Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Romantic Night

"A traditional, bite-sized, erotic sketch filled with romance and passion."

4
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I was listening to "Fall Vibes" by LoFi Waiter for much of writing of this story; therefore, I highly encourage you to play on repeat in the background while reading to enhance your experience!"

The night moved by too fast, and she was starting to get disappointed that nothing had happened between them by the second half of the movie. The scene was dripping with sensuality: she sat right next to him on the big, plush couch in the dark while they watched a movie; their legs pressed against each other so that she could feel his body heat. His roommates had gone to San Francisco for the weekend, so they were completely alone in the apartment together without fear of any surprise interruption. Since they'd always been in the presence of others, she hoped tonight would be the night that he made a move on her. Despite only being friends, she sensed romantic vibes from him.

"Is it okay if I lay my head on your shoulder?" she asked, trying to instigate some action.

"Yeah, sure," he said. The air became charged as he readjusted himself so that she could lay her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat and suppressed a smile. As if by fate, a sex scene started unfolding on the television in front of them. The man and woman on the screen were getting hot and heavy during their make-out session and began stripping off their clothes.

Watching the characters' sexual passion began to excite her. She felt her eyelids get heavy, and her breathing became deeper and more frequent. She wondered if he noticed the change in her. The woman in the movie straddled the man and pulled her blouse up over her head as her large, natural boobs dropped out with a bounce. The man grabbed them greedily and began licking and sucking on her nipples passionately as the woman moaned in ecstasy.

Upon seeing this unfold, a pressure started to build in her chest, and she felt her vulva and clitoris begin to swell and tingle with arousal. With her head still on his chest, she also noticed that his breathing had become heavier, and his heart thumped rapidly in his chest. Was it her imagination, or was there a growing bulge in his jeans? As she watched the man in the movie enter into the woman with a hard thrust, she acted before she could stop herself.

She slowly slid her hand that had been resting on his chest down his abdomen, past his navel, and gently grabbed the now-noticeable bulge in his pants. He audibly inhaled in surprise. Her whole body felt simultaneously light and heavy as she turned her head slowly to his face to gauge his reaction. She looked up at him, gazing down at her with heavy-lidded eyes shining from the TV glow.

Without a second more of hesitation, they began kissing fiercely as if they had both been dying for this moment. She moved to sit on his lap as they slid their tongues in and out of each other's mouth. She grabbed at the nape of his neck and moved her fingers through his hair as they made out. Her hips moved instinctively, grinding on his rock-hard dick with an innate rhythm as he squeezed her ass. He pulled her hair so as to expose her neck and bit into her soft flesh with just enough pain to enhance the pleasure. A surge of ecstasy jolted through her body like lightning. The feeling of his warm tongue flick across her neck as he bit her raised goosebumps on the back of her neck and made her nipples hard. She couldn't suppress a deep moan, which turned him on even more. 

He paused his kissing, looked at her with bedroom eyes, and asked in an exasperated whisper, "Do you want to go to my room?"

"Yes," she said breathily.

The only lights in his bedroom came from a line of softly glowing string lights above his headboard and a cluster of flickering candles, which he had just lit, on a nightstand in the corner. She appreciated this romantic gesture, as it heightened the mood. She sat on the edge of his bed as he approached her with a gentle kiss. His hands cupped her breasts over her clothes.

Craving his touch on her skin, she started to take her shirt off. When she unclasped her bra revealing her luscious breasts and small nipples, he felt his dick convulse with desire. As if sensing this, she began to unzip his pants, allowing his boner to spring free. While he was lifting his shirt over his head, she began to softly caress his erection through his boxer-briefs. She slipped her fingers into his waistband and pulled his underwear down where it fell to his ankles. She got up and pushed him down onto the bed. As he lay back on the bed, she got down on her knees and started trailing kisses from his navel to his inner thighs, then his balls, where she started to lick and suck softly with her warm, moist mouth. He couldn’t suppress a moan, and hearing his pleasure turned her on even more.

She worked her way to his dick and began teasing him with her tongue, sliding it up and down his veiny shaft and flicking the tip of his penis, licking up his salty pre-cum. After a bit more teasing, she devoured his whole cock until he was down her throat. All he could see in the dim light was her head bobbing up and down as he lay back on the bed, getting blown by her. She wrapped her soft lips around his dick and sucked until she was practically choking, swallowing any pre-cum that oozed out of him while fondling his balls. Up and down; up and down; up and down went her head as she slurped his cock. He was getting too close to busting in her mouth, and as sexy as it would have been to see his cum fill her mouth and drip down her lips and chin, he wanted to hold off longer.

AmbarSoler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbarSoler

He sat up on the bed and maneuvered her down slowly so that she was lying on the bed with himself positioned above her. Her hair was fanned out in soft tendrils around her as he hovered above her, kissing her. She wrapped her arms around his back and neck as they kissed tenderly, and she whispered, “Make love to me.”

Saying nothing, he scooched her toward the center of the bed, slowly unbuttoned her pants, and pulled them down, revealing her sheer, lacy white panties. He spread her legs open and stroked her hot, swollen pussy lips with his fingers. Her body quivered in delight. He felt her underwear soaked with wetness and knew he didn’t need to use any lube. He nuzzled her pussy as he pulled her undies down, pulled her lips apart, and began licking and tasting her sweet juices.

She inhaled sharply as the sensations of his soft tongue flicking her clit overwhelmed her. The only sounds in the room were wet lapping noises and her deep, guttural moans as he ate her out. Being that she was already on the brink of climax before he even took her underwear off, it didn’t take long before he made her cum with his mouth. He flicked his tongue furiously against her engorged clit when she ceased moaning.

There was just silence and the wet sounds of him licking her. Then, all of the sudden, she grabbed his head as he went down on her and arched her back as she orgasmed. 

“I’m cumming!” she practically screamed as she ground against his face. Then, as she peaked and her genitals became insanely sensitive, she snapped her legs closed, squeezing his head between her thighs. He withdrew from between her legs and began kissing her again. 

“I want you inside me,” she moaned pleadingly. He hadn’t lost his erection, so he was ready to enter her. 

“Are you sure?” he asked huskily.

“Please,” she begged him. As if addressing his unvoiced concern, she said, “I’m on the pill.”

He continued to kiss her lovingly as he got into position above her. She opened her legs for him, and he grabbed his dick and rubbed his penis head against her slimy, cum-covered pussy lips. He slowly pushed his throbbing cock into her tight, wet little hole. She inhaled sharply as he fully penetrated her, and he could feel her vagina clench around him. He began to thrust in and out of her rhythmically, and her tits jiggled with each pump. She moaned in ecstasy and wrapped her legs around him. She was gushing cum, and there were little squish squish squish noises as he slid in and out of her. 

“Keep going,” she breathed. “Your dick feels so good inside me.”

He began to pick up the pace, exciting her even more. They both began panting and perspiring as they continued having sex, switching positions occasionally. He watched her tits bounce as she rode his cock, and she loved watching the pleasure painted across his face. He thrust into her while they were on their sides; she was the little spoon and he was the big spoon, which gave him the ability to kiss and bite her neck as she nuzzled into him passionately.

He grabbed her by the hips and rammed her from behind, his balls slapping against her as she bent over, clutching the bedsheets and moaning into the mattress. They had returned to the missionary position and clung to each other with sweaty bodies as they made love.

He had been holding off on cumming, but he couldn’t suppress it any longer. She felt the difference in his cock as he fucked her; it started convulsing more and became rock-hard, and she knew he was close to climax. She bit his neck and clawed his back as she whispered, “I want you to pump me full of your hot cum. Mmmm, please, give it to me.”

This was enough to send him over the edge. His whole body tensed up, and he felt ecstasy blossom into an intense orgasm while thrusting inside her. He stifled moans as he squirted his semen inside her. Both of their bodies instantly relaxed after the overwhelming release. He pulled out of her, and the creampie he had given her oozed out.

He kissed her tenderly then laid next to her, exhausted. They both fell asleep feeling content and fulfilled. 

Published 
Written by user0043
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments