Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise For Lunch

"A visit to surprise him leaves me exhausted."

19
15 Comments 15
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It's lunchtime, I know just where you will be. I've spent the morning picturing you and planning this. Moist with anticipation, I avoid touching to see just how wet I am. Instead, I clench my thighs, feeling the delicious ache, as I dress in my stretchy, tight black skirt and a purple tank top. Only my pair of black boots completes my outfit.  

You've parked off a quiet country road, where I know you like to eat a peaceful lunch. As you see me drive up to your work truck, you start to get out, but I wave at you to stop and you pause with one foot out. I get out of the car and I can see the appreciation in your face as you look me over and continue hanging half out of your truck.

I feel so sexy as I walk towards you. My shoulders are back, my hips roll a bit and I hold your gaze after you've looked me over. I get closer and I tell you to slide over. I can see on your face that you're still confused, but you do as I ask. I hop up and slide behind the steering wheel. You start to say, "What...?", but I slide a finger over your lips.

"Shh…" I scoot closer, lean towards you and replace my fingers with my lips. 

You kiss me deeply. Twining your tongue with mine. Soon, I'm out of breath, hot and ready. I push you back with my left hand on your shoulder. You move back and I follow you. My skirt slides up as I straddle your lap. 

Your hands grasp my hips as I meet your eyes and give you a sexy smile. I lean in for another kiss. Your hands are rubbing my ass, helping as I grind my wet pussy against your jeans. Soon I'm panting and ease back. Immediately, you lean forward and growl into my neck. It sends shivers down my body. My head falls back as you begin to use your tongue, lips and teeth on the delicate skin of my throat. I moan as your bites make my pussy clench.

I slide my hands from your shoulders to in between us. With a quick press against your nipples, I continue down your stomach until I reach your belt. I lean back a little more to give myself room to unbuckle your belt. 

Your hands slide up to my tank top and gently grasp both of my breasts. I moan when you rub them lightly, my nipples tightening further. You reach in and pull my breasts out of the tank top. With the tank top supporting them underneath, they are offered up to your gaze. I've managed to unbuckle your belt, but pause at your button because you've begun to tease my nipples with your delightful hands. I close my eyes and moan as you tweak them.

You lean forward and take one into your mouth. Your hot tongue swirls around my nipple. One of your hands gently pinches my other nipple and your other hand massages my ass with hard strokes and squeezes. I forget about your pants as I scoot forward and grind myself against you as your talented mouth works me. You switch to the other side as I continuously moan. 

I'm so wet, I need you in me. 

I move back again, pop your button and lower your zipper. You help lower your pants and boxers just a bit by lifting up while I slide them down. Just enough that flesh meets flesh when I slip back onto your lap. You can feel how dripping I am as I grind my bare pussy against your hot hard shaft. We groan together. Kissing you once more sets me aflame.

I lean up and start to guide you in. Only to feel how very wet I am. I look into your eyes with a gleam in mine as I wipe my juices onto my finger and bring it up to your mouth. You grin back at me, devilishly, as you suck my finger into your mouth and lick my juices from it. You growl and nip at my finger as I ease it out of your mouth. 

I reach down and guide you in. I'm so wet, you glide in balls deep with no resistance.  Only slick, hot, wet flesh grasping you. We pause a moment. "Fuck," I moan. Your hands reach for my hips again, grinding me deep onto your cock. Rocking me back and forth, then beginning to guide me up and down. I follow your lead and soon I'm cumming. You allow me a quick breath. Then begin pounding into me again. Stroking me up and down. I cum again. Collapsing against your strong chest. 

You guide my limp form off of you, as you open the passenger door and slide out. I'm sitting where you were, but you pull my legs towards you. The truck puts me at just the right height as you urge me to lay back. You grasp my legs, pull them apart and begin to lick and nip at my inner thighs. Your growls as you suddenly dive into my pussy, quiver against me. You plunge your tongue into my hole and begin to lick it clean. You take your time and gather every bit of my liquid that you can, with me softly moaning the whole time. 

You lick upwards and curl your tongue around my clit, continuing to lap my juices up. I begin to squirm. Suddenly, you suck my clit into your mouth. As you begin to nibble at me, you slide your middle finger into me. Palm up, hitting my g spot. Rocking hard against me. I shatter under you. Limp, I lay there with my legs over your shoulders. You continue lapping at me gently, giving me a moment to catch my breath. 

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni

You feel me begin to respond and your muffled growl, "I want it all," thrills my body. Your tongue begins to torment my clit. I arch up as you add a second finger to your first. Continuing to rub that special spot inside as you slide your fingers in and out of my sopping pussy. Sucking and twirling your tongue on my clit. I scream as I cum again. You slide your fingers out, but continue lapping softly, slowly at my juices. 

Pulling back a bit you nip at my thigh making me shudder. I slowly sit up and smile at you. You pull me towards you and I slide down your body. Your mouth devours mine the moment I am in reach. I can taste myself on you and it excites me.  

My feet touch the ground, you pull one of my legs up to your waist and fill me with your cock. Your hands reach under my ass and lift a little, as my other leg wraps around your waist. You push me back into the seat and the softness hits my back. 

You begin to pound into me. Hard, strong full thrusts. Jack hammering into me. Quickly pushing me over the edge. I grasp your forearms tightly as I cum. Slumping back, across the seat again. But with my ass hanging completely off the seat supported by you.  You slowly move in and out as I lay relaxed. 

Letting me go, you guide me to slide out of the truck.  My feet touch the ground. My breasts are still hanging over the neckline of my tank top. My skirt is completely bunched around my waist and the look in your eyes tells me I'm sexy as hell. You stand there, your cock sticking straight up with you slowly rubbing a hand over it. Glistening with our juices. You motion me to turn around, but I naughtily shake my head and drop to my knees. I can't help myself. I want to taste you.

I grasp the sides of your hips as I lick just under your head. I gently suck the crown into my mouth. Stopping just after I have the head completely in, I pause and keep curling my tongue underneath. Your hand comes up and holds my head. Not putting pressure, but your involuntary clenches guide my movements. I look up at your face, to see you watching me.

I smile around your cock and look into your eyes as I begin to slide down your length. When I reach the base. I pause and clamp just my lips down and then swallow. You throw your head back and groan. I start to slide my lips up and down, my tongue continuing its assault. I wonder if you will cum down my throat. 

Not today…

You pull back from me and urge me up. You turn me around and bend me forward. I grab the seat, even though it's a bit high. I stick my ass out as much as I can as you reach out and rub it. Your hand comes down sharply on one cheek. I moan loudly as I feel the light sting. You smack my other cheek, making me moan again. Now I wiggle my ass, trying to entice you. Suddenly instead of a cock filling me up, I feel your tongue rimming me. My womb clenches with delight. Your fingers reach between my legs and press on my clit. "Oh, fuck, baby, that feels good," I moan. 

My hands slide down the side of the seat, until I'm grasping underneath it and I'm bent over as far as I can. 

You stand up and slide your dick into me, all in one smooth, hard stroke. You pump in and out, making your strokes longer with each thrust. I'm so close again, I try to thrust back faster against you. But you slow down more. "Oh, please," I beg. Instead of moving faster, you continue slowly thrusting at your pace. 

I can't see you, but I know you've wet your thumb as I feel it against my rosebud. Slowly, you push just the tip in. I slow, too, as I adjust to this new sensation. Soon I'm overwhelmed by the waves of delight rocking my body and I try to push back against your thumb, your cock, anything. You stay frustratingly slow as your thumb begins to move in and out just a tiny bit. I begin whimpering and begging you.

"Please fuck me, oh, please fuck me hard." All of a sudden you slam into me driving me forward a bit. I readjust my grip and shove back at you. Beginning to meet each thrust. You're pulling out almost all the way and stroking hard into me. I'm chanting, "Yes, yes, yes," over and over again as your cock hits all the hit places and your thumb works my body to a feverish pitch.

I pulse around you as I cum again. This time, it triggers you too and you begin to cum. I keep rocking against you as you spurt deep inside me. 

Your finger eases out of my ass as your cock withdraws from my pussy. I stagger a bit as I stand and you pull me to lean against your body. I turn and snuggle into your arms.  Our combined juices running down my leg. You hold me as we catch our breath. 

After a soft moment of cuddling, I lean back, grin at you, and tell you, "Thank you."

You pull me down, give me a soft kiss that makes me melt and say, "No, thank you, love."

Published 
Written by LadyAnne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments