Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Acapulo

"Atrip to Acapulo"

8
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
A group of us from the fire station decided to take a boys trip. No girlfriends or wives. We decided to go to Acapulco for a week.

Boarding the plane early in the morning on a Monday there was 20 of us--we got pretty rowdy with all the drinks involved. Lucky for us the plane was half full and most of the passengers sat toward the front, while we all sat in the back.

There were two flight attendants taking care of our area. As soon as they found out we were firemen we received first class treatment without the leg room. Basically, we got plenty of alcohol at half the price.

One of them was very flirty, but I didn't flirt back because I didn't want to be guilty of "cock block." It was obvious to me she was already into one of my buddies.

As we prepared to land most of the guys were still sleeping but my buddy and the flirty attendant kept kissing right up until she had to get back to her final landing duties.

Quickly disembarking we got through customs where a bus was waiting to take us to our resort. Most of us shared except for a few who decided to go with three to a room to save on expenses.

In the room, my buddy told me the flirty flight attendant would be back in a couple of days with some of her friends who were also attendants. I really didn't think about it too much--I was sure there would be plenty of hot women around.

Sex wise, the next 2 days turned out to be quite uneventful for me. Don't get me wrong, I had fun doing other things like drinking, jet skiing, scuba diving, golfing and more drinking. Still, I was getting horny seeing all these beautiful women around me wearing basically nothing.

Amazingly, I was the youngest one there. I found out later--THEY were all in their 50's --but if you'd seen them, you would've swore they were in their early to mid 30's.

*****************

On the 3rd day the flirty attendant showed up with 5 of her friends at the swimming pool. There was about 10 of us hanging around when we were introduced. All of them were hot and sexy. Red--she was the flirty attendant--was flanked by Beth, Heidi, Sandra, Betty and Gigi.

Gigi got my attention right away, but I was not sure if she dug me or not. At that time, I didn't care much. They were all flirty and touchy and anyone of them would have worked for me. Beth was the oldest and the one with the best body. She looked like Angelina Jolie--tall, nice tan and a killer body.

At first I thought I was going to hook up with her because in the pool she'd hung all over me and wrapped her legs around me as I played with her tits--36D's and natural I was sure. No doubt about it, I enjoyed her, but it didn't go any further.

Heidi was a blonde. She resembled Suzanne Summers in the face, but was shorter in height and not very busty. I had fun with her taking body shots off my chest. In the process, we kissed several times.

Sandra was Chinese and looked like Asia Carrera, but she was shorter in height and her hair was very short compared to Asia's. While in the cabana she gave me a nice massage and actually stroked my cock a couple of times when no one was looking, but as it turned out, I did not get to return the favor and play with her clit.

Betty was the youngest of the group. She was Latino and reminded me of Mariah Carey. Not so much in looks but of her body type. This girl had ass. While in the pool, she was all touchy-feel-me. Grabbing my ass and jumping on me when Beth wasn't, she was tempting for sure. Had she been a little taller she'd given Beth a run for the best body.

As for Gigi, she was another blonde, but by far the hottest. I found myself warming up to her big time. She was 5'7" tall, probably 36C Plus with a nice tight ass. I guessed she had a shaved pussy judging by the camel toe showing through her bikini.

This one had a body that would make any girl envious--looked a lot like Cheryl Ladd--yet at the pool she was the one who gave me the least amount of attention. I got one kiss, but that was it.

***************

When it came time for dinner, we all went to a local restaurant away from the strip. So when 26 of us walked into the restaurant the owners were delighted because we were their only customers. The women spread themselves around and I got lucky. Gigi sat next to me.

They were all dressed to kill and Gigi was no exception. She was wearing a short black mini dress. I could see she had legs smooth as silk and I wanted to touch them the minute she sat down exposing her thighs. After a few drinks our hands were on each others thighs under the table and soon mine worked up under her skirt to find she was not wearing any panties.

Damn! She had not only looked HOT but her bare pussy FELT HOT. Responding, she started playing footsies under the table.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

It drove me crazy, but at the same time, I loved every minute of it.

After dinner, we all decided to go to a club for more drinks and dancing.

It turned out that a lot of the guys didn't like dancing or didn't really know how. Not that I'm a great dancer, but I love to dance. I danced with all the girls at least once. However, it wasn't until Gigi and I were dancing that the sparks really started to fly.

On the crowded dance floor--oblivious to our surroundings--we caressed and soon were kissing. After the dance, she whispered, "I want you."

What is a man supposed to do? We ended up dancing the rest of the night away--never danced with anyone else. We were like a couple of dogs in heat.

***************

Gigi and I finally decided to leave the group and head back to the resort.

Deciding to go to my room, we found the the door hanger on the outside of the door.
That was a signal from my buddy that he was entertaining. So instead, we went to Gigi's room. Luckily her roommate were not there yet.

As soon as we got inside her room, we started kissing--our tongues explored each other mouths. My hands found her ass and once again we were caressing as we kissed. Never breaking our kiss, we somehow ended up on one of the beds.

Finally I broke away and started to undress her. Didn't take long since the only thing she was wearing was the mini dress. I spread her wide and went diving between her legs. Her pussy was shaved and oh Lord, how I love a shaved pussy. She tasted so sweet I ate her until she came --not only once--but twice.

Suddenly, she pushed me off and said, "It's your turn."

I stood up from between her legs. She kissed me deep. I was so turned on.

When a woman kisses me that deeply right after I just ate her pussy it's enough to drive me crazy. Apparently, it did her too.

Right after the kiss she practically ripped my clothes off and dropped to her knees to gave me one hell of a blow job, the best I'd ever had.

The way she sucked my cock and used her hand on me was unbelievable. "I'm close to cumming," I told her. Instead of stopping, she sucked deeper and faster. Soon I was filling her mouth with my cum until some finally dripped out of her mouth. When no more came out, we laid on her bed holding each other close, snuggling.

Maybe she'd drank too much, but soon she was fast asleep. I didn't have the heart to wake her so I stayed and fell asleep with her.

The next morning, I woke up with Gigi giving me a blow job. It was then I realized we were not alone.

I looked over and saw one of my buddies sleeping next to his date Sandra. Once again, I was enjoying the blow job, but I really wanted to get down to business and fuck Gigi.

I pulled her up and she promptly climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy on to my cock. Damn she felt so good and surprisingly tight--rode me like a champ. For a minute I forgot one of the guys was there with Sandra until I looked over and saw her looking at us.

She was stroking my buddies cock, but it seemed he was dead to the world. Even so, she continued to watch us fuck. My Gigi had no idea Sandra was watching as she continued to ride me. Soon she started to cum. I could see she wanted to scream, but she covered her mouth with her hand.

On the other hand, It was obvious that Sandra didn't know I was watching HER, because when I looked over her eyes were closed, not because she was sleeping but because she was in a trance playing with herself. I could see she was rubbing her pussy fast --her hand moving like a maniac. I didn't care anymore if Sandra saw us, I pulled Gigi off of me and bent her over the bed where I entered her from the rear and fucked her real good doggie style.

Looking over at Sandra and I could see she was close to cumming. This got me harder yet and I was more than ready to cum. Right before I came I pulled out and again I looked at Sandra. This time her eyes were wide open tracking my every movement like a wild beast.

As I started to cum all over Gigi's ass, I locked on Sandra's eyes. That was intense. I will never forget how she looked. Finally, Gigi and I went into the bathroom, showered together and cleaned up.

With a towel around my waist and Gigi wearing the hotel's robe--we came out of to find Sandra wearing a big smile--sitting there in my buddies shirt with him next to her still asleep. I quickly grabbed my clothes and got dressed and told Gigi I would meet her downstairs for breakfast.

Before I left the room, Sandra gave me a hug and said, "Thanks for the show. Wish it was me getting fucked."

************

To Be Continued Part 2
Published 
Written by fireman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments