Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk On The Beach For Three

"How a planned walk on the beach turned out better then planned."

15
8 Comments 8
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A few years ago during the summer Tom and I went to Gulf Shores, AL. to visit our friend Greg. Greg invited us to come down for a week and we accepted. Greg and Patsy had been divorced for about three years but they still jointly owned a beach house and took turns using it. Tom and I have remained friends with both of them.

We arrived and it was about mid-week before the action began that you would be interested in. I don't know how Tom did it but it all had to be premeditated and planned out. Tom thought he would give me a treat that he knows I love and always talk about.

Greg suggested packing a backpack with some snack food and a blanket and that the three of us go for a twilight evening walk on the beach. That night was to be full moon and I thought it was a great idea.

When evening came we walked along the beach as the waves pounded the shoreline. Because we considered an evening swim the guys wore their bathing suits and I wore a two piece.

The two piece I wore was very revealing and I just wear it for special occasions and I don't wear it in very public settings. Tom loves the attention I get when I wear something like that and quite frankly so do I. I liked catching Greg glancing at me all the time. You know what I mean. The way a guy looks but tries to act like he is not looking.

We had the entire beach to ourselves and we walked far enough to a place to lay out our stuff. I was overcome by the beauty of the Gulf as I walked right up to where the water just hit my feet. After gazing out over the water for several minutes I turned around and was totally astounded by the sight before me. I had been very suspicious about this whole planned outing. I felt somehow sure that a little sexual activity was going to play out but didn't know exactly how. There before me was Tom and Greg sitting on the blanket naked with their legs spread and cocks pointing skyward. There was a space between them and they both gestured that it was for me.

The thoughts in my head were mixed. I wondered if this were some kind of prank but quickly dismissed that idea thinking two stiff cocks was too serious a thing to be a prank. So I quickly decided to play along with what ever game this was intended to be.

I approached them and stood right at their feet. Greg had an unusually thick cock and it instantly aroused me. Tom's cock had a reputation of being a pussy pleaser as well but at the moment the thickness of Greg's overwhelmed me and captivated my attention. The new kid on the block always gets his moment of fame. I left no doubt in Tom's mind that I was studying Greg's delicious meat.

One of Tom's strongest fantasies is seeing me with another man's cock. Since that is the case I like to please him every time he arranges it!

I sat down between them and reached out a hand in both directions. Their cocks were magnetic to my hands drawing a hand to each one. I wrapped my left hand around Tom's shaft and then looked and wrapped my right hand around Greg's. They were both warm and throbbing and felt so good in my hands as I began working their meat. Their bodies were responding to my touches. Oh damn, the sensations that ran through me having two cocks at the same time. Mmmmmmmmmm I totally loved it.

After a few minutes of teasing them and touching them Tom bgan nudging me towards Greg.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

I looked at Tom and he nodded giving me his approval. His approval and coaxing pleased me so much because I now wanted to taste Greg's luscious meat and to give him great pleasure. What I am trying to say is that now I was as horny as an ally cat.

I let go of Tom and moved myself over onto my knees between Greg's thighs without once letting go of him. I loved the look of excitement on his face. Greg became more and more under my control as I worked him with both hands wrapped around his love stick. As my hands did a twisting movement and slow stroke at the same time I watched his eyes roll back into his head. Moaning and sighing in such a way that it was becoming more and more arousing and hot to me.

Tom got up onto his knees behind me and unhooked my top. As my chest sprang open towards Greg I felt his excitement jerk in his massive meat. It excited me to see him watch my every move.

I stood up and Tom quickly pulled down my bottoms and I kicked them away. I knelt back down, grabbed Greg's cock, leaned forward and took as much of it as I could into my mouth. Greg was squirming as he propped himself up onto his elbows so that he could watch me. I made deep, teasing eye contact with him and said, "Mmmmmmmmmm you taste so good!".

I felt Tom feeling me from behind as he slid in closer to me and pushed himself into my soaking pussy. Damn! Did it ever feel so good! I sucked Greg harder and uncontrollably as the warm evening air seemed to be making love to our naked bodies.

With Tom behind me and Greg in front of me I began a rocking back and forth motion as I created an alternating fucking of my body from both ends. Oh Baby, was it ever good! Damn, it was so hot!

While I was rocking I couldn't help thinking that at some point I wanted them to trade places. I didn't know if this was a one time chance or a first time event to be continued. I wanted so much to feel Greg's cock slide into me. Mmmmmmmmm to feel the head of his joy toy enter my pussy. Damn these guys were driving me crazy.

But as we all continued our activity I began to feel Tom swell in my pussy and Greg swell in my mouth. By the audible sounds they both were making I knew they both were about to spew their juices. I removed Greg's cock from my mouth and began pumping him as he jerked and moaned quite loudly. Tom continued banging me from behind until he began erupting inside of me as I tried unsuccessfully to control my screams. At the same time Greg's cock began shooting load after load of his hot venom into the air as I continued beating him off after which I licked off the head of his incredible love toy.

Upon catching our breath and regaining our composure we started walking back. The three of us staggered back to the beach house looking like three drunks lost on the beach. We were totally drained.

The next morning Tom quizzed me on the action that took place the night before. My response? "The two of you set this up and all I can say is that before we leave here I am going to ride Greg's cock!" I made no hesitation in telling Tom that either he could set it up or I would set it up. Either way it was going to happen! Two nights later on our last night.......It happened!



Published 
Written by SueEastwood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments