Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Window Into Sex

"A hot night, a screamer next door, and my normally passive wife is hot with desire"

18
5 Comments 5
14.7k Views 14.7k
896 words 896 words
The scream came in the windows with the hot summer air and woke us. When I opened my eyes my wife was sitting up next to me in bed, alarm showing clearly on her face in the dim light in our room.

“Did you hear it?” she said in a stage whisper.

“Yeah.” I was half asleep. A moment later we heard whimpering, like an injured puppy. My frightened wife clutched my arm and shook it. Her grip was not comfortable.

“Did you hear that?”

I sat up. “Yeah, yeah. Listen.”

Another scream ripped the night, followed by more whimpering. We got out of bed and went to the open window. We crouched under it and stared at the house next door. A young couple rented it. They had moved in two weeks ago. We hadn’t met them, but had seen them coming and going. The woman was quite attractive, with a shapely body and long dark hair, although I didn’t mention that I thought she was attractive to my wife. Julie was sensitive about me looking at other women. The man wore suits, as if he worked in an office.

The sound started again, clearly a woman, not a puppy, and Julie grabbed me again. I don’t know why she did that. We knew the sounds were definitely coming from next door. I pried her fingers off my arm and held her hand so she couldn’t grab me again. Good thing I did, because suddenly the woman cried out again.

“My god, do you think he’s hurting her?” my wife whispered.

I didn’t know why she was whispering; there was no else one around.

“Why are you whispering?” I said. She was staring wide-eyed at me.

“Shhh! I think he must be hurting her.” She strained to hear, leaning close to the window.

“Oh, oh, oh. Yes!” came from the neighbors’ house. My wife shot a puzzled look at me.

“He’s not hurting her,” I said. “They’re doing it.”

“Really? You think they’re having sex?” She sounded unbelieving.

Julie’s not a screamer and apparently she never heard one before. I had, but I didn’t want to get into that with her. She’s actually very ladylike in bed. She grunts politely and manages some rapid breathing and quiet moaning when she came. I probably made more noise.

“Yeah. They’re having sex,” I said, wishing they were having it with the lights on and the shades up. But you take what you can get, so we continued to crouch by the window and listened to the woman yelling until the man’s labored grunting signaled they were through.

“My god,” Julie said in a normal voice.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

“The whole neighborhood must have heard her.”

We got back in bed. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the chick next door getting fucked.

After a moment, my wife slid down and put her hand on my crotch. When she discovered I was semi hard, she tugged at my shorts. She pulled them off with my help and she took my cock in her mouth. I was in shock and awe. I thought I must be dreaming. They last time Julie did that was on our honeymoon. It was a more than pleasant surprise, though, so I relaxed and listened to her making little noises with her voice and her mouth. I was stiff as a hammer handle in about a minute.

She came back up and took off her panties. She pressed her crotch and her tits into me and kissed me hard on the mouth. She had never been so hot. She yanked me on top of her and wrapped her legs around me, our mouths still locked together. I was fumbling my rigid cock toward her pussy when she raised her pelvis and sucked it in, all the way to my balls. Her crotch was sopping wet.

She came almost instantly, grunting louder than usual. Then she went wild, writhing and thrusting and squeezing me with her legs and arms, spazzing from one orgasm to another. I wanted to hold out, keep her going, so I tried to think of another word for thesaurus but it was no use. I think it was her third orgasm, or maybe the fourth, when she screamed next to my ear and slapped my ass and I popped a monstrous load into her.

Our sweaty bodies stuck together. My cock was so raw I had to pull it out of her very slowly. I felt little spasms in her cunt and she was gasping for breath.

“Boy, you were really lit up,” I said. I had to look at her closely to make sure I wasn’t dreaming, that it really was my wife and not some strange woman who had crept into my bed.

“Yeah,” she said, between gasps. “I was, wasn’t I?” She pulled my head down and kissed me and her mouth felt warmer and softer than I was used to. We snuggled and she sighed, a long satisfied sigh, and I was very happy because Julie finally discovered her wild side.

Maybe all she needed was to hear to some other girl getting fucked. Before I went to sleep I hoped the people next door would keep fucking—long, loud and frequently.

Published 
Written by onlyanalias
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments