Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip Down South

1
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My wife and I had been separated for about a year. I decided I needed to get back into action before dust started to collect. I joined an online service to avoid having to hit the bar scene.

Making a decision three sheets into the wind has never worked out well for me. Besides, sex is best appreciated with a clear head rather than in a drunken state. I browsed through the ladies within my immediate vicinity, but nothing really jumped out at me. I needed that initial rush of looking at a picture and having my jaw drop, but it just wasn’t happening in my locality.

I decided to broaden my range. I knew long distance relationships rarely worked, but I really wasn’t looking for anything particularly serious at the moment and thought maybe I could find someone of like mind.

Removing the distance restriction really opened up my choices. In particular, a petite brunette caught my eye. Now they say gentlemen prefer blondes, but I find brunettes to be hotter than heck. I guess growing up in So Cal and running into some many blondes made brunettes more attractive in general. To me, brunettes just have a wicked sense of all out free for all when it comes to sex. The best sex I have had has always been with brunettes. But, I digress…

So I dropped this gal a little note hoping to get at least an initial response. As I have said before, online dating can be difficult due to the ratio of men to women. The women get inundated with so many messages; it does take an effort to separate one’s self from the herd. Fortunately, I was able to get her to respond.

We exchanged messages which evolved into instant messaging and finally to phone calls. I learned pretty quickly this gal was not into chat sex or phone sex. She needed the real deal. To me, being a guy, I am open to anything sexual. I think men are just built that way, but I understood where she was coming from. In a relatively short period, we made arrangements for me to fly down and visit her for several days.

Without going into too much detail, she lived in the south and had this really sexy southern accent to her voice. I was really looking forward to hearing it in person. On the flight down, I had a ton of nervous energy. You never really know what someone is like till you are in their physical presence. It’s amazing how just the simplest things such as how someone smells or taste can have a huge impact on physical attraction.

I had committed several days and was worried about what would happen if we didn’t physically connect. As a side note, a few years later, I experienced another out of state visit with a gal which fell apart as soon as I arrived. So my apprehension was not unfounded.

As soon as I landed, I called her cell and told her I had arrived. So told me she was waiting outside at the curb near baggage claim. As I walked out the doors, I saw this stunning, sexy gal waiting for me leaning against her car. I was floored as she was drop dead gorgeous. This only intensified my nervousness as I knew I needed to be on top of things. We exchanged a brief hug and kiss, she as nervous as I.

We got into her car and headed to her place. In hindsight, it’s kind of funny how nervous I was as I am much more confident in myself these days. I was a bundle of energy as we drove. While talking, she had a habit of winking at me every now and then. I don’t know why, but this was a huge turn on for me. I felt my cock start to swell each time she did it.

When we arrived at her condo, I realized I needed to get a handle on myself. The nervousness was becoming a huge distraction. Now I am not a big drinker, but I decided we should go out and get a few drinks to take the edge off. We headed off to this Mexican restaurant. After a few margaritas and good conversation, I got into a comfortable groove with her. Afterwards, we decided to head back to her place.

Once we got there, we settled on her couch which almost had the width of a single bed. In short order, she had me on my back. She climbed on top, straddling me and began kissing me deeply. My cock quickly sprung into action. I grabbed and lifted her by her small, tight jean covered ass. I brought my thigh up and she began dry humping my leg while our tongues danced in each other’s mouths.

I could feel the heat from her pussy rubbing against my thigh. As we continued kissing, she reached down and began massaging my swollen cock through my jeans. She broke our kiss and sat upright removing her top and bra. She got off my leg and planted her jean covered pussy right on top of my cock which by now was pointing up towards my stomach in my own jeans.

I reached up and began playing with her stiffening nipples. I slightly pinched them as I rolled them between my fingers. A soft moan escaped her lips as she leaned back planting her hands on my thighs and began grinding back and forth against my cock. As pleasurable as this felt, it started to become painful as the clothing rubbed against the underside of my cock.

Valentina_Coba
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Coba



“What the hell are we doing still dressed?” I asked her.

She paused, looked down at me and gave me a wink. She jumped off me and grabbed my hand leading me to her bedroom.

Once through her bedroom door, I reached around her waist and pulled her ass against my still raging cock. I whispered into her ear, “I am going to fuck you baby and I am going to fuck you good. But first, I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours and make you cum on my tongue.”

I released her and we both made short order of removing our clothes. Once naked, she lunged onto her bed landing on her stomach. In front of me was one of the cutest, tightest asses I had ever seen. I had to have it. I crawled forward on the bed and grabbed her hips lifting her ass slightly off the bed. Her exposed clit was right in front of me, so I ran my tongue across it which sent a shiver through her body.

I began my making long slow stokes from her clit up to her tight pucker asshole. Her moans were telling me I was doing the right thing. I then plunged my tongue into her pussy. I began tongue fucking her the best I could as if my tongue were my cock.

After a short while, I knew it was time to start focusing on her clit. I removed my tongue from her pussy and rolled her on her back. I grabbed and pushed her thighs up towards her tits and sank my mouth over her exposed clit. I started slowly sucking then swirling my tongue over her clit. I flicked my tongue on her clit so it would hit the bottom of my front teeth. I could feel her start to shiver and knew her orgasm was not far way.

“Fuck…Steve….shit. Oh baby, I am going to cum…!” she screamed.

With that I felt her pussy tighten up, then a release of her sweet fluid into my mouth and tongue. I lapped and sucked up as much as I could. Some of her cum ran down my chin and dripped onto my chest which I scooped up with my fingers and licked them clean.

While I was mesmerized in the moment and taste of her pussy a commanding voice said, “On your back mister!” This was accompanied by a gentle flat palmed push on my chest forcing me backwards.

Once she had me where she wanted, she climbed over me in a straddling position. She grabbed the base of my raging cock. She began teasing my by rubbing her pussy up and down my shaft coating my cock with her juices. She then rubbed the head of my cock against her swollen clit. I was enjoying this in a pleasurable/painful way.

I looked at my cock and in one motion of pulling my head away from her clit, a string of my pre-cum followed. It was totally hot! Once she realized I had been tortured enough, she rose up and slid my cock into her pussy. She ground down onto my pubic hair in one motion. She started riding up and down my cock. I just leaned back and watched as my cock slid in and out of her becoming more and more covered by her cum. I was so mentally stimulated, I knew I would not last much longer.

She must have noticed this either by the look on my face or the feeling of my cock starting to swell in her. She looked me in the eye and said, “Don’t you dare cum. Do you fucking dare cum until I am done.” With that, she slammed down onto my pubs and began grinding her clit against me. “Don’t cum, don’t fucking cum.” She kept saying while she grinded back and forth on me.

Coming up to bat for the LA Dodgers…Pedro Guerrero! I thought as I tried to prevent myself from cumming .

Back and forth she ground away until finally she said, “OH FUCK!”. I watched her whole body shudder as her orgasm ripped through her. I felt her cum begin to coat my balls as it ran from her down my cock.

Once she had regained control, she rolled off of and said, “Now it’s your turn.” With one hand, she grabbed the base of my cock and began running her tongue over the head of my cock. She stuck her tongue out and pulled a string of my pre-cum with her tongue. She looked into my eyes and gave me a mischievous wink. She then got back to working on my cock with her tongue.

She licked all her own cum off my cock in long stroked off her tongue. She then took my cock into her mouth and began sliding up and down it. I didn’t know how much more I could take. I could feel my own cum begin to swell in my balls.

Again, she must have sensed this and looked at me. “Don’t you cum yet. I want you to cum on me. I love the feeling of cum on my body.”

With that, I pushed her over onto her back. I got up on my knees and began stroking my cock over her tits. I had had enough and it was time for me to cum. “Oh Baby, I am going to shoot my hot cum all over your tits.” I said.

“Yeah baby, cum for me. Cum on my tits!”

With that, I began to shoot my hot wad all over her tits. I stroked myself until every last drop of cum was out of my dick and onto her tits.

I leaned down and licked some of my cum off her tits. I moved my face to hers and shared a deep, wet cum kiss with her.

Published 
Written by Etienne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors