Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A True Story Of How I Met My Wife And Our First Hookup

"True story of how I met and first hooked up with my hot wife."

39
10 Comments 10
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Detailing the events of how I went from Julia's coach to lover."

Julia and I have been married for three years and together for seven years. Julia is twenty-six and I’m thirty. We met when I was in college and she was in high school. Being a former all star basketball player I continued volunteering with the school after my graduation as an assistant coach. One of my athletes Paul who was the team's captain and school's golden boy and an athlete of mine from the year before told Julia that she “had” to meet coach. I still remember the first time I met Julia in the school gym after practice when Paul introduced her to me as his girlfriend. Together they were the golden couple of the school, the couple everyone wanted to be. I remember thinking that evening on my way home, what a lucky fucker Paul was.

Julia was your all American girl, the girl next door, the girl everyone wanted to be with. She was beyond beautiful, had the cutest smile, rocking body and although came off prim and proper, you could tell she had a mischievous side to her. She’s 5’3 with hazel blue eyes, long dirty blonde hair with a slight natural curl and has a very tight athletic body with curves in all the right places. Firm B cup tits and a perfect ass. One of those asses that’s tight but yet has something to grab. 

Although I was freshly out of high school, I always took my coaching role quite seriously and professionally. Unbeknownst to me, midway through the season I was transferred over to help with the girls' team who were having a rough season. I would run long after school practices with the team and Julia would always flirt and talk with me about some of my recent travels. She always wore her tight little gym shorts that would cup her perfect ass. I’d find myself trying hard not to get lost staring at her perfect ass. I remember touching myself some evenings thinking if I could only just squeeze that tight little ass. Just one time, cup it in my hand. Little did I know all the fucking we would later be doing.

Fast forward five years and I had just gotten out of a serious relationship. I was a successful mortgage broker and had my own house in the city. I had just gotten a new dog and Julia was a sucker for animals and I had sent her several puppy pics. Turns out Julia was back in town for the summer from her out of state college. We ended up crossing paths and catching up. I had been doing a lot of cycling and Julia was thinking of getting into the sport and asked if we could go for a ride sometime. Turns out she had been single for a few years now. I was sure all the guys were after her in College and didn’t think more of it than just a bike ride with her old coach.

We started riding more and more together, texting throughout the day and really getting along. I remember one day when biking I could see her thong through her bike shorts as the sun was shining on her and that’s when those cravings to grab her ass started coming back again… along with the night time jerk sessions thinking of undressing her before me.

Being quite successful in my job, recently single and a house to fill I started collecting art and decide to invite Julia one evening to a local art exhibit to show her a recent piece that I had purchased that was on display in the show. It was a warm summer night and I remember when she arrived that she was wearing a very sexy reddish-pink summer dress with light straps. Her hair was semi curled and her eyes were glowing.

All evening I couldn’t stop running my eyes up and down her body and we would often lean on each other with my hand on her lower back talking about the various pieces. After the show, we went back to my place and had our first kiss outside while taking the dog out. I invited her in for a drink and before I knew it we were making out hard on the living room couch. She was kissing, grabbing and grinding on my body with such intensity. Having just come out of a slowly deteriorating relationship I had forgotten the rush and passion of a new hookup. 

Lisi_blue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisi_blue

FINALLY, I had my hands all over her firm ass with her dress pulled up, my cock pulsing as she rubbed herself over me. I remember pulling her dress straps down and exposing her young perfect breasts. They were firm, full and right there in my face to grab, kiss and suck on her perky nipples. Julia couldn’t restrain herself any longer and started undoing my pants and releasing my shaft. She was stroking me as I slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy. I couldn’t get over how tight she was.

To my surprise, Julia pulled her thong to the side and with her other hand firmly grasped around my shaft proceed to lower herself onto my head. I couldn’t believe I was about the fuck the girl who I so often beat off to. Although she was so wet, being on the larger side (7.5”) it took her a little coaxing to work it in at first. But she was determined to fill herself up and slowly impaled herself down to my balls. Her body was shaking a little as she took a moment to catch her breath after finally getting it all in. That’s when she looked at me and told me that she has always wanted to fuck her old coach. 

She started rocking herself up and down my shaft, all the while we were kissing and grabbing each-others bodies. I started rubbing her clit and sucking on her nipples and she mentioned that she wasn’t going to last much longer. I wanted to be in control, I wanted to be the one fucking her before this was over and so I lifted her up, turned her onto her back on the couch and got down on my knees between her legs and slid back into her. I started fucking her harder and harder and loved watching her firm tits bounce up towards her moaning face as I continued rubbing her clit. Our eyes were locked and she was biting her lip as she was approaching orgasm.

I told her I was about going to blow soon and she told me that I better make her cum first before pulling out as she wasn’t on the pill. I couldn’t believe she was fucking me raw and wasn’t on the pill. Her legs started quivering as she clenched down on my shaft and started to convulse in pleasure. It took me everything I had to hold off during her climax and as she was coming down I pulled out and shot one of the biggest loads of my life all over her tight stomach, tits and a little falling on her chin. As we collapsed onto each-other she whispered into my ear that this was going to be a fun summer… 

Little did we know it was the start of many years of intensely hot sex together. To my surprise, I later found out that Julia hadn’t had sex in over two years, hence why she couldn’t wait any longer to have me inside of her and why her pussy was so insanely tight.

 

Published 
Written by Coach2240
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments