Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip to Miami part 2

"Two strangers getting it on"

9
7 Comments 7
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I must admit I stood there for a full minute not quite able to take in exactly what had just happened. Not just in the preceding few minutes since reaching my hotel room but the evening as a whole.

This sort of thing just doesn't happen to me. I’ve never found it easy to ‘pick up’ (I hate that phrase) women, especially in a bar or well, anywhere to be honest. Yet here I was with someone I had only known for a few hours, having mind blowing sex. To quote one comedian I have the sort of luck that if I fell in a barrel of tits I ’d come out sucking my thumb! Obviously my luck had taken a turn for the better.

The sound of the shower being turned on brought me out of my momentary state of stupor and I was soon out of the remaining clothes I was still wearing and walking into the bathroom. This was one of those huge wet room bathrooms that had a shower area that wouldn’t look out of place in a sports changing room. I was greeted with the sight of Mandy naked and wet.

"Hey sexy, come on in the water’s lovely,” she said with a wicked smile on her face.

I didn’t need asking twice. I stepped under the hot jet of water and into the arms of a very sexy woman. We kissed. Deep and hard. Her hands on my back and neck pulling me to her, my hands on the small of her back pulling our bodies together in a close embrace. My cock, still semi erect from Mandy’s oral attention soon started to harden again. I could feel it squeezing its way up between us.

The hot water cascading down on our bodies was incredibly erotic. It really heightened the feeling of arousal. I moved my hands down over her lovely round cheeks giving then a squeeze and pulling her close into me once again. I could feel my cock, now very hard once again pressing in against her belly.

We stood there for several minutes just kissing and enjoying the closeness of our bodies.

I turned Mandy around and took a huge blob of shower gel in one hand and started to massage her neck and back and shoulders. She reached around her and took my hard cock in her hands and slowly began to massage my erection. I reached further around and took an ample breast in each hand. Mandy let out a low moan of pleasure as I massaged her tits, rolling her erect nipples under my thumbs. Leaving my right hand on her tit I moved my left hand down to her pussy.

Smoothing my fingers over her mound and then down, over her lips parting them. She was so wet. As I pushed my middle finger in between her lips Mandy gasped “yes”. Her legs buckled slightly as I found her hard clit and began to apply gentle pressure. All the while I was kissing her neck, nibbling her ear lobes and still fondling her tit.

It didn’t take long for Mandy to cum. With several erogenous zones having my attention all at once she began to shake. I held her tight as I could as my fingers worked her pussy. Alternating between slipping a finger into her wet hole and rubbing her hard little button, her orgasm ripped through her body. Mandy had one hand on the wall to steady herself as she shouted, shook and very nearly collapsed. I stopped my fondlings and held her close as she recovered her breath.

Mandy leant forward slightly, her arse pressing against my hard cock. Spreading her legs slightly she reached under herself and took hold of my cock guiding it towards her pussy. We both moaned out loud as my cock head slipped into her very wet opening. I held back slightly, my cock just inside until Mandy gave a push back and the entire length slid into her balls deep.

"That feels so good," Mandy whispered as I slowly began to fuck her.

My hands on her hips, I slid my cock in and out of her cunt. I looked down and was treated to the sight of Mandy’s lips wrapped around my thick shaft as I pumped her pussy. She took hold of my left hand and placed it on her pussy. Getting the message I began once again to massage her clit. I was thrusting into her as hard as I could and Mandy thrust back causing our bodies to slap together. The shower was still splashing down on us adding to the feeling of sexual bliss we were both experiencing. I could feel the start of my own orgasm so I quickened the pace.

"You’re gonna make me cum,” I croaked.

"Yes baby cum in me, cum with me,” Mandy replied.

A few more hard thrusts and the feeling of her pussy gripping my shaft was enough to tip me over the edge. I could feel my cock twitch so I gave and extra hard thrust and held myself deep in her pussy. My cock exploded inside her, I could feel her jump slightly as I unloaded my spunk, several spurts, into her.

At the same time Mandy began to buck and shout. Both of us making primal, animal grunts and cries as our bodies were gripped in sexual release.

Eventually we composed ourselves and Mandy turned back to face me. She took my face in her hands and pulled me towards her. Once again we kissed. This time it was less urgent and more passionate.

Mandy broke off and looking into my eyes said, "Mmmm that was wonderful.

NicolleTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolleTorres

I so needed that."

"Yeah me too … fucking mind blowing,” I laughed in reply. “Now while we are here would you mind soaping my back?"

"My pleasure, pass the shower gel then."

Mandy slowly smoothed her hands over my body covering me in soft silky bubbles. She slowly rubbed every in of my body, paying special attention to my now flaccid cock. I repaid the compliment and washed every in of Mandy making her gasp and jump when I paid a little too much attention to her pussy and ass.

Eventually we stepped out of the shower, hot, clean and maybe a little wrinkled from the hot water. We toweled each other down then walked into the bedroom.

"Fancy a drink?" I asked.

"Mmmmm yes I'd love one."

I opened a bottle of wine that was in the fridge and we both lay on the bed wrapped in the large white fluffy towels. We chatted for a while, sipping our wine and basking in that wonderful post sex warm feeling. I was soon feeling horny again. I reached out and stroked the back of my fingers down Mandy’s face.

"You are so pretty."

"Shut up and kiss me you idiot," she giggled.

I leant forward and kissed her lips softly. I slid my hand up her thigh and under her towel. She did the same to me and soon we were again caressing each other. Her hand tracing the shape of my hardening cock, mine rubbing up and down her puffy lips, still moist from earlier. I tugged at her towel and it fell open. I rolled Mandy onto her back and began to kiss down her body. Nuzzling her neck, kissing down over her breasts, taking time to take each nipple into my mouth and suck gently, prompting a moan of satisfaction as I did so.

I moved my lips down over her belly and stopped just above her pubic mound. I planted soft kisses all around her pussy, deliberately avoiding her lips. As I moved my head between her thighs she opened her legs wider, causing her lips to part slightly. Her pussy glistened with her juices which I longed to taste. I pulled her towards the edge of the bed and lifted her legs. Placing her feet wide apart on the edge of the bed Mandy gave me perfect access to her sex.

At first I gently lapped at her labia, again she gave a moan of pleasure. I pushed my tongue a littler deeper and her moan turned to a gasp. After several minutes of teasing her pussy with my tongue I clamped my mouth around her clit and sucked. Mandy ’ s moans turned to gasps as I sucked and licked her. At one point she gave a jump as I flicked my tongue over her anus. I turned my attentions back to her clit and slid a finger into her wet hole.

The combination of my finger, my licks and sucks soon tipped Mandy over the edge. Gripping my head and pushing me hard against her pussy she let out and stifled cry as she came. The sweet musky taste of Mandy’s juices made had me feeling very horny again and I was once again solid.

"Kiss me,” she croaked, "let me taste my juices, don’t hog them to yourself."

So, happy to oblige, I lent over her and kissed her full on the mouth. My cock seemed to automatically find her pussy and, as she was so wet I slid into her with ease. I felt her pussy spasm as a mini orgasm gripped her. I waited for that feeling to subside then slowly at first, began once again to fuck her. I built up to a fast pace, my cock slamming into her, my balls slapping against her ass.

Mandy was close to cumming again. Her legs wrapped around my bum pulling me in as deep as I could go. 

"Fuck me yes, yes, fuck me deeper, harder, I want to feel you come deep inside me. Come on fuck me."

Hearing this coming from Mandy just made me hornier and for the third time that night I felt the unmistakable feeling of my own orgasm start to take over my body. I thrust my cock as deep as I could, feeling her cervix against my hard cock head. Mandy lifted her hips and I came, deep and hard just as she had begged me to do.

We both wailed and shouted, lost in our own climaxes yet very much joined in one massive orgasm. God knows what anyone else hearing us must have thought. Not that I really cared at that point in time anyway.

I collapsed down on the bed beside her, feeling totally spent. We lay there wrapped in each others arms cuddling and recovering. We both must have drifted off as I awoke a good hour later. The small lights were still on in the room and Mandy was lying next to me breathing lightly, asleep, with a very content look on her face. I turned the lights out, pulled the duvet over us and fell asleep in the arms of my lover.

The next day I had to leave, flying back to London. We had sex again in the morning before I had to leave. This time we didn’t fuck, we made love. Slow and passionate lovemaking. Relishing the moment and enjoying the carnal desires we both shared. We kept in touch for a while but the emails became less frequent between us. I haven’t heard back from her in several years now but I still fondly remember my wonderful night with Mandy. Thanks for the memories.

Published 
Written by lensman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments