Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Helpful Rancher

"A kind stranger helps Marie in more ways than she expected"

22
7 Comments 7
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

It was a hot summer day as I was driving down a small road, passing by endlessly long fields deep in the countryside. I was pretty sure that I had made a wrong turn at some point, this possibly couldn’t be the right route to the city where a friend of mine had recently moved to, but according to google maps I was on the right road, so I kept going. 

I hadn’t seen a single car nor a person in a long time, just fields after fields. I had taken off my light jacket hours ago, now wearing just a skimpy top and a short skirt, my bra was starting to feel uncomfortable in the hot car. 

Suddenly my car started to slow down on its own and soon enough it came to a full stop, I just managed to steer it to the side of the road before the engine died. I stepped outside where the air felt even hotter than it did in my car and saw light smoke rising from under the hood.

“Goddammit,” I cursed and popped the hood open. More smoke came out, making me cough. I didn’t know anything about engines, I had no idea what was wrong with my car. I tried to start my car again, but nothing happened.

I went to get my phone from my purse, but to no one’s surprise, there was no signal in the middle of nowhere. After thinking about what to do for a moment, I decided that there was nothing else I could do but start walking. Good thing I always wore flats while driving.

I took everything valuable I had in my car, tossed a water bottle in my bag, and locked the doors before I started walking towards where I had been going since I hadn’t seen any houses in hours.

After walking for half an hour, I spotted a big house down the road. “Oh thank god!” I sighed and picked up my pace. I got to the yard and to my relief it seemed well kept, there were cows in their enclosure at the back of the yard, so someone clearly lived there.

“Hello? Anyone here?” I hollered. No answer. I started walking towards the house, planning on knocking on the door when a voice came from behind me.

“Hello there, what brings you to my ranch?”

I turned around to see a man about my age walk out of a barn, wiping his hands in a rag. He was tall, handsome, and very muscular. I swallowed hard.

“Oh, I’m so sorry to bother you, but my car died by the side of the road and my phone has no signal. Is there any way you could help me out?” I asked, hearing the desperation in my voice. The man looked at me up and down and smiled a little.

“Well, of course, can’t leave a fine lady like you in trouble. Where’s your car, then?” he asked, tossing the rag into a bucket. I quickly told him where my car had died and how long I had been walking, while he grabbed some towing rope and tossed it into his tractor.

“Okay, hop in then, let's go get your car,” he nodded towards the tractor. I had never been inside a tractor before, I didn’t even know how to get in there, the door was so high up. I guess he noticed it since he smirked and asked if I needed help.

“Um, yes, please,” I chuckled, a bit embarrassed. He walked to stand next to me.

“Grab a hold of that, put your left foot on the step and just hop in,” he instructed. I did as he said, and as I was getting up I felt his strong hand on my hip, keeping me steady, and I realized that if he was looking up, he would get a perfect view under my skirt, and the thong I was wearing didn’t cover much. Once I was seated I was blushing deep red, but he didn’t mention anything so I thought that maybe he hadn’t looked.

He sat on the driver’s seat and off we headed to get my car.

“Thank you so much for helping me, I don’t know what I would’ve done without you,” I said. He waved it off.

“Oh, it’s nothing, don’t worry about it. I’m happy to help.” He smiled.

“Thank you, um… Sorry, I haven’t even introduced myself! I’m Marie,” I held out my hand.

“Nice to meet you, Marie, I’m Tom.” He smiled and quickly shook my hand.

“Thank you, Tom.” I smiled, and he nodded.

We got to my car pretty quickly, Tom opened the hood, looked around for a moment, and then turned to look at me.

“I’m gonna have to tow this back to my ranch, I think I have everything I need to fix it there,” he told me.

“Oh, okay, that sounds good,” I nodded.

Tom had me sit in my car to steer it as he towed it, and soon enough we were back at the ranch. Tom started working on my car immediately while I watched and waited. He explained to me what was wrong, but I didn’t understand half of the words he was saying. I did enjoy listening to his deep, calm voice and watching the muscles in his arms flex as he worked.

Damn, he was so sexy, handsome, helpful, and kind, a full package. Speaking of package, judging by the bulge in his jeans it seemed like he was packing quite a bit. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t get a bit wet watching him, and I couldn’t help it when my mind wandered off to think about all the naughty things we could do together.

Tom straightened up and wiped his hands. That made me snap out of my thoughts.

“Is it done?” I asked.

“Hmh? Oh, not yet, I just need to find some parts for it, I should have them here,” he walked into his barn, and I followed after him. He was looking through shelves full of car parts and tools and I wasn’t even sure if he had noticed that I had walked in, too.

“I truly can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve already done to help me,” I said, making him glance at me from over his shoulder.

“No need to thank me, as I said, I’m happy to help,” he smiled. I moved a bit closer to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

“There must be something I can do to pay you back for this,” I said with a sultry tone, and that made him stop and turn towards me.

“Are you… Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” he asked. I nodded.

“Mhm, if you want to?” I slid my finger down his chest slowly. He smirked at me.

“Fuck yes!”

I got down onto my knees in front of him and started to undo the buttons on his jeans. “Let me show you just how thankful I am,” I winked, rubbing his quickly hardening cock through his underwear. I pulled his boxers down, releasing his hard, big cock.

“You like that, babe?” Tom grinned.

“Oh, yes, it's so big,” I gasped, looking at the beautiful cock in front of me, stroking it a few times before taking it into my mouth. I looked up into his eyes as I slowly started to suck his big cock, moaning around it.

“Mmhm, fuck, that feels so good. Pull your tits out, let me see them,” Tom said.

I quickly unclasped my bra through my shirt and pulled it off before pulling my top down to let the girls out. I started squeezing them while sliding my mouth back and forth on his cock.

“That’s it, play with those big, gorgeous tits as you suck my cock. Fuck, that mouth feels so fucking good,” Tom moaned. 

My pussy was dripping wet by then, I wanted him to fuck me, but I couldn’t take my mouth off of his cock, I loved sucking it. I brought my hand up to his cock, stroking the base in the rhythm of my mouth.

“Fuck, you’re so good, baby. Suck on my balls,” he moaned, and I pulled off to do as I was told. His balls were big and heavy, a bit hairy but I didn’t mind. I kept stroking his wet cock as I sucked on his balls, and judging by the way he was moaning he was loving every second of it.

“Mmh, so fucking good… Can I call you a slut?” Tom asked.

“Fuck yes, I love that,” I said quickly before taking his cock back into my mouth.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

“You’re such a good cock sucker, such an eager slut. Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum,” Tom moaned, putting his hand on my head and guiding me to go faster. I gagged on his cock as he pushed it deeper down my throat, my eyes watering.

“Yes, gag on that big cock, slut! Take it, take it all the way down your throat, show me what a fucking slut you are,” he growled as he thrust his cock deeper, fucking my throat. I was able to take it, loving the way he was using my mouth.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum. Swallow it all, I know you want to,” Tom moaned right before he filled my mouth with a huge load of hot, delicious cum. I swallowed over and over again, making sure that none of it dripped out of my mouth.

Once he had come he pulled out slowly, looking into my eyes. I smiled up at him, licking my lips.

“Fuck, you’re amazing,” he said quietly, a bit out of breath.

“So are you,” I winked at him, making him chuckle.

“Get up here,” he said as he pulled me up. To my surprise, he lifted me up onto a table, pushed me down onto my back on it, and flipped my skirt up.

“Now it’s my time to taste you,” he smiled as he pulled my panties to the side and started licking my dripping wet pussy.

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned, surprised by the turn of events but absolutely loving it.

He was good, his tongue flicked over my swollen clit over and over again before he sucked it into his mouth, making me moan even louder.

“Fuck, your slutty pussy is so fucking wet for me,” he moaned before going back to eating me out.

“Mmh, sucking your big cock got me so turned on,” I smiled, playing with my tits as he kept licking my juicy cunt.

He kept going, licking and sucking my pussy in a way that was driving me wild, his mouth was working magic on my clit.

“Your pussy tastes so fucking good,” he moaned, barely lifting his mouth off of it like he couldn’t get enough of it.

It didn’t take long until I came, my back arching off of the table as he kept licking me all through my orgasm. It’s good that there weren’t any neighbors anywhere near them, because they would’ve heard me cum.

“Holy fuck…” I sighed happily, trying to catch my breath. I looked down and saw Tom grinning at me, his lips shiny with my pussy juices. He stood up and leaned over me, taking one nipple into his mouth and squeezing both of my tits with his strong hands. That’s when I felt something hard poking my entrance.

“I wanna fuck you,” Tom moaned as he swiped his tongue over my nipple.

“Give it to me,” I whispered, and he pushed into my waiting cunt immediately. His cock was rock hard again, so thick and long as it filled me. We moaned at the same time.

“Are you gonna take it like a good little slut?” he asked as he moved up, whispering in my ear.

“Yes! Fuck me hard, make me your slut,” I moaned. Tom started thrusting into me, quickly picking up his pace, fucking me deeper and harder. I kept moaning his name, begging him to fuck me even harder.

“That’s it, such a good fucking slut, take this cock. Damn, that tight pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock,” he grunted, holding onto my hip with one hand, pulling me towards him to get even deeper in me.

“Fuck!! I love that huge cock inside me, fuck me harder!” I moaned, loving the way he was fucking me. He grabbed ahold of my left breast, squeezing it hard.

“Yeah? You want it even harder, slut? You want me to fuck you like the nasty fucking slut you are, is that it?” he asked and slapped my breast, making me gasp.

“Yes! Oh God, yes!” I screamed.

“Tell me what you are,” he growled, slapping my breast again.

“Ah! I’m a nasty fucking slut, I’m a whore and I need to be fucked like one!” I screamed.

“Exactly, that’s a good fucking whore,” he grinned.

After a few more hard thrusts later he suddenly pulled out, and before I knew what was happening he had already flipped me over so that I was bent over the table. He pushed his cock back into my cunt and kept fucking me. He slapped my ass hard a few times before grabbing my ass and really starting to pound me.

I was moaning like crazy, screaming in pleasure as his thick cock filled my pussy over and over again. I loved everything he was doing, the way he was fucking me and the way he talked to me, it made me even wetter than I already was. It had been a while since I had gotten properly fucked.

“Fuck, your pussy is so fucking tight,” he moaned.

“Keep fucking me, I love that big cock, it feels so fucking good inside me,” I moaned desperately, needing him to keep fucking me for hours.

“Don’t worry, slut, I’m not close yet,” he said, and I could hear the grin in his voice.

He manhandled me into a new position, turning me onto my side and lifting my leg without even pulling out. The new position hit my g-spot perfectly.

“Ah, just like that! Don’t stop fucking me, I’m gonna cum all over your cock!” I screamed.

“Good girl, cum for me, cum on this fucking cock, I want to feel your pussy throb around me,” he panted, thrusting in and out of me quickly.

It didn’t take long until my orgasm washed over me, making me scream in pleasure, my body arching as he kept pounding my pussy through my orgasm.

“There you go, that’s a good whore. I want you to cum for me again, think you can do it?” he asked.

“Yes! Yes, just keep fucking me just like that, don’t stop, don’t fucking stop,” I moaned, still coming down from my orgasm, but only getting halfway until the next one started building up.

“I’m starting to get close, but I need you to be a good fucking whore for me and cum on my cock one more time before I cover you in cum, do you understand me?” Tom panted.

“Yes, I’m so fucking close, make me cum again, please!” I begged. His cock felt incredible, the way it kept hitting my g-spot made me think that I could cum on his cock a million times in a row.

Tom grabbed my right breast, squeezing it hard as he kept pounding me. He kept talking dirty to me but I was so close to my next orgasm that my brain could barely register his words. A moment later I came for the third time that day, and this time I squirted all over him.

“Holy fuck,” was all I heard before I felt him pull out, and a second later I felt his hot cum landing on my bare tits and all over my face. Feeling him cover me in cum was so hot that I almost could’ve come just from it.

“Fuck…” Tom breathed out quietly. I opened my eyes and saw him standing above me, slowly stroking his softening cock.

“Want me to clean that up for you?” I asked with a smirk on my lips, nodding towards his cock. He told me, yes, so I took his cock into my mouth again and started sucking it. I could taste both of our cum on it, and I couldn’t help but rub my clit as I sucked it.

“Look at you, such a perfect, insatiable slut,” Tom smiled, gently pushing my long hair out of my face. I glanced up at him, smiling while his cock was still in my mouth.

After a moment I pulled off, licking my lips. I looked down at myself, seeing cum all over my tits and my top, my skirt had greasy handprints on it and I was pretty sure my panties weren’t in one piece anymore.

“You made a mess of me,” I giggled.

“A fucking sexy mess,” he added with a wink. He helped me up and I collected my bra from the floor.

“Could I use your shower?” I asked.

“Of course. I should shower, too.” He placed his hand on the small of my back and we started walking towards the house.

He fucked me again in the shower, and once he had gotten my car fixed it was so late that we both agreed that it would be the best for me to stay the night. Neither of us got much sleep that night. 

 

Published 
Written by Brittany290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments