Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tempered Love

"Imagine a one night stand tunring into something truly magical."

0
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
439 words 439 words
Competition Entry: First Time
We met at school, through a friend.  A good friend of mine, Matthew, a ladies man was pursuing yet another "hot piece of ass" and, once again, I didn't care.  He was so confident, it was disgusting.  I had just got over a terrible break up, but I was still happy for him.  Then, on that fateful day, he decided he had it in the bag and wanted to introduce me.  I never thought anything of it; we exchanged greetings and numbers and then it was off to class.  We started talking through text messaging, except it was more like arguing.  The feeling was pure hatred.  Unfortunately for Matt, it was over between the two.
Our "relationship" started as a few hook-ups in the photography lab at our small community college.  Things got hot over the next two months and we figured it was time to bring our relationship to the next level.  School was closed between the blizzards and the Christmas holiday around the corner.  It was only a couple weeks later when we finally decided to meet.  Being only 18, I still lived with my mother, so I came up with some excuse telling her why I was taking the bus one city over to be with a girl.  I could never share any personal information with that woman.  Finally we met up and things started getting heavy right away, but I wanted to wait.  We both agreed to a one-night stand casually, which to this day I still find funny. 
Things settled down a bit and we were just laying together watching The Dark Knight.  While watching the movie I thought back to the days we would text each other.  That's when it hit me.  During the time when we were just hooking up at school I found I could tell her things I could not tell anyone else.  I trusted her and I was truly happy with her.  It was during my happiness when I fell asleep watching the movie!  When I came to, she was still up and turned to me with a smile.  I smiled at her and we made the love that even gods would be envious of.  The true sweat of lovers covered our bodies and the pulsing blood of the loved was in our veins.  Her moans and movements opened my eyes to her world.  It felt like our little one-night stand was like two people who hid their true love for each other exploding in one perfect sexual interaction.  We were both in each others worlds at the same time.  It was a moment, a feeling, I will never forget.
Published 
Written by yukikindaichi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors