Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A packet of Peanuts

"My core tightened around his dick as I felt myself about to explode with orgasmic pleasure"

3
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
986 words 986 words
"Oh for goodness sake.."

After about ten horrendous minutes of looking for the peanuts needed for the cookies, I finally decided that it was time to go out and purchase some more. I was pretty sure that they were in the cupboard. Ah well.

I slid into my car and drove off to the local corner shop. It was a Sunday and most of the major stores were closed. 

I'd only been to this particular corner shop maybe once or twice a couple years back. The food here was slightly more expensive but still just as good, and I'm pretty sure they sold peanuts here to.

"Hey there, do you need any help ?"
 
A young boy, about seventeen stood keen in front of me. He has a pretty boy look to him, his eyes were clear blue, which flattered his chestnut hair. He had a lean figure but his body looked pretty toned enough underneath his tight blue v-neck top. His hair was messy and his skin looked smooth and tanned. How the hell could I find such a young guy so.. desirable. At twenty four years old you would think that I wouldn't get this hot over a boy any more. 

He looked just like the sort of guy I would of gushed over at fourteen, blushed around and gossiped with my old girlies about. But this boy, he had a mature look to him, and it kinda, turned me on.

"Urm.." After a long pause of silence I muttered something about the peanuts. He chucked me a bag of the perfect peanuts. I caught a soft glance of his toned stomach as he threw them over, his top had slightly lifted upwards. 

Shit! His eyes linked with mine as he caught me staring. I could feel a breath of hotness flood my face, this was ridiculous. He was just a kid! I HAD A BOYFRIEND. I mean have, I have a boyfriend.

"Couldn't find a smaller top?" I said joked sarcastically, I felt a bit like a silly teenager.

"Ha, I could take it off." A sly half smile creeped onto his face. What the hell? This boy was crazy.

"No you won't." I couldn't believe him.

He proved me wrong.

A sweeping glide of his bare torso filled my eyes. I spun my head back and fourth, no one was present in the shop. Oh my goodness.. 

I just couldn't help myself, I reached out and stroked his torso "Hmm arn't you a bit young to be working out" He felt softly sexy

"Ha. I'm seventeen"

Knew it.

Five minutes passed, we were in the storage room. He shoved me up against the wall, boxes of food and biscuit boxes cluttered to the ground. "What if your manager comes in?" I huffed as he kissed my neck and began to tear off my buttoned top.

"She's gone to get a coffee" He sounded un-reliable and rushed. 

I pulled down his trousers.

HillaryBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HillaryBrown

He was so hard under his pants. He felt so big as I stroked him. His underwear still on. 

My C cup breasts flopped out as he un-did my bra effortlessly. At seventeen years old, he was good; I felt pretty amazed. My boyfriend of 27 years still struggles to get it off.

Using his big hands he began to caress my core through my undies, stroking and stroking. Rotating his hands faster as I rubbed myself against his palm, my own hand sweeping up and down across his dick. 

As he slid my panties to the side he began stroking me bare. I was already wet. His fingers squeezed into my tight pussy as he used one finger to push into me. He had a big old finger and I wanted more. I shoved another one of his fingers into myself and pumped it into me. His face filled with awe as I bounced on top of his fingers, my breasts moving with me. It felt so good..

"Put it in me" I whispered huskily. He nodded like a puppy. Ready for more, I felt like a teacher of sex and he was my student. It felt weird how he had gone from tough man to innocent boy in the midst of a room change. But his growing dick was amazing. FUCK! He pushed himself into my vagina fast and quick. He was getting really deep but slid out quickly straight away, his fingers rubbed my clitoris as he banged me hard and fast against the wall.

I couldn't help myself. I started screaming out of pleasure.
 
"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK ME"
 
His lips were trailing on my neck as one of his hands fondled my left breast, slightly tickling my nipple as his other hand teased my clit. 

His dicked pushed into me continuously. I felt my heart rate go up by a million as my body rocked with his dick. I felt so wet as his rubbed me faster with his hand. My boyfriends face popped into my head but for some odd reason I didn't feel guilty. Somehow it motivated me to fuck this young boy even more. My hands wrapped around the store boy as he forced himself in and out of me. My core tightened around his dick as I felt myself about to explode with orgasmic pleasure. Screaming with joy even more he pumped into me faster. I couldn't take it, it felt too good. 

"This is so hot.." The boy huskily breathed out.
 
I nodded in response, pulling his face into my breasts, followed by him licking my nipples tenderly. His cock was about cum in me, I could feel it.
 
I juiced as he came in me. I moaned, kissing his lips slightly.

The door swung open and a strictly woman with small glasses and a business face waltzed in. Her face burst into pure horror as she glared at our naked bodies.

---NEXT TIME--- 

Published 
Written by PoppyYoung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments