Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A visit to Gigi's

"The story of Gigi continues... Please read Acapalco Pt1 n Pt2 first"

3
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It'd been a couple of months since we'd said goodbye in Acapulco and exchanged phone numbers.

I had no intention of contacting her, but the sex we had was so amazing, I found myself thinking about her constantly. Finally, I couldn't resist the urge any longer to call and just say hi.

The minute she answered the phone I got excited. We chatted briefly about how she was doing and what I'd been doing.

I told her I had some free time and wanted to know if she'd be able to get away from her husband and meet me somewhere. She told me it would be no problem and she'd love to see me again.

We agreed to meet in a few weeks. I had no idea what excuse she was going to tell her husband. Nor did I care.

Three weeks later I landed at the airport. I got my luggage and grabbed a cab to the Resort.

After I checked in, I sent Gigi a text.

"I've arrived and I'm in my hotel room."

Within minutes she replied, "I'll be arriving around 6:30 PM."

Since I had some time to kill, I decided to play a round of golf, even though it was in the heat of the day. By the time I got back, to my room I was more than ready for a dip in the pool, a shower and a shave.

Afterwords, I made a drink and relaxed on the balcony overlooking the swimming pool. Halfway through my drink I got a call from Gigi asking where she should park.

Standing up so she could see me from the balcony, I pointed out the best spot. Within minutes she was standing before me.

With a gorgeous smile that made me weak in the knees, she looked up into my eyes and said, "Hello there big boy . . ."

Standing back a bit, my eyes scanned her spaghetti strap, white mini dress. I was momentarily mesmerized by how it clung to her curves and revealed lots of bare skin just begging to be touched.

"Hello gorgeous," I finally managed to say.

Reaching for her hand, I led her inside my room and gave her a hug, and gently kissed her. It soon turned into a deep, passionate kiss with plenty of touching.

I broke the kiss and without any words spoken, I led her to the bedroom. Once we got in the bedroom, I turned toward her and gave her another passionate kiss.

My hands went to caress her ass and I confirmed what I hoped for. She was not wearing any undies. I broke the kiss and raised her mini dress. Then I sat her on the bed and spread her legs. I knelt down and got between them. Gently kissing the inside of her thighs, I could see her pussy was moist.

"Dinner can be late," I told her.

She didn't say anything. She laid back on her back, and I began slowly eating that perfect pussy of hers. She tasted so sweet I didn't want to stop, I just kept eating her out as she moaned with pleasure. Soon she was close to cumming. She grabbed my head with her hands as she pushed me down on to her pussy and let me know, "I'm going to cum."

Soon she was cumming hard. I continued licking and sucking until she finished, then looked up and moved towards her face so we could kiss again and rest in each others arms for a few minutes, enjoy being close.

Afterwords, I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I came out she was standing with a big smile freshening up at the bar sink.

"I'm ready for something to eat, how about you? I told her.

"Me too, I'm almost ready . . ."

****************

During dinner, we talked about what we did the last couple of months. She told me her husband thought she was out of town working and that she was all mine for the night.

To my surprise, she also told me I was the first guy she'd ever met while away from home that she'd actually given her cell number to. I found that hard to believe, but I didn't question her. When dinner was over, we returned to my room.

We had some wine and chatted some more.

As much as I wanted to just fuck her, I also enjoyed our conversation, learning more about her. After about an hour of chatting I noticed, she was rubbing her neck.

"What's wrong with your neck?" I asked.

"It's a little sore, don't know from what though." She answered back.

"Sit on the floor between my legs and I'll massage your neck." I told her.

She got up and positioned herself between my legs.

KatyHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyHerrera

I started to massage her legs. After about 5 minutes or so of massaging her neck, she got up and faced me. Slowly she unbuckled my pants and quickly had my cock out. Without a word she started to give me head. My cock was semi hard when she started, but soon it grew hard inside her mouth. I sat there and I enjoyed the blow job.

"Cum in my mouth." She told me.

Who am I to argue, I thought and after a minute or two I was cumming in her mouth.

Like a champ, she swallowed all of it. She grabbed my hand and we went to the bedroom. I'm no spring chicken so it took me time to recover.

I took off her dress and told her to lay down on her stomach. I got on top her and I started to give her a back massage.

"I brought some massage oil. It's in my purse," she told me. Getting off her, I went to get the oil.

Returning, I applied some massage oil on her back and gave her a massage. I started on her back, then went to her arms, legs, butt and feet and finally turned her over.

Applying oil on her breasts she began moaning as I massaged her lovely breasts
and teased her nips.

After awhile, I began to massage her arms and her legs. By this time, my cock was growing. It wasn't really hard, but it was getting excited. Gigi noticed this too.

"Give me some oil," she told me. Who am I to argue, so I squirted some oil in her hand.

"Lay on your back," she said.

I did as she asked and immediately she went to my cock. She rubbed and tugged at it gently. It felt so damn good. She knew what she was doing.

Soon I was rock hard. It was then she stood up and placed her pussy directly over my cock and guided it in.

I fondled her tits as she lowered herself down on me slowly asking, "Does it feel good baby?"

"I groaned and said, "More than you can imagine."

I continued playing with her breasts as she rode my cock. When she started to go faster, our intensity grew and picked up speed accordingly.

Gigi was the type of woman who came very easily so I could tell from the unmistakable signs of an approaching climax that she was very close to cumming. And she was.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes!" she yelled out in the midst of her passion continuing to ride my cock, "Don't stop."

When she was done, she leaned down and we kissed. My cock was still inside her pussy as we did--her body still slippery from the oil.

I pulled my cock out, pushed her on to her back and moved up to her breasts. Placing my cock between her breasts, I started fucking them.

With the oil on her breasts, the sensation was awesome and intense but not quite enough to take me over the edge.

Since it was going to take awhile to cum--I didn't have to worry about cumming too fast--I fucked her tits like there was no tomorrow.

Once in awhile I would move my cock to her mouth and she would suck on it. Then I would go back to fucking her tits until it was time to fuck her ass.

Grabbing the KY jelly on the night stand, I greased both of us up good and turned her over to slowly insert the tip of my cock in her asshole. With every gentle thrust, I went a little further until I was all the way in.

I knew Gigi would cum soon so I picked up the speed of the fucking while slapping her ass and grabbing her hair at the same time until she was beyond control.

"OMG, I'm cumming," she told me as I kept fucking her ass. Then I realized I was about to cum too. I gave her a few more thrusts then I pulled out and shot my load on her ass, moaning and groaning along with her.

The rest of the night was more of the same. However, I didn't cum again.

To be honest, it's been a very long time (over 15 years) since I could cum 3 times in one sex session. But that didn't stop me from continuing to please Gigi that night.

The next day we fucked, but we didn't have much time before she had to leave--drive herself back home--so it ended up being a quickie fuck.

**************

I do plan on seeing her again, but it won't happen until next year. She said that's what she wanted too and that she'd be counting the days.

In her car we said goodbye and shared a few laughs and a long tender kiss.
Published 
Written by fireman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments