Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A shower to remember

"A concert and it's steamy aftermath."

9
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

This story is inspired by another one of you lush ladies ;-)

Shortly after finishing my dinner I received a txt message saying that you were already at the venue and that it was getting crowded. Stepping out in the cold December wind I hailed a cab and gave the driver the address of the venue. During the drive I sent a txt back: “ok will find you ;-)”.

Once I enter the club I feel a wave of warmth and loud music wash over me. As I push my way through the crowd and move towards the bar I feel my thigh vibrating. Another txt message, it informs me where you’re standing. I smile and continue to the bar where I order a nice cold chocolate drink from the surprised barman. I chill out for a bit, taking in the size of the club and the young audience eagerly soaking up the bands’ music. I spot plenty jail bait and silently laugh to myself. As I perv the cute dark haired girl standing close to me I think of you and say to myself that you look a bit like jail bait too. With the exception that you’re actually old enough and I can’t help but laugh out loud thinking of what’s to come.

Just before the headliner band scheduled starting time I decide to find you and slowly work my way through the young crowd. There are plenty girls with low cut shirts on so I’m rather enjoying my slow progress peeking at those lovely perky tits. As I reach the middle of the venue I stop and scout the audience for you. After closely scrutinizing the frenetic people all around me I finally see you and while my heart leaps up for joy butterflies roam wildly in my belly. The excitement makes my legs walk in your direction and although realizing I should be careful I feel unable to resist the desire to see you up close and smell your scent. Once I get as close as just a few feet from you I pause… and cunningly proceed. As I move past you I can feel your tight ass against my legs and I struggle to resist whispering your lush nick in your ears. My groin calls out to me in tingling shouts and I can feel my cock get hard. Savoring this exhilarating moment I step a few feet away from you to a spot where I can observe you and fantasize about your tight body. How I’d love to walk up to you this very instant and gently let me hands explore every curve of your body…

During the headliner’s show you go crazy and as your body connects to the music you become fully absorbed in it. As you shake and dance I watch closely and can’t help but moan softly seeing your ass and boobies move seductively to the rhythm of the music.
God I want to fuck you.
But not just yet. I need to be patient. When the band comes back for their encore I decide to get another drink and cool my bursting senses down a bit. As the band finishes their set the crowd slowly empties the venue and I decide to take a leak. While in the toilet I can feel my thigh vibrate again. It’s another txt, this one has your address in it. I finish up while looking at the brush and with a big grin on my face wash my hands and leave the club. Fortunately a cab is easily found so I don’t have to stand in this December cold for long. As I enter the cab and give the driver your address I rub my hands together and blow my hot breath into them.
While you think the show is over, the real show is about to start. And what a show it will be….

As we pull into your street I ask the driver to drive past your house and drop me off on the next corner. As the cab slowly rolls on I can see the lights on in your place. I quickly pay the cabbie and jump out of the car.
Showtime!

I walk up the stairs and gently feel the door’s knob. It’s unlocked as planned and while my heart is beating fast I take off my shoes and tiptoe to your living room. There’s no one there and I can hear sounds in the bathroom. The shower is being turned on. I quickly undress and walk to your bathroom, sneak in while you’re softly singing with your eyes closed. I pull the shower curtain open just far enough to jump in with you and although your back is facing me you take a few mini steps towards me. As my hands move under your arms towards your breasts you freeze for an instant or two. By now you’ve realized that the man standing behind you is not your boyfriend!

You finally exhale and I whisper in your ears that there’s nothing to be afraid of, except maybe the paint brush. You gasp and giggle and slowly let the tenseness flow away, making room for complete surrender. I kiss your neck, your face, your open mouth as my hands move downwards.

Hunter_X_HunterTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hunter_X_HunterTS

Our tongues meet and while playfully kissing I find your clit and softly pinch it. As you let out a whispered “ouch!” I can feel your hands exploring my body, finding my butt and soon enough feel your nails being pierced in my buttocks. To punish you I bend you over while you playfully resist. But by now you’ve surrendered completely and you can’t wait to feel my throbbing cock deep inside your dripping wet pussy.
But I’m not going to give you what you want just yet. I teasingly slap the brush on your ass, rub it over your clit as I can hear you softly beg “oh pleeeaase painter, fuck me, fuck me good, pleeeeaasse…”. While I rub my cock over your wet pussy lips I can feel you lower your body in hope of sucking my veiny dick deep into you. I pull away for a second or two… I wait as you continue to moan and beg. And then without a word I shove my cock deep inside you as you moan “OH FUCK YESSS!!”. My hands grab your hips and I fuck you deep and hard while you thrust yourself against me. With your hands you push yourself away from the shower wall as your pussy grinds over my cock, your juices dripping down my balls. As you moan loudly you do not hear the footsteps of a second person entering the bathroom. By now you’re screaming out loud and I can feel your pussy lips tensing and contracting on my dick. As you slowly regain awareness of your surroundings I let you turn around just as your boyfriend opens the shower curtain…

The look on your face is priceless, eyes and mouth open wide, unable to speak. But your boyfriend just stands there laughing with his cock hard and shiny. As you struggle to find words, he says “surprise!”. I join in laughing and by now it starts to dawn on you that your boyfriend and I have played a cunning trick on you! Yet at the same time it makes you even hornier, the prospect having two cocks now completely clouds your mind. With your right hand you grab your boyfriend’s cock and pull him into the shower, with your left hand you grab my brush and as you start jerking us off a big grin appears on your face.
Your boyfriend says he wants to fuck you and grabs your hips while I life up your shoulders. As you feel his hard throbbing cock slide into your wet cunt you turn your head backwards where my veiny brush is dripping pre-cum onto your face. You open your mouth and start sucking hard. By now your body is hanging in midair with a cock ravishing you at each end. The sheer sight of you twitching in between us is so fucking horny that your boyfriend and I are so close to cumming. As you feel one cock thrusting hard, deep and fast you can hear the slapping sounds every time his groin bumps into yours. You moan loudly while my cock throbs in your mouth, saliva and pre-cum dripping out, down your chin. Your tongue licking feverishly as we can feel your body gearing up towards one big orgasmic explosion. By now all three of us are moaning loud and as body juices slosh around you momentarily stop sucking my cock and scream “ooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck god I’m cumnmmmminggg oohhhhhhhh”. Your contractions push us over the edge and your boyfriend blows his cum load deep inside you. By now my dick lies throbbing on your forehead and without any further stimulation I cum all over your face and tits mmmmmmmmmm.

All of us are breathing deep and loudly trying to make this moment last as long as possible. After a while we finally blink and let you down. You slowly get up with a big smile on your face and kiss your boyfriend passionately. When you turn to kiss me your hands grab my ass and squeeze, once again I feel your finger nails being pressed into my flesh. I gently bite your tongue and we both giggle during this French kiss. You turn again to step out of the shower and your hands take our hands, together we step out of the shower without uttering a word.
As we dry ourselves the three of us walk through your bedroom into your living room, all still butt naked. While your boyfriend and I sit down on the couch you stop at the door and smile. “And now I’ve got a surprise for you boys…” we hear you say.

As you disappear back into the bedroom your boyfriend and I turn our heads and exchange puzzled wide-eyed looks. But you re-appear quickly and we can see you’re holding something behind your back as you walk up to the table in front of the couch.
You stop right in front of us, smiling devilishly. As you lower your body to place the items on the table your body still obscures our view. When we finally see you step away we see a variety of anal plugs on the table….

Published 
Written by thepainter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments