moan, quiet at first then got louder. Hearing this made her very exited and by this point all she wanted with him insider her, but that would have to wait. Her goal now was to get him to cum like he never had before. A trick of hers seemed to be working, he was getting louder as she got faster, sucking and rubbing his throbbing dick. He grabbed her head with both hands as he blew his load into her mouth, she swallowed and smiled, finished by giving his balls a little rub. He smiled with pleasure.

She laid back down on the bed, he again was on top her, rubbing his body all over hers. He started kissing her lips, then moved down to her neck, then her boobs where he stayed for a little while, sucking and biting. Then he moved down to her belly button, then down to her pussy. He started to tease her by licking and kissing the inside of her legs, it tickled but made her hot just the same. She semi sat up watching him as he got closer to her very hot, very wet pussy. He smiled at her then ran his fingers up her slit. She felt her body jolt with the feeling, and his tung soon found her cunt as well. He started fast, this was a strange change for her, most guys started slow, not really knowing what they are doing, but he seemed to be a pro. He found her clit where he wrapped his lips around and started to suck. Again he was the first man to ever do something like this. He slipped two fingers into her gently massaging in and out as he still sucked her clit. The feeling he was creating was unlike any other. She now new what it was like to feel sex, she never really had before. The fingers thrusting became more intense as well as the sucking, she was building up to her climax fast. He stopped. She looked at him with a wanting face and he smiled, stood up and again lay on top of her.

He spread her legs wide, rubbed his cock, and found her hole. He pushed inside of her, and with a few seconds she was right back to where she was before he stopped licking her. She moaned so loud she was sure her "sisters" would wake up, but no one came knocking. He slowly pulled out then pushed back in, he did this for several thrusts, he became faster, and she cried out in pleasure, so did he. She was coming to her climax fast, but didn't want it to stop, he was thrusting very fast now, he looked like he was in pain, but he truly was getting ready to cum as well. She was there, she felt her pussy tighten around his cock, she let out one more very loud cry. Her cuming set him off as well, he filled her, and matched her cry. They were both shaking as he fell on top of her.

They shared one final kiss before he rolled over, pulling her into his arms and they fell asleep.

That afternoon she awoke to him getting dressed. He smiled at her, and continued to button his shirt.

When she asked him where he was going, he reviled he was traveling, and had to leave, she asked if he would be back. All he would say

"Some Day."

Published 
Written by thorsbuddy24994
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments